Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:53:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 [179] 180 181 182 183 184 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [COINO] KGW ACTIVATED - WALLET UPDATE ▬► COINO -(O)- ◄▬ The fastest Coin  (Read 233728 times)
NetAlp

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 05:35:04 AM
Last edit: April 23, 2014, 10:04:06 PM by NetAlp

http://con.easy-mine.eu/index.php?page=statistics&action=pool scam?

Fixed sory

▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
          █   █▄  ▀▀▀██▄▄
       ▄▄▀▀█  ██  ▄ ▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▄
 █▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀▀      ▐███▄ ▀ ▀▀▄
  ▀██▄    ▀▄    ▄ ▄  ▀▀▀▀▀█    ▄██
    ▀███▄▄▄▄▄  █▌ ▀▀▄▄▄  ▄█     ▐█
   ▀▄▄ ██▀▀   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄  █▄▄    █▀
     █▌ ██    ▐████▀▀   ▄██▄▄▄▄██
      ▌ ▐█   █ ▀▄    ▄ ▐██▀    ▀
        █▀  █    ▀     ▐██
       ▄▀ ▄▀    ▄▄▄▄▄   ▀▀████
      ▄▀    ▄█▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▄     █▀
    ▄▀   ▄█▀▀█▀        ▀█▄▄▀
 █     ▄█▀              ▀
██   ▄█▀
█▀ ▄█▀
██▄██
▀███
 ▀██
  ▀█
Tigereum             ▀▀▄▄
                ▀█▄▄
▀▄▄      ▄▄       ▀█▄▄
  ▀█▄     ▀█▄       ▀██▄
    ▀█▄    ███▄▄     ▀██▄
      ██▄▄   ▀███▄    ▀██▄
       ▀█▄▄    ████   ▀▀██▄
        ███    ▀████   ▐███
        ▀██▄    ████▄   ████
        ████    ▀████▌   ▐██▄
         ▀███    ▀███    ▐███▐
          ▀███    ▀███     ███
          ▀████    ▀███     ██▄
            ███      ██      ██▄
             ███      █▌      ███
              ▀█▄      █       ██
               ▀█▄▄     ▀       █▄
                ▀█▌              ▀
                 ▀█
                  ▀▄
              ' WHITEPAPER '             
Join Us on Telegram
Facebook   Twitter   Linkedin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
craaaa

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2014, 11:58:00 AM

yes ;-)

Mining pool: ||| https://easy-mine.eu ||| Stratum: EU|US|
youngwebs
Legendary

Activity: 1080
Merit: 1055

DEV of DeepOnion community pool

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2014, 12:16:35 PM

but Shocked Its your pool??!

craaaa

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2014, 12:18:07 PM
Last edit: April 23, 2014, 12:35:20 PM by craaaa

yes its my pool, i think this "guy" want this reply"  Roll Eyes
but i think we need ask moderator to close this thread and start new or i think he can add to new dev op for this thread to ....
and where is 2m premine ... its need destroy Cheesy

Jonesd
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 01:02:09 PM

I am very surprised that no one here has bought votes at https://www.cryptsy.com/coinvotes  I read a lot of complaining in this thread about the price going down from lack of interest. Don't you know it needs to hit bigger exchanges to generate more interest? That's not the only thing of course and yes, people are helping promoting this coin in other ways for sure. But it NEEDS to hit Cryptsy at least.

I have personally bought the last 100 votes and was planning on buying more, but I see that no one here in this community is willing to chip in. Very disappointing. If 100 of us all bought a measly 0.02 btc worth of votes (like I have already done), we would add 10,000 votes to cryptsy and be at 6th place already. Last time they added 4 coins so just think about it, we would almost be added at that point.

But like 95% of you aren't taking any action and instead sitting back, complaining, and doing nothing but watching this coin die. That's sad, so please I beg you do a little work and give up a little. Bribe Cryptsy and all other exchanges, tell your friends about Coino, stop posting anything negative, and stop selling off your coin for cheap. Please!

Thanks...

------

It is funny to see the reaction of some people here. 3 days no news and some of you going crazy. What do you want to hear? We stick to our plan on the roadmap.
I think it's impossible to satisfy some of you. You will just complain and complain again. Maybe Coino is not the right coin for you. No need to get aggressive again just think about it. We will not change our plan. We will update you guys WHEN we have something to update! We could just talk bullshit day by day and promise you things we can't keep. Do you want that?

You will just have to watch and see what will happen with coino. If you don't want that - please leave - really....please leave!

Btw. thanks for dumping the price and stop mining. This will make the real Coino supporter happy because they can buy cheap and mine with a low diff!

Last words of Coino?

Co-Founder and Managing Partner of Block Bastards
bgade

Activity: 151

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 05:08:18 PM

Last words of Coino?

It appears that way, yes.

Once the new website is finished, this thread will be closed and a new one that is run by the community development team will be created. 

If you haven't heard all the good news lately, look back a few pages.  The new team is doing well.
craaaa

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2014, 06:55:18 PM

ok but i have in wallet +60k con i try directly send from wallet 37000 con to another wallet and wallet dont send only show window with some erorr...

How did you get the 60,000 Coino into the wallet?

There is actually another limit that will come into play here.

This is a section from https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Maximum_transaction_rate

Each transaction input requires at least 41 bytes for the previous transaction reference and other headers and each transaction output requires an additional 9 bytes of headers. Finally every transaction has a header at least 10 bytes long. Added up we get 166 bytes for the minimum-sized Bitcoin transaction. For 1MB (1,000,000 byte) blocks this implies a theoretical maximum rate of 10tx/s.

However change complicates the situation. It isn't always possible for a client to find a transaction input of the size required. Thus client software will included additional outputs to themselves for the change, and similarly they will include additional inputs to collect change outputs together when no one output is large enough.

So as bgade says, with a large number of small inputs you will quickly reach the transaction limit. You also need to consider that larger transactions (in size) carry much heftier fees, up to 500x the normal fee for a 500KB

The following is how BitCoin calculate their fees for transaction size

0.01 BTC fee per kilobyte of transaction, but: If the blocksize (size of all transactions currently waiting to be included in a block) is less than 27 kB, transactions are free. If the blocksize is more than 250 kB, transactions get increasingly more expensive as the blocksize approaches the limit of 500 kB. Sending a transaction when the blocksize is 400 kB will cost 5 times the normal amount; sending when it's 499 kB will cost 500x, etc.

So as bgade has stated, to avoid large transaction fees and increase the value of single transaction sent from your wallet you need to accumulate higher value transactions into another wallet address first and then send from that address.

As an example, I transferred 15,000 Coino and the transaction fee for that was 5 Coino rather than 0.1 because the accumulated size of the individual transactions required to make up that single 15,000 coino transaction was so large

Regards

thanks its working  Wink big payment send and now is on pool all payment back to fully automated ...

Zangy

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 09:43:08 PM

Hi All.

We now have a Community Wallet Address for you to make donations, should you want to, for future Coin(O) Community Efforts.

COINO : UWny7ri39ZxdBcTCvNE1tzuPDTD898WvWj

ALL donations will be used by the community team for the benefit of the community.

As you may know, the current Community Team were not involved in any pre-mine activity of Coin(O), and thus we have no Coin(O) stashed away to further the Coin(O) cause.

No developers or Community Members will directly profit from any donations you make as they will all go towards supporting Coin(O)'s future.

Happy mining

Your Coin(O) Community Team.

Started donating a few coins to this... I'd like to give some to the developers as well... can we have something up on the coinocoin website with donations to the developers as I think without you guys coino would be dead in the water... Id like to donate to you as well as the community.. unless the above donation IS the best way
bgade

Activity: 151

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 10:37:46 PM

We now have a Community Wallet Address for you to make donations, should you want to, for future Coin(O) Community Efforts.

Started donating a few coins to this... I'd like to give some to the developers as well... can we have something up on the coinocoin website with donations to the developers as I think without you guys coino would be dead in the water... Id like to donate to you as well as the community.. unless the above donation IS the best way

I'm not going to jump up and say the developers are rich... but we aren't needing donations to us directly at the moment.   I think all of the people working to move the coin forward would rather see the donations go to the community to help further the cause. 

Anything donated to that community address is going to stay out of our pockets and available for use in the community.  Both Steve and I have access to it, but we won't be pulling it out until there is a stated reason.  In fact, we have both contributed to it as well to ensure there is a sizable amount available. 

At the moment its balance in just under 24,000 thanks to everyone who has already given some Coino. 

And to make sure we are clear, the time everyone has invested in updating and making new features, websites, etc is unpaid.  The server resources that are making it all run are donated as well and there are no immediate plans to change that. 

Lets move Coino forward by making sure the support is shown for the entire community, not just the actual people who are volunteering - we aren't here to look for handouts. 
hyeoam

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 10:39:26 PM

Charts here: http://crypto-prices.com/CON

Donate BTC: 1NRG17fYCNcfQvQHC3G9TUAowNKsM4oTWA
Zangy

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2014, 11:25:31 PM

I'm not going to jump up and say the developers are rich... but we aren't needing donations to us directly at the moment.   I think all of the people working to move the coin forward would rather see the donations go to the community to help further the cause. 

Anything donated to that community address is going to stay out of our pockets and available for use in the community.  Both Steve and I have access to it, but we won't be pulling it out until there is a stated reason.  In fact, we have both contributed to it as well to ensure there is a sizable amount available. 

At the moment its balance in just under 24,000 thanks to everyone who has already given some Coino. 

And to make sure we are clear, the time everyone has invested in updating and making new features, websites, etc is unpaid.  The server resources that are making it all run are donated as well and there are no immediate plans to change that. 

Lets move Coino forward by making sure the support is shown for the entire community, not just the actual people who are volunteering - we aren't here to look for handouts. 

Will be making weekly donations to the community pot
Many thanks
Jonesd
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 07:23:58 AM

Last words of Coino?

Once the new website is finished, this thread will be closed and a new one that is run by the community development team will be created. 

If you haven't heard all the good news lately, look back a few pages.  The new team is doing well.

Great to see people standing up to fix a coin and give it to the community! I'm trying to start a foundation that does this for a selected group of coins and makes it easier by having a team of dedicated people to work together on several coins at a time.

You can join the conversation here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=576714.0

The people that are working on COINO now, might be able to get it much further if they contribute to a bigger team. Smiley

Co-Founder and Managing Partner of Block Bastards
RoyalSands

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 10:09:50 AM

I tried to solo mine this coin and got mostly rejects, why is that?  Never had this problem with other coins before.
youngwebs
Legendary

Activity: 1080
Merit: 1055

DEV of DeepOnion community pool

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2014, 10:35:18 AM

I tried to solo mine this coin and got mostly rejects, why is that?  Never had this problem with other coins before.

get the source from http://coinocoin.com
that should work.

you can use addnode=81.4.106.129 to get additional working node

smcardle

Coin(O) Community Member

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 10:43:52 AM

Last words of Coino?

If you haven't heard all the good news lately, look back a few pages.  The new team is doing well.

Great to see people standing up to fix a coin and give it to the community! I'm trying to start a foundation that does this for a selected group of coins and makes it easier by having a team of dedicated people to work together on several coins at a time.

You can join the conversation here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=576714.0

The people that are working on COINO now, might be able to get it much further if they contribute to a bigger team. Smiley

Hi.

I think it's great that you are doing this. However, from my point of view my interest is with Coin(O) only at the moment as I am pretty full on running a business and with updating/adding features for the new Coin(O) web wallet.

I can't speak for the rest of the community team, but I do know of one whom has helped at least one other coin get back on track as well.

I wish you luck and if my schedule changes I may well be interested in looking further into this.

Regards

Join Coin(O) now - The BEST Crypt(O)currency on the planet
COINO : Uh4ZvfVrCFPkDcoBMNNkyYS4hYwsmGEidk - Coin(O) - Everything BitCoin wanted to be!!
RoyalSands

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 10:56:48 AM

that should work.

That is the windows wallet I tried to mine.
RoyalSands

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 11:15:56 AM

Ok then I'll just say what is on my mind.  I think you guys borked the wallet so you can't solo mine it.  Because the truth is that at the current difficulty there is no reason for ANYONE to mine coino with a pool.  And that would leave you pool operators with no income.  Also the pool operators are in on this with the devs.

Prove me wrong.
RoyalSands

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 11:16:54 AM
Last edit: April 24, 2014, 11:31:55 AM by RoyalSands

I tried to solo mine this coin and got mostly rejects, why is that?  Never had this problem with other coins before.

that should work.

oh look a pool operator.

Hey, where did everyone go?
abalam

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 11:53:39 AM

CoinO [COINO] is now on Europex : https://www.europex.eu/#coin/btc/coino
Only 0.12% exchange fee
Only 0.00002 BTC fee for instant BTC withdraw
smcardle

Coin(O) Community Member

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 12:40:17 PM

I tried to solo mine this coin and got mostly rejects, why is that?  Never had this problem with other coins before.

that should work.

oh look a pool operator.

Hey, where did everyone go?

Ok then I'll just say what is on my mind.  I think you guys borked the wallet so you can't solo mine it.  Because the truth is that at the current difficulty there is no reason for ANYONE to mine coino with a pool.  And that would leave you pool operators with no income.  Also the pool operators are in on this with the devs.

Prove me wrong.

You are wrong.

Youngwebs may own a pool but he was just trying to help you out.

Nobody , "borked" the wallet as you suggest. The only changes made to the wallets were to fix the issue with daylight savings and address a known problem with KGW.
If you are unable to solo mine now I would think you would not have been able to solo mine previously either. Personally I do not solo mine and have not tested this.

I am unaware that there was or is an issue with solo mining, but if there is, we will test it and put it on the list of things to address for the next wallet release. I cannot tell you when this will be at the moment as we are working on other areas at the moment.

What I can tell you is that once the new website is released we will have a section for reporting and tracking issues such as this.

In the mean time, you can choose from a number of pools to mine at.

The Coin(O) Community Team

Join Coin(O) now - The BEST Crypt(O)currency on the planet
COINO : Uh4ZvfVrCFPkDcoBMNNkyYS4hYwsmGEidk - Coin(O) - Everything BitCoin wanted to be!!
Pages: « 1 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 [179] 180 181 182 183 184 »
  Print  

Jump to: