Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:38:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 [162] 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [COINO] KGW ACTIVATED - WALLET UPDATE ▬► COINO -(O)- ◄▬ The fastest Coin  (Read 233728 times)
pioter

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 02:13:03 PM

I'm not loose hope not. I have been past this kind of situation many time with other coins -- CENT, COL, TIPS, MOON.
These kind of coin  is easy to manipulate the market. It need time to know the real price and of cause some will die.  Cheesy Cheesy
You can't put all money at one coin, or one time and hope the price will rise.
Now every coins are so down even DOGE, so This time just buy and buy while it is still cheap.
Lock it in cold storage and open it next year who know maybe we all will be rich.  Grin Grin

You just mentioned 4 coins that I wound't touch no matter what. Especially Moon.

Yes, Moon is so hurt. But the worst is CENT  Grin Grin Grin
so he is interested in worst coins posible = Coino Doomed  Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

plis send btc : 1Dh194qAHCejvAYtS54j2n5p6MoK85PmcQ

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
obsan

Activity: 61

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 03:07:44 PM

This Mr Coino came back after 1 week replied in a arrogant bitch way without answering any questions to his loyal supporters and then he went gone again 4 - forever days..

Jerome go fuck yourself
vcoinminer0938

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 04:04:08 PM

This Mr Coino came back after 1 week replied in a arrogant bitch way without answering any questions to his loyal supporters and then he went gone again 4 - forever days..

Jerome go fuck yourself

Please wait until April, if nothing happen, please fuck her mother hard.
ZARMiner

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 04:21:43 PM

Jerome go fuck yourself

Please wait until April, if nothing happen, please fuck her mother hard.

In the face, with a brick.
ZARMiner

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 04:33:43 PM

This is where we stand :

Dev - Mia or in school? Updates is required and answer the community. This shows your commitment to the coin, and ultimately if you will do what is needed to get it on big exchanges or not.

Sun Coin's dev bribed mintpal, and they are trading today at 14btc's volume. At the current price of 0.00000500 and 1.8 million premine (was 2, dont know how much is left) = 9btc's. He can get coino onto cryptsy or mintpal if he/she/it dropped 1 Bitcoin's on their asses, but fuck knows why he/she/it is not. No correspondence being listed, so we are left to wonder .... Are we mining a currency or are we mining dogshit ?

If he did that, it would show those exchanges "This guy is fucken serious, lets add it".

So, what is up? Show us you are talking to them, how far the talks are, give us a update. We want to know where this coin  is going, or should I find a way to make my hashing power mine beer so that i can piss that out against the wall.

We expect a update. Not shouting at us. If you keep people updated, and they see progress, even if it is small, people will mine, and it will spread. It will fucken explode.

If you cant deliver the debit card/virtual credit card or online wallet, fucken dig a grave for this coin and throw it in there, cause it has no future than being used as a transport for other coins, and not a real currency.

Communication is key. DONT FUCK US AROUND.
onetoniro

Activity: 322
Merit: 119

Indonesian Translator

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 05:25:13 PM

so sad look this coin like this..
one of fast coin and good planning but rate so low ..  Embarrassed
expect a miracles
nec2

Activity: 53

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 05:31:41 PM

so sad look this coin like this..
one of fast coin and good planning but rate so low ..  Embarrassed
expect a miracles

I think there is a pretty good chance this coin get new devs next month unless current devs show up soon.. we see after april 1.
ZARMiner

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 06:53:23 PM

judging from the current record, we might as well look for them now.
bgade

Activity: 151

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 08:29:02 PM

As we continue to look for Mr. Coino... (exams will end at school soon)... here is an update to more interesting things:

The POS system for Coino is working fairly well.  A little fine tuning is being done on the actual POS hardware and most of the work is now moving to the server backend for processing. 

The POS system will accept two types of cards, chip and magstripe.  While it doesn't have to use Coino as the digital currency on the backend, plans are that it will.  The goal is to have a first batch of 100 machines as a small test roll out.  The final price of those first machines will be $295US.  Almost all of that cost is the machine itself.  It leaves a bit of room to recoup programming costs. 

The design is usable for private gift cards as well as more widespread digital currency.  In that way, the POS machine is a good investment for a retail business even if they aren't sure they will see much traffic from digital currency. 

We plan to offer the machines as well as cards.  The simplest/cheapest cards will be the magstripe.  Chip cards are more expensive but generally you would keep them some length of time so the investment is more worth it.

The goal is to have the backend tested to the point of processing a transaction on the block chain as well as internally with the fixed value cards.  Once thats working well, I'm going to post video of it and links to the transactions onchain, etc and see what the interest is in the system.

I posted a pic of this a while back on the Coino Forum, but incase readers here didn't see it... the POS machine looks like this:

Coffee.Cup

Activity: 121

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 09:25:58 PM

As we continue to look for Mr. Coino... (exams will end at school soon)... here is an update to more interesting things:

The POS system for Coino is working fairly well.  A little fine tuning is being done on the actual POS hardware and most of the work is now moving to the server backend for processing. 

The POS system will accept two types of cards, chip and magstripe.  While it doesn't have to use Coino as the digital currency on the backend, plans are that it will.  The goal is to have a first batch of 100 machines as a small test roll out.  The final price of those first machines will be $295US.  Almost all of that cost is the machine itself.  It leaves a bit of room to recoup programming costs. 

The design is usable for private gift cards as well as more widespread digital currency.  In that way, the POS machine is a good investment for a retail business even if they aren't sure they will see much traffic from digital currency. 

We plan to offer the machines as well as cards.  The simplest/cheapest cards will be the magstripe.  Chip cards are more expensive but generally you would keep them some length of time so the investment is more worth it.

The goal is to have the backend tested to the point of processing a transaction on the block chain as well as internally with the fixed value cards.  Once thats working well, I'm going to post video of it and links to the transactions onchain, etc and see what the interest is in the system.

I posted a pic of this a while back on the Coino Forum, but incase readers here didn't see it... the POS machine looks like this:

Is this POS for coino only or will it be good for multiple coin types?
smcardle

Coin(O) Community Member

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 01:32:58 AM

I love you all guys Smiley

Keep up the good work... I'm getting excited now...

Join Coin(O) now - The BEST Crypt(O)currency on the planet
COINO : Uh4ZvfVrCFPkDcoBMNNkyYS4hYwsmGEidk - Coin(O) - Everything BitCoin wanted to be!!
bgade

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 01:56:15 AM

Its being developed and tested to work with Coino.  Nothing would stop it from working with the flavor of the week coin type as long as you added support to the back end system. 

Think of it as a different kind of exchange, the same steps that allow an exchange to add another coin type will allow another coin type on the machine. 

The reason Coino was picked to be first was simply about the transaction speed.  Waiting around ten or twenty minutes for bitcoin just doesn't work.  Thirty seconds isn't all that bad...

Even with a slow coin - you just have to decide if you are willing to trust a transaction to complete without waiting around for it.  For low value, maybe you do.  In the current design, most transactions are instant and only those that fall outside of the "trust rules" wait to be fully processed on the blockchain.
JustHayden

Activity: 22

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 02:33:52 AM

Its being developed and tested to work with Coino.  Nothing would stop it from working with the flavor of the week coin type as long as you added support to the back end system. 

Think of it as a different kind of exchange, the same steps that allow an exchange to add another coin type will allow another coin type on the machine. 

The reason Coino was picked to be first was simply about the transaction speed.  Waiting around ten or twenty minutes for bitcoin just doesn't work.  Thirty seconds isn't all that bad...

Even with a slow coin - you just have to decide if you are willing to trust a transaction to complete without waiting around for it.  For low value, maybe you do.  In the current design, most transactions are instant and only those that fall outside of the "trust rules" wait to be fully processed on the blockchain.

So you're just as stuck with this as the rest of us? I'd assume you couldn't move forward with this POS system without the coino cards right?
stackmint

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 02:34:40 AM

Dedicated Coino Mining Pool!  Running on the latest wallet..

http://www.coino.info  

bgade

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 03:28:19 AM

So you're just as stuck with this as the rest of us? I'd assume you couldn't move forward with this POS system without the coino cards right?

Well, not exactly.  See... I don't think there ever were "Coino cards" like the roadmap promised.  I mean it sounded good and its somewhat where I got the idea to use Coino for the POS machine... but the dev's coino cards don't exist.  They really can't as they explained them.  They were to be magic debit cards based in Germany that just happen to work everywhere in the world.  That isn't possible.  You can't even take a debit card from Canada to the USA and have it work, much less one from overseas. 

I wish they had never listed it as part of the roadmap.  It only confuses matters.  Its almost worth switching the POS project over to a different coin just to get away from it! 

I have a stack of Coino Cards sitting beside me now, but they have nothing to do with the Dev and their roadmap.  They are cards we created to work with our machine.  They don't work anywhere but our machines and never will.  There is no magic in them, they are just cards that contain either a magstrip that equates to a stored private key or a chipcard that holds an actual private key. 

The POS machine just gets that information to the backend server which then does the transactions on (or off) the blockchain. 

The simplest way to consider the POS is as a mobile wallet that only holds the keys as long as the card is inserted.  It is PCI compliant in that if you attempt to disassemble the unit to modify it / hack it to insert something to read those keys as they pass through, it destroys the shared key and can no longer communicate with the server.

Thats the same as modern day Visa and Mastercard POS machines.  If you mess with them, they don't work anymore.

It would be simplest if the old dev simply disappeared and didn't come back.  If they do, they will no doubt lie some more about their idea of "coino cards" that don't exist.  That will only further confuse matters.

I did try several times to talk with the dev about the project.  I wanted their blessing and wanted them on board.  I thought it would be a nice way for them to deliver on their roadmap.  But, they have never responded to any of my attempts.  The backend server is up and running and processing transactions without any input from them. 

If there is never any input from the dev again... it won't affect the project. 

Any coin that offers the low transaction time that Coino does would be ideal for the POS project.  Coino just happens to be the one I picked back when it looked like it was going someplace.  Now that its dead in the water, it just makes getting more Coino a lot cheaper to play around with the project.  I do regret when we purchased $500 of coino to have a pile to play with as we work on this project.  But that is a drop in the bucket compared to the equipment investment!

If our project takes off... and big if... stays using Coino, it would no doubt add value back into Coino.

There is already a similar project that does this with Bitcoin.  The idea isn't really new.  Its about doing it faster and cheaper while also making the equipment good for something other than digital currency.  I believe doing those three things better than the original POS project will make this a winner.
onetoniro

Activity: 322
Merit: 119

Indonesian Translator

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 03:30:42 AM

vote for coino in new trad every 30minute..
https://www.icurrex.com/coin_poll
ZARMiner

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 04:02:17 AM

Well, not exactly.  See... I don't think there ever were "Coino cards" like the roadmap promised.  I mean it sounded good and its somewhat where I got the idea to use Coino for the POS machine... but the dev's coino cards don't exist.  They really can't as they explained them.  They were to be magic debit cards based in Germany that just happen to work everywhere in the world.  That isn't possible.  You can't even take a debit card from Canada to the USA and have it work, much less one from overseas. 

I wish they had never listed it as part of the roadmap.  It only confuses matters.  Its almost worth switching the POS project over to a different coin just to get away from it! 

I have a stack of Coino Cards sitting beside me now, but they have nothing to do with the Dev and their roadmap.  They are cards we created to work with our machine.  They don't work anywhere but our machines and never will.  There is no magic in them, they are just cards that contain either a magstrip that equates to a stored private key or a chipcard that holds an actual private key. 

The POS machine just gets that information to the backend server which then does the transactions on (or off) the blockchain. 

The simplest way to consider the POS is as a mobile wallet that only holds the keys as long as the card is inserted.  It is PCI compliant in that if you attempt to disassemble the unit to modify it / hack it to insert something to read those keys as they pass through, it destroys the shared key and can no longer communicate with the server.

Thats the same as modern day Visa and Mastercard POS machines.  If you mess with them, they don't work anymore.

It would be simplest if the old dev simply disappeared and didn't come back.  If they do, they will no doubt lie some more about their idea of "coino cards" that don't exist.  That will only further confuse matters.

I did try several times to talk with the dev about the project.  I wanted their blessing and wanted them on board.  I thought it would be a nice way for them to deliver on their roadmap.  But, they have never responded to any of my attempts.  The backend server is up and running and processing transactions without any input from them. 

Any coin that offers the low transaction time that Coino does would be ideal for the POS project.  Coino just happens to be the one I picked back when it looked like it was going someplace.  Now that its dead in the water, it just makes getting more Coino a lot cheaper to play around with the project.  I do regret when we purchased $500 of coino to have a pile to play with as we work on this project.  But that is a drop in the bucket compared to the equipment investment!

If our project takes off... and big if... stays using Coino, it would no doubt add value back into Coino.

There is already a similar project that does this with Bitcoin.  The idea isn't really new.  Its about doing it faster and cheaper while also making the equipment good for something other than digital currency.  I believe doing those three things better than the original POS project will make this a winner.

That is alot better than what we had a week ago. Some progress.

Who here knows Visa/Mastercard or has contacts with them so that a deal can be brokered, as the whole point of the visa/mastercard card system is the ability to be used worldwide.

If we can get this working, this will be killer. It would go right at bitcoin's throat.

Someone, somewhere must have the ability or the connections to be able to set this up. I dont have any such connections, but if I had, they would have been invoked already.
ZARMiner

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 04:10:38 AM

And if the dev abandoned this coin, he must part with the premine. Pass it on to the new dev or a formed steering committee for this coin.
smcardle

Coin(O) Community Member

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 05:08:58 AM

And if the dev abandoned this coin, he must part with the premine. Pass it on to the new dev or a formed steering committee for this coin.

Good luck with that.

The more likely scenario is we swallow the loss.
We know there are 2 million pre-mined coins and we factor in the fact that they will be dumped at some point in the future and that will drive down the price again for a short period.

The best scenario would be for the dev's to dump now while the price is low, sell to a big community holder or distribute the coins amongst the community somehow... Not sure how this would happen as trying to devise a fair method for this is always going to piss off a lot of people.

The main problem will be trusting any new dev to hold 2 million coin(O). They have to go into a wallet somewhere - so who owns that ?

My preference : Dump them now... Everybody gets a chance to buy a chunk of them cheep

As I said, if this does not happen we ALL need to be prepared for the scenario that they will be dumped at some point in the future, possible when the value has risen significantly. If we cannot accept this, then we may as well leave now.

If we take coin(O) forward without the current dev's we need to make it ABSOLUTELY clear and upfront to everybody staying with or joining Coin(O) in the future that this is a possibility and thus a risk.
Two million in the grand scale of things is a risk I would be willing to take.

Join Coin(O) now - The BEST Crypt(O)currency on the planet
COINO : Uh4ZvfVrCFPkDcoBMNNkyYS4hYwsmGEidk - Coin(O) - Everything BitCoin wanted to be!!
JustHayden

Activity: 22

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 07:14:15 AM

Well that's not exactly true about the coino cards not working world wide. It would be a Mastercard issued card which would work with any mastercard POS system, which is world wide. I'm with TD Canada Trust and if I went somewhere like Australia, TD offers a world wide service so I can use my card at any ATM/POS system, for a fee of course. I also wanted to do something with Coino but the Devs haven't gotten back to me yet after I initially shared my idea with them.

I wouldn't say Coino is dead YET, I'm waiting until the first week of April to see if they deliver on their roadmap timeline with the online wallet and payment gateway.
Pages: « 1 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 [162] 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 »
  Print  

Jump to: