Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:44:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 [166] 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [COINO] KGW ACTIVATED - WALLET UPDATE ▬► COINO -(O)- ◄▬ The fastest Coin  (Read 233728 times)
Spiderdeniz

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 11:32:03 AM

This is absolutely dead, lost 1,5 month and believed in this. So sad.

Then offload and get stuck in to another coin

Already did...

Good... So why are you still here watching this thread ?

I am just reading your threads  Tongue
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jam52633

Activity: 50

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2014, 01:22:12 PM

Maybe someone could take over the reins on this one, and get it jumping again?  Just a thought  Smiley
Zangy

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 04:02:49 PM

Maybe someone could take over the reins on this one, and get it jumping again?  Just a thought  Smiley

Actually I think this is definitely one of the more promising coins. There will be a need for a quick transaction block with sensible values, and its got a decent name (I mean Kitteckoin? FFS)... So actually I'm in...

A coin is only worth as much as people believe it, so you can either believe in it, or go be a sheep and follow the herd on whatever shitcoin is flavour of the minute..
bofhus

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 05:05:05 PM

Actually I think this is definitely one of the more promising coins. There will be a need for a quick transaction block with sensible values, and its got a decent name (I mean Kitteckoin? FFS)... So actually I'm in...

A coin is only worth as much as people believe it, so you can either believe in it, or go be a sheep and follow the herd on whatever shitcoin is flavour of the minute..

+1
obsan

Activity: 61

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 07:16:39 PM

How is it going to be that when we have a motherfucking german kid that sits with 2million coino?
DeltaQuebec

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2014, 07:36:04 PM

How is it going to be that when we have a motherfucking german kid that sits with 2million coino?

You never cease to amaze me, now just imagine people talking to you like this, think you would give them back a positive reaction?
smcardle

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

Coin(O) Community Member

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 08:49:19 PM

I am sure if we look hard enough we can find the rest of the Mr Men in here. We already have Mr Angry Smiley

Anyway, back to the issue.. Yes, you are absolutely correct. Having Mr Coino sitting on almost 2 million coins is not ideal, but I think we can live with that. If you feel this is too much of a risk for you then you need to find a coin you are comfortable with. Life isn't always fair and one way or another we all get shafted at some point.

Creating a new coin should really be out of the question because it just becomes 'yet another alt coin'. However, re-branding is a definite option. In the Coino Forum a user named Saad created a new look for Coin(O) some time back that never got adopted, again due to a lack of any interest from the dev's.
Originally I wasn't that taken with it, but to tell the truth it did grow on me and I do actually really like it now.

We can easily create a new road map with community consensus and backing. I was never convinced about the debit card but I do know we have a member whom has created a Coin(O) POS system so we could let him drive this forward with our support and at a less 'world dominating' pace.

We have enough people here and on coino chat that can take over the future development of the coin including any wallet re-branding etc. We also have a member whom has created a Coin(O) WebWallet. This requires finishing as far as design goes, but I believe it is functional and with OUR help we can get this finished as well.
We also have a member whom has previously accepted Coin(O) in his store. He is based in Canada and that isn't much use to the rest of us, but we can discuss with him the model he used and try to get this in other countries as well. Maybe not tomorrow or next week, but we can work on it as a community.
I am pretty sure that we can rouse enough enthusiasm in the community to spread the word as we begin to move forward.

Let's see if there is any movement from the dev's by the end of this month - 1st April. At this time there are a few of us here and on chat that are preparing to take control.
The reason I keep saying this is because up until then they have not failed to deliver on their road map. Even if they have been anal about engagement and it's almost certain that they have lost interest, probably because they realised some time ago that the promises on their road map was unrealistic.

The big issue for us is not really the 2 million coins the dev has, but rather the creation of the new domains for the new Coin(O) web site and creating meaningful content and setting realistic expectations etc.

Later we can look at tipper bots and other novelties but I think the first part will be deciding how is in, who is out and who is going to be responsible for what. Once we have a clear picture of this we can start to move forward. The price is unlikely to increase over night but if the new team can build up trust.

The one thing I will be fighting tooth and nail for is that we DO NOT get listed on ANY MORE exchanges. Big exchanges kill new coins.... We already have 2 exchanges for people to use and at this moment that is enough.

Join Coin(O) now - The BEST Crypt(O)currency on the planet
COINO : Uh4ZvfVrCFPkDcoBMNNkyYS4hYwsmGEidk - Coin(O) - Everything BitCoin wanted to be!!
nutbun

Activity: 35

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2014, 09:59:16 PM

I am sure if we look hard enough we can find the rest of the Mr Men in here. We already have Mr Angry Smiley

Anyway, back to the issue.. Yes, you are absolutely correct. Having Mr Coino sitting on almost 2 million coins is not ideal, but I think we can live with that. If you feel this is too much of a risk for you then you need to find a coin you are comfortable with. Life isn't always fair and one way or another we all get shafted at some point.

Creating a new coin should really be out of the question because it just becomes 'yet another alt coin'. However, re-branding is a definite option. In the Coino Forum a user named Saad created a new look for Coin(O) some time back that never got adopted, again due to a lack of any interest from the dev's.
Originally I wasn't that taken with it, but to tell the truth it did grow on me and I do actually really like it now.

We can easily create a new road map with community consensus and backing. I was never convinced about the debit card but I do know we have a member whom has created a Coin(O) POS system so we could let him drive this forward with our support and at a less 'world dominating' pace.

We have enough people here and on coino chat that can take over the future development of the coin including any wallet re-branding etc. We also have a member whom has created a Coin(O) WebWallet. This requires finishing as far as design goes, but I believe it is functional and with OUR help we can get this finished as well.
We also have a member whom has previously accepted Coin(O) in his store. He is based in Canada and that isn't much use to the rest of us, but we can discuss with him the model he used and try to get this in other countries as well. Maybe not tomorrow or next week, but we can work on it as a community.
I am pretty sure that we can rouse enough enthusiasm in the community to spread the word as we begin to move forward.

Let's see if there is any movement from the dev's by the end of this month - 1st April. At this time there are a few of us here and on chat that are preparing to take control.
The reason I keep saying this is because up until then they have not failed to deliver on their road map. Even if they have been anal about engagement and it's almost certain that they have lost interest, probably because they realised some time ago that the promises on their road map was unrealistic.

The big issue for us is not really the 2 million coins the dev has, but rather the creation of the new domains for the new Coin(O) web site and creating meaningful content and setting realistic expectations etc.

Later we can look at tipper bots and other novelties but I think the first part will be deciding how is in, who is out and who is going to be responsible for what. Once we have a clear picture of this we can start to move forward. The price is unlikely to increase over night but if the new team can build up trust.

The one thing I will be fighting tooth and nail for is that we DO NOT get listed on ANY MORE exchanges. Big exchanges kill new coins.... We already have 2 exchanges for people to use and at this moment that is enough.

I second support this idea. I think the developer hasn't done anything wrong, it is too hard for one person to be all dev, marketer, supporter, and PR at the sometime and also the 2 million coins are not a problem right now. I agree that The first thing we have to do is build the strong dev team, marketing team, and community. In somehow, I think the situation could be an opportunity to get rid off an overnight investor to leave this coin, this coin is so young, easily to manipulate the price, and not ready for them right now. I believe we can do it.
Zangy

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 11:06:19 PM

I second support this idea. I think the developer hasn't done anything wrong, it is too hard for one person to be all dev, marketer, supporter, and PR at the sometime and also the 2 million coins are not a problem right now. I agree that The first thing we have to do is build the strong dev team, marketing team, and community. In somehow, I think the situation could be an opportunity to get rid off an overnight investor to leave this coin, this coin is so young, easily to manipulate the price, and not ready for them right now. I believe we can do it.

Happy to help but I'm new to all of this, and I live in the UK. What sort of skills are needed in each of the areas:
- Dev team - so IT skills? Coding? Web development?
- Marketing - Advertising? To Whom? How?
- Community - So attracting other users through forums etc?
bgade

Activity: 151

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 03:11:33 AM

Creating a new coin should really be out of the question because it just becomes 'yet another alt coin'. However, re-branding is a definite option.

I agree - we have the time to wait and see what happens on April 1st.

In the meantime... there is a new alt-coin promoting Coino. 
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=529521.0

I guess its kinda my way of celebrating April 1st and all the other crap coins out there that never get anywhere. 

But hey - the IPO only provides the option to buy PopcornCoin in Coino.  At the very least it will get a few more people thinking about Coino as we wait for the April 1st POP  Wink

XZed

Activity: 309
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 08:21:38 AM

it is too hard for one person to be all dev, marketer, supporter, and PR at the sometime
Wasn't it supposed to be an entire german marketing agency lol Smiley ?
XZed

Activity: 309
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 08:23:29 AM

Very glad to see a new team devoted and ready to support it Smiley
AdamT

Activity: 486
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 04:37:36 PM

When was the last time dev posted here?
Coffee.Cup

Activity: 121

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 07:13:29 PM

I want to say about 12-15 days ago, but I am too lazy to go and look. Look for Coino.org and that will tell you.
ripuli

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 07:17:16 PM

From profile:

coino.org
Last Active: March 15, 2014, 06:09:26 PM
DeltaQuebec

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2014, 07:21:10 PM

Some people make 10 days seem like an eternity. *le-sigh*
smcardle

Activity: 154

Coin(O) Community Member

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 08:20:07 PM

Creating a new coin should really be out of the question because it just becomes 'yet another alt coin'. However, re-branding is a definite option.

I agree - we have the time to wait and see what happens on April 1st.

In the meantime... there is a new alt-coin promoting Coino. 
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=529521.0

I guess its kinda my way of celebrating April 1st and all the other crap coins out there that never get anywhere. 

But hey - the IPO only provides the option to buy PopcornCoin in Coino.  At the very least it will get a few more people thinking about Coino as we wait for the April 1st POP  Wink

Ha Ha.... I went out and got my 2 Wallets Buckets) last night Smiley

Join Coin(O) now - The BEST Crypt(O)currency on the planet
COINO : Uh4ZvfVrCFPkDcoBMNNkyYS4hYwsmGEidk - Coin(O) - Everything BitCoin wanted to be!!
keats3

Activity: 59

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 08:24:10 PM
Last edit: March 30, 2014, 08:09:25 PM by keats3

Very glad to see a new team devoted and ready to support it Smiley

That's exactly what this coin needs. A new dev team with fresh ideas could really do something with coino. It could really go places and it's a pity that it has not been adopted by more people considering what it already has to offer.
Coffee.Cup

Activity: 121

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 09:56:28 PM

This coin is going good places. We who are left will make good things happen.
19lam

Activity: 41

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 10:27:15 PM

Hi,

I accept bets when the difficulty reaches 0.00024414 the starting point^^

I hope that the devs get a surprise surprise moment - but indeed the coin is dead in approx. 2 month - if nothing happens
Pages: « 1 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 [166] 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 »
  Print  

Jump to: