Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:26:07 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4365 4366 4367 4368 4369 4370 4371 4372 4373 4374 4375 4376 4377 4378 4379 4380 4381 4382 4383 4384 4385 4386 4387 4388 4389 4390 4391 4392 4393 4394 4395 4396 4397 4398 4399 4400 4401 4402 4403 4404 4405 4406 4407 4408 4409 4410 4411 4412 4413 4414 [4415] 4416 4417 4418 4419 4420 4421 4422 4423 4424 4425 4426 4427 4428 4429 4430 4431 4432 4433 4434 4435 4436 4437 4438 4439 4440 4441 4442 4443 4444 4445 4446 4447 4448 4449 4450 4451 4452 4453 4454 4455 4456 4457 4458 4459 4460 4461 4462 4463 4464 4465 ... 7012 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DASH] Dash (dash.org) | First Self-Funding Self-Governing Crypto Currency  (Read 9722683 times)
Toninho

Activity: 597
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 07:28:29 PM

If the DRK can unlink the BTC would be a historic feat....... Shocked
daddeo

Activity: 129
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 07:34:13 PM

My hope is that sometime in the near future, all of these helpful commands and fixes will be incorporated into the wallet in a way that is easier for everyone to implement...

It's in the queue since last year and will be incorporated one day, see http://jira.darkcoin.qa/browse/DRK-139
Thanks crowning. Glad to see that it's in the works.
qwizzie
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1245

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 07:34:18 PM

interesting thread on the altcoin section :

Darkcoin and InstantX - What can you say?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=954451.0

Learn from the past, set detailed and vivid goals for the future and live in the only moment of time over which you have any control : now
solo20

Activity: 184
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 07:49:10 PM

I will predict that DASH will over take LTC in MKT CAP when

DASH  = $10
and
LTC  = $1.50

it can happen I think most LTC holders could jump ship towards Dash even befor it gets to 10 dollars a coin
Sub-Ether

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Quantum entangled and jump drive assisted messages

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 07:50:12 PM

All I see is a lot of shouting and screeching, with only one two excellent posts nestled in the middle of all the white noise, thanks for trying, you're really up against it, by the looks Shocked  Roll Eyes

Dash is 27.3 times faster with syncing and updating than Bitcoin and 93.7 times faster than Monero. Bitcoin (v0.11.0) has a Tao ratio 11.2% faster than bitcoin (v0.10.0) release.
Dash (v.0.12.0.49) = Tao sync ratio = 0.15 seconds / hour of update || Dash (v.0.11.2.23) = Tao sync ratio = 0.24 seconds / hour of update. V12 versus V11 speedup = +36.5%
Bitcoin (v.0.11.0) = Tao sync ratio = 4.14 seconds / hour of update || Monero (v.0.41.1)  = Tao sync ratio = 14.2 seconds / hour of update
coins101
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 08:00:20 PM

0.012 Roll Eyes

Good luck  Grin

The market is overbought right now,it will go down.

Smart money says it will cool off a bit.  Some peeps will take some profits... This is normal trading activity. If it didn't happen... Id start to get worried.

Are you taking a page out of the Menero trolls playbook?

Everyone is eyeing up overtaking LTC before thinking about taking trading profits.
splawik21
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

DASH is the future of crypto payments!

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 08:01:01 PM

Nice

BE SMART, USE DASH ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
qwizzie
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1245

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 08:04:30 PM

All I see is a lot of shouting and screeching, with only one two excellent posts nestled in the middle of all the white noise, thanks for trying, you're really up against it, by the looks Shocked  Roll Eyes

its just sad that someone who is interested in Darkcoin and InstantX and raises a topic on it gets such venim
fud reply posts. Ofcourse its always the same people doing these attacks.

Only in this case the fudders cant delete our opinions as they so often do in their own negative posts as this OP
seems rather interested in Darkcoin.

Learn from the past, set detailed and vivid goals for the future and live in the only moment of time over which you have any control : now
xxxgoodgirls
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 08:08:23 PM

I am very curious about this, can't wait for more informations.

Quote from: eduffield
Personally I believe the 1-tier approach used by Bitcoin and other currencies isn’t as powerful as a 2-tier approach. I also believe the no one besides a few people have even yet to understand what a 2-tier cryptographic currency is capable of.

The Bitcoin developers and community are talking about expanding the maximum blockchain size to 20MB. Currently the Bitcoin network can handle 7 transactions per second. This will allow their currency to 140 transactions per second, but will also result in up to 1TB per year in blockchain storage (until they successfully implement pruning).

Eventually Gavin Andresen sees blocks getting to 100MB+, with tens of thousands of transactions per block. See http://gavintech.blogspot.com/2015/01/twenty-megabytes-testing-results.html and https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CuOEM9uwO5w-RwWGCCZpVGVFwhHHHegxJZqTP5KyapI/edit#gid=0.

After giving it some thought, I came up with a scalable architecture that supports billions of transactions per day.

Specifications of this strategy:

The blockchain will automatically become much more anonymous than Bitcoin is.
    Fees per transaction will be very, very low. Let the micro-payment revolution begin.
    Zero-centralization
    Scalable to billions of transactions per day
    Requires a 2-tier network
    Very low blockchain bloat

I make no promises about this idea working though, I’m very early in the research stages, but it does look quite promising. If it works, it means we have solved the ultimate problem with Bitcoin and have made this technology accessible to the whole world. This strategy is just too good to let sit for very long and I need to do some exploratory coding to prove it works.

In summary, the Intel Management Engine and its applications are a backdoor with total access to and control over the rest of the PC. The ME is a threat to freedom, security, and privacy, and the libreboot project strongly recommends avoiding it entirely. Since recent versions of it can’t be removed, this means avoiding all recent generations of Intel hardware. details https://libreboot.org/faq.html#intelme --- https://tehnoetic.com/laptops --- https://store.vikings.net/x200-ryf-certfied
ddink7
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 08:12:25 PM

I'm more convinced than ever that BTC is basically dead. This is a bold statement to make of a 3.5 billion dollar currency, but consider the facts: meaningful development has completely ceased.

1) Consider that two years ago, when I first entered the crypto scene, the BTC community was debating how to fix the 7 TPS problem (bitcoin can only process seven transactions per second--a major obstacle for a currency seeking worldwide adoption). Today, they are still arguing over it. No changes or improvements have been made. Then the argument was over increasing block size to 2 MB. Now Gavin wants to increase block size to 20 MB. And still, two years later, nothing has happened.

2) Two years ago, scalability was a huge concern. The bitcoin blockchain is so enormous that fewer and fewer nodes are able to host it. Since then, the blockchain has only grown larger, and no conversations on blockchain pruning have gone anywhere. No new ideas have been developed, let alone adopted.

3) The number of full nodes is dropping drastically. In part this is due to the size of the blockchain, and in part is due to the total lack of incentive in running a full node. Full nodes use lots of bandwidth, and there is no reason short of altruism for people to run one.

4) Centralization problems haven't been solved. In the last two years, two major 51% scares have happened, both involving ghash.io. Each time the alarm bells ring, new ideas are offered, and absolutely nothing changes.

Bitcoin has become the slow-moving behemoth that is totally unable to innovate due to overwhelming inertia. Bitcoin is the IBM, the Microsoft, of today's rapidly-changing world. In the last two years, the most significant change that Bitcoin has actually made was in calculating transaction fees for immediate inclusion into a block. There have been other backend fixes, etc., but no actual meaningful improvements or new features.

The really sad thing is the closed-mindedness of all the fanboys. They can't conceive of anybody doing it better than their precious Bitcoin, and so they circle the wagons and attack anybody who actually tries to innovate. Bitcoin is not going away anytime soon, but neither is it going to hold the #1 position in crypto forever, either.

Dash - Digital Cash
https://www.dash.org/
RenegadeMan

Activity: 658

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 08:17:32 PM
Last edit: March 21, 2015, 08:29:38 PM by RenegadeMan

I'm more convinced than ever that BTC is basically dead. This is a bold statement to make of a 3.5 billion dollar currency, but consider the facts: meaningful development has completely ceased.

1) Consider that two years ago, when I first entered the crypto scene, the BTC community was debating how to fix the 7 TPS problem (bitcoin can only process seven transactions per second--a major obstacle for a currency seeking worldwide adoption). Today, they are still arguing over it. No changes or improvements have been made. Then the argument was over increasing block size to 2 MB. Now Gavin wants to increase block size to 20 MB. And still, two years later, nothing has happened.

2) Two years ago, scalability was a huge concern. The bitcoin blockchain is so enormous that fewer and fewer nodes are able to host it. Since then, the blockchain has only grown larger, and no conversations on blockchain pruning have gone anywhere. No new ideas have been developed, let alone adopted.

3) The number of full nodes is dropping drastically. In part this is due to the size of the blockchain, and in part is due to the total lack of incentive in running a full node. Full nodes use lots of bandwidth, and there is no reason short of altruism for people to run one.

4) Centralization problems haven't been solved. In the last two years, two major 51% scares have happened, both involving ghash.io. Each time the alarm bells ring, new ideas are offered, and absolutely nothing changes.

Bitcoin has become the slow-moving behemoth that is totally unable to innovate due to overwhelming inertia. Bitcoin is the IBM, the Microsoft, of today's rapidly-changing world. In the last two years, the most significant change that Bitcoin has actually made was in calculating transaction fees for immediate inclusion into a block. There have been other backend fixes, etc., but no actual meaningful improvements or new features.

The really sad thing is the closed-mindedness of all the fanboys. They can't conceive of anybody doing it better than their precious Bitcoin, and so they circle the wagons and attack anybody who actually tries to innovate. Bitcoin is not going away anytime soon, but neither is it going to hold the #1 position in crypto forever, either.

+1

Well written ddink7.

The blockchain bloat problem is just going to get worse and worse until its becomes a crisis and by then it will be too late.

BTC:   1KjAPEa3WvhmDGT4jmT9i5P3UPFdFH629e
DASH: Xdr6U5qcAdbuKRrr3xKBb1ySoPq7MKERnB
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2015, 08:23:30 PM

BTC is basically dead...
...Bitcoin is not going away anytime soon

Which one is it?  Is BTC dead, or is it not going away?   Roll Eyes

Logical consistency is not your forte.  No wonder you are so happy here in the warm bosom of the DARSH cult.  You fit right in.  Welcome home!

Bitcoin is antifragile.  The 1MB limit is forcing innovators to do more with less, which ultimately strengthens the system, while the light footprint keeps the network small and defensible.

Even with 20MB++ Gavin-tainted BloatBlocks, BTC would still be better than DARSH because it doesn't have that lame trusted Masternode nonsense to ruin the point of trustless proof of work.

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
Sub-Ether

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Quantum entangled and jump drive assisted messages

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 08:25:39 PM

Fun Saturday night Tweets,

I’m not affiliated with Blockchain. I had a very clear and disclosed work relationship with the company, not a paid endorsement.
~~  AndreasMAntonopoulos ~~

It’s happening: more US allies join the anti-dollar alliance
~~ Simon Black ~~

"I now see most of our democracies as one dictatorship with 100 talking-heads on the neck of a corporate monster."
~~ Allan Wallace ~~

Exchanges stuck b/t regulation & principles. Luckily in the middle there's also a giant pile of money.
money and currency don't work without fungibility.
~~ Kristov Atlas ~~

Ripple, Stellar, and Altcoins are all a distraction. Bitcoin is way too far ahead. We should be focused on bitcoin and sidechains
~~ Brian Armstrong ~~  (coinbase)

Dash is 27.3 times faster with syncing and updating than Bitcoin and 93.7 times faster than Monero. Bitcoin (v0.11.0) has a Tao ratio 11.2% faster than bitcoin (v0.10.0) release.
Dash (v.0.12.0.49) = Tao sync ratio = 0.15 seconds / hour of update || Dash (v.0.11.2.23) = Tao sync ratio = 0.24 seconds / hour of update. V12 versus V11 speedup = +36.5%
Bitcoin (v.0.11.0) = Tao sync ratio = 4.14 seconds / hour of update || Monero (v.0.41.1)  = Tao sync ratio = 14.2 seconds / hour of update
ddink7
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 08:27:54 PM

Thanks! Couldn't agree more about the blockchain bloat issue. Somebody wrote something the other day that stuck with me--Bitcoin devs are basically doing nothing but hoping that Moore's Law outpaces the growth of the blockchain.

Isn't that a hell of a thing? The community is basically hoping that improvements in hardware will overcome their complete inability to implement an actual solution. That's a lot like me having a $700 a month electric bill, and instead of weatherizing my house, simply hoping that my salary continues to rise fast enough to make ends meet!

Dash - Digital Cash
https://www.dash.org/
sangoku

Activity: 616
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2015, 08:31:55 PM

As a bonus, the dictator of DARSH (DARSHTATOR?) has in his possession a private key which functions as a remote killswitch for these trusted third parties.

Can you proof ?

DΛSH is digital cash. Transactions are obscured in the blockchain, making them private from the wallet. You can send Dash to family or friends, or pay for goods or services, anywhere in the world. DΛSH Anonymous and Untraceable. The Perfect Digital Cash And The Best Way To Protect Your Privacy https://www.dashpay.io DΛSH is 59.5 times faster with syncing and updating  than Monero.
My DΛSH Address: XgF6sNzGHU58dn36WsC16no9FHct6nPeZD
toknormal
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1188

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 08:33:59 PM
Last edit: March 21, 2015, 08:56:48 PM by toknormal

Dude ... what do you do for living ..you seem to be a trader and an engineer at the same time

...at amateur level at least  Cheesy

It turns out that analysis of price cycles is not unlike vibrational analysis in resonant structures. My background was in aeronautical engineering and when I started looking at trading charts I just used that as a crutch Smiley Price cycles within price cycles.

The reason that your plane doesn't shake itself to pieces when it hits a bit of turbulence is that the natural vibrational frequencies of the engines and various parts of the structure all work against each other. That characteristic is actually designed into the plane using some incredible boffin-zone mathematics that can let the engineers tune the weights and dimensions of each component so the structure as a whole is perfect vibration "sink".

There's an amazing example available in engineering history of what can happen if they 'get it wrong'. "Galloping Gerty" was a suspension bridge across the Tacoma Narrows which was destroyed in what was more or less a light breeze. Have a look !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-zczJXSxnw

Bitcoinwisdom is an incredible piece of kit which basically does the aircraft engineer's job in reverse. It takes a single price signal plotted against time and decomposes it into its constituent "harmonics". So that's like taking the bumps you feel in the plane when it hits a cloud and breaking it down into the engine vibration, the fuselage bending, the wings oscillating and so on. Bitcoinwisdom lets you see if one is "dampening" out the other or helping it. It shows you the long, slow price cycles (like the aeroplane wings) and rapidly oscillating ones (like the engine vibration) inside those cycles.

Of course, none of that's any use unless you read the news as well  Wink It just helps you see how the price is developing and occasionally the various cycles act in resonance to produce a "galloping gerty" of the markets. Also, "proper" T/A people that actually know what they're doing use a whole pile more indicators that give you a more professional picture of things, but hey - I'm just having fun, not trading bonds for Goldman Sachs.

With respect to DASH's dual layer architecture, the word "resonance" I used in that context is to do with the massive leverage in functionality you get by having 1 more "mode" in which the network can operate. It's a bit like music. If you have 1 sinewave oscillator, you can only make 1 note and 1 tone. With 2, you can make an infinite number. On an oscilliscope you'd be able to make any shape of wave that looked nothing like either of the 2 source waves. This is why Evan is stumbling across one after the next solution to problems that are proving PITA's for others, because you need the 2 distinct "oscillators" to create dynamics that give you the functional diversity to address such a broad range of issues.

I mean, look at the alternative approaches:

In the "anon" space they need to use an absolute overkill amount of cryptography that then characterises the nature of the entire network just to solve that one simple problem. A bit like pouring a bowl of soup into a barrel of salt to improve the taste and then having to eat the barrel load instead of just sprinkling a few grains into the bowl.

In the "scaleability" space they're talking about similar sledgehammer tactics - huge increases in block sizes and whotnot that has got everyone quaking in their boots.

In the "performance" space, they need to add extra buffering layers or accept one or zero confirmations before the customer walks off.

In all these cases, DASH's dual mode approach has "walked it", arriving at natural, high performance solutions that are the ones any regular software systems designer would arrive it without even thinking about. The beauty of this one though is that it isn't a formal client-server architecture but a single, unified peice of software that works in 2 modes. So the service-oriented aspect of it is logical, not physical and the network is self resonating. The wallet daemon is the same across the whole network (unlike the idea that many critics of this technology like to try to promote) and, in keeping with the decentralised nature of this tech, anyone can launch any node, in any mode, anywhere, anytime and have it make a full, redundant contribution to the network. ("Redundant" in this case meaning the role is duplicated throughout the network).

Don't get me started on all this stuff or I'll be here for the next 100 pages and no-one will get a word in edgeways  Wink

Suffice to say that trading analysis and system analysis might not be so far apart as they look (at least not for amateurs that like to "wing it" like me  Cheesy )
s1gs3gv
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1014

ex uno plures

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2015, 08:34:53 PM

0.012 Roll Eyes

Good luck  Grin

The market is overbought right now,it will go down.

The question is not whether the market is overbought right now, it is … will the market get more overbought before it sells off ?
splawik21
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

DASH is the future of crypto payments!

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 08:35:33 PM

Beautiful Smiley 1 WEEK MACD

BE SMART, USE DASH ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
someredguy

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 08:49:51 PM

Beautiful Smiley 1 WEEK MACD

http://www.investopedia.com/terms/m/macd.asp was helpful to learn about MACD

Where do you see the image of the chart you posted?

Dash - Fast, anonymous, digital cash.  http://www.dash.org
RenegadeMan

Activity: 658

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 08:59:57 PM
Last edit: March 21, 2015, 09:31:32 PM by RenegadeMan

Dude ... what do you do for living ..you seem to be a trader and an engineer at the same time

...at amateur level at least  Cheesy

It turns out that analysis of price cycles is not unlike vibrational analysis in resonant structures. My educational background was aeronautical engineering and when I started looking at trading charts I just used that as a crutch Smiley Price cycles within price cycles.

The reason that your plane doesn't shake itself to pieces when it hits a bit of turbulence is that the natural vibrational frequencies of the engines and various parts of the structure all work against each other. That characteristic is actually designed into the plane using some incredible boffin-zone mathematics that can let the engineers tune the weights and dimensions of each component so the structure as a whole is perfect vibration "sink".

There's an amazing example available in engineering history of what can happen if they 'get it wrong'. "Galloping Gerty" was a suspension bridge across the Tacoma Narrows which was destroyed in what was more or less a light breeze. Here you go !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-zczJXSxnw

Bitcoinwisdom is an incredible piece of kit which basically does the aircraft engineer's job in reverse. It takes a single price signal plotted against time and decomposes it into its constituent "harmonics". So that's like taking the bumps you feel in the plane when it hits a cloud and breaking it down into the engine vibration, the fuselage bending, the wings oscillating and so on. Bitcoinwisdom lets you see if one is "dampening" out the other or helping it. It shows you the long, slow price cycles (like the aeroplane wings) and rapidly oscillating ones (like the engine vibration) inside those cycles.

Of course, none of that's any use unless you read the news as well  Wink It just helps you see how the price is developing and occasionally the various cycles act in resonance to produce a "galloping gerty" of the markets. Also, "proper" T/A people that actually know what they're doing use a whole pile more indicators that give you a more professional picture of things, but hey - I'm just having fun, not trading bonds for Goldman Sachs.

With respect to DASH's dual layer architecture, the word "resonance" I used in that context is to do with the massive leverage in functionality you get by having 1 more "mode" in which the network can operate. It's a bit like music. If you have 1 sinewave oscillator, you can only make 1 note and 1 tone. With 2, you can make an infinite number. On an oscilliscope you'd be able to make any shape of wave that looked nothing like either of the 2 source waves. This is why Evan is stumbling across one after the next solution to problems that are proving PITA's for others, because you need the 2 distinct "oscillators" to create dynamics that give you the functional diversity to address such a broad range of issues.

I mean, look at the alternative approaches:

In the "anon" space they need to use an absolute overkill amount of cryptography that then characterises the nature of the entire network just to solve that one simple problem. A bit like pouring a bowl of soup into a barrel of salt to improve the taste and then having to eat the barrel load instead of just sprinkling a few grains into the bowl.

In the "scaleability" space they're talking about similar sledgehammer tactics - huge increases in block sizes and whotnot that has got everyone quaking in their boots.

In the "performance" space, they need to add extra buffering layers or accept one or zero confirmations.

In all these cases, DASH's dual layer approach has "walked it", arriving at natural, high performance solutions that are the ones any regular software systems designer would arrive it without even thinking about. The beauty of this one though is that it isn't a formal client-server architecture but a single, unified peice of software that works in 2 modes. So the service-oriented aspect of it is logical, not physical. The wallet daemon is the same across the whole network (unlike the idea that many critics of this technology like to try to promote).

Don't get me started on all this stuff or I'll behere for the next 100 pages and no-one will get a word in edgeways  Wink

Suffice to say that trading analysis and system analysis might not be so far apart as they look (at least for amateurs that like to "wing it" like me  Cheesy )

I love reading your posts Toknormal. Your insight into how stuff works is extraordinary.

I've had a pilots licence for over 30 years (just a hobby, not professional). I've flown just about all of the mainstream single engine light aircraft. One thing that I've done many times while on a longer trip somewhere is to be flying along straight and level at a consistent altitude and pull back on the control column until the aircraft climbs 100 feet (but without making any changes to power or trim settings) and then let go of the controls completely to observe how many up and down oscillations the aircraft goes through until it returns to straight and level of its own accord. When it's settled down I'll then apply the same amount of back pressure again until it climbs 200 feet and repeat the process. I've done this to the point where I've pulled back for so long (still without any power changes) I've had the aircraft climb a couple of thousand feet and brought it within a few knots of a stall.

As you'd know with your background, aeronautical engineers design aircraft with varying levels of stability/instability. It's interesting that some aircraft I've flown can be ascended and returned to stability without needing to intervene for only a few hundred feet of change to their cruising altitude using this process whereas other ones can be taken almost to a complete aerodynamic stall and will return to straight and level of their own accord (albeit with rapid acceleration on the initial downwards movement that takes some nerves to sit there and watch as the airspeed indicator races towards Vne and you still have the same cruise power set!)

The point of what I'm writing about is that, like you, I can see all of these same phenomena within trading environments too. What you describe about the price signal that Bitcoinwisdom uses so brilliantly is something I'm constantly in awe of too. And you can see this stuff at work in nature as well. It's part of the reason fisherman are still getting washed off rocks in places all over the world; they see how big the waves are but forget about the "every 7th wave" phenomenon and a big one comes while they're looking down and whoosh.

Keep posting; I really enjoy your writing.

BTC:   1KjAPEa3WvhmDGT4jmT9i5P3UPFdFH629e
DASH: Xdr6U5qcAdbuKRrr3xKBb1ySoPq7MKERnB
Pages: « 1 ... 4365 4366 4367 4368 4369 4370 4371 4372 4373 4374 4375 4376 4377 4378 4379 4380 4381 4382 4383 4384 4385 4386 4387 4388 4389 4390 4391 4392 4393 4394 4395 4396 4397 4398 4399 4400 4401 4402 4403 4404 4405 4406 4407 4408 4409 4410 4411 4412 4413 4414 [4415] 4416 4417 4418 4419 4420 4421 4422 4423 4424 4425 4426 4427 4428 4429 4430 4431 4432 4433 4434 4435 4436 4437 4438 4439 4440 4441 4442 4443 4444 4445 4446 4447 4448 4449 4450 4451 4452 4453 4454 4455 4456 4457 4458 4459 4460 4461 4462 4463 4464 4465 ... 7012 »
  Print  

Jump to: