Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:15:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5125 5126 5127 5128 5129 5130 5131 5132 5133 5134 5135 5136 5137 5138 5139 5140 5141 5142 5143 5144 5145 5146 5147 5148 5149 5150 5151 5152 5153 5154 5155 5156 5157 5158 5159 5160 5161 5162 5163 5164 5165 5166 5167 5168 5169 5170 5171 5172 5173 5174 [5175] 5176 5177 5178 5179 5180 5181 5182 5183 5184 5185 5186 5187 5188 5189 5190 5191 5192 5193 5194 5195 5196 5197 5198 5199 5200 5201 5202 5203 5204 5205 5206 5207 5208 5209 5210 5211 5212 5213 5214 5215 5216 5217 5218 5219 5220 5221 5222 5223 5224 5225 ... 7012 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DASH] Dash (dash.org) | First Self-Funding Self-Governing Crypto Currency  (Read 9722547 times)
splawik21
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

DASH is the future of crypto payments!

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 05:38:36 AM

New ATH

Current Number of Masternodes: 3104

BE SMART, USE DASH ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
noobtrader
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 05:44:41 AM

New ATH

wow....  Shocked

price can only go up from here  Cool

"...I suspect we need a better incentive for users to run nodes instead of relying solely on altruism...",  satoshi@vistomail.com
mastertrader777
Legendary

Activity: 1092

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 06:25:57 AM

New ATH

wow....  Shocked

price can only go up from here  Cool

Nice!

Can I pay a MasterNode holder to put in a proposal for a budget idea I have in mind?

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
Melech

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 06:31:29 AM

Can I pay a MasterNode holder to put in a proposal for a budget idea I have in mind?

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

Nope, there is no need to have a Masternode to submit a proposal but you have to pay 5 DASH as a fee.

And tbh I wouldn't expect to see your proposal to be voted with that many "yes" or at least at the same speed as the first 3 one. Even though this system relies on a protocol it's still people who vote and I think these 3 were voted that easy because they were proposed and discussed a long time before actual voting happened. Another thing to remember is that they were posted by the dev team, specifically by Evan himself and people trust him a lot.

I would recommend you to post your proposal on dashtalk in a new thread, describe it in detail and have a discussion with community first. That could save you 5 DASH if you found in early stages that there is not so many people who are willing to vote "yes" for it.

But that's of course only my opinion (and advice based on it), you are free to do it the way you like.  Smiley

▄▄▓▓█▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓██▓▄▄
             ▄▓█▓▀                ▀▓█▓█
          ▄▓█▓      ▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄▄      ▀█▓▄
        ▄▓██    ▄▓▓██████████████▓▓▄    ██▓▄
       ▓██    ▓▓████████▓▀▀██████████▓    ██▓
      ▓█░   █▓█████▓▀ ▓██  ▓██ ▀▓▓█████▓    ▓▓
     ▓█    ▓█████▀  ▄▓▓██████▓▓▓▄  ▓████▓    ██
    ▓██   █████▓ ▄▓▓  ▄██░▐███▄ ▀▓▓ ░▓███▓   ██▓
    ██    █████ █▓  ▓████░▐████▓█ █▓ ░█████   ██
    ██   ▐████ ▐█  ▓█████░▐██████░ █▌ █████   ██░
    ██   ▐████ ▐██ ▓█████░▐█████▓ █▓ ░█████   ██░
    ██    ████▓ █▓█ ▀▓▓██░▐██▓▓  █▓  ▓████    ██
    ▐█▓  ░████▓▄  ▀▓▓▄▄██░▐███▄▓▓  █▓████░   ██▌
     ▐██   ▓████▓▄▄  ▀██░▐███  ▄▓▓████▓░   ██▓
      ▐█▓    █▓██████▓▓██████▓▓████████    ▐█▓
       ▐█▓▄    ▀▓██████████████████▓▀    ▄▓██
         ▐█▓▄     ▀▀▓▓████████▓▓▀▀     ▄▓██
            ▓██▄                    ▄█▓▓▀
              ▀▓█▓▓▄▄          ▄▄▓▓█▓▀
                   ▀▀▓▓██████▓▓▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Together we can change
❍ ❍ ❍ ❍ ❍ the internet ❍ ❍ ❍ ❍ ❍
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  Social Media
▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
▄▓█████████████████████▓▓▄
▓██████████████████████████▌
███████████████████▓▓▀  ▓██▌
██████████████▓▀▀       ▓██▌
████████▓▀▀      ▄█    ▐███▌
███▓▀        ▄▄▓▀      ▓███▌
███▓▄▄▄   ▄▓█▓         ████▌
████████▓ ▓▌          ▓████▌
█████████▓    ▄       █████▌
██████████▌ ▄▓██▓▄   ▐█████▌
███████████████████▓▓██████▌
▐██████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
               ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄
             ▄███`  ,▄▄,   ▀██▄
            ▐██▀  ▄███████   ██▌
          ,▄███   ████████▌  ▐██▄,
      ,▄███████▄  █▄▄██▄▄█  ▄███████▄▄
     ██████████████████████████████████,
    ▐████▌   ██████████████████   ▐█████
     ▀████▄▄████████▀  "████████▄▄████▀
       `▀████████████▄▄████████████▀▀
            '▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀▀
         ▄▄                      ▄▄
        ███          ▄▄⌐         ███
       ███           ██▌          ▀██
      ███            ██▌           ▀██
                     ██▌
mastertrader777
Legendary

Activity: 1092

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 06:37:11 AM

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

Nope, there is no need to have a Masternode to submit a proposal but you have to pay 5 DASH as a fee.

And tbh I wouldn't expect to see your proposal to be voted with that many "yes" or at least at the same speed as the first 3 one. Even though this system relies on a protocol it's still people who vote and I think these 3 were voted that easy because they were proposed and discussed a long time before actual voting happened. Another thing to remember is that they were posted by the dev team, specifically by Evan himself and people trust him a lot.

I would recommend you to post your proposal on dashtalk in a new thread, describe it in detail and have a discussion with community first. That could save you 5 DASH if you found in early stages that there is not so many people who are willing to vote "yes" for it.

But that's of course only my opinion (and advice based on it), you are free to do it the way you like.  Smiley

DashTalk Thread, here I come!

Thanks for the help,

MasterTrader777
kointrend

Activity: 655
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 06:53:12 AM

Cute buy wall 32btc @.0101

Finally got my money to the exchange  Wink
Fuck! I already sold my mother in law to buy Dash ... it's time to sell my mother too!  Cheesy
Sub-Ether

Activity: 434

Quantum entangled and jump drive assisted messages

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 08:35:39 AM

Cute buy wall 32btc @.0101
Finally got my money to the exchange  Wink
Fuck! I already sold my mother in law to buy Dash ... it's time to sell my mother too!  Cheesy
Thats nothing, I sold my own after life Grin

Dash is 27.3 times faster with syncing and updating than Bitcoin and 93.7 times faster than Monero. Bitcoin (v0.11.0) has a Tao ratio 11.2% faster than bitcoin (v0.10.0) release.
Dash (v.0.12.0.49) = Tao sync ratio = 0.15 seconds / hour of update || Dash (v.0.11.2.23) = Tao sync ratio = 0.24 seconds / hour of update. V12 versus V11 speedup = +36.5%
Bitcoin (v.0.11.0) = Tao sync ratio = 4.14 seconds / hour of update || Monero (v.0.41.1)  = Tao sync ratio = 14.2 seconds / hour of update
gusterdd

Activity: 220
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 08:51:58 AM

New ATH

wow....  Shocked

price can only go up from here  Cool

big number
go up to 3500 mns possible ?

good approach making masternodes to make DASH network and market healthy.

Interest : Mining Rig, Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, Monero, Dash, Bitshare
pille

Activity: 436

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 09:01:39 AM

Nice!

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

I think you don't need a masternode to add an proposal, only 5 Dash. To be able to vote you need masternodes.
oblox
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1018

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 09:42:57 AM

Nice!

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

I think you don't need a masternode to add an proposal, only 5 Dash. To be able to vote you need masternodes.

Correct.
sangoku

Activity: 616
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2015, 09:55:32 AM

Wouaahhhh 3702 views in 1 day !!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0GACaNvBlwc

DΛSH is digital cash. Transactions are obscured in the blockchain, making them private from the wallet. You can send Dash to family or friends, or pay for goods or services, anywhere in the world. DΛSH Anonymous and Untraceable. The Perfect Digital Cash And The Best Way To Protect Your Privacy https://www.dashpay.io DΛSH is 59.5 times faster with syncing and updating  than Monero.
My DΛSH Address: XgF6sNzGHU58dn36WsC16no9FHct6nPeZD
Lebubar
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 10:48:37 AM

Hello friends , did you ever think about how complicated it is to handle Cryptos or even to start with it ?
I have taught my neighbor how to safely encrypt data, installing a Dash wallet / create a masternode  (with holger) and to monitor it. Also to purchase btc, sending btc to an exchange, buy dash with them and sending dash to a local wallet.
This took about six hours !!! My neighbor is a normal pc use with nearly no diskspace left on his laptop. I asked him what antivirus software he use and he showed me the red Java  Update Icon in his windows tool bar.
I think nearly every user in this thread can offer this knowledge as a service in his city.
Sorry for my english.

I really think that we need a coinbasellike site for dash, for new comers, for people that don't want to mess up with backup, privkey, walet.dat, download blockchian etc etc...

If I remember i saw a message from core team that it was planed to have something like thin, did we have any news?
Lebubar
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 11:18:35 AM

Hello friends , did you ever think about how complicated it is to handle Cryptos or even to start with it ?
I have taught my neighbor how to safely encrypt data, installing a Dash wallet / create a masternode  (with holger) and to monitor it. Also to purchase btc, sending btc to an exchange, buy dash with them and sending dash to a local wallet.
This took about six hours !!! My neighbor is a normal pc use with nearly no diskspace left on his laptop. I asked him what antivirus software he use and he showed me the red Java  Update Icon in his windows tool bar.
I think nearly every user in this thread can offer this knowledge as a service in his city.
Sorry for my english.

I really think that we need a coinbasellike site for dash, for new comers, for people that don't want to mess up with backup, privkey, walet.dat, download blockchian etc etc...

If I remember i saw a message from core team that it was planed to have something like thin, did we have any news?

yep, but it must be decentralised, may be running on our masternodes server

edit: dashbase, sounds like a btc killer app. This would be the best way to get safe into crypto / dash. You should be able to buy and sell also other cryptos, mobile monitor you wallets, send and receive funds with a timer (to send weekly pocket money to your kids), categorising of the goods you purchased...
Or even to host a masternode, choosing a hoster from a dropdown menu.

Yes,YES! We want all this  Cheesy
And maybe think of having some kind of interest revenue, as maybe it should be possible to run MN with all funds... (Some kind of transparent MN sharing)
TheTerminator

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 11:28:27 AM

Hi guys,

In case you haven't heard: after more than 3 years of experience with bitcoin exchange, we've opened an exchange dedicated to Dash:

https://dashcurex.com

We support 3 pairs:

BTC/DASH
USD/DASH
PLN/DASH

Why this currency and a service specializing in Dash? We believe that it is a project with a very big potential, bringing many new solutions that can contribute to the development of the entire cryptocurrency community. We believe that it deserves publicity and support, also from exchange markets, without which popularizing this currency would be difficult. We think that a platform that puts Dash first can help in just that.

We made sure to make it easy for Bitcurex users to quickly and conveniently start using Dashcurex: the existing Bitcurex account can be exported to Dashcurex, keeping the same login, password and PIN. It is also possible to transfer traditional currencies between the two services in real time. The available currency pairs are DASH/PLN and DASH/USD.

Check out this guide:

https://bitcurex.com/page/dash

The mechanics of the service and the transactional API are fully analogous to Bitcurex. Soon, Dashcurex will also support InstantX deposits and withdrawals.

Hope you like it!

interesting, does anyone currently use this exchange?
Legendary

Activity: 1382
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 11:39:09 AM

I have taught my neighbor how to safely encrypt data, installing a Dash wallet / create a masternode  (with holger) and to monitor it. Also to purchase btc, sending btc to an exchange, buy dash with them and sending dash to a local wallet.
This took about six hours !!! My neighbor is a normal pc use with nearly no diskspace left on his laptop. I asked him what antivirus software he use and he showed me the red Java  Update Icon in his windows tool bar.
Sorry for my english.

edit: dashbase, sounds like a btc killer app. This would be the best way to get safe into crypto / dash. You should be able to buy and sell also other cryptos, mobile monitor you wallets, send and receive funds with a timer (to send weekly pocket money to your kids), categorising of the goods you purchased...

Yes,YES! We want all this  Cheesy
And maybe think of having some kind of interest revenue, as maybe it should be possible to run MN with all funds... (Some kind of transparent MN sharing)

A DashBase would be a really useful feature, but I'm not sure one could call it a BTC killer, being that it would pretty much copy the existing Coinbase? But I appreciate that in order to spread the Dash idea, many would need to use a web wallet, rather than running a full node client on their home machines. Combined with lightweight mobile clients this would make the level of entry so something a new user could find comfortable.

I like the idea of a community shared "masternode pool", where many users chip in more or less amounts of DASH, and the payouts made to the shared masternodes are divided and sent to the participants. Not sure how this would be secured in practice, as the user would need to be able to withdraw their share in the pool when they want to. I think that this could be an attractive service for DASH, as users receive interest on their coins for helping out with the securing of the masternode and DASH networks.
cryptoPag

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 12:04:28 PM

I have taught my neighbor how to safely encrypt data, installing a Dash wallet / create a masternode  (with holger) and to monitor it. Also to purchase btc, sending btc to an exchange, buy dash with them and sending dash to a local wallet.
This took about six hours !!! My neighbor is a normal pc use with nearly no diskspace left on his laptop. I asked him what antivirus software he use and he showed me the red Java  Update Icon in his windows tool bar.
Sorry for my english.

For this kind of "assistance services", in Brazil there's DASHpag.com.
TanteStefana2
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 12:28:45 PM

Sorry for my english.

Well, I would much rather get people in the habit of keeping control of their coins.  However, we need an exchange like coinbase that will handle merchant accounts, like coinbase, and be licensed.  I'm thinking a partnership between a dash exchange that is willing to go through the hoops of becoming licensed in the USA, then Canada and Europe.  We could do a proposal to help fund the capital needed to become a licensed exchange.  I would think it could be done within a year, and once we have such a thing, adoption and instant payments at the gas station, grocery store, etc... will be easy.  See camo's thread here, it really expanded on the idea: https://dashtalk.org/threads/retail-adoption-for-dash.6104/

But we need a merchant exchange and Coinbase is never going to do that for us Sad

Another proud lifetime Dash Foundation member Smiley My TanteStefana account was hacked, Beware trading
"You'll never reach your destination if you stop to throw stones at every dog that barks."
Sir Winston Churchill  BTC: 12pu5nMDPEyUGu3HTbnUB5zY5RG65EQE5d
TanteStefana2
Legendary

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 12:31:21 PM

edit: dashbase, sounds like a btc killer app. With a decentralised 2 or 3FA login. This would be the best way to get safe into crypto / dash. You should be able to buy and sell also other cryptos, mobile monitor you wallets, send and receive funds with a timer (to send weekly pocket money to your kids), categorising of the goods you purchased...

It can't be decentralized, Raptor, because we need merchant adoption, like Bitcoin has, and that means legal exchange to fiat.  At least until we take over the world and nobody wants to exchange it for fiat anymore.  It's a necessary evil  Undecided

Another proud lifetime Dash Foundation member Smiley My TanteStefana account was hacked, Beware trading
"You'll never reach your destination if you stop to throw stones at every dog that barks."
TanteStefana2
Legendary

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 12:32:19 PM

interesting, does anyone currently use this exchange?

It's where I'm going when I'm ready to sell again.  I'd buy except you need money to buy, LOL

TanteStefana2
Legendary

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 12:45:04 PM

edit: dashbase, sounds like a btc killer app. With a decentralised 2 or 3FA login. This would be the best way to get safe into crypto / dash. You should be able to buy and sell also other cryptos, mobile monitor you wallets, send and receive funds with a timer (to send weekly pocket money to your kids), categorising of the goods you purchased...

It can't be decentralized, Raptor, because we need merchant adoption, like Bitcoin has, and that means legal exchange to fiat.  At least until we take over the world and nobody wants to exchange it for fiat anymore.  It's a necessary evil  Undecided

ok, then we have to take over the world first. Please start a proposal for that.

Also, I think we almost have light wallets so people don't have to download the whole blockchain. Smiley  IOS and Android we have, and I think we're testing on linux and windows one as well Smiley  When they're solid, we'll make them easily seen on the main website!

Ugh, doing a proposal like that, we need to find an exchange willing to do the work.  I certainly don't want to be responsible for something that big! I can hardly get my kids to school in time, LOL.  I'm hoping the foundation will partner up and deal with it because they already do all the legal work for DASH.

Pages: « 1 ... 5125 5126 5127 5128 5129 5130 5131 5132 5133 5134 5135 5136 5137 5138 5139 5140 5141 5142 5143 5144 5145 5146 5147 5148 5149 5150 5151 5152 5153 5154 5155 5156 5157 5158 5159 5160 5161 5162 5163 5164 5165 5166 5167 5168 5169 5170 5171 5172 5173 5174 [5175] 5176 5177 5178 5179 5180 5181 5182 5183 5184 5185 5186 5187 5188 5189 5190 5191 5192 5193 5194 5195 5196 5197 5198 5199 5200 5201 5202 5203 5204 5205 5206 5207 5208 5209 5210 5211 5212 5213 5214 5215 5216 5217 5218 5219 5220 5221 5222 5223 5224 5225 ... 7012 »
  Print  

Jump to: