Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 08:57:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5352 5353 5354 5355 5356 5357 5358 5359 5360 5361 5362 5363 5364 5365 5366 5367 5368 5369 5370 5371 5372 5373 5374 5375 5376 5377 5378 5379 5380 5381 5382 5383 5384 5385 5386 5387 5388 5389 5390 5391 5392 5393 5394 5395 5396 5397 5398 5399 5400 5401 [5402] 5403 5404 5405 5406 5407 5408 5409 5410 5411 5412 5413 5414 5415 5416 5417 5418 5419 5420 5421 5422 5423 5424 5425 5426 5427 5428 5429 5430 5431 5432 5433 5434 5435 5436 5437 5438 5439 5440 5441 5442 5443 5444 5445 5446 5447 5448 5449 5450 5451 5452 ... 7012 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DASH] Dash (dash.org) | First Self-Funding Self-Governing Crypto Currency  (Read 9722681 times)
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 09:44:43 PM

Sometimes it's good to just start fresh, I've made four separate discoveries so far  Grin.

Elaborate?

1. discovered the instamine wasn't a great idea after all
2. discovered he shouldn't have lied about the instamine being an accident
3. discovered he shouldn't have advertised about selling coins over the counter while at the same time posting publically that he's buying on exchages
4. discovered the altcoin community isn't as stupid as he thought

LOL

The same thing I was thinking when he posted "four separate discoveries"

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

illodin

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 09:45:23 PM

I was waiting for someone to ask what I discovered...

More like you're sensing some dissension in the ranks and decided to throw them a bone... usually you just ignore it like you ignored the guy who asked you to elaborate on the previous page.

And that seems to annoy you to no end. I'd say he should keep on doing it.  Grin

Just pointing out one of his many lies. You seem to be one of the idiots that loves eating all of the shit he keeps feeding you. Open wide...

Looks like you're the one trying to feed your shit to everyone around here and then getting pissed off people aren't eating it. Just because your investment has lost value ever since the OTC days doesn't mean you should be angry at those who didn't make the same mistake you did.  Roll Eyes
illodin

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 09:48:02 PM

The same thing I was thinking

You were thinking?

Well, that surely is a post-worthy event! Thanks for the bump!
DrkLvr_

Activity: 724
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 09:48:54 PM

More like you're sensing some dissension in the ranks and decided to throw them a bone... usually you just ignore it like you ignored the guy who asked you to elaborate on the previous page.

And that seems to annoy you to no end. I'd say he should keep on doing it.  Grin

Just pointing out one of his many lies. You seem to be one of the idiots that loves eating all of the shit he keeps feeding you. Open wide...

Looks like you're the one trying to feed your shit to everyone around here and then getting pissed off people aren't eating it. Just because your investment has lost value ever since the OTC days doesn't mean you should be angry at those who didn't make the same mistake you did.  Roll Eyes

Who says i'm getting pissed off? And what do you know about my investments?

Obviously you're not appreciating my contributions. You can put me on ignore if I annoy you. Let me know if you need help finding the ignore button. If you do find it, you can make a post about how made 2 discoveries today! Finding the ignore button and clicking it!  Cheesy
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 09:53:36 PM

Oh trolls... Why do you bother? Does this seems to you to be an effective use of your limited time on this planet? Why don't you go and do something more positive? Love, V.

Outing scams we believe are being perpetuated is not a waste of time.

In fact it may warn others to proceed with caution when thinking about getting involved with Dash.

As much as Dash's proponents call me a "troll" there is a lot of shadiness around the Launch of XCoin/Dash/Dark/Whatever and subsequently over its existence.

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

illodin

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 09:53:36 PM

i'm getting pissed off

Yes, hurry up, more zero content red herrings trying to bury the fact that one more aspect of your FUD has just been obsoleted:

Basically, something called masternode input age based quorum layering. Quorums are created using the age of the masternodes, 25% of the quorums are more than 1.5 years old, the next 25% is more than 1 year old, the next 25% is more than 6 months old, then the final 25% is any masternode that is newer than that. It guarantees, you can't control a quorum by just buying coins from an exchange to make new masternodes, there will always be masternodes that are really, really old.

And what do you know about my investments?

That apparently you like losing money?
Freckleg

Activity: 508
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 10:03:10 PM

Where did all the intelligent trolls go? Why do we only get the crappy baby brain trolls today? Have the other trolls gone to play Monero dice to fund their development?
Macrochip

Activity: 465
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2015, 10:05:48 PM

Probably busy vote brigading with sock puppets on r/cryptocurrency.
https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/3s2uyf/dash_is_a_planned_instamine_it_wasnt_an_accident/

TanteStefana2
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 10:31:13 PM
Last edit: November 09, 2015, 10:53:03 PM by TanteStefana2

Interesting, it's as if the elite, who are supposed to be experts on finance and economics, still can't understand what Bitcoin is about!  Can this be true?  Or are they simply playing to their customer base?

It's too fundamental a change for them to recognise. They are too far removed from the original concepts that defined money in the first place.

A money manager these days just has to know what market he wants his clearing systems to 'clear up' next. Nobody has actually had to worry about this since the gold standard was ditched. For example, take this commentator. She asserts that bitcoin doesn't do anything for economic growth because the coins just sit on the blockchain doing nothing whereas fiat money is "lent out" to grow the economy.

Really ?

Does the balance of your bank account reduce by the amount that the bank lends. Does the balance of anybody's deposit reduce ? No. Of course it doesn't because the fact is that fiat capital is not lent out - it's simply used as a base from which to lever up new loans which are backed by debt, nothing else. Same with gold - it sits in vaults all day long and is not lent out.

Thats the kind of ape-man understanding that modern financial commentators have of finance. They've never had to visit these fundamental concepts in practice because the modern financial system has developed so far beyond them that they are "out of sight" so to speak.

Loans and debt.

Was it you who linked to an article "only an idiot takes out a loan to start a company"?  I've been trying to wrap my head around lending in a Bitcoin economy.  I think the goal is to change the "buy now, pay later" mentality.  It's actually that mentality that has brought us to where we are, with exorbitant housing prices, etc...  But did it also help fuel technological innovation?  I'm not sure if we can stick that genie back in the hole?  I can see Bitcoin being lent out, but not until the price has flattened out.  If Bitcoin does take off, it will increase in real value far faster than a decent loan rate, thus be detrimental to the lender.  It's weird.

I still can't wrap my head around this!

LOL, they really are just talking to themselves, ROFL Cheesy  Grin Cheesy

Another proud lifetime Dash Foundation member Smiley My TanteStefana account was hacked, Beware trading
"You'll never reach your destination if you stop to throw stones at every dog that barks."
Sir Winston Churchill  BTC: 12pu5nMDPEyUGu3HTbnUB5zY5RG65EQE5d
toknormal
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1188

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 10:54:54 PM

If Bitcoin does take off, it will increase in real value far faster than a decent loan rate, thus be detrimental to the lender.  It's weird.

The only way it can work is the way it works now, except in a more decentralised way. For a glimpse of the future, look at Bitshares.

There is always a demand for 2 types of assets:

[1] - risk assets
[2] - stable currency

They are opposites in the sense that people investing in risk assets don't WANT them to stay stable against the value of goods, services or currency, the want them to go up (if they are long) or down (if they are short).

On the other hand, the retail environment has a demand for a stable currency.

What banking does (in a centralised way) and a system like Bitshares does ( in a decentralised way) is match these two requirements up so that they compliment each other in the marketplace. Those investors who want to go long risk assets (BTS, in the case of Bitshares, or Bitcoin or Dash) and short stable currency's put up their holdings as collateral to borrow new currency into existence. This does 2 things:

[1] - satisfies their market requirement for holding an asset that potentially grows in value
[2] - satisfies the trade market requirement for a stable currency with an elastic supply that provide new liquidity as the economy grows

The risk-asset holders then sell that new currency (that they borrowed into existence using their collateral) into the market, normally choosing themselves an entry point when the currency is off its "peg". Doing that helps the currency return to its peg and makes the risk asset holder money at the same time.

In this way, the market holds the collateralised asset (currency in this example) to a stable peg and if the economy grows, (i.e. requires increasing amounts of stable currency liquidity) then the value of the underlying asset will continue to increase. Both interests are therefore satisfied - the risk asset holders and the stable currency demanders.
coins101
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 11:23:50 PM

Sometimes it's good to just start fresh, I've made four separate discoveries so far  Grin.

I'm sorry, but I've got to agree with the trolls here: Posts like this one contain no useful information and only create the impression that the dev is trying to pump their own coin. So if you're unwilling to share anything of substance, it might be better not to post on the development progress at all.

Did I mention that I hate those teaser-based marketing strategies?

I was waiting for someone to ask what I discovered... Basically, something called masternode input age based quorum layering. Quorums are created using the age of the masternodes, 25% of the quorums are more than 1.5 years old, the next 25% is more than 1 year old, the next 25% is more than 6 months old, then the final 25% is any masternode that is newer than that. It guarantees, you can't control a quorum by just buying coins from an exchange to make new masternodes, there will always be masternodes that are really, really old.

That will create a market for Master Nodes.
Bridgewater

Activity: 133
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 11:43:25 PM
Last edit: November 10, 2015, 12:03:19 AM by Bridgewater

Sometimes it's good to just start fresh, I've made four separate discoveries so far  Grin.

I'm sorry, but I've got to agree with the trolls here: Posts like this one contain no useful information and only create the impression that the dev is trying to pump their own coin. So if you're unwilling to share anything of substance, it might be better not to post on the development progress at all.

I was waiting for someone to ask what I discovered... Basically, something called masternode input age based quorum layering. Quorums are created using the age of the masternodes, 25% of the quorums are more than 1.5 years old, the next 25% is more than 1 year old, the next 25% is more than 6 months old, then the final 25% is any masternode that is newer than that. It guarantees, you can't control a quorum by just buying coins from an exchange to make new masternodes, there will always be masternodes that are really, really old.

How so?

The rewards for new and old MN will be exactly the same as always.

From what he described, the only potential incentive for purchasing old MN vins would be to completely take over the network.  I'm not sure any long term holders would want to sell their old private keys if they knew it was for such a descructive purpose.

FS:
18-month old 1000Dash VIN -- first 5000 DASH gets it!   (J/K)
TanteStefana2
Legendary

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 02:07:36 AM

If Bitcoin does take off, it will increase in real value far faster than a decent loan rate, thus be detrimental to the lender.  It's weird.

The only way it can work is the way it works now, except in a more decentralised way. For a glimpse of the future, look at Bitshares.

There is always a demand for 2 types of assets:

[1] - risk assets
[2] - stable currency

They are opposites in the sense that people investing in risk assets don't WANT them to stay stable against the value of goods, services or currency, the want them to go up (if they are long) or down (if they are short).

On the other hand, the retail environment has a demand for a stable currency.

What banking does (in a centralised way) and a system like Bitshares does ( in a decentralised way) is match these two requirements up so that they compliment each other in the marketplace. Those investors who want to go long risk assets (BTS, in the case of Bitshares, or Bitcoin or Dash) and short stable currency's put up their holdings as collateral to borrow new currency into existence. This does 2 things:

[1] - satisfies their market requirement for holding an asset that potentially grows in value
[2] - satisfies the trade market requirement for a stable currency with an elastic supply that provide new liquidity as the economy grows

The risk-asset holders then sell that new currency (that they borrowed into existence using their collateral) into the market, normally choosing themselves an entry point when the currency is off its "peg". Doing that helps the currency return to its peg and makes the risk asset holder money at the same time.

In this way, the market holds the collateralised asset (currency in this example) to a stable peg and if the economy grows, (i.e. requires increasing amounts of stable currency liquidity) then the value of the underlying asset will continue to increase. Both interests are therefore satisfied - the risk asset holders and the stable currency demanders.

I know what I'm going to study tonight Cheesy

Another reason why this can't happen is that no one would ever buy so much from a person and not change the account/private key.  Far too risky.  And the potential to game the system isn't even close to being worth the risk Smiley

Another proud lifetime Dash Foundation member Smiley My TanteStefana account was hacked, Beware trading
"You'll never reach your destination if you stop to throw stones at every dog that barks."
Solarminer

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 02:12:35 AM

Sometimes it's good to just start fresh, I've made four separate discoveries so far  Grin.

Maybe instead of using quorums using all 25% of the nodes from the same date range, use an even distribution of nodes from each date range. That would eliminate any specific value to old or new nodes.
eduffield (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1036

Dash Developer

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2015, 02:17:00 AM

Maybe instead of using quorums using all 25% of the nodes from the same date range, use an even distribution of nodes from each date range. That would eliminate any specific value to old or new nodes.

That is how I am going to write it Smiley

Dash - Digital Cash | dash.org | dashfoundation.io | dashgo.io
TanteStefana2
Legendary

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 02:26:29 AM

Problem is, it unnecessarily involves far more nodes than needed to be secure, and reduces the number of simultaneous "groups" or quorums that can operate at once, thus how many transactions the system can handle.  But you take 1 or 2 from each range of dates (I assume 1/4 of the number of masternode that were started earliest, next earliest, next earliest and latest) and you have a double system that one really couldn't game.  You'd be able to reduce the quorum to 4 instead of 10 and easily be just as secure. 

The idea is that the masternodes will be bunched up in little committees for each transaction.  They may do dozens of transactions each - every block (maybe hundreds, I don't know?)  They have other things to do, so Evan's calculations were based on 1/2 of their time being spent locking transactions.  Anyway we could already, with 3300 masternodes, handle the number of transactions Visa, handles in a day.  And it's far more secure, even than mining because there is no 51% or less attack vector and virtually impossible to attack.

Evolution is going to be amazing.  Truely world wide use ready.  We're going to have to hit the marketing hard when it's finished!

LucyLovesCrypto

Activity: 414
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 02:37:36 AM

Problem is, it unnecessarily involves far more nodes than needed to be secure, and reduces the number of simultaneous "groups" or quorums that can operate at once, thus how many transactions the system can handle.  But you take 1 or 2 from each range of dates (I assume 1/4 of the number of masternode that were started earliest, next earliest, next earliest and latest) and you have a double system that one really couldn't game.  You'd be able to reduce the quorum to 4 instead of 10 and easily be just as secure.  

The idea is that the masternodes will be bunched up in little committees for each transaction.  They may do dozens of transactions each - every block (maybe hundreds, I don't know?)  They have other things to do, so Evan's calculations were based on 1/2 of their time being spent locking transactions.  Anyway we could already, with 3300 masternodes, handle the number of transactions Visa, handles in a day.  And it's far more secure, even than mining because there is no 51% or less attack vector and virtually impossible to attack.

Evolution is going to be amazing.  Truely world wide use ready.  We're going to have to hit the marketing hard when it's finished!
And going for a #2.

Not a full 25% of nodes need to be in a quorum.  I am sure Evan knows the number...maybe 8-12 or something.  Key is that some are new and some are old.

Keep in mind that Evan does what is best for Evan not Xcoin Darkcoin or Dash. Even when his actions are diametrically opposed to the best interest of the community, he will choose to enrich himself at every turn. All the proof you need is in the few hours before and few days after the launch of this coin. However that was not enough! In addition to the instamine he cancelled the airdrop and lowered the coinsupply (increasing his % of ownership). Once masternodes came along he began his new strategy of raising taxes on the miners (in the form of masternode payments) for the benefit of the instaminers.

What will he do next? Reread the last paragraph is you have any question about the loyalties of Evan.
Solarminer

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 02:43:58 AM

Awww, another troll just got ignored.  Tante I think you are on the right track.  We probably only need 8 nodes in a quorum.
Solarminer

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 03:25:55 AM

I had a thought during one of my long drives last week.  There was a format war between VHS and Betamax(Sony) when VCRs first came out.  Some of you may remember Betamax actually came out first and had better video quality.  VHS was cheaper and had a longer recording length.  More info here:
http://www.mediacollege.com/video/format/compare/betamax-vhs.html

So the point is, there are a lot of sources that say that VHS won out because the porn industry used VHS (Possibly because of Sony's restrictions).  Other sources say that VHS won out due to the longer recording length or cheaper cost.

I see Bitcoin like Betamax.  It came out first and is getting more and more restricted with licensing(NY, CA).  Dash is set to be the VHS(Really more like a DVD in this scenario).  Dash has many more features and benefits, but most of all is still not subject to specific license requirements.

...Just to cover all the bases, maybe advancing Dash into payment channels on porn sites wouldn't be a bad idea.  Anonymous and Instant would be extremely valuable in this space.
Solarminer

View Profile
November 10, 2015, 05:02:11 AM

Interesting, it's as if the elite, who are supposed to be experts on finance and economics, still can't understand what Bitcoin is about!  Can this be true?  Or are they simply playing to their customer base?

It's too fundamental a change for them to recognise. They are too far removed from the original concepts that defined money in the first place.

A money manager these days just has to know what market he wants his clearing systems to 'clear up' next. Nobody has actually had to worry about this since the gold standard was ditched. For example, take this commentator. She asserts that bitcoin doesn't do anything for economic growth because the coins just sit on the blockchain doing nothing whereas fiat money is "lent out" to grow the economy.

Really ?

Does the balance of your bank account reduce by the amount that the bank lends. Does the balance of anybody's deposit reduce ? No. Of course it doesn't because the fact is that fiat capital is not lent out - it's simply used as a base from which to lever up new loans which are backed by debt, nothing else. Same with gold - it sits in vaults all day long and is not lent out.

Thats the kind of ape-man understanding that modern financial commentators have of finance. They've never had to visit these fundamental concepts in practice because the modern financial system has developed so far beyond them that they are "out of sight" so to speak.

Loans and debt.

Was it you who linked to an article "only an idiot takes out a loan to start a company"?  I've been trying to wrap my head around lending in a Bitcoin economy.  I think the goal is to change the "buy now, pay later" mentality.  It's actually that mentality that has brought us to where we are, with exorbitant housing prices, etc...  But did it also help fuel technological innovation?  I'm not sure if we can stick that genie back in the hole?  I can see Bitcoin being lent out, but not until the price has flattened out.  If Bitcoin does take off, it will increase in real value far faster than a decent loan rate, thus be detrimental to the lender.  It's weird.

This is a really big deal!  The entire fiat system for every country is based on an unlimited expandable quantity currency.  Fiat is mostly created by bank loans as toknormal stated above.  Supposedly they need 10% of actually currency in reserve, but it is actually less than that with some creative overnight account sweeping and stacking loans.  Of course, Quantitative Easing and money printing can also be used to expand the money supply and would be the 'only' way the banksters want you to believe currency is created.  The risk to a bank making a loan is very low they either get the asset value back if the customer doesn't pay or get the principle+interest back as total profit.  The only risk to the bank is if they don't make enough loans to pay for branch expenses.  For a 400BTC equivalent fiat loan, it would be profitable day 1, and profit works out to be 2.15 BTC/mo.

OK now look at a non fiat(Bitcoin/Dash) currency loan.  The bank has to have 100% of the capital to loan out.  They can't just create a line item on a balance sheet like with fiat.  The interest rate they charge on the loan has to be high enough to cover the risk of the loan and the opportunity cost of loaning out 100% of the loan amount.  So looking at a 400 BTC 5% house loan.  It would take 15.5 years to payback the principal and then the remaining 14.5 years to net 373 BTC in profit.  Profit works out to 1BTC/mo if the loan goes to full term.  I doubt any current bank could afford a 15.5 year payback, so most "banks" would not do BTC loans.  Maybe a prosper type online system would work.

I see the event to finally replace fiat with crypto is a confidence loss in fiat, governments and banks will not want to switch intentionally.  The problem is that we are so levered up with debt, that switching to a non debt based currency would require all large assets to drop by 10X.  The entire banking system could not be supported by the loans anymore.  Governments couldn't be paid off by banks anymore.  Wars would stop, because the loans to the military suppliers couldn't be made.  It would be a drastic change from what we have today.  I think it will be for the better with a lot less wasted on the financial sector.
Pages: « 1 ... 5352 5353 5354 5355 5356 5357 5358 5359 5360 5361 5362 5363 5364 5365 5366 5367 5368 5369 5370 5371 5372 5373 5374 5375 5376 5377 5378 5379 5380 5381 5382 5383 5384 5385 5386 5387 5388 5389 5390 5391 5392 5393 5394 5395 5396 5397 5398 5399 5400 5401 [5402] 5403 5404 5405 5406 5407 5408 5409 5410 5411 5412 5413 5414 5415 5416 5417 5418 5419 5420 5421 5422 5423 5424 5425 5426 5427 5428 5429 5430 5431 5432 5433 5434 5435 5436 5437 5438 5439 5440 5441 5442 5443 5444 5445 5446 5447 5448 5449 5450 5451 5452 ... 7012 »
  Print  

Jump to: