Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:00:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 [513] 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 ... 7012 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DASH] Dash (dash.org) | First Self-Funding Self-Governing Crypto Currency  (Read 9722509 times)
hyunsookmom

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

Kamehameha!!!

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 04:58:42 PM

I decided to dump half my Darkcoins today because of this coin. I fear if legit it could make Darkcoin obsolete and holding it will be toxic. I'm gonna be on the sidelines until I know anything different.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=525419

Agree or Disagree?

IPO scamcoin LOL!

Officially the most tedious response to all things people don't understand and have no intelligent response to on Bitcoin Talk. Just copy and paste your opinions gathered from the masses and fax it in next time.

Put your money into Spark and get happy. That's all I have to say after reading your comments. See you!

So you don't fear another coin having lots of features and also having the main feature than Darkcoins price is based solely on. Uh ok....See you!

Problem with forums people get caught up in their little sector and get so damn defensive about their precious coin and simply can't have a discussion that is balanced. Who knows you could of successfully defended an opinion that had value, instead its hey get off our land your not welcome approach. So you can't mention altcoins on bitcoin section you cant mention NXT to miners, you cant mention NEM on NXT, it simply becomes a kiddie gang thing, kind of retarded but whatever....

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
LimLims

Activity: 1204
Merit: 272

1xbit.com

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2014, 04:58:52 PM

Whenever I've had the problem of aticonfig not reading VDDC from a card, that card has not been able to mine. Fixing it is generally a matter of fixing an underlying hardware or bios issue. Or if you're lucky, this might solve the problem:

sudo aticonfig --adapter=all --initial
[reboot]

One other thing to try:
In your motherboard bios, try setting pci-e latency up a notch or two. Try 96, 128, 160 and 196. Sometimes multi-gpu setups need this pci-e latency to be tweaked for good stability on certain motherboards.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
BET NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
slyA

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 05:03:56 PM

So you don't fear another coin having lots of features and also having the main feature than Darkcoins price is based solely on. Uh ok....See you!

No you misunderstand. I fear a lot of things. Is there a God? Heaven? Afterlife? The shadows at night? Also the wild claims of a non-existent coin with a non-existent white paper made by non-existent devs about non-existent features who are positing a non-existent model of distributing a 100 percent  premined coin due to faith-based opinions and imaginations of riches.

But like you said, you dumped half your dark. Good for you. Now go make some money with Spark coin. Smiley

Problem with forums people get caught up in their little sector and get so damn defensive about their precious coin and simply can't have a discussion that is balanced. Who knows you could of successfully defended an opinion that had value, instead its hey get off our land your not welcome approach. So you can't mention altcoins on bitcoin section you cant mention NXT to miners, you cant mention NEM on NXT, it simply becomes a kiddie gang thing, kind of retarded but whatever...

Things is, when people go into Vert or any other coin to introduce a competitor, they do not usually start with "I umped half my vert coin for this coin that is not out yet... but the devs who cliam they have worked in crypto said its good so it will be good".

Rational and honest people don't do that. You know who does? People with agendas. We've had you and anonymint, some other bloke who came in here with bolded letters claiming Dark coin was obsolete while pimping his own "super secret" project. It is absolutely hilarious seeing things like this. But you go ahead, sat something funny.
hyunsookmom

Kamehameha!!!

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 05:06:32 PM

No you misunderstand. I fear a lot of things. Is there a God? Heaven? Afterlife? The shadows at night? Also the wild claims of a non-existent coin with a non-existent white paper made by non-existent devs about non-existent features who are positing a non-existent model of distributing a 100 percent  premined coin due to faith-based opinions and imaginations of riches.

But like you said, you dumped half your dark. Good for you. Now go make some money with Spark coin. Smiley

note to self, don't bother expecting adult discussions, 50% of users here are under 18.

slyA

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 05:10:01 PM

No you misunderstand. I fear a lot of things. Is there a God? Heaven? Afterlife? The shadows at night? Also the wild claims of a non-existent coin with a non-existent white paper made by non-existent devs about non-existent features who are positing a non-existent model of distributing a 100 percent  premined coin due to faith-based opinions and imaginations of riches.

note to self, don't bother expecting adult discussions, 50% of users here are under 18.

Wow, that is incredible coming from the fool who, two comments ago, resorted to using memes to label someone "internet tough-guy". Quit while you're behind mate.
Standhaft

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 05:10:31 PM

I decided to dump half my Darkcoins today because of this coin. I fear if legit it could make Darkcoin obsolete and holding it will be toxic. I'm gonna be on the sidelines until I know anything different.

Agree or Disagree?

IPO scamcoin LOL!

Officially the most tedious response to all things people don't understand and have no intelligent response to on Bitcoin Talk. Just copy and paste your opinions gathered from the masses and fax it in next time.

Put your money into Spark and get happy. That's all I have to say after reading your comments. See you!

Problem with forums people get caught up in their little sector and get so damn defensive about their precious coin and simply can't have a discussion that is balanced. Who knows you could of successfully defended an opinion that had value, instead its hey get off our land your not welcome approach. So you can't mention altcoins on bitcoin section you cant mention NXT to miners, you cant mention NEM on NXT, it simply becomes a kiddie gang thing, kind of retarded but whatever....

Apparently you don't understand it.

1. Anonymous developers
2. IPO
3. Pre-Announcement, long time not ready
4. So many promised things with no actual proof of working code
5. IPO

DRK - Xi9PB8XXN9Gn4HFG7NtzsXNiBQC4jdFvnH
chris200x9
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 05:10:58 PM

Agree or Disagree?

IPO scamcoin LOL!

Do you know what else is tedious? Thinly veiled promotions and scaremongering. If you wanted a real discussion you might have posted something more than two sentences with absolutely no substance, but instead you post about dumping half your darkcoins with the subtext that spark will make DRK worthless and people should dump now.
boubou

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 05:14:06 PM

Whenever I've had the problem of aticonfig not reading VDDC from a card, that card has not been able to mine. Fixing it is generally a matter of fixing an underlying hardware or bios issue. Or if you're lucky, this might solve the problem:

[reboot]

One other thing to try:
In your motherboard bios, try setting pci-e latency up a notch or two. Try 96, 128, 160 and 196. Sometimes multi-gpu setups need this pci-e latency to be tweaked for good stability on certain motherboards.

This does not fix the problem. (I justdid it)

None of my R9 290 has a Vddc listed on sgminer (0 is listed), but all other cards have a vddc. It happened on 3 different motherboards, and if I plugged other cards (280, 7950, 270), the vddc is listed, so it should banned the motherboard issue, no?

I'm not sure the 10% drop in hasrate is related to this vddc0 issue anyway...Engine,memclock,load remain rock-stable...only the final hashrate changes, like it was not directly connected to the settings of the cards...Like if there was some silent protection that triggered.

BEHNZiP6UZunp41vurNaQi4r2hvgG57yzi : BdG
lixxy

Activity: 72

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 05:17:25 PM

I cant believe anyone would be stupid enough to get into an IPO ONLY coin that can not be mined at all, that is done by anonymous developers who post a bunch of nonsense

You realize that a coin that can not be mined will not get any people from the outside (people who didnt buy IPO) involved in the coin? EVER? WHY would anyone in the world try to buy coins that have been distributed already 100%? Hey guys, I have this new currency called lixxycoin, I own 100% of them and bought them for 10 bucks, now buy them off of me for 20 bucks! (meaning: no IPO holder will sell below his ipo price, and no outside buyer will buy above IPO price and they cant mine either)
hyunsookmom

Kamehameha!!!

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 05:18:07 PM

Agree or Disagree?

IPO scamcoin LOL!

Do you know what else is tedious? Thinly veiled promotions and scaremongering. If you wanted a real discussion you might have posted something more than two sentences with absolutely no substance but instead you post about dumping half your darkcoins with the subtext that this will make DRK worthless and people should dump now.

Answer this question if you think my post had no substance. How many brand new code coins are there in existence?

As far as I understand there are a few, Bitcoin, NXT, Ethererium (not sure) in any case its not common.

So IF and I repeat again IF this coin is legit, a brand new code and has the functions of Anonymity why exactly have you come to the conclusion my point has no substance. Give a response to those functions and how maybe IF they exist wont threaten Darkcoins value. I'm fact finding and getting peoples views. People jump to be defensive and its so tired. IF legit this is actually a big story clearly. I know this is the internet but really its time to respect yourself and actually have a discussion on information not emotional reactions to people you perceive as virtual.

hyunsookmom

Kamehameha!!!

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 05:19:33 PM

I cant believe anyone would be stupid enough to get into an IPO ONLY coin that can not be mined at all, that is done by anonymous developers who post a bunch of nonsense

You realize that a coin that can not be mined will not get any people from the outside (people who didnt buy IPO) involved in the coin? EVER? WHY would anyone in the world try to buy coins that have been distributed already 100%? Hey guys, I have this new currency called lixxycoin, I own 100% of them and bought them for 10 bucks, now buy them off of me for 20 bucks! (meaning: no IPO holder will sell below his ipo price, and no outside buyer will buy above IPO price and they cant mine either)

You mean like the cash in your pocket is made by your government. Send it to me if you don't want it.

LimLims

Activity: 1204
Merit: 272

1xbit.com

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2014, 05:22:16 PM

[reboot]

One other thing to try:

This does not fix the problem. (I justdid it)

None of my R9 290 has a Vddc listed on sgminer (0 is listed), but all other cards have a vddc. It happened on 3 different motherboards, and if I plugged other cards (280, 7950, 270), the vddc is listed, so it should banned the motherboard issue, no?

I'm not sure the 10% drop in hasrate is related to this vddc0 issue anyway...Engine,memclock,load remain rock-stable...only the final hashrate changes, like it was not directly connected to the settings of the cards...Like if there was some silent protection that triggered.

It's a pretty weird problem, that's for sure.

Have you tried the latest beta driver?

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
BET NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
goin2mars

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 05:23:22 PM

I have the same problem as boubou. Have tried many things as well, and am open for ideas too.

If I throw in 30 drk too, could we please get a legitimate bounty for this as well (LimLims) . . so we both don't have to keep asking the question?

Also, I keep seeing talk about crowd sourcing the logo design. Awesome idea.

Are there any chances we could get a crowdfunding website up too? I'm sure it's becoming complicated to manage all the funds, and this would really help with visibility too.

If you're looking for something that really works . . use indiegogo. Perfect example for everyone: http://vertcoinmarket.com/
lixxy

Activity: 72

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 05:28:27 PM

You mean like the cash in your pocket is made by your government. Send it to me if you don't want it.

ahaha.... except I can use my euros for buying goods and services, and I get them in exchange for work (equivalent of mining). I can use spork coin for... nothing?Huh? oh right, I can try to sell it to poor strangers for a profit. your comparison is absolutely horrible and lacks groud and logic

pls get out of this thread
hyunsookmom

Kamehameha!!!

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 05:29:37 PM

ahaha.... except I can use my euros for buying goods and services, and I get them in exchange for work (equivalent of mining). I can use spork coin for... nothing?Huh? oh right, I can try to sell it to poor strangers for a profit. your comparison is absolutely horrible and lacks groud and logic

pls get out of this thread

5 posts and your kicking people off threads, hehehehehehehehehe

chris200x9
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 05:30:13 PM

hyunsookmom I'm not going to quote you because I really don't want to give you anymore exposure. I'm not saying a new from scratch crypto wouldn't be a big deal I'm saying a post that's like "I dumped my darkcoins. here's a links. thoughts?" is very unsubstantial. Your original post is barely a complete thought so I just find it a bit ironic that when dismissed in a curt manner you get all buttmad and carry on about how you want a real discussion.
Infectiphibian

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 05:31:14 PM

I have the same problem as boubou. Have tried many things as well, and am open for ideas too.

If I throw in 30 drk too, could we please get a legitimate bounty for this as well (LimLims) . . so we both don't have to keep asking the question?

Also, I keep seeing talk about crowd sourcing the logo design. Awesome idea.

Are there any chances we could get a crowdfunding website up too? I'm sure it's becoming complicated to manage all the funds, and this would really help with visibility too.

If you're looking for something that really works . . use indiegogo. Perfect example for everyone: http://vertcoinmarket.com/
I can only suggest contacting a developer at SGminer, and see the issue can be resolved in an update. Many 79xx issues were resolved through updates of CGminer. For the amount of people having the same issue, I can't imagine that the problem is your setup.
hyunsookmom

Kamehameha!!!

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 05:32:28 PM

hyunsookmom I'm not going to quote you because I really don't want to give you anymore exposure. I'm not saying a new from scratch crypto wouldn't be a big deal I'm saying a post that's like "I dumped my darkcoins. here's a links. thoughts?" is very unsubstantial. Your original post is barely a complete thought so I just find it a bit ironic that when dismissed in a curt manner you get all buttmad and carry on about how you want a real discussion.

BECAUSE AFTER 20 RESPONSES NOT ONE PERSON EVEN DIRECTED THEIR RESPONSES AT THE ACTUAL POINT!!!!!

I'm out of here....

Kai Proctor

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

01100100 01100001 01110011 01101000

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 05:33:43 PM

Agree or Disagree?

Agree if I can buy more Darkcoins from people like you lol

With a simple pre-announcement you are ready to dump half of your coins, that's a strategy. I can't judge but it's not mine.
boubou

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 05:35:51 PM

I tryed a few drivers, but the fact is that it happened only with Darkcoin mining, so it should put the driver/bios/hardware aside if I'm correct.
I'm pretty sure that there is something in the miner that react baddly with the R9 290.

I just noticed one more thing:
When the loss happened: all my cards (even the non-290) had a huge drop.
After that drop, all the cards climb up again, the other model reach their max hasrate, and the 290 reach only 90% of max hasrate.

Since I'm not really fluent in English here is an example:

Coldreboot
290: 2.5  270: 1.3
10 minutes then a drop in the same second of all the cards in the rigg
290:1.5  270 0.9
Immediatly the hasrate started to recover and a few seconds later:
290: 2.3  270: 1.3  so a loss is visible only on the 290
If I restart the miner, I keep that last hasrate.
If I coldreboot: It starts over.

PS: it happend the same way without overclocking: 290 went from 2.0 to 1.8.

BEHNZiP6UZunp41vurNaQi4r2hvgG57yzi : BdG
Pages: « 1 ... 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 [513] 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 ... 7012 »
  Print  

Jump to: