Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 08:22:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 2102 2103 2104 2105 2106 2107 2108 2109 2110 2111 2112 2113 2114 2115 2116 2117 2118 2119 2120 2121 2122 2123 2124 2125 2126 2127 2128 2129 2130 2131 2132 2133 2134 2135 2136 2137 2138 2139 2140 2141 2142 2143 2144 2145 2146 2147 2148 2149 2150 2151 [2152] 2153 2154 2155 2156 2157 2158 2159 2160 2161 2162 2163 2164 2165 2166 2167 2168 2169 2170 2171 2172 2173 2174 2175 2176 2177 2178 2179 2180 2181 2182 2183 2184 2185 2186 2187 2188 2189 2190 2191 2192 2193 2194 2195 2196 2197 2198 2199 2200 2201 2202 ... 7012 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DASH] Dash (dash.org) | First Self-Funding Self-Governing Crypto Currency  (Read 9722622 times)
bigc1984

Activity: 658
Merit: 534

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 04:21:26 PM

I agree. I don't plan to do anything illegal. But does this sound improbable?
A terrorist organization gets paid in DRK (They accept BTC now...) the transaction was somehow associated with a masternode. This node is associated with you. There's a knock on the door...

Don't be such a clueless sissy & please don't bring "terrorists" into this. All intelligent people know by now who the real terrorists are. They don't wear turbans, they wear suits. They kill, illegally, by the millions, usually for profit, sometimes for kicks, they imprison millions, sometimes without trials & they've set things up so that they can put YOU in jail, regardless of whether you "plan to do anything illegal" or not. LOL
YOU break the law everyday, & trying to be a good boy won't save you if someone decides to come after you.
--------------------------------------

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/law-and-order/3044794/How-we-all-break-the-law-every-day.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2313669/We-claim-law-abiding-breaks-260-rules-year-according-new-study.html

A quote from http://www.zerohedge.com/contributed/2013-10-22/you-break-law-every-day-without-even-knowing-it

Estimates of the current size of the body of federal criminal law vary. It has been reported that the Congressional Research Service cannot even count the current number of federal crimes. These laws are scattered in over 50 titles of the United States Code, encompassing roughly 27,000 pages. Worse yet, the statutory code sections often incorporate, by reference, the provisions and sanctions of administrative regulations promulgated by various regulatory agencies under congressional authorization. Estimates of how many such regulations exist are even less well settled, but the ABA thinks there are ”nearly 10,000.”
If the federal government can’t even count how many laws there are, what chance does an individual have of being certain that they are not acting in violation of one of them?
As Supreme Court Justice Breyer elaborates:
The complexity of modern federal criminal law, codified in several thousand sections of the United States Code and the virtually infinite variety of factual circumstances that might trigger an investigation into a possible violation of the law, make it difficult for anyone to know, in advance, just when a particular set of statements might later appear (to a prosecutor) to be relevant to some such investigation.
For instance, did you know that it is a federal crime to be in possession of a lobster under a certain size? It doesn’t matter if you bought it at a grocery store, if someone else gave it to you, if it’s dead or alive, if you found it after it died of natural causes, or even if you killed it while acting in self defense. You can go to jail because of a lobster.

If the federal government had access to every email you’ve ever written and every phone call you’ve ever made, it’s almost certain that they could find something you’ve done which violates a provision in the 27,000 pages of federal statues or 10,000 administrative regulations. You probably do have something to hide, you just don’t know it yet.

Some people just don't have the balls to rebel...
luigi1111
Legendary

Activity: 1105
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 04:25:12 PM

MineP.it, apparently, are in the process of updating their pool !! Big round to them, thank you Dan!

Pool Police stats update tonight.

Currently this pool has 91 GH/s !! and the biggest piece of the pie in terms of hashrate. I Think they're chinese
Usee google translator to help navigate

http://x11.ltc1btc.com/

here is the link to the contact form. (will not work under google translate thought)

http://x11.ltc1btc.com/index.php?page=contactform

Please send them a friendly notice to update! The fork is eminent, and they'll have 100% orphaned blocks. These guys are the biggest anchor right now we have! Send them this link please. Be nice about it, no need to antagonise!

http://wiki.darkcoin.eu/wiki/Important

Lets get this show on the road folk!

While the fork will hopefully be eminent, I think you mean "imminent". Smiley
ddink7
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 04:31:02 PM

I'm about to set up a masternode and wanted to ask the guys that do have one:
How do you decouple yourself from your masternode?
My thought were that if the government finds out you have one, the IRS might be interested. They might even accuse you of money laundering or supporting El Qaeda...

Am I just being paranoid?

IMO as long as Darkcoin is mainly still underground and not a widely known Crypto thats not an issue. Gov is far behind imo in terms of legislation etc.

Nevertheless i had those thoughts too.

Privacy is not illegal!

and tax on earnings through mining or masternodes varies according to where you live. The IRS will go after you if you are caught not declaring income.

*DO NOT PAY TAXES, PERIOD* Every dollar and every vote you waste on the system is another vote/more funding towards your own oppression. Taxes = theft, so resist, rebel, do what you must but don't pay a penny.

That's all fine and dandy but tell that to the tax man when you get audited and have penalties on top of the original taxes due. Granted, this really only matters if you are converting to fiat where there is a clear trail. While no one enjoys paying taxes, I'll continue to do so because of the legalities behind it.

Shoot the tax man in his fucking FACE!

Pretty sure they'll put you in jail for a long time for that. Can't do much to fight the man from behind bars.

Dash - Digital Cash
https://www.dash.org/
salmion

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 04:31:38 PM

Talk about timing, LOL, just sat down and refreshed my browser and saw this Cheesy

https://darkcointalk.org/threads/development-updates-july-7th.1735/

Thanks Evan!

+101

Very elegant. Master node passes denominated coins to one or more master nodes in series.

Thats Kick-ass.

Masternode passes denominated coins back to client on random addresses,  client passes them from random addresses to a 2nd Masternode.

bump
bigc1984

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 04:32:27 PM

My thought were that if the government finds out you have one, the IRS might be interested. They might even accuse you of money laundering or supporting El Qaeda...

IMO as long as Darkcoin is mainly still underground and not a widely known Crypto thats not an issue. Gov is far behind imo in terms of legislation etc.

Privacy is not illegal!

and tax on earnings through mining or masternodes varies according to where you live. The IRS will go after you if you are caught not declaring income.

*DO NOT PAY TAXES, PERIOD* Every dollar and every vote you waste on the system is another vote/more funding towards your own oppression. Taxes = theft, so resist, rebel, do what you must but don't pay a penny.

That's all fine and dandy but tell that to the tax man when you get audited and have penalties on top of the original taxes due. Granted, this really only matters if you are converting to fiat where there is a clear trail. While no one enjoys paying taxes, I'll continue to do so because of the legalities behind it.

Shoot the tax man in his fucking FACE!

Pretty sure they'll put you in jail for a long time for that. Can't do much to fight the man from behind bars.

At that point you did your fighting.
bigc1984

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 04:37:44 PM

Another thing you guys can do to get more crypto is apply for government assistance (welfare, social security, or WHATEVER they are giving away for free) and just convert it into crypto. Or at the very least donate it to an anarchist society. Even if you don't NEED government assistance, you can still accept it and give it away to groups that are going to use it for a good cause.
salmion

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 04:41:06 PM

Another thing you guys can do to get more crypto is apply for government assistance (welfare, social security, or WHATEVER they are giving away for free) and just convert it into crypto. Or at the very least donate it to an anarchist society. Even if you don't NEED government assistance, you can still accept it and give it away to groups that are going to use it for a good cause.

Um that's where those taxes you don't like paying go? Most of it is wasted on crap sure. But the rest is roads and assistance and you know pretty useful stuff.
georgem
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1007

spreadcoin.info

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2014, 04:43:01 PM

The first most important step is to get rid of the brainwashing.
To recognize that taxation is theft, and not "beneficial to society" as they want to make you believe.
Taxation is based on coercion and force, and is therefor immoral.

Ofcourse you should pay taxes... they point a f***ing gun to your head... so it's wise to play along, and pass the wallet to the burglar.

But it is important to NOT have stockholm-syndrome (loving your oppressor) so that you can retain your moral integrity.
But sadly I see stockholm-syndrome everywhere...
people are robbed blind every year, and they don't dare to state the obvious... they would RATHER think that they NEED to be robbed for the benefit of society...

Taxation is the big wrong of our times. Much like slavery was the big wrong for centuries / millenia but most just accepted it.
One day in the far future this will be recognized by everybody and they will say: WTF were they thinking???

bigc1984

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 04:48:16 PM

Um that's where those taxes you don't like paying go? Most of it is wasted on crap sure. But the rest is roads and assistance and you know pretty useful stuff.

The roads are all falling apart, and you have to wait 2 hours in traffic to go 5 miles in almost any major city between the hours of 8am-5pm. The only taxes that are going towards roads is a VERY small fraction of taxes you pay on inflated gas prices, and fast food, basically a minute amount of local taxes. 99.99% of taxes goes towards paying for the INTEREST on debt, it gets sent off to Washington where they divide it all up and you never see it again (it NEVER trickles back down to the states again).  When someone says you have to give me half of what is yours or I will kidnap you and torture you, its STEALING, plain and simple. If it weren't for the government stealing all of our income to fund illegal wars, we would have some real roads to drive on.
We have to stop playing by their rules and once again embrace defiance, resistance and rebellion.
r-ando

Activity: 246
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 04:52:06 PM

Public announcement: Good day everyone,

I have a strategic warning for members of the DRK community and alt miners: my advice,

DO NOT TOUCH THE NEW COIN URO!!

wikipedia:

Urea can be used to make urea nitrate, a high explosive that is used industrially and as part of some improvised explosive devices. It is a stabilizer in nitrocellulose explosives.

It is not a coincidence that the first commodity coin is based on a substance that could be associated with something possibly used in terrorism. (in my opinion) Good idea, wrong commodity.

It wouldn't be hard to stretch the belief of someone who is uninformed, making him believe that anyone associated with such a thing, at any time in the past or present, could be related to terrorism. (a judge: warrants, kidnapping, torture, policy making, etc)

This could be a trap set up by the corporations, they are even admitting to being in cooperation with the urea corporations. Anyone mining this or investing in this or posting on their thread could be falsely targeted. Beware if this is true then escalation has begun. Stay true and have a wonderful day, thank you for your time.

Every moment is like a falling leaf. Seize the moments within the moment.
bigc1984

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 04:53:04 PM

I have a strategic warning for members of the DRK community and alt miners: my advice,

wikipedia:

Urea can be used to make urea nitrate, a high explosive that is used industrially and as part of some improvised explosive devices. It is a stabilizer in nitrocellulose explosives.

It is not a coincidence that the first commodity coin is based on a substance that could be associated with something possibly used in terrorism. (in my opinion) Good idea, wrong commodity.

It wouldn't be hard to stretch the belief of someone who is uninformed, making him believe that anyone associated with such a thing, at any time in the past or present, could be related to terrorism. (a judge: warrants, kidnapping, torture, policy making, etc)

This could be a trap set up by the corporations, they are even admitting to being in cooperation with the urea corporations. Anyone mining this or investing in this or posting on their thread could be falsely targeted. Beware if this is true then escalation has begun. Stay true and have a wonderful day, thank you for your time.

oh fuck off and kill yourself.
georgem
Legendary

spreadcoin.info

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2014, 04:53:58 PM

99.99% of taxes goes towards paying for the INTEREST on debt.

+1.

Now we can argue if it's 99.99% or "just" 80-90%... or something like that... but the biggest part really goes to the banking regime to pay the interest on the money they created out of thin air!

That makes me think that we still have slavery today. It's just more hidden now. Not open slavery with shackles... but hidden slavery with fiat money and taxes... so that most people don't even realize that they are enslaved.

"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free." - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

bigc1984

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 04:55:35 PM

+1.

Now we can argue if it's 99.99% or just 80-90%... or something like that... but the biggest part really goes to the banking regime to pay the interest on the money they created out of thin air!

That makes me think that we still have slavery today. It's just more hidden now. Not open slavery with shackles... but hidden slavery with fiat money and taxes... so that most people don't even realize that they are enslaved.

"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free." - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"You are no less of a slave just because you get to re-choose your master every so many years" - Lysander Spooner
goodluckpool

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 04:57:03 PM

MineP.it, apparently, are in the process of updating their pool !! Big round to them, thank you Dan!

Currently this pool has 91 GH/s !! and the biggest piece of the pie in terms of hashrate. I Think they're chinese

here is the link to the contact form. (will not work under google translate thought)

Please send them a friendly notice to update! The fork is eminent, and they'll have 100% orphaned blocks. These guys are the biggest anchor right now we have! Send them this link please. Be nice about it, no need to antagonise!

This is a multipool paying out BTC, LTC or CNY, so they will sell the darkcoins they mine instantly, with 90G hash rate and 30% of the blocks today.... go figure why the price is down.
r-ando

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 04:59:53 PM

+1.

Now we can argue if it's 99.99% or just 80-90%... or something like that... but the biggest part really goes to the banking regime to pay the interest on the money they created out of thin air!

Very true. It becomes dangerous when it becomes wrong to question the conditions of our freedom and wrong to challenge the status quo.

"You are no less of a slave just because you get to re-choose your master every so many years" - Lysander Spooner

georgem
Legendary

spreadcoin.info

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2014, 05:04:51 PM
Last edit: July 08, 2014, 05:22:28 PM by georgem

"Gold is the money of kings, silver is the money of gentlemen, barter is the money of peasants – but debt is the money of slaves" -Norm Franz

This quote adjusted for todays technology would probably go something like this:
"Gold is the money of centralbanks, darkcoin is the money of gentlemen, bitcoin is the money of peasants – but fiatmoney is the money of slaves"

Global Enslavement - Fiat is the Money of Slaves:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZY8ScOAgPAk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZ62KcimGtI

crackfoo
Legendary

Activity: 3486
Merit: 1126

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2014, 05:05:22 PM

This is a multipool paying out BTC, LTC or CNY, so they will sell the darkcoins they mine instantly, with 90G hash rate and 30% of the blocks today.... go figure why the price is down.

Bring over some more miners to www.xpool.ca and we'll start buying it back up!

ZPOOL - the miners multipool! Support We pay 10 FLUX Parallel Assets (PA) directly to block rewards! Get paid more and faster. No PA fee's or waiting around for them, paid instantly on every block found!
bearjewpacabra

Activity: 47

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 05:09:18 PM

Privacy is not illegal!

+100000000000

The initiation of force(taxation) is immoral/unethical. You have the right to defend yourself and your property from aggression. Without taxation(theft) the system as we know it worldwide will collapse. That's what happens when you inject morality/ethics into an immoral system.
r-ando

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 05:13:02 PM

wikipedia:

oh fuck off and kill yourself.

Hello,

Why do you post this?

I'm a member of the Darkcoin community and I'm contributing to it. I'm posting on the Darkcoin ANN thread and for the benefit of the members of this community and out of love for them.
 If you can't understand why I'm posting about another coin in this particular case, well then you probably should read more carefully. I was suggesting not investing in Uro. Many DRK miners switch to new coins for a day or two when they go up in value explosively.

If you are part of the DRK community, why are you so mad about my take on this? Are you a supporter of this corporations coin?

DarthMuffin

Activity: 37

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 05:13:38 PM

A person that owns an "entity" (Facebook for example) cannot be held responsible for their users conducting illegal activity.

The Pirate Bay, Megaupload and Napster may disagree with you on that point.

On the other hand, a bank can't be held responsible if you write a bad check or use their credit card to buy illegal goods.  That seems more like the case here.
Pages: « 1 ... 2102 2103 2104 2105 2106 2107 2108 2109 2110 2111 2112 2113 2114 2115 2116 2117 2118 2119 2120 2121 2122 2123 2124 2125 2126 2127 2128 2129 2130 2131 2132 2133 2134 2135 2136 2137 2138 2139 2140 2141 2142 2143 2144 2145 2146 2147 2148 2149 2150 2151 [2152] 2153 2154 2155 2156 2157 2158 2159 2160 2161 2162 2163 2164 2165 2166 2167 2168 2169 2170 2171 2172 2173 2174 2175 2176 2177 2178 2179 2180 2181 2182 2183 2184 2185 2186 2187 2188 2189 2190 2191 2192 2193 2194 2195 2196 2197 2198 2199 2200 2201 2202 ... 7012 »
  Print  

Jump to: