Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 08:55:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 2103 2104 2105 2106 2107 2108 2109 2110 2111 2112 2113 2114 2115 2116 2117 2118 2119 2120 2121 2122 2123 2124 2125 2126 2127 2128 2129 2130 2131 2132 2133 2134 2135 2136 2137 2138 2139 2140 2141 2142 2143 2144 2145 2146 2147 2148 2149 2150 2151 2152 [2153] 2154 2155 2156 2157 2158 2159 2160 2161 2162 2163 2164 2165 2166 2167 2168 2169 2170 2171 2172 2173 2174 2175 2176 2177 2178 2179 2180 2181 2182 2183 2184 2185 2186 2187 2188 2189 2190 2191 2192 2193 2194 2195 2196 2197 2198 2199 2200 2201 2202 2203 ... 7012 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DASH] Dash (dash.org) | First Self-Funding Self-Governing Crypto Currency  (Read 9722638 times)
shojayxt
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 05:17:20 PM

Another thing you guys can do to get more crypto is apply for government assistance (welfare, social security, or WHATEVER they are giving away for free) and just convert it into crypto. Or at the very least donate it to an anarchist society. Even if you don't NEED government assistance, you can still accept it and give it away to groups that are going to use it for a good cause.

One of the dumbest posts I've read.

The only thing I'll ever give to an anarchist is a swift kick to the ass.
salmion

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 05:22:06 PM

Talk about timing, LOL, just sat down and refreshed my browser and saw this Cheesy

https://darkcointalk.org/threads/development-updates-july-7th.1735/

Thanks Evan!

+101

Very elegant. Master node passes denominated coins to one or more master nodes in series.

Thats Kick-ass.

Masternode passes denominated coins back to client on random addresses,  client passes them from random addresses to a 2nd Masternode.

bump
r-ando

Activity: 246
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 05:24:00 PM

Talk about timing, LOL, just sat down and refreshed my browser and saw this Cheesy

Thanks Evan!

+101

Very elegant. Master node passes denominated coins to one or more master nodes in series.

Thats Kick-ass.

Masternode passes denominated coins back to client on random addresses,  client passes them from random addresses to a 2nd Masternode.

bump

Wow! Thanks a fantastic development congratulations team!!

Every moment is like a falling leaf. Seize the moments within the moment.
eltito

Activity: 322
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 05:25:31 PM

OP updated with yesterday's info, working on the rest now.

Edit: I also fixed the errors in the flow charts, so if you guys could bump those instead of the incorrect ones that'd be great.  Arithmetic was getting the better of us yesterday.

Thanks.

georgem
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1007

spreadcoin.info

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2014, 05:27:35 PM

Thanks Evan!

Good news indeed.

salmion

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 05:28:10 PM

Brilliant. Nice to see things being updated, Eltito.

We should all tweet the update Smiley
bigc1984

Activity: 658
Merit: 534

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 05:28:26 PM

Public announcement: Good day everyone,

I have a strategic warning for members of the DRK community and alt miners: my advice,

DO NOT TOUCH THE NEW COIN URO!!

wikipedia:

Urea can be used to make urea nitrate, a high explosive that is used industrially and as part of some improvised explosive devices. It is a stabilizer in nitrocellulose explosives.

It is not a coincidence that the first commodity coin is based on a substance that could be associated with something possibly used in terrorism. (in my opinion) Good idea, wrong commodity.

It wouldn't be hard to stretch the belief of someone who is uninformed, making him believe that anyone associated with such a thing, at any time in the past or present, could be related to terrorism. (a judge: warrants, kidnapping, torture, policy making, etc)

This could be a trap set up by the corporations, they are even admitting to being in cooperation with the urea corporations. Anyone mining this or investing in this or posting on their thread could be falsely targeted. Beware if this is true then escalation has begun. Stay true and have a wonderful day, thank you for your time.

oh fuck off and kill yourself.

Hello,

Why do you post this?

I'm a member of the Darkcoin community and I'm contributing to it. I'm posting on the Darkcoin ANN thread and for the benefit of the members of this community and out of love for them.
 If you can't understand why I'm posting about another coin in this particular case, well then you probably should read more carefully. I was suggesting not investing in Uro. Many DRK miners switch to new coins for a day or two when they go up in value explosively.

If you are part of the DRK community, why are you so mad about my take on this? Are you a supporter of this corporations coin?

It fud and sounds like the paranoid thoughts of a schizophrenic. Fear mongering is not the right way to make people stay invested in a coin. I remember a couple of tards coming into this forum in February and saying "they just found out... that there is a possibility.. that maybe... major exchanges won't accept dark because its anonymous and they are worried about banking regulations". Are you really that much of a coward you are going to miss a possible opportunity based off of fear alone?
r-ando

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 05:28:33 PM

Thank you for the updates my friend!  Smiley

bigc1984

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 05:31:07 PM

Another thing you guys can do to get more crypto is apply for government assistance (welfare, social security, or WHATEVER they are giving away for free) and just convert it into crypto. Or at the very least donate it to an anarchist society. Even if you don't NEED government assistance, you can still accept it and give it away to groups that are going to use it for a good cause.

your fat gay ass would be like a tv stuck on mute with no volume button. I know 3 people personally who make over the maximum allowed amount to collect government assistance, but still collect it just so they can donate it towards righteous causes. It's more then you can say you have ever done in your life.
splawik21
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

DASH is the future of crypto payments!

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 05:32:21 PM

Quote from: splawik21 on 07 July 2014, 23:02:29
Hi there,
There are new binaries for darkcoin.
https://github.com/darkcoinproject

Please upate as soon as possible.
Let us know when you`ll be on the newest software.
In case of some questions write to: "chaeplin"
Thank you.
Darkcoin Community Team

surma wrote:

Thanks, I'm just updated!

"version" : 91106,
    "protocolversion" : 70018,
    "walletversion" : 60000,

x11multipool.co

BE SMART, USE DASH ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
salmion

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 05:42:25 PM

You should add darkbids.com to the merchants!
TsuyokuNaritai

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 05:46:38 PM

Stop quoting that July 31st guy. It's never been stated that way!

from https://darkcointalk.org/threads/development-updates-july-7th.1735/

"Development on the Darksend+ is ongoing and we’re on target for a late July release."

July 31 is as late July as you can get.  Wink

You're missing the point here imho. If it says late July, spread late July. If it says July 31st, spread July 31st.

+1. If it's released on the 24th, we don't want people being a week late because "you guys said the 31st".

r-ando

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 05:56:08 PM

I have a strategic warning for members of the DRK community and alt miners: my advice,

wikipedia:

Urea can be used to make urea nitrate, a high explosive that is used industrially and as part of some improvised explosive devices. It is a stabilizer in nitrocellulose explosives.

It is not a coincidence that the first commodity coin is based on a substance that could be associated with something possibly used in terrorism. (in my opinion) Good idea, wrong commodity.

It wouldn't be hard to stretch the belief of someone who is uninformed, making him believe that anyone associated with such a thing, at any time in the past or present, could be related to terrorism. (a judge: warrants, kidnapping, torture, policy making, etc)

This could be a trap set up by the corporations, they are even admitting to being in cooperation with the urea corporations. Anyone mining this or investing in this or posting on their thread could be falsely targeted. Beware if this is true then escalation has begun. Stay true and have a wonderful day, thank you for your time.

oh fuck off and kill yourself.

Hello,

Why do you post this?

I'm a member of the Darkcoin community and I'm contributing to it. I'm posting on the Darkcoin ANN thread and for the benefit of the members of this community and out of love for them.
 If you can't understand why I'm posting about another coin in this particular case, well then you probably should read more carefully. I was suggesting not investing in Uro. Many DRK miners switch to new coins for a day or two when they go up in value explosively.

If you are part of the DRK community, why are you so mad about my take on this? Are you a supporter of this corporations coin?

It fud and sounds like the paranoid thoughts of a schizophrenic. Fear mongering is not the right way to make people stay invested in a coin. I remember a couple of tards coming into this forum in February and saying "they just found out... that there is a possibility.. that maybe... major exchanges won't accept dark because its anonymous and they are worried about banking regulations". Are you really that much of a coward you are going to miss a possible opportunity based off of fear alone?

Well... we need grunts too! Smiley  And I've got love for you my grunt so I'll give this a try.

Please understand, Darkcoin is the opportunity.

If you are not 100% behind Darkcoin, well then my words are not for you. That does not mean you are not a good and generous or valuable person to society, so with all due respect, please go mine your corporate coin if you think it is a smart thing to do. It might go up in fiat value and I couldn't care less. Let me explain again...
 I'm saying you could not pay me to touch it with a pole and I'm sharing my concern. A fertilizer coin... wake up to the possibilities, do you really think they will let go of their power gently, after everyone and everything they already imprisoned and killed to gain and secure it? A fertilizer coin... after 9-11, you think they wouldn't or couldn't do something as easy as this?
 Ok, so I could be right? 1 in a billion chances? Oh, so its not outside the realm of possibilities... Hmm, ok lets jump in! After all, it could be a ''possible opportunity''. To get involved in the fertilizer trade? Oh boy.

At the same time, I'm very happy to announce we now have officially collected 1400 DRK for the children's charity and will hopefully be operating with the official Darkcoin foundation to distribute the procedes from our masternodes to all the new generations of the world. Namaste.

shojayxt
Legendary

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 06:05:40 PM

My fat gay ass would be like a tv stuck on mute with no volume button. I know 3 worthless anarchists who are too stupid to get a job so they collect government assistance, If it wasn't for the government my gay lover and myself would be homeless. I've never done anything in my life except collect whatever free benefits the government will give me..

crackfoo
Legendary

Activity: 3486
Merit: 1126

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2014, 06:10:37 PM

Earn your own DRK coins by mining at the multipool. Not only that, you can earn DRK using your old ASIC hardware on SHA256 and SCRYPT coins!

DarkCoin by xpool - DRK Multipool

PROP reward system
DRK Payouts
Scrypt & SHA256 & X11 Algo's
DDoS Protected
High Performance Backend
Simple setup and usage
0% Fees while in BETA
To mine:

How does it work?

xpool offers 3 different sets of coins to mine. SHA256, Scrypt and X11. Each algorithm runs on a shift. Currently there is no set interval as there needs to be enough found and confirmed blocks to make trading worthwhile on the exchanges. We don't want to finish a shift only to find out, the exchanges are going to eat up the payout in fees or limit the withdraw with a large minimum. The confirmed coins are traded throughout the duration of the shift automatically to maximize the profits from exchanging them into DRK. Once enough confirmed blocked are accumulated, the shift is moved into "Trading" status while all the exchanged coins are calculated into DRK and then queued for payment. Once all the coins are confirmed as successfully traded and exchanged, the DRK payments are sent.

As the pool picks up more hashing speed and sufficient DRK can be picked up from the exchanges, the shifts will be set to a schedule and payouts more frequent and less worry about the exchanges. This is a growing phase so the more hash support the better.
If a DRK block is found, there's no exchanging or loss of fees as it can simply be moved into the X11 payout queue.

The advantage of the pool is that you can utilize your older ASIC equipment to earn you the more desired DarkCoin.
Cheers and Happy Hashing!

Donations welcome!
!

ZPOOL - the miners multipool! Support We pay 10 FLUX Parallel Assets (PA) directly to block rewards! Get paid more and faster. No PA fee's or waiting around for them, paid instantly on every block found!
bigc1984

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 06:11:18 PM

One of the coolest posts I've read.

The only thing I'll ever give to an anarchist is a swift suck to the dick! (and a hand-shake)

Your just a boot licking bitch... there are easier ways to make money then having 'a job' one of them is here trading crypto (numbers) back and forth. It's not a 'job' because jobs are for poor losers like you. Meanwhile I made 40,000 USD on crypto last month. Dumped when darkcoin hit .025 and now i just bought back at .009. Ill still collect every penny I can from the thieving government with whatever sheisty means necessary (even lieing about my income) because despite obstacles, a MAN does what he must.
SoapMaker

Activity: 162
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 06:12:34 PM

wikipedia:

I find R-ando to be a great person & valued member of our community. He is launching an idea he has to set up masternodes whose MN payments will be reserved for newborn humans entering this world. Since crypto can be divided up to 8 decimals, this would work & to me it's a genius way of countering the current government policy of passing off record debt to those who are just entering our world. I offered to make a website for him to let others know about this fantastic idea.

BigC1984, I really appreciate what have been writing about us taking responsibility for the corruption of our so called "leaders" which is beginning to threaten all of us. I do think R-ando's comment where a true warning. Corporations & 3 letter agencies routinely engage in this kind of sabotage & cryptocurrency is, without a doubt, already on their hit list. We should keep on our toes & be aware of the possibility of powerful entities wishing to harm us & cryptocurrency in general. f**k off & die is quite harsh...

This corporate empire of three city states controls the world economically through London’s inner city, militarily through the District of Columbia, and spiritually through the Vatican
                 http://youtu.be/C1pkJaNbzLU              https://darkcointalk.org/threads/rc4-launch.2033/                      http://conspiracycoin.org/                          
oblox
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1018

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 06:14:14 PM

One of the coolest posts I've read.

The only thing I'll ever give to an anarchist is a swift suck to the dick! (and a hand-shake)

Your just a boot licking bitch... there are easier ways to make money then having 'a job' one of them is here trading crypto (numbers) back and forth. It's not a 'job' because jobs are for poor losers like you. Meanwhile I made 40,000 USD on crypto last month. Dumped when darkcoin hit .025 and now i just bought back at .009. Ill still collect every penny I can from the thieving government with whatever sheisty means necessary (even lieing about my income) because despite obstacles, a MAN does what he must.

I find it hard to believe you top and bottom ticked the move, let alone were able to get filled enough at the low to replace the position sold. But more power to you.
shojayxt
Legendary

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 06:16:16 PM

I'm just a boot licking bitch... I'm too stupid to make money having 'a job' I tried trading crypto back and forth but I'm not very good at it.  I'll never have a 'job' because I'm a stupid loser.  I lost 40 USD on crypto last month. Dumped when darkcoin hit .009 at a loss and now i just bought back at .012. I collect every penny I can from the generous government  because  a Gay MAN does what he must.
shojayxt
Legendary

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 06:17:45 PM

I find it hard to believe you top and bottom ticked the move, let alone were able to get filled enough at the low to replace the position sold. But more power to you.

It's hard to believe because it's a lie.
Pages: « 1 ... 2103 2104 2105 2106 2107 2108 2109 2110 2111 2112 2113 2114 2115 2116 2117 2118 2119 2120 2121 2122 2123 2124 2125 2126 2127 2128 2129 2130 2131 2132 2133 2134 2135 2136 2137 2138 2139 2140 2141 2142 2143 2144 2145 2146 2147 2148 2149 2150 2151 2152 [2153] 2154 2155 2156 2157 2158 2159 2160 2161 2162 2163 2164 2165 2166 2167 2168 2169 2170 2171 2172 2173 2174 2175 2176 2177 2178 2179 2180 2181 2182 2183 2184 2185 2186 2187 2188 2189 2190 2191 2192 2193 2194 2195 2196 2197 2198 2199 2200 2201 2202 2203 ... 7012 »
  Print  

Jump to: