Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 12:01:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 152 »
  Print  
Author Topic: LIGHTNINGASIC LA100M,100MHS SCRYPT Miner, USD1999; LA1THS, USD1750.shipped out!  (Read 309023 times)
MANofthePEOPLE

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 09:13:47 PM

@everyone who ordered from Jack>> Relax, don't expect intense communication or even answer to your questions, he is way too busy.

Well he probably won't be busy for much longer if he keeps ignoring his customers.
worldlybedouin

Activity: 376
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2014, 09:33:32 PM

Hey everyone,

My LA3M finally arrived! (http://imgur.com/zZssioO)

It included the following:

• 10 miners
  • 10 USB cables for the miners
  • 10 power cables for the miners
  • 10 port USB hub
  • 1 power supply for USB hub
  • 1 TP-Link controller
  • 1 power adapter for TP-Link controller
  • 1 USB cable for TP-link controller to USB hub
  • 2 Silver PSUs
  • 2 power cables for the silver PSUs

Couple of points:

• The TP-Link controller was missing a micro-USB cable which connects it to the power supply
  • The 2 power cables for the silver PSUs were like those on a normal computer power supply, so I had to cut one end off to expose wires so I can wire them into the terminals on the sliver PSUs.

I'm running out of the house to take care of some errands, but I plan on posting more as I figure out how to get these up and running.  Incidentally I'm planning on posting these udpates to the "Gridseed Technical Support" thread (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=477709.0) instead so this one can stay on topic for purchase related matters.

LTC:  LXrAe2E6cBsK52GvUsYraeXkc2s7Ti7R5X
BTC:  1FLTMqVjTZ5MTdCF4npNZGFMEUGyBV4zcj
Nurka

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 10:48:48 PM

For those keeping a count. I just received tracking number for my order of a LA3M.

I paid by bank wire February 14th and the tracking number is registered with DHL for pickup from Jack tomorrow.

I did send three or four emails enquiring about wether the payment was verified and shipping status which might have speed things up.
chanberg

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 21, 2014, 11:20:47 PM

For those keeping a count. I just received tracking number for my order of a LA3M.

I paid by bank wire February 14th and the tracking number is registered with DHL for pickup from Jack tomorrow.

I did send three or four emails enquiring about wether the payment was verified and shipping status which might have speed things up.

This is soo strange... Paid the 12th with BTC and you get your order first?

Kapz786

Activity: 697
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 12:04:05 AM

Paid on the 12th sent numerous emails and nothing so have put in a PayPal dispute hopefully this speeds things up. The busy excuse doesn't work when people who paid after you start getting orders and your emails are ignored
Mr.V

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 12:16:16 AM

Paid on the 12th sent numerous emails and nothing so have put in a PayPal dispute hopefully this speeds things up. The busy excuse doesn't work when people who paid after you start getting orders and your emails are ignored

+1 if ppl who paid after you are receiving their product before you then the we're very busy excuse is weak

BTC:1NwEE7C2hVLSNGwSrFvsYgTrKddCvfhRwY
Unacceptable
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 12:23:19 AM

What miner software is the 1TH unit using,hope its similar to Ants web based design...soooo simple  Grin

No compiling,no "proxy" crap PLEASE!!!

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day long, you are the asshole."  -Raylan Givens
Got GOXXED ?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KiqRpPiJAU&feature=youtu.be
"An ASIC being late is perfectly normal, predictable, and legal..."Hashfast & BFL slogan Smiley
roitpls

Activity: 20

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 12:40:02 AM

after about 12 hours of mining the controller is no longer connected to the network, what gives?
FreeJack2k2

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 01:17:31 AM

Received my shipment today. Everything is accounted for, power cables are colored red/white, however I still have the problem of PSU power cables that are standard plugs and will need to be cut/stripped, in order to wire up the PSU's. Hopefully they will match the photo someone posted here, as I don't have a multimeter. Oddly, one of the PSU's power selector switch is labeled 115v/230v, the other three are 110/220. Strange.

Will be working on setup tonight and tomorrow. Hope to see some people able to find ways to tweak them for better hashrates. I can see a small dial on the back of the PSUs that it appears will allow you to increase the voltage, maybe slightly overvolting will increase performance. Kinda nervous to try that, though.
Andareed

Activity: 84
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 01:26:41 AM

Received my shipment today. Everything is accounted for, power cables are colored red/white, however I still have the problem of PSU power cables that are standard plugs and will need to be cut/stripped, in order to wire up the PSU's. Hopefully they will match the photo someone posted here, as I don't have a multimeter. Oddly, one of the PSU's power selector switch is labeled 115v/230v, the other three are 110/220. Strange.

Will be working on setup tonight and tomorrow. Hope to see some people able to find ways to tweak them for better hashrates. I can see a small dial on the back of the PSUs that it appears will allow you to increase the voltage, maybe slightly overvolting will increase performance. Kinda nervous to try that, though.

I doubt it will help. There's probably a voltage regulator maintaining the 1V core/PLL voltage.

BTC: 1K54i8Fsu7e7WPu1pQJV6tDa65qXahnHMH
LTC: LMfJ2eqsJofTaNtD1dLRZBuKju9qYgwxZj
chMiner

Activity: 155

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 02:20:19 AM

I have news from Jack.

Jack has recognized the great rush and the problems associated. His staff create a Webstore which will be online in about 2 weeks.

Then can the orders, payments and deliveries are tracked more easily. For you and for him. You see that Jack is trying to improve the processes. Please give him the opportunity to fix the problems.

I hope that all People, where have paid with BTC, have now received the confirmation. I can only advise all others to wait until payment is received in the bank account.

Keep this in mind, my bank transfer lasted 10 days.
chanberg

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 02:41:51 AM

I have news from Jack.

Jack has recognized the great rush and the problems associated. His staff create a Webstore which will be online in about 2 weeks.

Then can the orders, payments and deliveries are tracked more easily. For you and for him. You see that Jack is trying to improve the processes. Please give him the opportunity to fix the problems.

I hope that all People, where have paid with BTC, have now received the confirmation. I can only advise all others to wait until payment is received in the bank account.

Will the confirmations come from email or PM?
chMiner

Activity: 155

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 02:45:35 AM

I have news from Jack.

Will the confirmations come from email or PM?

from email and from Angela/Yu Cao.
mxlx

Activity: 57

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2014, 03:33:48 AM

Hi Jack,

You always answer my email and after I pay you don't answer. You leave me no choice but to open a dispute with Paypal, no information, no answers, no tracking number but you did got my money.

not good for business.

Guys,if you want to buy from this guy make sure to do an escrow, otherwise is a high risk.
Biomech
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 04:49:43 AM

Hi Jack,

You always answer my email and after I pay you don't answer. You leave me no choice but to open a dispute with Paypal, no information, no answers, no tracking number but you did got my money.

not good for business.

Guys,if you want to buy from this guy make sure to do an escrow, otherwise is a high risk.

Caveat Emptor, and all that, but it does appear that people in general are getting what they ordered. In a haphazard, screwed up manner, to be sure, but I don't see a scam here.

What appears to be happening, to my eyes anyway, is that Jack had no clue what sort of demand he was gonna get for this and got blindsided. It's a good position to be in, in retrospect, but right now the guy's probably going nuts Cheesy

Give it a minute, guys. Those of you with Paypal have 45 days to dispute. That's probably longer than it will take, as it seems that most people are getting their shit. Out of order, but getting it.
donyll

Activity: 45

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 05:14:18 AM

I have news from Jack.

I really don't understand why you're always making excuses for Jack.   He should be replying in this thread if he can't answer individual emails.   All I see from him are posts pimping his 1 TH Miner.   He should be fulfilling his pending orders rather than taking new ones.   I paid on the 11th and still have no confirmation of payment... what a joke.

The new web store will help him take new orders and track those.   What about ours?
freddyfarnsworth

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 05:24:21 AM

I have news from Jack.

I really don't understand why you're always making excuses for Jack.   He should be replying in this thread if he can't answer individual emails.   All I see from him are posts pimping his 1 TH Miner.   He should be fulfilling his pending orders rather than taking new ones.   I paid on the 11th and still have no confirmation of payment... what a joke.

The new web store will help him take new orders and track those.   What about ours?

Design the miner, get a team going to build and proto, do the financing, acquire the resources, hire the build team, pay bills do the shipping build the website and final after a hell of a lot more than that ...answer to you.. and smile Smiley

Some people have no clue.

BTC: 1F1X9dN2PRortYaDkq89YJDbQ72i3F5N3h MEOW: KAbvy9jrrajvN5WLo7RWBsYqYfJKyN9WLf DOGE: DAyKSrTiVeRZaReTu1Cyf5Je6qPdKTuKKE
xminer2014

Activity: 207
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 05:30:47 AM

+1 if ppl who paid after you are receiving their product before you then the we're very busy excuse is weak

unless they use FILO queue instead of FIFO :p

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
freddyfarnsworth

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 22, 2014, 05:33:04 AM

unless they use FILO queue instead of FIFO :p

+1 or none at all, just a busy team doing selfless work, now what if YOU had to put up with the POffice BS every day, do you know how bad they mess stuff up on occasion ?

BTC: 1F1X9dN2PRortYaDkq89YJDbQ72i3F5N3h MEOW: KAbvy9jrrajvN5WLo7RWBsYqYfJKyN9WLf DOGE: DAyKSrTiVeRZaReTu1Cyf5Je6qPdKTuKKE
mxlx

Activity: 57

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2014, 05:51:58 AM

I have news from Jack.

Design the miner, get a team going to build and proto, do the financing, acquire the resources, hire the build team, pay bills do the shipping build the website and final after a hell of a lot more than that ...answer to you.. and smile Smiley

Some people have no clue.

Well, I have all the clues I need because I do all that by myself. Before I pay he answer all my emails within 5  to 10 minutes. Jack have the time to exchange around 10 emails until I say that I will order. He did answer me that he receive my payment and was shipped. I have not receive it and he don't answer my emails anymore. Is no excuse at all. I strongly suggest anybody that wants to buy to use an escrow. Hey Jack, don't hide, I know you read things in here, so tell me, are you shipping my order, refund my money or what...
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 152 »
  Print  

Jump to: