Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 05:12:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 [110] 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 ... 183 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [CHC] Chaincoin - Network Upgrade 16.3 - SegWit Activated  (Read 321498 times)
notbatman
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 06:27:41 PM

what was the last update for this coin? and are the future developings if this coin is so nice?

Current status: Fill ye' bags @ $0.64

Future status: Check out the DASH thread!

Git: https://github.com/chaincoin/chaincoin/releases

"Bug fixes
Additional seed nodes"
m33
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

Never invest with borrowed coins

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2017, 06:44:19 PM

If im honest, I probably wouldnt be so salty IF....2 things hadn't of happened.

I actually brought low, and again at a medium cost and it climbed to 6 dollars, but I hodled. If I hadnt have brought into that claptrap I could have happily sold and when it crashed the next day i'd be fine. and probably brought a load more.

When it did crash I let FUD eat away at my patience to watch it climb again and excited half my position early at a loss. and the other half at a minor loss.

Now im monitoring the price to see whether holding and not succumbing to doubt would have allowed me to retain my funds (and my dignity)   Lips sealed

Currently I hold dash masternode shares, but im looking at other coins, Crown, and recently Ionomy. although Ionomy is really pricy to buy a node.

I dabbled in Arctic too and might look at eternity. Both are really cheap. and I imagine the advanced hodl technology gang will move across to those coins to pump em at some point.
I will have my sell orders set up on cryptopia for both at fixed positions and wont deviate. Ill sell on double the price and when it corrects ill buy in at the bottom.
Patience will be the name of the game, and not greed.

totally argeed with you , i was holding since 3-5k sats , the first time it spike to almost 300000 sats i didnt sell and waited for it to go higher , it didnt , sold on the second wave at 220000 , bought back at 48000 , buy i saw that it lost its steam and had to sell at a small lost . looking to rebuy at even lower price

Bullion (CBX) ◢◤Clients
CRYPTOBULLION.IO
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

YOUR DIGITAL PRECIOUS METAL 
PoSP | BNP Masternodes | 65 Second block time
Bullion MarketPlace

Cryptopia | NovaExchange |
Coinbook |

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
mark.goodbye

Activity: 160
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2017, 06:51:09 PM

I actually brought low, and again at a medium cost and it climbed to 6 dollars, but I hodled. If I hadnt have brought into that claptrap I could have happily sold and when it crashed the next day i'd be fine. and probably brought a load more.

When it did crash I let FUD eat away at my patience to watch it climb again and excited half my position early at a loss. and the other half at a minor loss.

Now im monitoring the price to see whether holding and not succumbing to doubt would have allowed me to retain my funds (and my dignity)   Lips sealed

Currently I hold dash masternode shares, but im looking at other coins, Crown, and recently Ionomy. although Ionomy is really pricy to buy a node.

I dabbled in Arctic too and might look at eternity. Both are really cheap. and I imagine the advanced hodl technology gang will move across to those coins to pump em at some point.
I will have my sell orders set up on cryptopia for both at fixed positions and wont deviate. Ill sell on double the price and when it corrects ill buy in at the bottom.

totally argeed with you , i was holding since 3-5k sats , the first time it spike to almost 300000 sats i didnt sell and waited for it to go higher , it didnt , sold on the second wave at 220000 , bought back at 48000 , buy i saw that it lost its steam and had to sell at a small lost . looking to rebuy at even lower price

So you think coin has big future?

Wanna know more about cryptocurrency? Check my blog - https://usehodl.com
StillCrypto

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 07:43:38 PM
Last edit: July 30, 2017, 08:23:49 PM by StillCrypto

If i never saw the term "hodl" again, i'd be happy.  It was born in the wake of the December 2013 Bitcoin blow-off after going parabolic for a few weeks.  It was a misspelling of "hold" in a thread title started by someone who was admitting he was not a nimble-footed trader, and so, really had no other choice but to hold long term as a strategy.  

Thing is, anybody who enters a position while a coin is starting to take off, or is already going parabolic, is entering as a trader would enter.  And unless a trader continues to trade, well, holding is the only other option.  Not a problem if the position is a reasonably small percentage of one's capital, like, 1-2%.  

Speaking of holding 1%, there's a mock portfolio over at CryptoCompare (https://www.cryptocompare.com/portfolio-public/?id=43976) that looks what would have happened if an equal amount of $10 was invested in the top 100 cryptos on January 1st, 2017.   That is, 1% to each of the top 100.  That portfolio delivered 10x compared to BTC's current 2.7x .

One might have done even better by taking more time to curate the list with in depth research on each coin. But research being time consuming, most people narrow their portfolio down.  There are several examples at that site of people holding portfolios, a little here, a little there, that have done well.  If you're going hold a very narrow group, or even one coin, it should be among the top three, one of which you think has the brightest future. The further down the marketcap list the greater the possibility a coin will sink, and not rise with the rest of the boats in the market.

With the possibility of holding a portfolio and making 3x, 5x or even 10x in a year, why would anybody apportion more than 5% of capital to get a masternode that gives 22%, or 7% ?

Masternodes are the cryptosphere's equivalent of the stock market's dividend stocks.  Check it out on Investopedia. Anything over 4% is considered "high yield", generally the higher the yield, the more volatile (risky) the stock.  The reasons for giving dividends, and the reasons for investing in dividend stocks remain the same coming into the crypto space.   It only makes sense to invest in long-standing, low volatile stocks, that have a good chance of keeping up with the rest of the market to the tune of 4% per year.   It's an alternative way to generate income other than withdrawing 4% per year from one's porfolio, which is intended to grow at more like 9% if fortunate.  

So this is really a strategy for people who have already made a fortune large enough to where 4% represents an OK retirement income.  

Like stock market dividends, crypto masternode annual payouts are subject to change. Further, nodes offering 100% per year should be suspect, as, how can any currency survive when it's supply is inflated 100% per year, not to mention the steady supply paid out to miners!  

Given the competition and volatility of these crypto currencies, it does not make sense to prioritize a dividend (masternode) over several other considerations.  

The good news about volatile assets is if you are underwater, you still may have a chance to get out.  

Long story short, I'm making sure my position is liquid enough to get out at break-even on the next pop.  I would only re-enter as a trader would enter, ignoring long term guesses (or worse, braggadocio) that this coin will someday match the performance of the leader in this (masternode) sector (DASH).  

The best this coin can do is try to mimic DASH's structure (it already does to some extent) and hope to take a small share of this sector (dividend paying sector) if and when DASH catches up to the overall leaders, and goes 10x over the next couple of years. The best it can do is try to mimic, until it is able to pay for and develop new innovation from it's own treasury and wise governance.

If you read the book "Positioning:The Battle For Your Mind" by Ries and Trout, you'll see that humans have room in their brains for only about THREE brands in the same category.  Coke, Pepsi and ... can you even remember the third most popular brand?

Now there are three in the masternode sector that come to the popular mind, DASH, PIVX and ...?

So Chaincoin has a lot of work to do to even hope to position itself second next to DASH. Yes, according to Ries and Trout's book, that is the strategy Chaincoin must adopt to have hope of getting a share of this very competitive dividend+coin-mixing market.  

Since it is not now on track to get there, i'm out as soon as Chaincoin get's lucky and benefits from the next bull run in the cryptoverse.  

Chaincoin is a legitimate coin that is currently being smeared because of the unfounded aggitation of a recent pump and dump team, that came and moved (a pun on the term "movement") on to Linda and Crave, proving it doesn't really give a damn about fundamentals.  If Chaincoin came out simultaneously with Bitcoin, Chaincoin would probably be number one right now. It's that good.  The book "Positioning" explains why even better products can have a hard time catching up to leading - legacy - brands.

If the pump and dump team had moved on to DASH, then CHC would be positioned next to DASH, as it should be, from a marketing perspective.  Instead, CHC is positioned next to Linda.  

Seriously, the whole masternode meme was used and abused, taking advantage of the current craze to get into passive, compounding income.   Masternodes eliminate the counter-party risks of putting capital into operations like Bitconnect. But unfortunately, masternodes don't eliminate the risk of holding the lagging brands in an otherwise hot sector.  Masternodes don't eliminate the risk of entering a position anywhere above the rock-bottom, proven "base" of a coin's trajectory.  If you enter in even 50% above the base, what is the point of hoping for 7% or 22% per year, when there is more to be made (or lost) just dealing with the volatility?

So i'll be out if ever CHC pops to my break even, and try not to waste any worry on it in the meantime.   Imo, it all depends on what DASH does over the next 12 months (assuming CHC does nothing about it's fundamentals).   As such, i am really invested in DASH, hoping there is a correlation, and hoping that translates into a volatile pop for CHC apart from the synthetic pump we just witnessed.  

2xjO9M3P

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 07:59:09 PM

If i never saw the term "hodl" again, i'd be happy.  It was born in the wake of the December 2013 Bitcoin blow-off after going parabolic for a few weeks.  It was a misspelling of "hold" in a thread title started by someone who was admitting he was not a nimble-footed trader, and so, really had no other choice but to hold long term as a strategy.  

Thing is, anybody who enters a position while a coin is starting to take off, or is already going parabolic, is entering as a trader would enter.  And unless a trader continues to trade, well, holding is the only other option.  Not a problem if the position is a reasonably small percentage of one's capital, like, 1-2%.  

Speaking of holding 1%, there's a mock portfolio over at CryptoCompare (https://www.cryptocompare.com/portfolio-public/?id=43976) that looks what would have happened if an equal amount of $10 was invested in the top 100 cryptos on January 1st, 2017.   That is, 1% to each of the top 100.  That portfolio delivered 10x compared to BTC's current 2.7x .

One might have done even better by taking more time to curate the list with in depth research on each coin. But research being time consuming, most people narrow their portfolio down.  There are several examples at that site of people holding portfolios, a little here, a little there, that have done well.  If you're going hold a very narrow group, or even one coin, it should be, among the top three, which one you think has the brightest future, as many coins down on the marketcap list face the possibility of sinking, while most other boats rise with the leaders in this space.  

With the possibility of holding a portfolio and making 3x, 5x or even 10x in a year, why would anybody apportion more than 5% of capital to get a masternode that gives 22%, or 7% ?

Masternodes are the cryptosphere's equivalent of the stock market's dividend stocks.  Check it out on Investopedia. Anything over 4% is considered "high yield", generally the higher the yield, the more volatile (risky) the stock.  The reasons for giving dividends, and the reasons for investing in dividend stocks remain the same coming into the crypto space.   It only makes sense to invest in long-standing, low volatile stocks, that have a good chance of keeping up with the rest of the market to the tune of 4% per year.   It's an alternative way to generate income other than withdrawing 4% per year from one's porfolio, which is intended to grow at more like 9% if fortunate.  

So this is really a strategy for people who have already made a fortune large enough to where 4% represents an OK retirement income.  

Like stock market dividends, crypto masternode annual payouts are subject to change. Further, nodes offering 100% per year should be suspect, as, how can any currency survive when it's supply is inflated 100% per year, not to mention the steady supply paid out to miners!  

Given the competition and volatility of these crypto currencies, it does not make sense to prioritize a dividend (masternode) over several other considerations.  

The good news about volatile assets is if you are underwater, you still may have a chance to get out.  

Long story short, I'm making sure my position is liquid enough to get out at break-even on the next pop.  I would only re-enter as a trader would enter, ignoring long term guesses that this coin will someday match the performance of the leader in this (masternode) sector (DASH).  

The best this coin can do is try to mimic DASH's structure (it already does to some extent) and hope to take a small share of this sector (dividend paying sector) if and when DASH catches up to the overall leaders, and goes 10x over the next couple of years. The best it can do is try to mimic, until it is able to pay for and develop new innovation from it's own treasury and wise governance.

If you read the book "Positioning" by Ries and Trout, you'll see that humans have room in their brains for only about THREE brands in the same category.  Coke, Pepsi and ... can you even remember the third most popular brand?

Now there are three in the masternode sector that come to the popular mind, DASH, PIVX and ...?

So Chaincoin has a lot of work to do to even hope to position itself second next to DASH. Yes, according to Ries and Trout's book, that is the strategy Chaincoin must adopt to have hope of getting a share of this very competitive dividend+coin-mixing market.  

Since it is not now on track to get there, i'm out as soon as Chaincoin get's lucky and benefits from the next bull run in the cryptoverse.  

Chaincoin is a legitimate coin that is currently being smeared because of the unfounded aggitation of a recent pump and dump team, that came and moved (a pun on the term "movement") on to Linda and Crave, proving it doesn't really give a damn about fundamentals.  If Chaincoin came out simultaneously with Bitcoin, Chaincoin would probably be number one right now. It's that good.  The book "Positioning" explains why even better products can have a hard time catching up to leading - legacy - brands.

If the pump and dump team had moved on to DASH, then CHC would be positioned next to DASH, as it should be, from a marketing perspective.  Instead, CHC is positioned next to Linda.  

Seriously, the whole masternode meme was used and abused, taking advantage of the current craze to get into passive, compounding income.   Masternodes eliminate the counter-party risks of putting capital into operations like Bitconnect. But unfortunately, masternodes don't eliminate the risk of holding the lagging brands in an otherwise hot sector.  Masternodes don't eliminate the risk of entering a position anywhere above the rock-bottom, proven "base" of a coin's trajectory.  If you enter in even 50% above the base, what is the point of hoping for 7% or 22% per year, when there is more to be made (or lost) just dealing with the volatility?

So i'll be out if ever CHC pops to my break even, and try not to waste any worry on it in the meantime.   Imo, it all depends on what DASH does over the next 12 months (assuming CHC does nothing about it's fundamentals).   As such, i am really invested in DASH, and hoping that translates into a volatile pop for CHC apart from the synthetic pump we just witnessed.  

If everyone who "invests" a grand or more on crypto, took as much time and effort to research the coin they're investing in, as you took to write that post..
Faeryl

Activity: 136

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 09:50:36 PM

I believe HODL came from this drunken rant thread

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=375643.0

Epic
m33
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

Never invest with borrowed coins

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2017, 01:59:14 PM

wow super long post , if you didnt do due diligence than you have no one else to blame . but if you need to listen to ppl like max " highoncoins ". the name it self is a dead give away to run in the other direction , lol

Bullion (CBX) ◢◤Clients
CRYPTOBULLION.IO
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

YOUR DIGITAL PRECIOUS METAL 
PoSP | BNP Masternodes | 65 Second block time
Bullion MarketPlace

Cryptopia | NovaExchange |
Coinbook |

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
geobull

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 04:42:11 PM

what do you think price will go after 1 august?
mt55

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 04:49:52 PM

That's quite a rally you have gone through I'd say Cheesy

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
StillCrypto

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 10:22:07 PM

wow super long post , if you didnt do due diligence than you have no one else to blame . but if you need to listen to ppl like max " highoncoins ". the name it self is a dead give away to run in the other direction , lol
yes, it was probably too long for anyone who doesn't take the time to capitalize the first word in any sentences. so i wont suggest you read it, but others might.

I'm for learning, warning, and educating.  

Hyping a coin is an attempt to get FOMO capital into the coin immediately, attempting to get people to short circuit any standard due diligence they might otherwise apply...and to disarm prior holders, cajoling them into continuing to hold.

For example, at one point the hatted DruggedOnCoins YouTube personality told his live audience he would spit in the face of another YouTube personality, if he saw him in the street, for selling his coins out above $6, at the peak. He said if the other YouTube personality apologized and took down the video telling how much profit he took at the top, he may be forgiven.  Turns out the other YouTube personality was a long-time holder of CHC, going back to April 29, who had forgotten about his position until CHC hit the grapevine...at which point he intended to sell immediately, but forgetting to sell immediately, took in another 100% gain when he sold the next day.  Long story short, his decisions to buy, hold and sell were entirely independent of outside advice from the drugged-on-coins YouTuber.  He had no idea he was supposed to hold on for dear life, no matter what, till death do we part.

At another point in the drama, someone on the DruggedOnCoins live chat suggested Linda coin for the first time. At that point the DruggedOnCoins personality consulted a tiny Android device to look at the price chart for Linda, and say "Hmmm".   At that point, just saying "Hmmm", people were already buying it and driving up the price.  The DruggedOnCoins YouTube personality remarked that this is how they found and settled upon CHC in the first place.  At one point, the DruggedOnCoins YouTube personality admitting that they were looking for "shitcoins" when someone in the live chat suggested CHC.  When the DruggedOnCoins YouTube personality noticed Linda's price already jumping he called it off, saying he did not like new coins that haven't been around a while.  About three days later, after instructing the buy wall be removed from CHC, after its first bounce from .50 cents, the pump of Linda became official.   Presumably new coin status did not matter, nor the non-functioning masternode.  Yes, people had been complaining about the masternode nonfunction for about half the life of the one month old coin, but had not got resolution because the coding was actually above the head of purveyor of Linda, who had copy/pasted from 8Bit, made some changes, but unable to see the big picture, was unable to completely debug his changed code. Linda was trying to outsource the fix at the time DruggedOnCoins started his next pump.   All this while some people were reporting a virus in the wallet!  

This is a long way of saying that the DruggedOnCoins YouTube personality has ingratiated himself with the concepts of "community", buying and holding, and "movement" in order to disarm prior holders from selling, and to short circuit new comers usual due diligence for fear of missing out.  

Not surprisingly, the DruggedOnCoins YouTube personality has been asked to show his trade book, so the "community" can have a basis for trust, only to be told that is "private" information.   As his influence wanes, he will have to look for smaller and smaller cap coins to pump

Bottom line, if there ever was a CHC community, it needs to repudiate, and dissociate itself from this pump team.  

That said, CHC sits at 10x above the floor where the pump started. Keep in mind that floor was some 10x above the previous floor, jumping in the springtime for reasons i have not researched.  

I think these jumps are an acknowledgement that the coin has potential as a twin (born a day apart) of DarkCoin, which went on to become DASH.  

If the masternode holders of CHC really are a community, they could vote to pay full time executives, and vote to change it's name, and make all the other necessary changes that need to be made to make CHC jump 10x again.  

For the needed name change, i will put my suggestion forth right now:

CHANGE

Position CHANGE next to DASH and this may go somewhere.  

sotarules

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 12:29:03 AM

I have only one thing to add:

Fuck fucking LINDA

OK, I've said my peace.  Thanks for listening Smiley
lurker101

Activity: 4

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 08:38:15 AM

yes, it was probably too long for anyone who doesn't take the time to capitalize the first word in any sentences. so i wont suggest you read it, but others might.

I'm for learning, warning, and educating.  

Hyping a coin is an attempt to get FOMO capital into the coin immediately, attempting to get people to short circuit any standard due diligence they might otherwise apply...and to disarm prior holders, cajoling them into continuing to hold.

For example, at one point the hatted DruggedOnCoins YouTube personality told his live audience he would spit in the face of another YouTube personality, if he saw him in the street, for selling his coins out above $6, at the peak. He said if the other YouTube personality apologized and took down the video telling how much profit he took at the top, he may be forgiven.  Turns out the other YouTube personality was a long-time holder of CHC, going back to April 29, who had forgotten about his position until CHC hit the grapevine...at which point he intended to sell immediately, but forgetting to sell immediately, took in another 100% gain when he sold the next day.  Long story short, his decisions to buy, hold and sell were entirely independent of outside advice from the drugged-on-coins YouTuber.  He had no idea he was supposed to hold on for dear life, no matter what, till death do we part.

At another point in the drama, someone on the DruggedOnCoins live chat suggested Linda coin for the first time. At that point the DruggedOnCoins personality consulted a tiny Android device to look at the price chart for Linda, and say "Hmmm".   At that point, just saying "Hmmm", people were already buying it and driving up the price.  The DruggedOnCoins YouTube personality remarked that this is how they found and settled upon CHC in the first place.  At one point, the DruggedOnCoins YouTube personality admitting that they were looking for "shitcoins" when someone in the live chat suggested CHC.  When the DruggedOnCoins YouTube personality noticed Linda's price already jumping he called it off, saying he did not like new coins that haven't been around a while.  About three days later, after instructing the buy wall be removed from CHC, after its first bounce from .50 cents, the pump of Linda became official.   Presumably new coin status did not matter, nor the non-functioning masternode.  Yes, people had been complaining about the masternode nonfunction for about half the life of the one month old coin, but had not got resolution because the coding was actually above the head of purveyor of Linda, who had copy/pasted from 8Bit, made some changes, but unable to see the big picture, was unable to completely debug his changed code. Linda was trying to outsource the fix at the time DruggedOnCoins started his next pump.   All this while some people were reporting a virus in the wallet!  

This is a long way of saying that the DruggedOnCoins YouTube personality has ingratiated himself with the concepts of "community", buying and holding, and "movement" in order to disarm prior holders from selling, and to short circuit new comers usual due diligence for fear of missing out.  

Not surprisingly, the DruggedOnCoins YouTube personality has been asked to show his trade book, so the "community" can have a basis for trust, only to be told that is "private" information.   As his influence wanes, he will have to look for smaller and smaller cap coins to pump

Bottom line, if there ever was a CHC community, it needs to repudiate, and dissociate itself from this pump team.  

That said, CHC sits at 10x above the floor where the pump started. Keep in mind that floor was some 10x above the previous floor, jumping in the springtime for reasons i have not researched.  

I think these jumps are an acknowledgement that the coin has potential as a twin (born a day apart) of DarkCoin, which went on to become DASH.  

If the masternode holders of CHC really are a community, they could vote to pay full time executives, and vote to change it's name, and make all the other necessary changes that need to be made to make CHC jump 10x again.  

For the needed name change, i will put my suggestion forth right now:

CHANGE

Position CHANGE next to DASH and this may go somewhere.  

Long time lurker but decided to make an account because a lot of you are accusing someone without providing any evidence at all. I'm guessing you were one of the idiot that bought high like a fool and end up losing money when it came down and now you are accusing Max a scammer? How can Max be a pump and dumper when he has most of his chaincoins. The only things Max is at fault is he talk without thinking sometime and end up causing confusion. He maybe a terrible advisor and but hes not a scammer. I follow Max main channel when he had 20k subscribers, now he has 350k subscribers, I can honestly say, the dude has always been real and upfront, no bs. He practically show where he live in sf, you think a scammer would do that?

ps. As for as Linda, one of the viewer bought it up to him, he even said not to buy it, unless you want to buy it when it was dirt cheap, just incase it might go to the moon or w/e. You gotta remember, hes just a regular dude, trying to invest in a coin that might blow up. 
geobull

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 01:49:35 PM

any more updates?
Temporel

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 02:13:01 PM

chaincoin scam. a lot of delusional idiots in this thread.

it's more hilarious everyday  Smiley . Delusion and lies should be the definition of hodl.

i will quote you bouth next week again Cheesy

so do you think its going to go even lower (this week) ?
StillCrypto

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 06:08:17 PM

Long time lurker but decided to make an account because a lot of you are accusing someone without providing any evidence at all. I'm guessing you were one of the idiot that bought high like a fool and end up losing money when it came down and now you are accusing Max a scammer? How can Max be a pump and dumper when he has most of his chaincoins. The only things Max is at fault is he talk without thinking sometime and end up causing confusion. He maybe a terrible advisor and but hes not a scammer. I follow Max main channel when he had 20k subscribers, now he has 350k subscribers, I can honestly say, the dude has always been real and upfront, no bs. He practically show where he live in sf, you think a scammer would do that?

ps. As for as Linda, one of the viewer bought it up to him, he even said not to buy it, unless you want to buy it when it was dirt cheap, just incase it might go to the moon or w/e. You gotta remember, hes just a regular dude, trying to invest in a coin that might blow up.  

Look and you'll see "scammer" is not part of my vocabulary.  Neither is the name of the hatted DruggedOnCoins YouTube personality.  My evidence is  the YouTube vids he has put out.  Have you watched them all? Neither have I. Are you saying i need to go back, find where he says and does these things, and post the hour/minute mark on the vid where he says and does them?

For example, when asked what his CHC holdings were, or to at least prove/show his holdings, he called that "private" and doesn't want to risk getting hacked. So there's no way to really indicate one's CHC holdings without risking a hack attack? It doesn't compute.  So no, there is no transparency, and so, you have no evidence to support your assertion he is up front.  If he has since shown evidence of his holdings let us know, but at this point we need to see his time-stamped order book from July 3, two days prior to publicity, up past $6, and back down to $.50.     If he held enough CHC to start 29 masternodes, all is well.  Instead, things he has said suggest he sold off some 1/3 somewhere along the way. That's not "a little bit" that he advises.  Now, at one point you had to show him your holdings to get into his #slack.  But he does not hold himself to this standard to get into the confidence of a what, 350k subscriber base?  

The mere fact that his channel would blow up from 20k to 350k makes it an opportune environment, through live chat, to run a serial pump and dump operation in the name of pump-and-hold.  He admits to the pump part, and SAYS he holds.  He said he held 29k CHC. The pump started at $.06. Around the peak he continued to make that claim.  Later he indicated he had 20k CHC, having lost some "in the fight".  It does not compute.  How do you lose 1/3 your position when you put more capital on buy-walls on the way down? Just the opposite, you should be gaining coins.  So if he's dumping even 1/3 his holdings into the FOMO he generates, that qualifies as fraud.  

I'm just holding him, and you who defend him, to his own standards, and calling out the non-computing aspects of his narrative.  The DruggedOnCoins YouTube personality called out another YouTube personality, Trevon James, for selling out.  Said he would spit in his face.  Turns out Trevon was a bag-holder going all the way back to April 29, buying one day after the peak of a huge two week, 50x run-up.   So he was holding these bags, probably around $.08,  two months prior to the DruggedOnCoins pump.  Trevon then made bank at $6+ without any reference to what was going on in the DruggedOnCoins world.  No connection. No club. No club membership.  But he get's called out.  The point is, the DruggedOnCoins YouTube personality was very much pressing his live viewership to hold at any and all prices, high, or low, or else be ridiculed as a panicking "noob".  

Yes, PRESSING.  For example, after the DruggedOnCoins YouTube personality pulled the buy wall at $.90, when Random Tandems group was hoddling together, live, all through the night when the price was dropping to $.50, the DruggedOnCoins YouTube personality entered the chat demanding a wrench.  He wanted the wrench so he could start banning. There were two or three there casting aspersions on the whole operation.  He couldn't get the wrench because Tandems was asleep in the UK and not answering phone.  Notably though, it took quite a while for the group to actually believe it was the DruggedOnCoins YouTube personality, as his manner of speaking was incoherent, as if he was either a troll or, ...was he drunk/drugged?  Eventually he proved his credentials to the group leads, put up $100 of super chat to get a wrench, and soon lost patience when they could not wake up Tandems, the only one who could give a wrench.  The whole episode, very demanding, arrive, demand, lose patience, go.  All to be able to ban nay-sayers.  

So my point is this. Given this full court press, there is no excuse for dumping even 1/3 holdings into the FOMO, or even into the fear of holding bags.  I don't expect him to show anything that would identify anything that could make him a target of attack. But there must be some way he can verify his holdings, when he accumulated them, and how much he held through this "experiment" (his word for it).  Nothing else computes.  

Speaking of experiments, this is perhaps the first time a pump team has appropriated the concept of holding acquisitions no matter what, until some price that can really only be reached in some months or years, if ever.  $100? Really? Hold until price is the same as the current DASH price?  Even this was a moving goal post.  The first target was $5.  The second $100.  At one point he was mentioning $1000.   There is a very good chance he dumped at the first mentioned target of $5 or $6.   Whatever the target was supposed to be, it was always significantly higher.  Yes, this method of PUMP was probably not used before.  When accused of pump and dump, the DruggedOnCoins YouTube personality got emotional, and claimed that if it was a pump and dump it would be on and over within 5 minutes.  Number one, this does not compute.  Plenty of pumps last hours, even days.   The DruggedOnCoins YouTube personality would like us to believe that if a pump is sustained for days or weeks at a time, it can't qualify as a dump.  I disagree.  By experimenting with a buy-and-hold message, it could be possible to sustain a pump longer than it would normally last.  Again, nothing wrong with pump and hold unless:

A) you sell more than 5% of your pre-pump initial holdings into the intentionally generated FOMO.  

By intentionally generating FOMO through things like $100 target HYPE, it can easily be expected that many will be persuaded to commit much more than 5% on such a bet.   The fact that you think i put in way too much capital at way too high a price pretty much proves that such things CAN BE EXPECTED.   The fact is, he HYPED HARD AT ALL PRICE LEVELS, during this particular experiment where the pump team cloaked itself as the CHC "community", when in fact they just arrived on July 5.  

Scam is not in my vocabulary.  But we could talk about fraud.  

KingLOL

Activity: 130

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 06:29:21 PM

it's more hilarious everyday  Smiley . Delusion and lies should be the definition of hodl.

i will quote you bouth next week again Cheesy

so do you think its going to go even lower (this week) ?

volume and price is more or less stable. it will go up
geobull

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 09:41:42 PM

hope so
sotarules

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 04:16:33 AM
Last edit: August 02, 2017, 04:27:20 AM by sotarules

Dash Cash

Simple proposal: concatenate the DASH and CHC blockchains into a single chain, then re-launch the combined chains as DASH CASH.  The consensus rules would be CHC rules.  Anyone with DASH or CHC could redeem their shares on the new blockchain, similarly to Bitcoin Cash (BCH).

Such a radical move would have to happen soon, because there will be many, many copy-cats after the apparent success of BCH.
Temporel

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 10:38:53 AM

Dash Cash

Simple proposal: concatenate the DASH and CHC blockchains into a single chain, then re-launch the combined chains as DASH CASH.  The consensus rules would be CHC rules.  Anyone with DASH or CHC could redeem their shares on the new blockchain, similarly to Bitcoin Cash (BCH).

Such a radical move would have to happen soon, because there will be many, many copy-cats after the apparent success of BCH.

CHC has no value and no future, you really need to wake up ASAP.
phuckit17

Activity: 208

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 12:03:33 PM

Ya he sold 10 MN at the top price, Nice 50+k profit from the "HODL Squad" . Now he's in Las Vegas to Blow the free money congrats POS.
Pages: « 1 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 [110] 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 ... 183 »
  Print  

Jump to: