Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 04:19:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 [119] 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 ... 183 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [CHC] Chaincoin - Network Upgrade 16.3 - SegWit Activated  (Read 321492 times)
Temporel

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 05:25:57 PM

I don't wanna play on your nerves guys, but CHC is dead. There is no supply. You can hodl it, but it's not enough for it to bounce. Also, many people are trapped and will be jumping out of the coin once it reaches breakeven point.

How can the coin be dead when the devs are working on it? I get that you have sold and dont want it to succeed, but the coin is very much alive. There is a hodlgroup, 3 different discord groups and 2 different slack groups.

Does this look like a dead coin?

https://github.com/chaincoin/chaincoin/commits/master

for the love of god, do some basic research before posting nonsense Smiley

I know it's incredible sometimes how much ignorance people have of chaincoin. The coin is not remotely dead and even I'm helping contribute to the code base to help the project grow. Smiley I have master nodes and I'm actively trying to help instead of spread FUD. People used to say the same shit about DASH. Just ignore the trolls and stay positive! Smiley

the dev team and the work they made so far are one big fat joke and only ignorant cant understand why this coin is dead.

Hey look who it is! Cheesy Temporel the ever-present-friendly local troll. I get a laugh every time I see you post talking shit about CHC. I like you! <3<3<3

Hey look everyone, another clueless moron part of the "hodl" community  Grin Grin Grin
Stupidity, lies and hope dont make a valuable cryptocurrency btw.

THERE IS NOTHING IN THIS COIN, NOTHING !

Pump and dump is the only reason why it could touch USD$1.00 again but its real value is USD$0.000001
deadcast

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 06:00:23 PM

I don't wanna play on your nerves guys, but CHC is dead. There is no supply. You can hodl it, but it's not enough for it to bounce. Also, many people are trapped and will be jumping out of the coin once it reaches breakeven point.

How can the coin be dead when the devs are working on it? I get that you have sold and dont want it to succeed, but the coin is very much alive. There is a hodlgroup, 3 different discord groups and 2 different slack groups.

I know it's incredible sometimes how much ignorance people have of chaincoin. The coin is not remotely dead and even I'm helping contribute to the code base to help the project grow. Smiley I have master nodes and I'm actively trying to help instead of spread FUD. People used to say the same shit about DASH. Just ignore the trolls and stay positive! Smiley

the dev team and the work they made so far are one big fat joke and only ignorant cant understand why this coin is dead.

Hey look who it is! Cheesy Temporel the ever-present-friendly local troll. I get a laugh every time I see you post talking shit about CHC. I like you! <3<3<3

Hey look everyone, another clueless moron part of the "hodl" community  Grin Grin Grin

Pump and dump is the only reason why it could touch USD$1.00 again but its real value is USD$0.000001

Hear ye hear ye! The court jester Temporel makes thy appearance in the coin kingdom. What wisdom doth spew from their lips this present eve?

Haha joking aside, I don't know why some people can be so negative. It's doesn't seem to be healthy and I find looking positively at the coin and helping it succeed is a much better endeavor. The CHC slack group is great and I encourage everyone to join in and participate. The devs are doing a great job and very friendly.  They just created a #marketing channel in their slack group so make sure to check that out and see what they have in store! Cheesy

Also woot! CHC going up a little today. Always nice to see some green! Cheesy
sotarules

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 06:01:16 PM
Last edit: August 16, 2017, 06:14:55 PM by sotarules

The way to deal with CHC (psychologically) is to put aside the alienation and get on with the fascination.  I've got my masternodes generating CHC, and it is fun to watch the coins come in.

I have a Windows-based consolidated wallet with copies of the private keys from my five masternodes running on Amazon AWS.  

With the Windows-based wallet, I get the pop-up notifications whenever coins come in from any of the nodes, so I just leave the Windows wallet up 24X7.  The Address field shows which masternode the coins came from.

Right now I'm running the latest 0.9.3.0 (beta) so I'm ready when the consensus rules change so that masternodes get 45% of the block reward earnings.  

So, instead of fretting and panicking about the price, I'm kind of saving up for another masternode.  Right now I have 471 CHC which is both masternode earnings plus a few extra coins from trading on Cryptopia.  So while the value of the coin is low, it is more a game to see how many masternodes I can get running.  Eventually, I think we'll look back on this as a "fun" time when price wasn't a big concern.

We all need to do this: don't worry or take it so seriously.  Take some money and buy a masternode, or buy another one if you already have one.  It is so inexpensive that everyone can afford one.  If we all do this with a sense of fun instead of a sense of dread, we'll eventually lock up enough coins for the price to start moving upwards. 
Temporel

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 06:08:50 PM

Hear ye hear ye! The court jester Temporel makes thy appearance in the coin kingdom. What wisdom doth spew from their lips this present eve?

Haha joking aside, I don't know why some people can be so negative. It's doesn't seem to be healthy and I find looking positively at the coin and helping it succeed is a much better endeavor. The CHC slack group is great and I encourage everyone to join in and participate. The devs are doing a great job and very friendly.  They just created a #marketing channel in their slack group so make sure to check that out and see what they have in store! Cheesy

Also woot! CHC going up a little today. Always nice to see some green! Cheesy

another clueless moron. I blame your parents  Grin
deadcast

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 06:09:12 PM

Btw, for convenience here's the invite for the slack group https://chainteam.herokuapp.com/. Cheers!  Grin

Side note! Just got some more masternode payouts! Hell yeah! Network is alive and chugging lol.
amishpancake

Activity: 162

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 10:13:08 PM

Ive built a simple mining calculator if anyone wants to try: http://chaincoindata.com/
deadcast

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 11:20:04 PM

Ive built a simple mining calculator if anyone wants to try: http://chaincoindata.com/

Very cool thanks! Make sure to share it on the slack group channel as well if you can. Smiley

Maybe I should start mining the coin as well but my rigs are busy burning ETH and DCR. We need a dual miner for ETH and CHC! Cheesy
ivaylosp

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 06:24:36 PM

The way to deal with CHC (psychologically) is to put aside the alienation and get on with the fascination.  I've got my masternodes generating CHC, and it is fun to watch the coins come in.

I have a Windows-based consolidated wallet with copies of the private keys from my five masternodes running on Amazon AWS.  

With the Windows-based wallet, I get the pop-up notifications whenever coins come in from any of the nodes, so I just leave the Windows wallet up 24X7.  The Address field shows which masternode the coins came from.

Right now I'm running the latest 0.9.3.0 (beta) so I'm ready when the consensus rules change so that masternodes get 45% of the block reward earnings.  

So, instead of fretting and panicking about the price, I'm kind of saving up for another masternode.  Right now I have 471 CHC which is both masternode earnings plus a few extra coins from trading on Cryptopia.  So while the value of the coin is low, it is more a game to see how many masternodes I can get running.  Eventually, I think we'll look back on this as a "fun" time when price wasn't a big concern.

We all need to do this: don't worry or take it so seriously.  Take some money and buy a masternode, or buy another one if you already have one.  It is so inexpensive that everyone can afford one.  If we all do this with a sense of fun instead of a sense of dread, we'll eventually lock up enough coins for the price to start moving upwards. 

I have only 1 masternode and it has been running for 13 days now the total income for 13 days is 4 coins which does not equate to what the http://chc.masternodes.pro/ website says. So if i had started with current reward i should have had 8.8 coins but i have 4. When i started the masternode it was showing 1 coin a day. I have no idea what the reasons are but i assume the nodes are not rewarded equally which does not make that system very fair in a way. Please share some insight if you do have one .
amishpancake

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 06:55:58 PM

I have only 1 masternode and it has been running for 13 days now the total income for 13 days is 4 coins which does not equate to what the http://chc.masternodes.pro/ website says. So if i had started with current reward i should have had 8.8 coins but i have 4. When i started the masternode it was showing 1 coin a day. I have no idea what the reasons are but i assume the nodes are not rewarded equally which does not make that system very fair in a way. Please share some insight if you do have one .

I think its random. Over time you should get what you are supposed to. Some of my nodes can go a week without payment, but suddenly I get 6 coins in one day.
m33
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

Never invest with borrowed coins

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2017, 10:56:14 PM

I think its random. Over time you should get what you are supposed to. Some of my nodes can go a week without payment, but suddenly I get 6 coins in one day.

this random thing is just plain not right , means as the masternode count goes up , more ppl will not get paid , its not like the reward is that great , at that lvl it should be constant . no wonder chaincoin is only going one way now

Bullion (CBX) ◢◤Clients
CRYPTOBULLION.IO
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

YOUR DIGITAL PRECIOUS METAL 
PoSP | BNP Masternodes | 65 Second block time
Bullion MarketPlace

Cryptopia | NovaExchange |
Coinbook |

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
IgorVeyn

Activity: 6

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 06:28:39 PM

Hello everyone, I have such a problem with Masternode
At the stage where we write in the console "Masternode start", I get this text (not capable masternode: Could not find suitable coins!) Coins on my wallet have 1004 coins CHC. Who faced, I will be grateful for help
amishpancake

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 10:00:53 PM

At the stage where we write in the console "Masternode start", I get this text (not capable masternode: Could not find suitable coins!) Coins on my wallet have 1004 coins CHC. Who faced, I will be grateful for help

Did you send 1004 coins to the wallet? I think you need to send exactly 1000 chc.
m33
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

Never invest with borrowed coins

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2017, 10:35:13 PM

Did you send 1004 coins to the wallet? I think you need to send exactly 1000 chc.

needs to be send in single transaction , and have you fix masternode conf files . windows or linux . local or vps , as you can see you left out many info , so ppl dont know how to answer

Bullion (CBX) ◢◤Clients
CRYPTOBULLION.IO
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

YOUR DIGITAL PRECIOUS METAL 
PoSP | BNP Masternodes | 65 Second block time
Bullion MarketPlace

Cryptopia | NovaExchange |
Coinbook |

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
sotarules

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 06:34:42 AM

Yes, I definitely know that you must have exactly 1000 CHC in a single transaction.  It won't work for example, to send 999.99 and then try to make up the balance by sending more (say 0.01).  Even though the balance in the wallet may be exactly 1000 CHC, that doesn't work.  If you are in a situation where you have the balance in more than one transactions, send the CHC out to another wallet.  Example:

chaincoind sendtoaddress CdaQ5zNe5271t8D838jpmoqN12Rq2xmgL2 1004.00

Then, send it back to the masternode 1000 CHC exactly at once in a single transaction.
IgorVeyn

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 09:56:42 AM

Yes, I definitely know that you must have exactly 1000 CHC in a single transaction.  It won't work for example, to send 999.99 and then try to make up the balance by sending more (say 0.01).  Even though the balance in the wallet may be exactly 1000 CHC, that doesn't work.  If you are in a situation where you have the balance in more than one transactions, send the CHC out to another wallet.  Example:

chaincoind sendtoaddress CdaQ5zNe5271t8D838jpmoqN12Rq2xmgL2 1004.00

Then, send it back to the masternode 1000 CHC exactly at once in a single transaction.

I fixed it and ran it, how to check it works?
deadcast

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 05:30:36 PM

You can check to see if your masternode is enabled by running
Code:
chaincoind masternodelist status your-masternode-ip-address-here

It should then tell you it's enabled. Smiley
IgorVeyn

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 08:15:49 PM

Code:

I started the masternode, it was written masternode started, after 4 hours on the account as before 1000 (CHC), I suspect that it does not work.
Who can write briefly what to write in the Configuration file?
Pleaseee
sNaKeyz0r91

Activity: 131

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 09:25:05 PM

GTFO please.
I'm really tired of your entire bullshit. I'm not a fan or a con of CHC, I mined it for a week and I'm following this topic. Just that.
 For over 1 month or more, I've read your posts and I'm disgusted. Not because of your shitty posts, but of your insistence. If you see no one is taking your advice seriously, just please stop spreading shits.

Thank you.
Now bye!
sotarules

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 11:09:20 PM

Code:

I started the masternode, it was written masternode started, after 4 hours on the account as before 1000 (CHC), I suspect that it does not work.
Who can write briefly what to write in the Configuration file?
Pleaseee
Here's a copy of my chaincoin.conf, which is working:

Code:
rpcuser=ubuntu
rpcpassword=<rpcpassword>
server=1
listen=1
masternode=1
masternodeprivkey=<privatekey>
masternodeaddr=54.183.162.131:11994

One other thing you can do is check your debug.log file, do this:

cd ~\.chaincoin
cat debug.log | grep "capable"

You should see a log line with the phrase "capable masternode!" signalling that you have the correct number of CHC in your wallet.  You may also see that the system is still waiting for <n> out of 15 confirmations, which is necessary before the masternode is deemed "capable".
Temporel

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 12:21:13 AM

GTFO please.
I'm really tired of your entire bullshit. I'm not a fan or a con of CHC, I mined it for a week and I'm following this topic. Just that.
 For over 1 month or more, I've read your posts and I'm disgusted. Not because of your shitty posts, but of your insistence. If you see no one is taking your advice seriously, just please stop spreading shits.

Thank you.
Now bye!

cool story bro, almost interesting. Oh, and Im not going anywhere Wink
Pages: « 1 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 [119] 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 ... 183 »
  Print  

Jump to: