Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:06:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 [122] 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 ... 183 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [CHC] Chaincoin - Network Upgrade 16.3 - SegWit Activated  (Read 321504 times)
Temporel

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 11:32:38 PM

Guys none of the FUD people are spreading is true.  I am still hodling all my chaincoins.  Focus on the goal and lets not fall apart.  I just made an account at bitcointalk so if you need to clear up anything you can reach me here.

Here's the REAL insider story:
https://steemit.com/chaincoin/@zedomax/chaincoin-diary

And reasons why I HODL after I panic sold all my dashcoins back in 2014.

the pathetic king of the hodlers is here ! Getting ready for another scam ?
deadcast

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 02:43:14 AM

Guys none of the FUD people are spreading is true.  I am still hodling all my chaincoins.  Focus on the goal and lets not fall apart.  I just made an account at bitcointalk so if you need to clear up anything you can reach me here.

Hey Max! Good to see you on here. Smiley Yeah there are plenty of trolls here but what's new lol. Trolls just want attention and for us to sell our coins so they can buy in cheaper haha. Just laugh and block em' :p

Cheers!
dbc23

Activity: 1036
Merit: 311

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 02:46:04 AM

They are just trolling to get more posts. When you see trolls click on ignore under their names and they magically disappear...

Good call! I haven't thought that they're probably just posting to increase their count. Haha wow I guess they're desperate for some sort of notoriety.

wow, just wow. That comment says a lot about you kiddo..­. You know you can see all my previous posts instead of spreading "more lies" in this thread, right ? Too lazy or completely clueless ? Probably both. Again, I blame your parents  Grin

Do you want have a proper discussion about this subject or not? Cheesy

what subject ? CHC ? The fact that it has no value ? The useless development ? The silly and clueless kids like you who are just waiting to recover their money ?

Hilarious and sad at the same time.

The only sad thing here is you btw Cheesy

Do you even have any idea how crypto works? Do you know how to read github? Do you know how to invest in crypto? i mean really invest in crypto like a pro, not some wannabe who reads an article and watches 2 youtube videos? Cheesy

You seem like a person who is not willing to put the effort into proper discussion, so i`ll leave it at that.

Just leave this forum topic, and come back to check up how we are doing in 4 months. At the moment you are just making yourself look stupid, kiddo Cheesy

Regards,

Strong words, from an account with ten posts.  You may be a seasoned vet for all I know, but it tends to be the ones who berate the most that know the least in my experience.
pizzadude

Activity: 7

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 06:12:55 AM
Last edit: August 23, 2017, 06:35:29 AM by pizzadude

Hi everyone.   It's obvious from the posts above mine that Max Lee is trying to fix his image of a scammer.  I had a conversation/discussion with someone named Max Lee in the chain coin slack earlier tonight.  It sounds like him, but there is no way to prove that.  The screenshot of the conversation is posted here:  http://stitchandshare.com/iVk56ww9gwU

Read and judge for yourself whether he is a scammer.  Notice he kept dodging the question why he has not shown his cryptopia sell/buy log to prove his critics wrong that he did not dump the coins he preached his followers to buy and hold.

This is about Max Lee, not chain coin.  Chain coin is going to be great with or without Max.  The developers are back, the community is behind them, and more masternodes are popping up every day.
amishpancake

Activity: 162

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 06:26:20 AM

Hi everyone.   It's obvious from the posts above mine that Max Lee is trying to fix his image of a scammer.  I had a conversation/discussion with someone named Max Lee in the chain coin slack earlier tonight.  It sounds like him, but there is no way to prove that.  The screenshot of the conversation is posted here:  http://stitchandshare.com/iVk56ww9gwU

Read and judge for yourself whether he is a scammer.  Notice he kept dodging the question why he has not shown his cryptopia sell/buy log to prove his critics wrong that he did not dump the coins he preached his followers to buy and hold.

Hundreds of coins had had a pump and dump in mid july. Did max own all the coins?? I mean, just get over it. What can you do about it anyway? It wasnt Max that dumped, but everyone else that was in panic... I get that most people are new to this cryptoworld, but things here are very volatile and this happens to almost every coins, even Bitcoin....

pizzadude

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 06:38:05 AM
Last edit: August 23, 2017, 07:35:24 AM by pizzadude

Hundreds of coins had had a pump and dump in mid july. Did max own all the coins?? I mean, just get over it. What can you do about it anyway? It wasnt Max that dumped, but everyone else that was in panic... I get that most people are new to this cryptoworld, but things here are very volatile and this happens to almost every coins, even Bitcoin....

I never accused Max as the sole dumper of CHC.  It's totally OK with me if other people dumped their coins.  If Max dumped his while urging his followers to HOLD, then that's called hypocrisy and scamming.  Surely you can see the difference between a casual investor and a leader of a movement/scheme who would ban his followers for admitting to selling CHC while he could be the whale that dumps CHC behind his followers' back.  I'm not blaming him for the crash of CHC.  I'm exposing him as a scammer who does not practice what he preaches and using his followers to fatten his pockets.
amishpancake

Activity: 162

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 09:10:41 AM

I never accused Max as the sole dumper of CHC.  It's totally OK with me if other people dumped their coins.  If Max dumped his while urging his followers to HOLD, then that's called hypocrisy and scamming.  Surely you can see the difference between a casual investor and a leader of a movement/scheme who would ban his followers for admitting to selling CHC while he could be the whale that dumps CHC behind his followers' back.  I'm not blaming him for the crash of CHC.  I'm exposing him as a scammer who does not practice what he preaches and using his followers to fatten his pockets.

I can agree with the point that if he sold while he told everyone else to hold he would be scumbag, but its naive to think that he didn't sell atleast 20 % of his holdings -  he always says "When its green: sell some of it to get back your investment." I can also see why Max don't want to show his history on Cryptopia because if he sold even 1 CHC he would never hear the end of it because he said on discord that he did some swingtrading.

Honestly I don't see the point of pursuing this any further. Nothing good can come out of it. Even if he dumped his coins while he told everyone to hold you can't do anything about it. Max revived CHC and he's still in the game. Everyone wants to move the coin further and let the past be the past.
pizzadude

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 11:30:23 AM
Last edit: August 23, 2017, 11:53:53 AM by pizzadude

I can agree with the point that if he sold while he told everyone else to hold he would be scumbag, but its naive to think that he didn't sell atleast 20 % of his holdings -  he always says "When its green: sell some of it to get back your investment." I can also see why Max don't want to show his history on Cryptopia because if he sold even 1 CHC he would never hear the end of it because he said on discord that he did some swingtrading.

Honestly I don't see the point of pursuing this any further. Nothing good can come out of it. Even if he dumped his coins while he told everyone to hold you can't do anything about it. Max revived CHC and he's still in the game. Everyone wants to move the coin further and let the past be the past.

The point of pursuing this further is to show everyone the true nature of Max Lee so they won't be used by him in the future.  He did this not only with chain coin but also with LINDA, Crave, Lite Doge, and who knows how many others after that.  I lost track because I have stopped following him.  All those coins have been bought by him in advance, then he announced it to his followers, then they pump it up, then he dumped.  All while telling his followers to buy and HOLD or buy and sell "a little off the top".  

So, I agree with you that the point is not to dwell on the past.  The point is to prevent similar circumstances in the future, and I see tons of good coming out of it.  Exposing a scammer does the community a great service, in my opinion.  I think more people are starting to see through him, and it's starting to hurt his pocket.  That's why he is on a campaign to improve his image, but I don't think it helps because a lot of people think he is a scammer until he proves otherwise with his Cryptopia trade log.  

I haven't posted anything related to Max Lee for quite some time.  I only started posting again last night when I saw him popping up at various forums (including this one and the CHC slack channel) and used lousy excuses to clear his reputation while trying to dodge or deflect questions of why he wouldn't show his trade log.

Yes, he did revive CHC while doing his scam.  However, a scam with some positive consequences is still a scam.  
joncoinsnow

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 03:43:31 PM

I can agree with the point that if he sold while he told everyone else to hold he would be scumbag, but its naive to think that he didn't sell atleast 20 % of his holdings -  he always says "When its green: sell some of it to get back your investment." I can also see why Max don't want to show his history on Cryptopia because if he sold even 1 CHC he would never hear the end of it because he said on discord that he did some swingtrading.

The point of pursuing this further is to show everyone the true nature of Max Lee so they won't be used by him in the future.  He did this not only with chain coin but also with LINDA, Crave, Lite Doge, and who knows how many others after that.  I lost track because I have stopped following him.  All those coins have been bought by him in advance, then he announced it to his followers, then they pump it up, then he dumped.  All while telling his followers to buy and HOLD or buy and sell "a little off the top".  

So, I agree with you that the point is not to dwell on the past.  The point is to prevent similar circumstances in the future, and I see tons of good coming out of it.  Exposing a scammer does the community a great service, in my opinion.  I think more people are starting to see through him, and it's starting to hurt his pocket.  That's why he is on a campaign to improve his image, but I don't think it helps because a lot of people think he is a scammer until he proves otherwise with his Cryptopia trade log.  

I haven't posted anything related to Max Lee for quite some time.  I only started posting again last night when I saw him popping up at various forums (including this one and the CHC slack channel) and used lousy excuses to clear his reputation while trying to dodge or deflect questions of why he wouldn't show his trade log.

Yes, he did revive CHC while doing his scam.  However, a scam with some positive consequences is still a scam.  

thats the reason why he won't show his cryptopia because people will use it against him. base on your statement it will be hypocrisy if you saw him selling the coin. even if he will explain the cryptopia history the reason won't matter people will still accuse him of scam because he sell. He put some sell  walls dude and its a long battle to fight the whales so you will see he sold some coins in cryptopia. He can't please everyone. The community max made is base on trust if you don't trust him why stay? no need to prove everything to them. Please watch his video when trevon sold his chaincoin and judge him with that video. you will see he hate dumpers.

▄ ▄ ▄ █ █        H U S H        █ █ ▄ ▄ ▄
█████   drive your money and crypto-currencies    █████
TWITTER   |   ANN THREAD   |   BOUNTY   |   LINKEDIN
oldcoinguru

Activity: 176

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 03:55:45 PM

Who the hell cares about Max Lee?  Take your fucking soap opera elsewhere.  Anyone stupid enough to buy into some youtubers bullshit and ends up bagholding deserves what they get.  If you're mad at this Max Lee clown then go spam his youtube channel.  This is the Chaincoin thread not Max Lee thread.  There is a scam accusation section on this forum.  Go there with your concerns/accusations.
Bunch of fucking little girls.
deadcast

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 10:24:23 PM

Cool update!

One of the chaincoin developers just issued a pull request to add CHC to walletgenerator.net!

https://github.com/MichaelMure/WalletGenerator.net/pull/67
Samthehero

Activity: 393

View Profile
August 23, 2017, 10:56:25 PM

What are the current future plans for this coin, or is it dead in the water?
deadcast

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 12:09:14 AM

Hello! Smiley

Chaincoin is very much alive and well! There are over 11 people actively involved on the core development and over 2000 people in the slack group! Soon this week or next they will be releasing a brand new website http://chaincoin.org. CHC is undergoing a little re-branding right now. The new website will contain the much anticipated road map which people keep talking about in the main CHC slack group all of the time haha.

Development is very active on the coin and you can see the dev progress here https://github.com/chaincoin/chaincoin/commits/master.

Make sure to follow Chaincoin on twitter https://twitter.com/chaincointeam if you're not already and join the slack group https://chainteam.herokuapp.com/Grin Grin Grin

Cheers!
Temporel

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 01:01:40 AM

Plan ? One last pump and dump so the "hodlers" (aka clueless kids) can finally recover their money.

The coin has nothing to offer plain and simple. The development was stopped for 2 years and when the price went back to its real value after the pump and dump of July, they suddenly found people to work on it.

Wise people bought low and sold high not listening to the hodler's guru (Max from the youtube channel "high on coins" ) and others kept dreaming of a USD$100.00 CHC (even USD$1000.00 in some case).
Max managed to convince his followers to purchase more if they really wanted to make big money and of course, at some point, the community couldnt buy more and people (the wise ones) start to sell when the price peaked around USD$7.00.

Lots of people lost a lot of money in this, go read the comments in the videos following the p&d.

The coin has nothing to offer, there is nothing interesting in it, one advice, stay away from it.

PS: The "hodlers" will tell you Im a troll but anyone spreading the truth about this coin is called a troll Grin

You have been warned
TimC
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 01:43:22 AM

Plan ? One last pump and dump so the "hodlers" (aka clueless kids) can finally recover their money.

There are many plans from different people but all of the plans are differents

The programmers plan to update the code and keep things moving

The investors plan to hold it and sell it when it goes up.

The FUDers plan to keep taking bad about it since their plan is to make the price lower

The FOMO guys are hyping it up since their plan is to pump and dump it on you.

The HODLers plan to created master node and sell the stakes the master nodes create.

So to some it a scam to others it is a long term hold. For me it was fun solo mining back in 2014/2015 when I was learning about crypto and it has made me a ton of money.

If you want to look into a master node coin with a solid team which has never been pumped and dumped them look into CRW.  CRW is a solid project with solid team members.

deadcast

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 02:18:11 AM

There are many plans from different people but all of the plans are differents

The programmers plan to update the code and keep things moving

The investors plan to hold it and sell it when it goes up.

The FUDers plan to keep taking bad about it since their plan is to make the price lower

The FOMO guys are hyping it up since their plan is to pump and dump it on you.

The HODLers plan to created master node and sell the stakes the master nodes create.

So to some it a scam to others it is a long term hold. For me it was fun solo mining back in 2014/2015 when I was learning about crypto and it has made me a ton of money.

If you want to look into a master node coin with a solid team which has never been pumped and dumped them look into CRW.  CRW is a solid project with solid team members.

Haha yeah chaincoin seems to have a diverse set of factions lol. Smiley Thanks for the info about CRW. I'll look into it!
Jeremythethird

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 09:41:12 AM

The coin has nothing to offer plain and simple. The development was stopped for 2 years and when the price went back to its real value after the pump and dump of July, they suddenly found people to work on it.

Wise people bought low and sold high not listening to the hodler's guru (Max from the youtube channel "high on coins" ) and others kept dreaming of a USD$100.00 CHC (even USD$1000.00 in some case).
Max managed to convince his followers to purchase more if they really wanted to make big money and of course, at some point, the community couldnt buy more and people (the wise ones) start to sell when the price peaked around USD$7.00.

Lots of people lost a lot of money in this, go read the comments in the videos following the p&d.

The coin has nothing to offer, there is nothing interesting in it, one advice, stay away from it.

PS: The "hodlers" will tell you Im a troll but anyone spreading the truth about this coin is called a troll Grin

You have been warned

Hey,

you are yet to realize that chaincoin core team/coin has nothing to do with Max and his group of pumper/holders/dumpers.
You do know that MOST coins have these kind of groups/whales who make profit off other people?

you saying the coin has nothing to offer? that shows you know nothing about this coin and in crypto in general, and you have personal reason to take shit on this coin.

But keep having fun, and waisting ur time here. The little crusade you are on, is not taking you anywhere Smiley

Regards,

Temporel

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 10:17:13 AM

You have been warned

Hey,

you are yet to realize that chaincoin core team/coin has nothing to do with Max and his group of pumper/holders/dumpers.
You do know that MOST coins have these kind of groups/whales who make profit off other people?

where did I say the "dev" team has anything to do with Max ?

Jeremythethird

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 10:27:40 AM

You have been warned

Hey,

In the part where people asked about the future of this coin, and said pump and dump for one more time Smiley

people asked about the "coin", you brought the hodler gang into it, altho that was not what was asked.

apples and oranges my dear friend Smiley

Temporel

View Profile
August 24, 2017, 11:46:41 AM

You have been warned

Hey,

In the part where people asked about the future of this coin, and said pump and dump for one more time Smiley

people asked about the "coin", you brought the hodler gang into it, altho that was not what was asked.

apples and oranges my dear friend Smiley

nope, not a single word about Max being related to the dev team. You probably are a trump supporter to be so stupid. Reply to me when you will be able to read properly.
Pages: « 1 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 [122] 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 ... 183 »
  Print  

Jump to: