Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:01:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 [127] 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 ... 183 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [CHC] Chaincoin - Network Upgrade 16.3 - SegWit Activated  (Read 321488 times)
AngryWhiteWolf

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 10:03:55 AM

Current price - 0.00004800 BTC - shitcoin revealed  Grin Keep holding till the guys holding 1 000 000 chaincons start selling larger volumes!
Then you will understand that you are not so smart!

CHC Wealth Distribution

Top 1-25   8645466.75192396   56.09%
Top 26-50   872322.14015942   5.66%
Top 51-75   420993.99026674   2.73%
Top 76-100   248729.96692847   1.61%
Total   chaincoins in top 100 addresses -   98.39%

http://104.238.153.140:3001/richlist

Are you retard? Do you even know how to add numbers? How do you get 98.39% in top 100. You are so full of bs....

if they wanted to dump , they would have done so at 5$ and not wait for now , at these price to dump is crazy

Not a fan but in the same time not a hater of this coin. I was mining and trading it until  Brakmic left the team. But anyway, back to numbers, 56.09 + 5.66 + 2.73 + 1.61 will always be 66.11.
I don't think CHC will reach 5$, at least not too soon.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
leslie4u

Activity: 868

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 06:04:07 AM

I was following this coin and some of its old tracks and would like to know if this coin still holds it's value. I have seen this coin getting too much attention from the pump and dump group..who was it "Mike" or someone...This coin has one of the cheapest MasterNodes out there however not sure if this would be worth an investment. I know a lot of cryptos get pumped and dumped and this isn't a new thing.

Can somewhere share their insights about this coin? for eg-

1) Is there an active development of this coin?
2) Running MN for this one, is it beneficial?
3) Anything else in a layman's term that would help understand this coin and it's purpose/roadmap

I appreciate your time and thanks for looking into this.

Have a nice day and a happy weekend.
elmeijera

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 08:21:23 AM

I was following this coin and some of its old tracks and would like to know if this coin still holds it's value. I have seen this coin getting too much attention from the pump and dump group..who was it "Mike" or someone...This coin has one of the cheapest MasterNodes out there however not sure if this would be worth an investment. I know a lot of cryptos get pumped and dumped and this isn't a new thing.

3) Anything else in a layman's term that would help understand this coin and it's purpose/roadmap

Some here.  Would buy a MN buy first see if this project is it worth

m33
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

Never invest with borrowed coins

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 12:31:39 PM

if there is no dev , would the community be interested in a take over , first rule is and coin not swap in 10 days get burned , that should bring the price up a bit ?? no

Bullion (CBX) ◢◤Clients
CRYPTOBULLION.IO
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

YOUR DIGITAL PRECIOUS METAL 
PoSP | BNP Masternodes | 65 Second block time
Bullion MarketPlace

Cryptopia | NovaExchange |
Coinbook |

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
amishpancake

Activity: 162

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 01:50:10 PM

There are active devs working on it. There are 9 people I believe.
cryptoninjapanda

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 05:51:54 PM

1. Yes latest release was 7 days ago https://github.com/chaincoin/chaincoin/releases/latest
2. It is profitable and rewards are going to be increased 80% very soon
3. It is a mature masternode coin (established in 2014) a combination of bitcoin, zetacoin and dash. Coin was dormant for years and stuck in 2015 in the terms of technology. It got revived in March/April with all the masternode craze. Devs (original devs included) started bringing it into 2017 and this process is still ongoing. Next step is implementing budgeting/voting/governance system and devs (original devs + new recruits) are working in that now. When this is complete CHC will become modern masternode coin ready to compete with other sucessful mn coins like dash, pivx and crown. Also devs are talking with two major exchanges about being listed. Huge potential for growth ...     
leslie4u

Activity: 868

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 06:30:40 PM

Thank you for your response. Good to see that this coin is still being worked upon. I do have additional questions-

1) I see that to have MN, 1000 CHC coins are needed, is that correct?
2) Does CHC MN run on hot/cold wallet concept?
3) What is the daily earning from a single MN? An approximation will help.

Thank you and have a wonderful weekend.

Neurolicious

Activity: 309

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 01:38:08 AM

1. Yes latest release was 7 days ago https://github.com/chaincoin/chaincoin/releases/latest
3. It is a mature masternode coin (established in 2014) a combination of bitcoin, zetacoin and dash. Coin was dormant for years and stuck in 2015 in the terms of technology. It got revived in March/April with all the masternode craze. Devs (original devs included) started bringing it into 2017 and this process is still ongoing. Next step is implementing budgeting/voting/governance system and devs (original devs + new recruits) are working in that now. When this is complete CHC will become modern masternode coin ready to compete with other sucessful mn coins like dash, pivx and crown. Also devs are talking with two major exchanges about being listed. Huge potential for growth ...     

That's nice and all but do you expect any miners staying on CHC after the MN payout increase and block reward halving at the same time? Very bad time to change MN rewards..
cryptoninjapanda

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 05:36:41 AM

That's nice and all but do you expect any miners staying on CHC after the MN payout increase and block reward halving at the same time? Very bad time to change MN rewards..

Block reward halving is somewhere in march 2018. People mined CHC when it was 10 sats so I don't see them leaving now that it is at 5000+...
cryptoninjapanda

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 05:44:39 AM

Thank you for your response. Good to see that this coin is still being worked upon. I do have additional questions-

1. Yes exactly 1000 CHC
2. Yes it does there is a great video tutorial for beginners by fred https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KSWfXdmb48c
3. Approximately 0.8-0.9 CHC/day
Jeremythethird

Activity: 103

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 11:16:04 AM

1. Yes exactly 1000 CHC
2. Yes it does there is a great video tutorial for beginners by fred https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KSWfXdmb48c

I have few masternodes running and im getting around 0.8 chc per node per day.
Looking forward to when they increase the payouts by 25% and 45% in end of september and october Smiley
m33
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

Never invest with borrowed coins

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2017, 11:18:36 AM

Block reward halving is somewhere in march 2018. People mined CHC when it was 10 sats so I don't see them leaving now that it is at 5000+...

is the date correct , would not be slower ? as we all know the stats are not always right , but an estimate

Bullion (CBX) ◢◤Clients
CRYPTOBULLION.IO
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

YOUR DIGITAL PRECIOUS METAL 
PoSP | BNP Masternodes | 65 Second block time
Bullion MarketPlace

Cryptopia | NovaExchange |
Coinbook |

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
tiCeR

Activity: 1722
Merit: 750

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 11:24:29 AM

1. Yes exactly 1000 CHC

Looking forward to when they increase the payouts by 25% and 45% in end of september and october Smiley

Can you provide some dollar values as for the current profitability of a master node?

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Jeremythethird

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 11:55:06 AM

1. Yes exactly 1000 CHC

Can you provide some dollar values as for the current profitability of a master node?

With current prices and rewards from blocks my masternode is earning around 7-8$ per month
The VPS im using to run my masternode costs me 5$ a month to run.

So currently the masternode rewards are paying for its upkeep.

The core devs just recruited few more devs to work on the Voting system through masternodes, and to add dev funding similar to Dash. So currently im positive, that chaincoin can pull back to few dollars per coin in the near future.

AngryWhiteWolf

Activity: 616

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 12:05:44 PM

With current prices and rewards from blocks my masternode is earning around 7-8$ per month

The core devs just recruited few more devs to work on the Voting system through masternodes, and to add dev funding similar to Dash. So currently im positive, that chaincoin can pull back to few dollars per coin in the near future.

At 2-3$/month profit I wonder why so many people are keeping 1000 CHC per masternode instead of trading. With fewer masternodes income will be higher.
Also transaction volume increase could bring some new investors.
mirbella

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 12:10:09 PM

Current profitability per masternode is 3 USD per month!

Last price is 0.00004973 and still no news, no devs, no roadmap, no announcements, no nothing.

This coin is real shit and somebody is trying to steal as much as he can from so called holders  Grin
amishpancake

Activity: 162

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 12:18:18 PM

Last price is 0.00004973 and still no news, no devs, no roadmap, no announcements, no nothing.

This coin is real shit and somebody is trying to steal as much as he can from so called holders  Grin

You should go to slack. There are plenty of news. There are 9 devs working on it. And MN increase is right around the corner which will make the reward from 25 % to 35 % then to 45%.

You are obviously salty because you have sold. To bad for you Smiley
Samthehero

Activity: 393

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 02:21:06 PM

Hodl your losses FOREVER. LOL
Jeremythethird

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 02:43:25 PM

At 2-3$/month profit I wonder why so many people are keeping 1000 CHC per masternode instead of trading. With fewer masternodes income will be higher.
Also transaction volume increase could bring some new investors.

Well, daytrading coins aint for everyone. Less risk to just run the masternodes and wait for progress.
Also the fact that its main trading happens on cryptopia drives people off to daytrade chain.

Im just running my masternodes and collecting coins, till the devs have something to show us, like new roadmap, voting system and Bittrex.

Jeremythethird

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 02:48:15 PM

compared to other cryptos chaincoin has held its value very well the past 2 days, but since you dont even understand basic math, im not going to bother explaining this to you Smiley

Annoucements are coming, this is open source without proper funding yet which is in the works to change, so yes dont expect news every 2 days Smiley

Go troll on NEO forums btw, im sure you will make alot of new friends there Smiley

Pages: « 1 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 [127] 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 ... 183 »
  Print  

Jump to: