Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 06:00:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 [145] 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [CHC] Chaincoin - Network Upgrade 16.3 - SegWit Activated  (Read 321507 times)
duyenwong

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 06:14:34 PM

It's not enough to show ENABLED in the status, since that can easily change to POS_ERROR. You need to check activeseconds are increasing (over an hour or two) to be sure you are online and working.

From the debug console of your local GUI wallet:
Code:
masternode list activeseconds IP.ADD.RE.SS

Thanks suprnurd, I checked and it is ticking along.  No rewards yet after 28 hours.
suprnurd

Activity: 250
Merit: 12

Support Guru

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 06:32:04 PM

It's not enough to show ENABLED in the status, since that can easily change to POS_ERROR. You need to check activeseconds are increasing (over an hour or two) to be sure you are online and working.

Code:

Thanks suprnurd, I checked and it is ticking along.  No rewards yet after 28 hours.

We have recently had a lot of new masternodes added to the network so expect to wait a little while before you get your first payment. When we had fewer masternodes some people reported delays of 2 weeks between payments - unfortunately the current payment system is very random so I will just wish you best of luck!!

✔︎ True Dividend Crypto [TDC] ✔︎✔︎ Announcement ✔︎ GitHub ✔︎ Twitter ✔︎ Discord ✔︎
duyenwong

Activity: 119

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 01:38:28 AM

Code:

We have recently had a lot of new masternodes added to the network so expect to wait a little while before you get your first payment. When we had fewer masternodes some people reported delays of 2 weeks between payments - unfortunately the current payment system is very random so I will just wish you best of luck!!

Just got the first 3.60 CHC.  Hope it's smooth sailing from here.  Thanks again.
Kanahide

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 10:31:08 AM
Last edit: November 01, 2017, 06:26:56 PM by Kanahide

I witnessed it in the slack and discord. Brakmic was the only dev contributing frequently on github. There is only talk on the discord that the team is active but have you seen one dev beside brakmic?
There is no other dev in the slack talking to the bagholders.
I dumped my coins at 0.40 couldnt hold this lies anymore.
Even nx88 left without even finishing a website.
There have been only telling lies to us.
Roli the leaddev is just famous for making on shitcoin after another. Take a look at DAS, Vivo etc. All the same MN coins without any usecase. There is no difference in holding any other mn coin except chaincoin has it bad reputation.
1) pumpndump
2) no devs in sight
3) no active devs on discord slack or here on bitcointalk
4) only lies.

Sometimes people have to face the reality. This coin is trash. I would not recomend anyone to dump even 1$ in it.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
cryptoninjapanda

Activity: 111

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 12:01:01 PM

but there is not much a difference in between the other MN-Coins...
Chaincoin needs to stick out from the MN-Coin masses. Unfurtunatelly the lead dev left the team and it seems like no one knows whats going on and who the devs are.

I witnessed it in the slack and discord. Brakmic was the only dev contributing frequently on github. There is only talk on the discord that the team is active but have you seen one dev beside brakmic?
Roli the leaddev is just famous for making on shitcoin after another. Take a look at DAS, Vivo etc. All the same MN coins without any usecase. There is no difference in holding any other mn coin except chaincoin has it bad reputation.
1) pumpndump
2) no devs in sight
4) only lies.

Sometimes people have to face the reality. This coin is trash. I would not recomend anyone to dump even 1$ in it.

Where are you getting your information from?? The lead dev has not left the team and there are several people actively working on the current roadmap objective.

Currently there is a vote to fund dash component upgrade to the latest version (12.1.5) and there is a very active group of people working on making the coin great again. If you were on slack you would know that. Stop spreading fake news.
suprnurd

Support Guru

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 03:50:16 PM

Can you also edit your message please you put your text inside the body of the quotes so it looks like I am saying something which I did not.

✔︎ True Dividend Crypto [TDC] ✔︎✔︎ Announcement ✔︎ GitHub ✔︎ Twitter ✔︎ Discord ✔︎
cryptofirm

Activity: 1039
Merit: 250

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 05:11:04 PM

at july 13 and 14 2017, CHC price hit 6.8$ but after hit ATH , the price is drop until now,
what going on with CHC ?

USD Stablecoin Aggregator
                                              ▄███████
                                            ▄█▀▄█████▀
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █▀▄███████
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄▀▀██████▄   ▄█ ███████
  ▄     ▄██▀▀▀▀█████████▄▀██████▄▄▀▀████  █████████▀
▄███▄ ▄███ █▀▀█ █████████▄█▀████████▄▄▀▀███████████
██ ▀███▀ █▄▀▀▀▀▄███ ██▀████▄▀████████▀███████████▀▀
██  ███████████████ ██ █████ ███▀▀▄▄▄██████████████
██▄██▀█████████████ ███ ███  ▄▄▄█████▀██▀▀█████████
 ▀█▀   ▀████████▀▀▄██▀ ▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██    ████████▄
         ▀█████▄█▀▀▀▄█████████▀▄▄▄███▀      ▀███████
               ▀▀▀███████████▄▄████▀          ██████▄
                                               ▀▀█████
BabelFish███████▄
▀█████▄▀█▄
 ███████▄▀█      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ███████ █▄   ▄██████▀▀▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▀█████████  ████▀▀▄▄██████▀▄█████████▀▀▀▀██▄     ▄
   ███████████▀▀▄▄████████▀█▄█████████ █▀▀█ ███▄ ▄███▄
   ▀▀███████████▀████████▀▄████▀██ ███▄▀▀▀▀▄█ ▀███▀ ██
   ██████████████▄▄▄▀▀███ █████ ██ ███████████████  ██
   █████████▀▀██▀█████▄▄▄  ███ ███ █████████████▀██▄██
  ▄████████    ██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀ ▀██▄▀▀████████▀   ▀█▀
  ███████▀      ▀███▄▄▄▀█████████▄▀▀▀█▄█████▀
 ▄██████          ▀████▄▄████████████▀▀
█████▀▀
FISH token sale at Sovryn
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
suprnurd

Support Guru

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 05:27:34 PM

at july 13 and 14 2017, CHC price hit 6.8$ but after hit ATH , the price is drop until now,
what going on with CHC ?

ChainCoin Governance Protocol - Community Vote

In case you missed the previous announcements, the vote began on October 14 and will continue until November 4. The rules, instructions, and proposal link are all on our website at https://www.chaincoin.org/voting/

The ChainCoin Governance Protocol (CGP) consists of many core changes that will be implemented into the ChainCoin client with the goal of:
  • allowing a portion of the block reward to be dedicated to the development of ChainCoin;
  • allowing community members to submit development proposals that will be funded by the above portion of the block reward;
  • allowing masternode holders the ability to approve the above development proposals by a majority vote.
These core changes are a necessary step in order to provide a sustainable future for ChainCoin and the members of the ChainCoin Community. Furthermore, these changes must be made as soon as possible in order to provide the funding necessary for further development of ChainCoin, since at the moment all development is done solely by the unpaid members of the open-source community.

Hopefully once the new upgrade is in place we will start to see some price action. We shall see.

Kanahide

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 06:25:03 PM

Chaincoin needs to stick out from the MN-Coin masses. Unfurtunatelly the lead dev left the team and it seems like no one knows whats going on and who the devs are.

1) pumpndump
2) no devs in sight
4) only lies.

Where are you getting your information from?? The lead dev has not left the team and there are several people actively working on the current roadmap objective.

Currently there is a vote to fund dash component upgrade to the latest version (12.1.5) and there is a very active group of people working on making the coin great again. If you were on slack you would know that. Stop spreading fake news.

Fake news Huh? lol
Dude i have been since dunno in the slack also in the old discord, i saw a bunch of people spreading bs. There was a guy in the slack who joined like everyone else the comunity but since the big fraud with highoncoins came out he started to bash like the others and guess what, i saw him a month later on the slack again stating that he is one of the devs.
If this is not a major bs than i dont know what, and the slack is everything else except active. There are a bunch of people contributing in the slack and thats all. You cant state about 10people as an active group...
Also which group Huh Alanr ? he is the only one from the dev team which is constantly talking in the slack, not even he knows who the devs are nor do they comunicate in between each other.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Kanahide

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 06:35:29 PM

what going on with CHC ?

Its because a bunch of youtubers got secretly together to push a trashcoin to dump on us, just to name a few: highoncoins, supaman, trevon james, fish....
The funny part is that trevon james cashed out BEFORE the big dump. Seems like he was too greedy, i also witnessed him again on the piecoin discord. He did the same thing as the other youtubers, he found a trashcoin to promote on youtube on his followers AFTER HE BOUGHT A BIG AMOUNT. Yeah he got himself positioned before everyone else, i also witnessed some talk in between some of the lead in the discord where they discussed to dump on us.
Its always the same just in another coin...
History repeats itself but it seems like that no one wants to get the message.
Also seen on the coin DAS, highoncoins took it to promote on youtube and guess what the price jumped too.

Just dont get fooled...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QJi62cgmDQ

Jeremythethird

Activity: 103

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 08:21:52 PM

what going on with CHC ?

Its because a bunch of youtubers got secretly together to push a trashcoin to dump on us, just to name a few: highoncoins, supaman, trevon james, fish....
The funny part is that trevon james cashed out BEFORE the big dump. Seems like he was too greedy, i also witnessed him again on the piecoin discord. He did the same thing as the other youtubers, he found a trashcoin to promote on youtube on his followers AFTER HE BOUGHT A BIG AMOUNT. Yeah he got himself positioned before everyone else, i also witnessed some talk in between some of the lead in the discord where they discussed to dump on us.
Its always the same just in another coin...
History repeats itself but it seems like that no one wants to get the message.
Also seen on the coin DAS, highoncoins took it to promote on youtube and guess what the price jumped too.

Just dont get fooled...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QJi62cgmDQ

No one is denying that chain was not attacted and used by some pumpers and dumpers. They pumped and dumped and left.

The pumping and dumping is happening to lots of coins in a daily basis, if you are not new to crypo, this should be not news to you.

There was a chaincoin community before the dump, and there is a community after the dump and it has grown. The same community group is trying to chaincoin moving again, and in a leggit way. Not giving out any empty promises, but actually putting effort behind it.

Masternode payout have increased, support is faster and better than it has ever been.
There is a dev working on getting dev funding code working for chc, so chaincoin has actual funds to push updates/upgrades.

If you want to discuss about some youtubers pushing/pumping das/some other coin, then i`d recomend opening a new thread, as they people have nothing to with chaincoin anymore.

Maruchan007

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 02:12:34 PM

1) pumpndump
2) no devs in sight
4) only lies.

hi, i can understand you are angry. many people lost money, but, that have nothing to do with the chaincoin project itself. i invite everybody to the slackgroup in chaincoin, i invite everybody to read all the chaincoin updates and information and joining the slackgroup. there is a very nice support and people are trying to help each other, like chao or supernurd. and there are some serious ambitions on this coin. i mean ok they pump and dumped it, shit happens , but doesnt matter that wasnt the coins fault. and now that the coin is low and the process of the coin is on work, there is lot of chance for a healthy grow. there are very fundamental changes, votes, paying devs. dude i lost on digibyte a lot, and there where so much bullshit from the devs, but chaincoin is different, you have questions in chaincoin community? ask you will get the answer. ask on digibyte support, you will talk with a "intelligent" robot which is always saying the same... so i dont know, analyze it read all the informations you get on chaincoinwebsite and then make your decisions my friend.... sorry for my bad spoken english im better speaking german and spanish Wink greez
geezandbutter

Activity: 34

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 05:25:55 PM

Chaincoin is stuck in it's teen phase again. Seriously think about getting miners to help negate the hashpower off suprnova. There's a guy on suprnova's chaincoin pool thats been mining for months atleast getting 1k+ a day. I doubt he saves all of that lol.
broadhurst

Activity: 159
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 10:36:37 AM

Just an outsider looking in.... I remember Chaincoin being pumped by all the usual suspects on Youtube like Suppaman, Trevon James, Craig Grant.. listen, these are sociopaths - Youtube is infested with people like this and you need to be able to detect them-its not difficult if you have average intelligence - my advice for what it's worth is to forget about trying to get rich quick with these shitcoins and put your money in the tried and tested coins where at least you know you are not going to get ripped off. - Long term thinking... this is still early days in the big picture. 
verb

Activity: 432

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 06:45:20 PM

am really looking forward to the increase in MNs profit. Although it's nice to see a low entry MN coin, the current ROI barely covers the cost of a VPS. If the price were 10x or the collateral were 10x that would be a different story

▄▄███▄▄
    ▄▄███████████▄▄
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████
▀▀██████████████████▀▀ ▄▄
    ▀▀██████████▀▀ ▄▄████
        ▀▀█▀▀ ▄▄█████████
            ▄█████████████
            ██████████████
            ██████████████
            ██████████████
            ██████████████
            █████████████▀
            █████████▀▀
            █████▀▀
            ▀▀▀

Brickblock.io
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║

▄▄██▄
            ▄▄█▀▀  ██
        ▄▄█▀▀      █▌
    ▄▄█▀▀   ▄▀    ██
▄▄▄█▀▀    ▄█▀     ▐█
██      ▄██▀       █▌
▀▀██▄███▀        ██
    ██▀▀█▄▄▄     █▌
    █▄  ██▀▀▀█▄██
    █▄█▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▄████████
    █████▀▀▀▀
▐████
▐████
████████████
████████████
▐████
▐████
▐████
▐████

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀ 
████▄         █████████████▀ 
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████ 
█████████████████████ 
    ▀█████████████████▀
    ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀ 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ 

▄▄▄                  ▄▄▄
█████▄             ▄██████▄
█████████▄        ████████████▄
██████████▌▄     ██████████████
██████████▌▐█  ▄█████████████▀▄█
██████████▌▐██▄▀████████████ ███
██████████▌▐████▀██████████ ████
██████████▌▐█████ ███████▀▄█████
██████████▌ ▀█████▄▀████ ███████
██████████▌   ▀▀████ ██▄████████
▀█████████▌      ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████████
▀▀█████▌             ▀▀██████
        ▀█▌                  ▀▀█
║║
║║
║║
║║
║║
suprnurd

Support Guru

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2017, 09:40:39 PM

ChainCoin Governance Protocol - Community Vote

In case you missed the previous announcements, the vote began on October 14 and will continue until November 4. The rules, instructions, and proposal link are all on our website at https://www.chaincoin.org/voting/

The ChainCoin Governance Protocol (CGP) consists of many core changes that will be implemented into the ChainCoin client with the goal of:
  • allowing a portion of the block reward to be dedicated to the development of ChainCoin;
  • allowing community members to submit development proposals that will be funded by the above portion of the block reward;
  • allowing masternode holders the ability to approve the above development proposals by a majority vote.
These core changes are a necessary step in order to provide a sustainable future for ChainCoin and the members of the ChainCoin Community. Furthermore, these changes must be made as soon as possible in order to provide the funding necessary for further development of ChainCoin, since at the moment all development is done solely by the unpaid members of the open-source community.

Barely 24 hours left to vote so if you haven't already then please vote now!!!

suprnurd

Support Guru

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2017, 10:08:55 PM

reducelivid

Activity: 44

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 11:11:11 PM

Dev, where is your team?
cryptoninjapanda

Activity: 111

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 06:53:36 AM

New discord https://discord.gg/beTeaWs
bitfawkes

Activity: 336

Would you be willing to buy a sealed bonnet car?

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 02:26:19 PM

Hello CHAIN team,

I'm happy to announce that your coin has been listed to ItalYiiMP 2.0 for mining,

to get paid in CHC just set c=CHC as password in your configuration.

visit italyiimp.com.

best regards.

bitfawkes

Sometimes people who no one imagined could do certain things, those who do things that no one can imagine.
Pages: « 1 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 [145] 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 »
  Print  

Jump to: