Bitcoin Forum
July 07, 2024, 09:53:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 [147] 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [CHC] Chaincoin - Network Upgrade 16.3 - SegWit Activated  (Read 321518 times)
Maruchan007

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 02:05:12 PM

The coin is dead go on with your life, sell you coins at a lost and put you money in something better. Stop living in the past, no hope to bring the dead back from the grave. I was very lucky to sell all my coins at 2$, and get the hell out of this piece of shit. The scammer Max lee, sold all of his coins when they hit the roof, and bought a BMW. Sad guys, sell and move on.

The problem with people in chaincoin is they see us as haters. Im not hatin the players but the game. We have all been scammed some more some less just be man and face it. You are absolutely right max scammed everyone and got out. Just funny to know how trevon james knew exactly when to get off the coin.
This coin is really a piece of garbage

maybe you are a piece of garbage, maybe max is a piece of garbage (i dont think so), we will never know. but chaincoin is a coin in prozess so face it, face ur own lose on crypto and chill some
Vera Nov

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 02:24:34 PM

i so proud when i look this project thread, you just little bit explain about your project, but you can close that and make many people understand about your mean, you are using many link
dandruff1138

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

1000% ROI Masternode Coin

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 11:18:18 PM

This coin is legendary

▄▄██████████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
      ▄███████████████████████▄
    ▄████████████████████████████▄
   ████████████████████████████████
  ██████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ███████████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████████████
    ▀████████████████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████████████▀
         ▀██████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████▀▀
(.
.@75 c Stage 2.
)
███     WHITEPAPER      SLACK      ANN THREAD     ███
████     FACEBOOK      TWITTER      TELEGRAM     ████

▬▬▬  JOIN OUR ICO    From Nov 10th, 2017  ▬▬▬
lunobird

Activity: 846
Merit: 115

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 02:45:47 AM
Last edit: November 11, 2017, 06:49:21 AM by lunobird

I'm excited about chain coin. I'm hodling 4 life. I see mining farms raping this coin but they can't break 10 cents on their dumps. We hodlers chain together. Masternode count growing. Price growing, everyone hates Max and the hodlers because they bought the top and lost 10x. Lol.  

Max has been gone for awhile. He's like the satashi nakamoto of chain coin. Hope he comes back when we moon.

I'll buy this coin up even tho I known it's crap. Max Lee is legend.

geezandbutter

Activity: 34

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:34:43 AM

Chaincoin is watching over all of this debate,war, and bloodshed within crypto. It somehow stands its ground as it has for months, like a wall. It sees a familiar face, slackbot, skipping around mummering "get the poons get the poons".
m33
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

Never invest with borrowed coins

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 05:52:11 PM

wow is it just me or i am going nuts cant seem to understand what is written here, for god sake, please use some words that we can understand

Bullion (CBX) ◢◤Clients
CRYPTOBULLION.IO
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

YOUR DIGITAL PRECIOUS METAL 
PoSP | BNP Masternodes | 65 Second block time
Bullion MarketPlace

Cryptopia | NovaExchange |
Coinbook |

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
suprnurd

Activity: 250
Merit: 12

Support Guru

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 08:57:28 PM

wow is it just me or i am going nuts cant seem to understand what is written here, for god sake, please use some words that we can understand

I think the invading spam aliens have managed to track us all the way to the far reaches of planet bitcointalk!!

✔︎ True Dividend Crypto [TDC] ✔︎✔︎ Announcement ✔︎ GitHub ✔︎ Twitter ✔︎ Discord ✔︎
jordan coins

Activity: 208
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:36:09 AM

MORE BUYING NOW
m33
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

Never invest with borrowed coins

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 12:21:48 PM

I think the invading spam aliens have managed to track us all the way to the far reaches of planet bitcointalk!!

OMG,  really invading aliens spam bitcointalk, where is ground zero, getting my spam buster out of storage to fight the aliens

Bullion (CBX) ◢◤Clients
CRYPTOBULLION.IO
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

YOUR DIGITAL PRECIOUS METAL 
PoSP | BNP Masternodes | 65 Second block time
Bullion MarketPlace

Cryptopia | NovaExchange |
Coinbook |

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
tiCeR

Activity: 1778
Merit: 784

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 03:08:40 PM

OMG,  really invading aliens spam bitcointalk, where is ground zero, getting my spam buster out of storage to fight the aliens

Well there is the report to moderator button. If everybody used it frequently it might help, I don't know. But it's getting on my nerves, too. Destroying one thread after another.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
Kanahide

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 09:42:58 PM

The coin is dead go on with your life, sell you coins at a lost and put you money in something better. Stop living in the past, no hope to bring the dead back from the grave. I was very lucky to sell all my coins at 2$, and get the hell out of this piece of shit. The scammer Max lee, sold all of his coins when they hit the roof, and bought a BMW. Sad guys, sell and move on.

Kinda strange that dead coin community is growing bigger, and masternode count has been increasing the past weeks Tongue

Fresh account giving out finacial advice, thats rich Cheesy

Id recomend you to move on your life, instead spreading lies on the internet Smiley

The masternode count is just increasing because there are a bunch of people like you who can now easily afford 1k chaincoins to put them into a masternode. The comunity is always been the same i have followed it quite a long time. The only lies here spreading are yours my kind sir

There were new people back in september asking for help setting up masternodes in slack.
New people are asking for help in discord now. The community is getting new members every week.

Are you salty because you bought high and sold low? im sorry if that happend to you, but you spreading lies on the internet aint bringing you your money back.

i and other members in the community dont see you as haters, based on what did you assume that?
We dont like people posting lies about chc, there is difference.

How is chaincoin as a coin to blamed because a group of people decided to pump and dump it?

How were you scammed? Did the pumpers hack your account, and stole your BTC/LTC? i dont think so, i think you bought at a wrong time. That is not getting scammed.

So once again, im sorry, if you lost money in chc, but you need to get your facts straight before posting straight up lies on the internet.

I dont need your pitty, you need to learn a bunch in crypto, this coin has already a stigmata as a bad example. I pitty your ignorance because you seem like you dont want to understand..
I followed the slack more than you and even the discord and i know whats going on. Brakmic the only dev who was contributing to the development and he left, seems like he got bored of this coin and didnt want to put any effort in this sh*tcoin anymore.
The only straight up lies are you guys posting this crap here, anybody who joins the slack will see in about 2days that its dead. I have seen so much stuff going on in the slack, lies, lies and lies again.
People who bashed the coin in the discord, called themself part of the dev-team in the slack and people like you who dont know cheered him. Well you tell me who is telling lies.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Kanahide

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 09:46:41 PM

The problem with people in chaincoin is they see us as haters. Im not hatin the players but the game. We have all been scammed some more some less just be man and face it. You are absolutely right max scammed everyone and got out. Just funny to know how trevon james knew exactly when to get off the coin.
This coin is really a piece of garbage

maybe you are a piece of garbage, maybe max is a piece of garbage (i dont think so), we will never know. but chaincoin is a coin in prozess so face it, face ur own lose on crypto and chill some
Why are people always assuming that i sold at a loss ?
Why are you people so salty holding those heavy bags, thats not my problem. Im just pointing out a crapcoin so i can save other people from the failure to invest in this sh*tcoin. If you cant face it that you took a loss with this coin, well guess what its your problem but you dont need to be salty and let other people lose their investment like you lost yours.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Kanahide

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 09:53:25 PM

Chaincoin is watching over all of this debate,war, and bloodshed within crypto. It somehow stands its ground as it has for months, like a wall. It sees a familiar face, slackbot, skipping around mummering "get the poons get the poons".
dude seriously ? lol.
This crapcoin doesnt even have a good website. I remember nx85 talking about for a month about the new website, they have delayed it about 2months and NOTHING happened. Even now there is no new website except this piece of crap of a website. This should be an indicator for everyone to see that the "devteam" (which doesnt exsist) isnt even capable of puting up a new fresh website, its just a small update of the very old one.
Its amazing to see such ignorant heavy bagholders all over the place, i know you are salty because this coin is just a big investment failure, but dude just move on and dont be so rude to let other people fall into this trap.
Just dont promote a sh*tcoin, dont lie to other people.

Kanahide

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 09:54:29 PM

active community
"active" yeah of course lol....

lunobird

Activity: 846
Merit: 115

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 10:21:42 PM

As a penny investor i can sure tell you chain coin is lookin quite shiny.  Their's profits to be made and even in the future. momentum is gaining and prices pulling up nicely. Smart traders been accumulating chain coin and waiting for that moment.
TheRtg

Activity: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:42:24 PM
Last edit: November 14, 2017, 12:01:53 AM by TheRtg

There's an old quote I love and I think you could benefit from in this case...

"Condemnation Prior To Investigation Is The Highest Form of Ignorance."

Take a minute, come check us out and get the real story for yourself. Join us on our discord here -->> https://discord.gg/kBQHBm

Kanahide, do you make money off these links?? You're sooooo persistent in getting them seen, it seems! 

Jeremythethird

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:44:15 AM

Kinda strange that dead coin community is growing bigger, and masternode count has been increasing the past weeks Tongue

Fresh account giving out finacial advice, thats rich Cheesy

Id recomend you to move on your life, instead spreading lies on the internet Smiley

The masternode count is just increasing because there are a bunch of people like you who can now easily afford 1k chaincoins to put them into a masternode. The comunity is always been the same i have followed it quite a long time. The only lies here spreading are yours my kind sir

There were new people back in september asking for help setting up masternodes in slack.
New people are asking for help in discord now. The community is getting new members every week.

Are you salty because you bought high and sold low? im sorry if that happend to you, but you spreading lies on the internet aint bringing you your money back.

i and other members in the community dont see you as haters, based on what did you assume that?
We dont like people posting lies about chc, there is difference.

How is chaincoin as a coin to blamed because a group of people decided to pump and dump it?

How were you scammed? Did the pumpers hack your account, and stole your BTC/LTC? i dont think so, i think you bought at a wrong time. That is not getting scammed.

So once again, im sorry, if you lost money in chc, but you need to get your facts straight before posting straight up lies on the internet.

I dont need your pitty, you need to learn a bunch in crypto, this coin has already a stigmata as a bad example. I pitty your ignorance because you seem like you dont want to understand..
I followed the slack more than you and even the discord and i know whats going on. Brakmic the only dev who was contributing to the development and he left, seems like he got bored of this coin and didnt want to put any effort in this sh*tcoin anymore.
The only straight up lies are you guys posting this crap here, anybody who joins the slack will see in about 2days that its dead. I have seen so much stuff going on in the slack, lies, lies and lies again.
People who bashed the coin in the discord, called themself part of the dev-team in the slack and people like you who dont know cheered him. Well you tell me who is telling lies.

Lies and more lies.

It is you who is ignorant here, not me. I see there is oppurtunity with this coin. Ofc there is a chance it will not succeed, but than can be said about any coin Smiley

Brakmic was not the only dev contributing, if you just blindly follow github, your doing it wrong.

Somehow i doubt you follow the slack and discord so much you are saying you did.

A) slack was active, you can go back and read the logs. Ofc things got heated at times, because lots of people were dissapointed in their investment - compared to other slack channels what ive seen, its was rather civil.
B) if you were following some discord more than week ago, then it was not chaincoin official discord. Dont know which group discord you were tuning in Cheesy
C) Chaincoin slack has been quiet for the past days, cause chaincoin moved from slack to discord week ago Cheesy

If this coin is so shit, worthless and pointless, why are you posting in this topic?
If you meant to create FUD (or tell people the truth, as you like to believe), then put more effort into it Cheesy
straight up lies wont cut as proper FUD, ur just wasting ur time.

bitjamz

Activity: 497
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 02:07:00 PM

looks like chaincoin recovered and its going up

deadcast

Activity: 64

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:44:23 PM

Hehe I know I was quite surprised this morning to see CHC over 20 cents. Smiley Getting to 50 would be great!
bitjamz

Activity: 497
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 04:57:57 PM

Hehe I know I was quite surprised this morning to see CHC over 20 cents. Smiley Getting to 50 would be great!
way to moon  Grin buy orders increased

Pages: « 1 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 [147] 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 »
  Print  

Jump to: