Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 05:56:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 [148] 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [CHC] Chaincoin - Network Upgrade 16.3 - SegWit Activated  (Read 321508 times)
zx9r_

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 09:24:39 PM

How much is needed for a masternode ?
SandyKid

Activity: 24

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 09:48:38 PM

Finally Smiley CHC on the way! Cool
rorschach1

Activity: 840
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 09:51:07 PM

Why chaincoin is growing again? I guess there is info about new pump again. Somebody gets ready for that and made panic buy  
lunobird

Activity: 846
Merit: 115

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 10:06:02 PM

Why chaincoin is growing again? I guess there is info about new pump again. Somebody gets ready for that and made panic buy  

b/c the chain coin hodl movement is strong and growing, put fear into people and now we seeing fomo buying.  We gonna retest that $7 dollar mark again Smiley
srikanthv

Activity: 52
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 06:53:03 AM

is it just me?? I have 8 masternodes running from 15 days but only receiving one reward payout for 8 mn's (3.6 CHC)

I am running the one coldwallet on windows for all and 8 vps for each.
ask99

Activity: 47

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 08:35:07 AM

LoL maybe there is some info also, but the market is recovering for all alts.
Kanahide

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 06:12:49 PM

There's an old quote I love and I think you could benefit from in this case...

"Condemnation Prior To Investigation Is The Highest Form of Ignorance."

Take a minute, come check us out and get the real story for yourself. Join us on our discord here -->> https://discord.gg/kBQHBm

Kanahide, do you make money off these links?? You're sooooo persistent in getting them seen, it seems! 

Im not making any money of it im just a kind person (not like you all) and im going to tell the world the truth about this coin. Its a waste of time and money. I witnessed the great pump and dump. Luckily for me i dropped my bags before i got dumped on.
People deserve to know the truth when they going to check a coin out.
No dev team
No new website.
Scamcoin, check roli out he had more scamcoins like this one. This is just an ordinary masternode coin like DAS and so on. Nothing to offer more.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Kanahide

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 06:24:51 PM

The coin is dead go on with your life, sell you coins at a lost and put you money in something better. Stop living in the past, no hope to bring the dead back from the grave. I was very lucky to sell all my coins at 2$, and get the hell out of this piece of shit. The scammer Max lee, sold all of his coins when they hit the roof, and bought a BMW. Sad guys, sell and move on.

Kinda strange that dead coin community is growing bigger, and masternode count has been increasing the past weeks Tongue

Fresh account giving out finacial advice, thats rich Cheesy

Id recomend you to move on your life, instead spreading lies on the internet Smiley

The masternode count is just increasing because there are a bunch of people like you who can now easily afford 1k chaincoins to put them into a masternode. The comunity is always been the same i have followed it quite a long time. The only lies here spreading are yours my kind sir

There were new people back in september asking for help setting up masternodes in slack.
New people are asking for help in discord now. The community is getting new members every week.

Are you salty because you bought high and sold low? im sorry if that happend to you, but you spreading lies on the internet aint bringing you your money back.

i and other members in the community dont see you as haters, based on what did you assume that?
We dont like people posting lies about chc, there is difference.

How is chaincoin as a coin to blamed because a group of people decided to pump and dump it?

How were you scammed? Did the pumpers hack your account, and stole your BTC/LTC? i dont think so, i think you bought at a wrong time. That is not getting scammed.

So once again, im sorry, if you lost money in chc, but you need to get your facts straight before posting straight up lies on the internet.

I dont need your pitty, you need to learn a bunch in crypto, this coin has already a stigmata as a bad example. I pitty your ignorance because you seem like you dont want to understand..
I followed the slack more than you and even the discord and i know whats going on. Brakmic the only dev who was contributing to the development and he left, seems like he got bored of this coin and didnt want to put any effort in this sh*tcoin anymore.
The only straight up lies are you guys posting this crap here, anybody who joins the slack will see in about 2days that its dead. I have seen so much stuff going on in the slack, lies, lies and lies again.
People who bashed the coin in the discord, called themself part of the dev-team in the slack and people like you who dont know cheered him. Well you tell me who is telling lies.

Lies and more lies.

It is you who is ignorant here, not me. I see there is oppurtunity with this coin. Ofc there is a chance it will not succeed, but than can be said about any coin Smiley

Brakmic was not the only dev contributing, if you just blindly follow github, your doing it wrong.

Somehow i doubt you follow the slack and discord so much you are saying you did.

A) slack was active, you can go back and read the logs. Ofc things got heated at times, because lots of people were dissapointed in their investment - compared to other slack channels what ive seen, its was rather civil.
B) if you were following some discord more than week ago, then it was not chaincoin official discord. Dont know which group discord you were tuning in Cheesy
C) Chaincoin slack has been quiet for the past days, cause chaincoin moved from slack to discord week ago Cheesy

If this coin is so shit, worthless and pointless, why are you posting in this topic?
If you meant to create FUD (or tell people the truth, as you like to believe), then put more effort into it Cheesy
straight up lies wont cut as proper FUD, ur just wasting ur time.

Yeah now you know it, lies lies and much more lies from you. The problem my lying naive wanna be is that you actually MISSED the oppurtunity to sell when the coin was at a pump. This is basic crypto 1x1, everyone knows that crapcoins like this are just short term coins to make some gains and leave the scene.

Come on go on and tell me who was the dev in the slack beside brakmic. Nx85 who was working for about 2 MONTHS!! on a new website which he even didnt finish EPIC FAIL!!!
Or roli the lead"dev" who never shows up or even participate not even in this bitcointalkforum... Pathetic...

I followed the slack since highoncoins mentioned this coin. I saw my chance to make some yuuge gains and so i did. I used to follow the slack afterwards just out of curiosity watching people likr you cheering for a coin which is obviously a scamcoin. Just think for sla second what does this coin offer what another masternode coin cant? Its 1:1 the same like DAS and DAS is already a dead coin like a dead fish floting on the water surface lol.
I followed the slack and discord and i saw a bunch of people who claimed to be what the arent on the slack after the official discord closed. Hilarious watching them giving people like you hope so they could dump on you.

Im posting in this topic because im sick of people like you who want to fool other people in to buying in this piece of sh*t.
Lol i should put more effort in it? LooooL
You sir are a joke... My "effort" are straight up facts from the sh*tshow called chaincoin. I wittnessed the rise and fall and the talk behind the scenes. You are maybe someone who forgot to exit the sinking ship like highoncoins. This thread should be closed and the coin taken as a bad example of trading in crypto.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Jeremythethird

Activity: 103

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 06:59:35 PM

The coin is dead go on with your life, sell you coins at a lost and put you money in something better. Stop living in the past, no hope to bring the dead back from the grave. I was very lucky to sell all my coins at 2$, and get the hell out of this piece of shit. The scammer Max lee, sold all of his coins when they hit the roof, and bought a BMW. Sad guys, sell and move on.

Kinda strange that dead coin community is growing bigger, and masternode count has been increasing the past weeks Tongue

Id recomend you to move on your life, instead spreading lies on the internet Smiley

The masternode count is just increasing because there are a bunch of people like you who can now easily afford 1k chaincoins to put them into a masternode. The comunity is always been the same i have followed it quite a long time. The only lies here spreading are yours my kind sir

There were new people back in september asking for help setting up masternodes in slack.
New people are asking for help in discord now. The community is getting new members every week.

Are you salty because you bought high and sold low? im sorry if that happend to you, but you spreading lies on the internet aint bringing you your money back.

i and other members in the community dont see you as haters, based on what did you assume that?

How is chaincoin as a coin to blamed because a group of people decided to pump and dump it?

How were you scammed? Did the pumpers hack your account, and stole your BTC/LTC? i dont think so, i think you bought at a wrong time. That is not getting scammed.

So once again, im sorry, if you lost money in chc, but you need to get your facts straight before posting straight up lies on the internet.

I dont need your pitty, you need to learn a bunch in crypto, this coin has already a stigmata as a bad example. I pitty your ignorance because you seem like you dont want to understand..
I followed the slack more than you and even the discord and i know whats going on. Brakmic the only dev who was contributing to the development and he left, seems like he got bored of this coin and didnt want to put any effort in this sh*tcoin anymore.
The only straight up lies are you guys posting this crap here, anybody who joins the slack will see in about 2days that its dead. I have seen so much stuff going on in the slack, lies, lies and lies again.
People who bashed the coin in the discord, called themself part of the dev-team in the slack and people like you who dont know cheered him. Well you tell me who is telling lies.

Lies and more lies.

It is you who is ignorant here, not me. I see there is oppurtunity with this coin. Ofc there is a chance it will not succeed, but than can be said about any coin Smiley

Brakmic was not the only dev contributing, if you just blindly follow github, your doing it wrong.

Somehow i doubt you follow the slack and discord so much you are saying you did.

A) slack was active, you can go back and read the logs. Ofc things got heated at times, because lots of people were dissapointed in their investment - compared to other slack channels what ive seen, its was rather civil.
B) if you were following some discord more than week ago, then it was not chaincoin official discord. Dont know which group discord you were tuning in Cheesy
C) Chaincoin slack has been quiet for the past days, cause chaincoin moved from slack to discord week ago Cheesy

If this coin is so shit, worthless and pointless, why are you posting in this topic?
If you meant to create FUD (or tell people the truth, as you like to believe), then put more effort into it Cheesy

Yeah now you know it, lies lies and much more lies from you. The problem my lying naive wanna be is that you actually MISSED the oppurtunity to sell when the coin was at a pump. This is basic crypto 1x1, everyone knows that crapcoins like this are just short term coins to make some gains and leave the scene.

Come on go on and tell me who was the dev in the slack beside brakmic. Nx85 who was working for about 2 MONTHS!! on a new website which he even didnt finish EPIC FAIL!!!
Or roli the lead"dev" who never shows up or even participate not even in this bitcointalkforum... Pathetic...

I followed the slack since highoncoins mentioned this coin. I saw my chance to make some yuuge gains and so i did. I used to follow the slack afterwards just out of curiosity watching people likr you cheering for a coin which is obviously a scamcoin. Just think for sla second what does this coin offer what another masternode coin cant? Its 1:1 the same like DAS and DAS is already a dead coin like a dead fish floting on the water surface lol.
I followed the slack and discord and i saw a bunch of people who claimed to be what the arent on the slack after the official discord closed. Hilarious watching them giving people like you hope so they could dump on you.

Im posting in this topic because im sick of people like you who want to fool other people in to buying in this piece of sh*t.
You sir are a joke... My "effort" are straight up facts from the sh*tshow called chaincoin. I wittnessed the rise and fall and the talk behind the scenes. You are maybe someone who forgot to exit the sinking ship like highoncoins. This thread should be closed and the coin taken as a bad example of trading in crypto.

So let me get this straight, you bought low and sold high, aka dumped on people like it happens in crypto. And now you are trolling on the forums calling people stupid and still being salty about it? LOL seek help mate.

Not one person has denied that chaincoin was not pumped and dumped on by a group/s. The fact that people pumped and dumped chaincoin, has nothing to do with chaincoin itself, it does not make it a scam coin. Its greedy people like you that make crypto space unstable. im glad you sold, and not part of the community, hope the little profit you made brings you joy in life Smiley

If you followed slack as closely as you say you did, then you know that there were more people than just Brakmic and NX85. Why you dont want to admit it here, i dont know.
When NX85 left, he posted all the work he did for chaincoin new homepage, go look them up, and see the "work" for yourself.
The new homepage was postponed, cause the roadmap there did not reflect the vision and manpower chaincoin had at a time. They did not want to cause fake hype and promises, they knew they would not be able to keep. ALL this was discussed in slack, and everyone knew it. Why you dont want to talk about it here, i dont know

Funny you should mention DAS and other masternode coins, as we have had people coming over from there, saying that they tired of those coins, and they see chaincoin actually putting work in, and having very good community and imporantly having tech support.

I still dont understand what discord you are talking about. Chaincoin moved from slack to discord roughly week ago. Anything you picked up on some random discord group.... why are you even posting that info here?

"your efforts are straight up facts"? were you able to write with a straight face? Cheesy come on be honest here now Cheesy

cryptoninjapanda

Activity: 111

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 01:22:23 AM

Chaincoin is looking great. Development is in progress. Upgrade to 12.2.1 will make it most advanced MN coin after dash. market is starting to react. Ten days ago it was ~0.11$ now ~0.25. If the update is successful $1 -$1.5 price should be expected...   
chaincoincash

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:21:25 AM

The potential update is an abomination to everything that Chaincoin stands for.
deadcast

Activity: 64

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:35:19 PM

Chaincoin is looking great. Development is in progress. Upgrade to 12.2.1 will make it most advanced MN coin after dash. market is starting to react. Ten days ago it was ~0.11$ now ~0.25. If the update is successful $1 -$1.5 price should be expected...   

Whoa what's this upgrade to 12.2.1?? Guess I need to go recap in the discord lol. xD
Kanahide

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 04:00:31 PM

Lies and more lies.

So let me get this straight, you bought low and sold high, aka dumped on people like it happens in crypto. And now you are trolling on the forums calling people stupid and still being salty about it? LOL seek help mate.

Not one person has denied that chaincoin was not pumped and dumped on by a group/s. The fact that people pumped and dumped chaincoin, has nothing to do with chaincoin itself, it does not make it a scam coin. Its greedy people like you that make crypto space unstable. im glad you sold, and not part of the community, hope the little profit you made brings you joy in life Smiley

If you followed slack as closely as you say you did, then you know that there were more people than just Brakmic and NX85. Why you dont want to admit it here, i dont know.
When NX85 left, he posted all the work he did for chaincoin new homepage, go look them up, and see the "work" for yourself.
The new homepage was postponed, cause the roadmap there did not reflect the vision and manpower chaincoin had at a time. They did not want to cause fake hype and promises, they knew they would not be able to keep. ALL this was discussed in slack, and everyone knew it. Why you dont want to talk about it here, i dont know

Funny you should mention DAS and other masternode coins, as we have had people coming over from there, saying that they tired of those coins, and they see chaincoin actually putting work in, and having very good community and imporantly having tech support.

I still dont understand what discord you are talking about. Chaincoin moved from slack to discord roughly week ago. Anything you picked up on some random discord group.... why are you even posting that info here?

"your efforts are straight up facts"? were you able to write with a straight face? Cheesy come on be honest here now Cheesy

Keep on dreaming dude, i aint wasting my time on you. You seem to naive to understand some stuff. Keep your heavy bags maybe some day it might be something worth lol

Jeremythethird

Activity: 103

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 04:05:53 PM

Lies and more lies.

Keep on dreaming dude, i aint wasting my time on you. You seem to naive to understand some stuff. Keep your heavy bags maybe some day it might be something worth lol

So now we are at a point you are saying that the totally pointless shitcoin that does not go anywhere, might be worth something some day? Cheesy

Hurraah, seems something clicked for you, and you even may have a chance to earn money in crypto. Grats mate Smiley
LibertValance

Activity: 1008
Merit: 528

The man who shot entire balance

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 04:31:11 PM

Yeah man... I got in with some play money  Cool Cool Cool However, a rebranding would be beneficial for CHC... many people hear this name and are afraid of scam.
The summer '17 story of CHC seams tragic, but the Team keeps on working and it can moon again in '18!

Rebrand it to "Coinnect" and:
Everything will be fine Cheesy

lunobird

Activity: 846
Merit: 115

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:45:43 PM

ChainConnect.  That name sounds awesome. Keeps the heritage name. Chains do connect together. Catchy like bitconnect. Anything with coin/bit in the name is dated by now
m33
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

Never invest with borrowed coins

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2017, 01:11:35 AM

Yeah man... I got in with some play money  Cool Cool Cool However, a rebranding would be beneficial for CHC... many people hear this name and are afraid of scam.
The summer '17 story of CHC seams tragic, but the Team keeps on working and it can moon again in '18!

bitconnect was label as a scam and shut down in the uk, better to stay away from anything that almost sound the same too much bad news

Bullion (CBX) ◢◤Clients
CRYPTOBULLION.IO
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

YOUR DIGITAL PRECIOUS METAL 
PoSP | BNP Masternodes | 65 Second block time
Bullion MarketPlace

Cryptopia | NovaExchange |
Coinbook |

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
mittooss

Activity: 154

DEm1CKDTViM1y9YmEcBaktNLWVx8rwuQUm

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 01:13:13 AM

Why is it still showing
cryptofirm

Activity: 1039
Merit: 250

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 01:36:53 AM

Yeah man... I got in with some play money  Cool Cool Cool However, a rebranding would be beneficial for CHC... many people hear this name and are afraid of scam.

i hope so, when everything is ready, the price should be soar,, and hopely will hit more than $2

@LibertyValance
why rebranding will be benefical for CHC ? any reason for this

USD Stablecoin Aggregator
                                              ▄███████
                                            ▄█▀▄█████▀
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █▀▄███████
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄▀▀██████▄   ▄█ ███████
  ▄     ▄██▀▀▀▀█████████▄▀██████▄▄▀▀████  █████████▀
▄███▄ ▄███ █▀▀█ █████████▄█▀████████▄▄▀▀███████████
██ ▀███▀ █▄▀▀▀▀▄███ ██▀████▄▀████████▀███████████▀▀
██  ███████████████ ██ █████ ███▀▀▄▄▄██████████████
██▄██▀█████████████ ███ ███  ▄▄▄█████▀██▀▀█████████
 ▀█▀   ▀████████▀▀▄██▀ ▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██    ████████▄
         ▀█████▄█▀▀▀▄█████████▀▄▄▄███▀      ▀███████
               ▀▀▀███████████▄▄████▀          ██████▄
                                               ▀▀█████
BabelFish███████▄
▀█████▄▀█▄
 ███████▄▀█      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ███████ █▄   ▄██████▀▀▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▀█████████  ████▀▀▄▄██████▀▄█████████▀▀▀▀██▄     ▄
   ███████████▀▀▄▄████████▀█▄█████████ █▀▀█ ███▄ ▄███▄
   ▀▀███████████▀████████▀▄████▀██ ███▄▀▀▀▀▄█ ▀███▀ ██
   ██████████████▄▄▄▀▀███ █████ ██ ███████████████  ██
   █████████▀▀██▀█████▄▄▄  ███ ███ █████████████▀██▄██
  ▄████████    ██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀ ▀██▄▀▀████████▀   ▀█▀
  ███████▀      ▀███▄▄▄▀█████████▄▀▀▀█▄█████▀
 ▄██████          ▀████▄▄████████████▀▀
█████▀▀
FISH token sale at Sovryn
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
toogoodtobetrue

Activity: 179

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 02:44:35 AM

why CHC increase so hard? so regret because I sold all at 3000 Sad

TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE.
Pages: « 1 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 [148] 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 »
  Print  

Jump to: