Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:29:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ❇️YAPPADAPPADOO -❇️Bringing Revolutionary Multi-Platform Apps To All Users  (Read 30561 times)
joeljames23

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:00:26 AM

Excerpt from page 4 of YAPPADAPPADOO Whitepaper:
The yappadappadoo Store is the first and currently the only app store for PWA with links to the Blockchain for payments, smart contracting, app selection and reviews. Therefore, yappadappadoo does not store any personal user data – we operate with Blockchain-IDs only.

This is one of the features of YAPPADAPPADOO platform, the Blockchain-ID. This feature will really provide high security on personal user data because every transaction will be identified through Blockchain-ID only. Preventive measures were being implemented because some private data sometimes leak and sometimes identity theft occurs.
Yes one of the best feature of yappadappadoo, users don't have to give or provide their own personal data... Only their blockchain ID is needed to buy and use application from yappadappadoo and even transfer it to other user... In other words safety is also a factor for this project and not only their great features, because of that identity theft is out of the question...
Yes, it is! We all know that not at all platforms on the internet are safe to some identity stealers who will use your personal data to their wrongdoings. YAPPADAPPADOO platform simply makes that security tighter and minimal information was required to purchase their applications.

Yeah that's right, and that's not a new things  to me in fact, majority of them are just trying to get the information of others stealing account

of the community who partake in it, Yappadappadoo is differ from them instead every users of yappa is  really secured and very safe.

Due to yappadappadoo Store will link to the Blockchain. Independence, transparency and security are guaranteed
Yes you're right, one of the factors need by consumer and also investors is the safety of every transaction for all of their users... For sure they'll know that blockchain technology is perfect for it, and that's what exactly happened here... So many investors, developer and user don't have any doubts about their security when they started to make transaction here at yappadappadoo platform...
Ofcourse developer will give their best to have secured transactions for all of its investors and users, that's why they choose to link with blockchain technology for the safety of everyone's data and application... Also it comes with a good and quality service to all...
I believe this will help yappadappadoo reach the top and able to compete with the two giants in apps industry, the security of each user that we cannot see in other platforms are the best factor of yappadappadoo and reason why we need to switch on it...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jaymirson

Activity: 40

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:31:59 AM

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Dh_0QatWkAI8lqa.jpg
Alas my friend! If it is indeed going to happen, what will happen to leading application stores by then? Will Apple and Android store still be able to lift up their noses above in pride? This news could be alarming for them by this time now.
Yes, I think so! Imagine that a fresh and new company will somehow have a sharp spike on the market. This is because they have the most advanced and most sophisticated system for creating applications.YAPPADAPPADOO applications will surely sell like hotcake due to its PWA characteristics.
I agree. YAPPADAPPADOO platform will have applications full packed of good features. This is because they have used the Progressive Web Apps (PWA) and Blockchain Technology. Users will surely love it and they will definitely share the news with other users.
That is for sure, it will become a reality and let the reality bite us for this is a good reason for all... For sure many of us can't wait to use and have application from yappadappadoo, and we don't have to worry because clock's ticking real quick...
Yes days are pass out so past that we didn't notice, everyday is a new day and even 2020 is far from today for sure many will switch to yappadappadoo and pwa apps... Maybe about 50% of user will be switching to yappadappadoo by the third quarter of 2019, and i am one of those...
unojunno

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:00:11 PM

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Dh_0QatWkAI8lqa.jpg
Alas my friend! If it is indeed going to happen, what will happen to leading application stores by then? Will Apple and Android store still be able to lift up their noses above in pride? This news could be alarming for them by this time now.
Yes, I think so! Imagine that a fresh and new company will somehow have a sharp spike on the market. This is because they have the most advanced and most sophisticated system for creating applications.YAPPADAPPADOO applications will surely sell like hotcake due to its PWA characteristics.
I agree. YAPPADAPPADOO platform will have applications full packed of good features. This is because they have used the Progressive Web Apps (PWA) and Blockchain Technology. Users will surely love it and they will definitely share the news with other users.
That is for sure, it will become a reality and let the reality bite us for this is a good reason for all... For sure many of us can't wait to use and have application from yappadappadoo, and we don't have to worry because clock's ticking real quick...
Yes days are pass out so past that we didn't notice, everyday is a new day and even 2020 is far from today for sure many will switch to yappadappadoo and pwa apps... Maybe about 50% of user will be switching to yappadappadoo by the third quarter of 2019, and i am one of those...
Count me in dude, i don't want to stay on the application that ive used for a long time... I know all of us had enough of those apps, and its time for a change... We need application that not need to update everytime, an applications that don't eat much of our space, time and money...
DonChester

Activity: 88

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 05:05:26 PM
Last edit: July 16, 2018, 08:34:31 PM by DonChester

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DiFWtD8X0AAuPuF.jpg

Wow! 4x faster than native applications, its not a joke and 10x less of data used. It is indeed a revolution. What else do we need then?
This is really wonderful. Thanks for sharing this shikaina. I can relate to this when i open an application and everything that i see is just white loading and loading. And sometimes they dont even open.

Yeah I totally agree. Progressive Web Application is really an amazing development in our internet world and smartphone generation. It will change user experience and web experience in a better way. Goodbye to turtle Apps.

Goodbye to them. Now that YAPPADAPPADOO apps are here, the applications industry will surely boost up. It is really true that YAPPADAPPADOO team created applications that are 4x faster compared to that native applications. In addition to this, 10x less consumed data is a big YES! Good job YAPPADAPPADOO team!
FacingTheGiants

Activity: 94

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 05:18:46 PM
Last edit: July 16, 2018, 08:28:30 PM by FacingTheGiants

This App store powered by blockchain presented by Yappadappadoo is very promising. More often than not, investors are looking for something like this one - game changing, futuristic, and trustworthy. I'm planning to invest on this project. Looking for more updates.
You are correct. Most investors are looking for unique projects which are different from others. As you have said, they are looking for something like game-changing, futuristic, and trustworthy. I think YAPPADAPPADOO project have that characteristic and it's kinda interesting project.
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 05:24:12 PM
Last edit: July 16, 2018, 06:35:49 PM by cryp24x

Wow! 4x faster than native applications, its not a joke and 10x less of data used. It is indeed a revolution. What else do we need then?

This is really Nice! less than a second median loading time, 4x faster and 10x less data consumption compared to native applications. This is really amazing how the Progressive Web Apps (PWA) really revolutionized the applications from YAPPADAPPADOO platform. Great Job YAPPADAPPADOO team!
BuzzerBeater

Activity: 92

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 05:41:03 PM
Last edit: July 16, 2018, 06:29:37 PM by BuzzerBeater

This is really wonderful. Thanks for sharing this shikaina. I can relate to this when i open an application and everything that i see is just white loading and loading. And sometimes they dont even open.

Yeah I totally agree. Progressive Web Application is really an amazing development in our internet world and smartphone generation. It will change user experience and web experience in a better way. Goodbye to turtle Apps.

PWA is great! But, PWA technology is on its development stage as of now. Even Google is currently working on it up to now. With Yappadappadoo, they still have a lot of time to work on this. Based on the road map, early next year will be the next big thing. Continue achieving the best!
That is right! This is really amazing! Imagine the speed which is 4x faster than native applications. It means that even if your mobile phone is not that fast, It is possible that you can access the application much faster than those mobile phones who have native apps installed. YAPPADAPPADOO really did a great job!
XtraRolePlayer

Activity: 133

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:07:09 PM
Last edit: July 16, 2018, 06:22:42 PM by XtraRolePlayer

PWA is great! But, PWA technology is on its development stage as of now. Even Google is currently working on it up to now. With Yappadappadoo, they still have a lot of time to work on this. Based on the road map, early next year will be the next big thing. Continue achieving the best!

Hoping for that day to come. I am so excited what will be that next big thing.  I believe that this project will succeed because obviously, more and more people are getting interested in the project and more and more investors are willing to invest. YAPPADAPPADOO is really correct about using PWA technology on the project.
BitDane

Activity: 1372
Merit: 348

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 06:16:14 PM

This App store powered by blockchain presented by Yappadappadoo is very promising. More often than not, investors are looking for something like this one - game changing, futuristic, and trustworthy. I'm planning to invest on this project. Looking for more updates.
Hello Julianito! Yes, this is truly promising but make sure to observe the following before investing, just to be sure. There's nothing wrong with these steps. (1) Research on its ICO and the team, and (2) Perform due diligence. Even me, I have high expectation on this project.
Hi guys! You can check out the various resources of ICO. These are some of the websites of ICO list
   https://topicolist.com/
   https://icowatchlist.com/
   https://icobench.com/
Oh thanks a lot for the helpful advices. I appreciate them. Another thing why I love this project and   what caught my attention is the PWA technology. This is the latest development in the internet. Expecting to beat the "big guys" such as Play Store.
It is nice to see that newbies are helping each other with their research and evaluation of the project. In addition to this, it is nice to know that most people are really interested and willing to invest in the project. That is the only indication that YAPPADAPPADOO  project is a quite interesting project.
Shikaina

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:35:59 PM

This is amazing! Meaning to say, it doesnt matter which browser do you use, if all of these known and leading browsers support PWA then there will be no problem which browser you choose. It can work fine in your mobile, tablet and desktop.
Bitbitchy

Activity: 157

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 07:06:44 PM

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DiLEER0WsAAk2f0.jpg
 This is amazing! Meaning to say, it doesnt matter which browser do you use, if all of these known and leading browsers support PWA then there will be no problem which browser you choose. It can work fine in your mobile, tablet and desktop.
Wow! What can I say? So what can those sophisticated applications store say? Can they compete now with PWA applications since PWAs are more flexible and they can work fine with whatever browser. Unlike Apple and Android apps store they are too seclusive, confined only in their own store.
Gracechen17

Activity: 367
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 07:29:11 PM

Wow! What can I say? So what can those sophisticated applications store say? Can they compete now with PWA applications since PWAs are more flexible and they can work fine with whatever browser. Unlike Apple and Android apps store they are too seclusive, confined only in their own store.
Lol!  Cheesy
That will be breaking world record if it happens. But I’m thinking, maybe not all applications are ok with web? Some are better installed I think, I’m not sure. What about applications like converter just plain games that doesnt need internet connections, I think they are better installed so if I dont have internet connection i can just open them from my phone and play.
Loveydovey04

Activity: 392
Merit: 123

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 07:54:53 PM

Lol!  Cheesy
Indeed turtle? Ya maybe some of their applications but they also have good applications. We must not be forgetfull that all those years, we had nothing but them so we need also to thank them. But we must not be stuck with them if we have a better choice.

lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 08:29:40 PM

Something is not clear here for me. If PWA applications can work well with any web browsers out there, how it is going to be in Yappadappadoo platform? How are we going to identify their own applications? Will they have their own browser then?

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Shikaina

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:53:49 PM

Something is not clear here for me. If PWA applications can work well with any web browsers out there, how it is going to be in Yappadappadoo platform? How are we going to identify their own applications? Will they have their own browser then?
Well, based on their beta version that they’ve shown us, they have their own application store when you open their website address in whatever browser, so I think from whichever browser you would open Yappadappadoo applications there also you will use them.
natsu_koo

Activity: 186
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 10:01:31 PM

Wow! After reading some of the contents of this project, this is really fantastic. There is no doubt, PWA is the next chapter in web development.
It'll surely improves user experiences a lot.

Hello dude! You're right on that. Progressive Web Apps is the latest thing about web development. I've searched about PWA on the net. I've read several articles about it, and even these internet monsters such as google and microsoft are working on it. They don't want to be left behind. Projects such as yappadappadoo will surely make them work double time.

Absolutely right! Progressive Web Apps have some great features, such as, they are fast and realible. They load instantly and respond quickly. They very user friendly. Increase user engagement capability. Developers are really working on these.

Billion of users would definitely love the feature offered by Yappadappadoo about its nature of being like Native Apps. These apps give you the feeling of being comfortable in terms of user exprerience, easy to access. No installation and no untimely updates.

Learning PWAs' features has taken my interest to trying them soon. As people continuously shares and discusses
PWas, the convenience it brings is inculcated in my mind.Just this day, I had a hard time using my phone, I don't
know what happened, the messenger app suddenly stopped working,.I tried to un-install and install it many times
and even restarted my phone but it just didn't work.After 4hrs, I guess, I tried it again and at last it worked.
But this time, there are added instructions when I am trying to add another account.Situation such this is so
hassle.If that was an update, yeah, so untimely.Thanks to Yappadappadoo for finding way to offer PWAs.

Yeah your right on that very untimely update. This might not happen with PWA. But, the thing is, developers are still working on these technology that were introduce last 2015. It did not prosper simply because of the presence of Giant App stores in the market now. However, you cannot stop great developers to revolutionize   the App store.

Very well said, indeed the yappadappadoo project is revolutionary because of the PWA and Blockchain Technology, however the developers of the PWA has not yet developed the application fully and it takes a lot of time to fully developed it, so I think we should wait until it's done.

Laccoin: It starts here with your Money
▨ Debit cards, P2P Loans, Index Fund ▨
➤ Whitepaper ➤ Facebook ➤ Twitter ➤ Telegram
Labad

Activity: 71

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 10:18:38 PM

Lol!  Cheesy
Indeed turtle? Ya maybe some of their applications but they also have good applications. We must not be forgetfull that all those years, we had nothing but them so we need also to thank them. But we must not be stuck with them if we have a better choice.
Yes that's true, even though those turtle apps you are saying brought us problem, still they help though in an annoying way, lol.
We should be thankful to them because if they don't existed maybe there will be no groups who can came up with this idea of PWA.
naruto_koo

Activity: 45

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 10:31:05 PM

Hello Julianito! Yes, this is truly promising but make sure to observe the following before investing, just to be sure. There's nothing wrong with these steps. (1) Research on its ICO and the team, and (2) Perform due diligence. Even me, I have high expectation on this project.
Hi guys! You can check out the various resources of ICO. These are some of the websites of ICO list
   https://topicolist.com/
   https://icowatchlist.com/
   https://icobench.com/
Oh thanks a lot for the helpful advices. I appreciate them. Another thing why I love this project and   what caught my attention is the PWA technology. This is the latest development in the internet. Expecting to beat the "big guys" such as Play Store.
It is nice to see that newbies are helping each other with their research and evaluation of the project. In addition to this, it is nice to know that most people are really interested and willing to invest in the project. That is the only indication that YAPPADAPPADOO  project is a quite interesting project.

I think it's a sign that means the yappadappadoo project is getting popular, and if the big fishes will see the project's potential there's no doubt that they will hook to it. And if that thing happens, yappadappadoo project will surely be successful in the future.
lezarbby

Activity: 83

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 10:58:52 PM

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Dg4LNKLXkAAx0s8.png
We all hate it! Updates, eating up our data, blocking our favorite apps!! It's time for rEvolution. PWAs are ALWAYS up to date, NEVER need downloads, are FASTER. The rEvolution is live at yappadappadoo.com
ICO: get Tokens @ yappadappadoo.io

All is excited with this revolution in application world. Goodluck to Yappadappadoo and to its would be users.

some apps have a lot of updates where users do nothing but to follows, but that is really annoying actually. It is really eating our space into our storage device. But with with yappadappadoo I think they won't do the same thing for what other apps did. So even me can't wait to their apps
too.

I, for one, is experiencing that in my phone.Updates consume more data storage every time apps has to be updated where I don't have control
over it. PWAs is really going to make it lighter on my phone.Can't wait to have Yappadappadoo Store's list of PWAs to be used and worry no more for data storage.

I've also experienced that one especially when you set your phone into auto download, what annoys me is that I have to wait a couple of minutes just for my app to be downloaded, unfortunately the update doesn't changed a little bit in the apps feature. It's just a waste of time and data.

I think everyone have experienced this kind of phenomenon, lol Cheesy. This kind of thing isn't avoidable even nowadays, there are lot of application spreading which is totally a waste of time and data. Good thing the yappadappadoo project is here, and if their ideas will be launched together with the pwa and blockchain, surely lot of people will switch to this project because there are bunch of things that a user can save through yappadappadoo application.
dolfo

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:28:48 PM

As what I've read on their whitepaper, 2.6 page 12 it says that the yappadaappadoo application will become number 3 app store  in the whole world. I slightly don't agree with this statement because what I think is that when this project will be launched, it will be the number 1 app store in the world, because the convenience of the app is greater than those popular app store right now.
just sayin.

I admire your positivity towards the yappadaappadoo project, anyway, this project will surely reach the top, but I think it would take much time, as we all know, the yappadaappadoo project isn't yet launched, and if ever it will be, it takes time to gain popularity since it is not yet well known in the society.
That would be awesome but I think number 3 would be much more realistic. Apple app store and Google play store are probably now starting to implement apps on PWA so, this will just be an additional competition.

I believe you're right, if the progressive web application is already used by other famous apps, I think that those giant app stores will also adopt it especially when they know that the PWA has great features that can attract customers.

Not all giant apps will probably comply. If those apps are being "giants" as they are now, why would they decrease
the functionability of the said app if they're fine the way they are now. Apps being turned into PWA's mean that they'll limit
the given functions into something that's monotomic.

Being number 3 is not bad at all its like 10 percent share revenue from these two giants in apps industry, as we all know that this is a million dollars industry and when you know it is like number 3 is not bad for the beginner like yappadappadoo... Well its only a beggining, and maybe after sometime this revenue will be equal to 3...
But they are also switched to pwa apps means they don't want yappadappadoo to become their biggest threat in this industry, but whatever will happen this project still the first to inaugurate PWA apps in this industry... And their advantage is they are connected to the blockchain technology, and this will make them different from other apps store...
Right,sonjay22!Others may have followed in switching to PWAs but Yappadappadoo as the first to develope PWA
strengthened with Blockchain Technology will lead the users to experience the PWA differently because of its
combined futuristic technology.  

Khayem is correct! YAPPADAPPADOO platform is a combination of the advantages of two-young future-proofed technologies. Progressive Web Apps is not the only weapon that YAPPADAPPADOO platform has, there is Blockchain Technology which has features that any technology existing right now cannot match. I can safely say that YAPPADAPPADOO platform is much better compared to the 2 application giants now.

I agree with all of you. In addition to this, YAPPADAPPADOO platform will offer Multi-Platform applications which will not be possible for the two-giants because they can only offer their applications applicable to their platform. What if I have more that one device, I have to move from one to another just to download my desired apps while by using YAPPADAPPADOO platform, I can download both.

Also two giants I think can't do no installation, no download, and no updates, most of the apps they have most often updates for each devices for the

users. Which I think this will push through yappadappadoo with their PWA.

Yes that's the advantage of yappadappadoo application between those two giant apps, the problem is that I think when those giant apps also switch to PWA, what will the yappadappadoo app does? because I'm sure those two giant apps will adapt to what is trendy.

You have a point that maybe those giant apps will switch to pwa if ever it is finished, but still the fact that it is still not yet finished, the pwa is continually modifying, so we should wait. Anyway blockchain technology is an advantage to especially if the users of this project are all exposed to blockchain technology since they already know how blockchain works they will switch to yappadappadoo for sure.
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: