Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:11:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ❇️YAPPADAPPADOO -❇️Bringing Revolutionary Multi-Platform Apps To All Users  (Read 30561 times)
ahiarobert01

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 03:47:32 AM

Wow! After reading some of the contents of this project, this is really fantastic. There is no doubt, PWA is the next chapter in web development.
It'll surely improves user experiences a lot.

Hello dude! You're right on that. Progressive Web Apps is the latest thing about web development. I've searched about PWA on the net. I've read several articles about it, and even these internet monsters such as google and microsoft are working on it. They don't want to be left behind. Projects such as yappadappadoo will surely make them work double time.

Absolutely right! Progressive Web Apps have some great features, such as, they are fast and realible. They load instantly and respond quickly. They very user friendly. Increase user engagement capability. Developers are really working on these.

Billion of users would definitely love the feature offered by Yappadappadoo about its nature of being like Native Apps. These apps give you the feeling of being comfortable in terms of user exprerience, easy to access. No installation and no untimely updates.

Learning PWAs' features has taken my interest to trying them soon. As people continuously shares and discusses
PWas, the convenience it brings is inculcated in my mind.Just this day, I had a hard time using my phone, I don't
know what happened, the messenger app suddenly stopped working,.I tried to un-install and install it many times
and even restarted my phone but it just didn't work.After 4hrs, I guess, I tried it again and at last it worked.
But this time, there are added instructions when I am trying to add another account.Situation such this is so
hassle.If that was an update, yeah, so untimely.Thanks to Yappadappadoo for finding way to offer PWAs.

Yeah your right on that very untimely update. This might not happen with PWA. But, the thing is, developers are still working on these technology that were introduce last 2015. It did not prosper simply because of the presence of Giant App stores in the market now. However, you cannot stop great developers to revolutionize   the App store.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sonjay22

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:39:23 AM

PWA's are like the apps of the future. Manipulative companies sure did a great job in suppressing PWA's for their business purposes. This will be the greatest convenience of mobile users and surely they would willingly subscribe to Yappadappadoo.

For what is good to yappadappadoo was, it is really doesn't need any download or installation, you'll only need to, is just click to run the apps,

that's it, just simple as that. Then, aside from that its not consuming anyway a big space for storage even there is an updates for the apps

compare to others where it is really annoying in terms of their updates.
But did any of you guys see if how much their apps or they have apps that is for sale? Because I'll just see their free apps on it,  and i want to know if how much is their apps when we buy it?

Probably, nobody knows how much it is pal. And in my understanding about this project in accordance to their whitepaper we can use their apps using their

token? I'm not sure on this but help me guys anyway, But I guess the value is good after the project.
For now we don't know the exactly amount of their applications and is good because now all of the apps from yappadappadoo is free and anybody can able to use it... I hope yappadappadoo will continue to have free applications in their platform so other enjoyed it while it's available...
scarleth06

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:13:43 AM

PWA's are like the apps of the future. Manipulative companies sure did a great job in suppressing PWA's for their business purposes. This will be the greatest convenience of mobile users and surely they would willingly subscribe to Yappadappadoo.

For what is good to yappadappadoo was, it is really doesn't need any download or installation, you'll only need to, is just click to run the apps,

that's it, just simple as that. Then, aside from that its not consuming anyway a big space for storage even there is an updates for the apps

compare to others where it is really annoying in terms of their updates.
But did any of you guys see if how much their apps or they have apps that is for sale? Because I'll just see their free apps on it,  and i want to know if how much is their apps when we buy it?

Probably, nobody knows how much it is pal. And in my understanding about this project in accordance to their whitepaper we can use their apps using their

token? I'm not sure on this but help me guys anyway, But I guess the value is good after the project.
For now we don't know the exactly amount of their applications and is good because now all of the apps from yappadappadoo is free and anybody can able to use it... I hope yappadappadoo will continue to have free applications in their platform so other enjoyed it while it's available...
For sure it will be available here and even if user need to pay the application is always worth it with yappadappadoo because of the features brought by PWA with the blockchain...
Agapelove

Activity: 425
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:45:40 PM

That's correct!  Progressive Web Apps (PWA) really is the application of the future. With the different amazing features of PWA, I think no one beats it for now and will definitely change the way applications were used to be. YAPPADAPPADOO team really did a good job on choosing PWA and Blockchain Technology for this project.

According to the latest updates now of PWA of yappadappadoo they've already beats the native apps when it comes in loading speed if I am not

mistaken, in accordance to their twitter updates. which is is a great news isn't?
DonChester

Activity: 88

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:01:30 PM

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Dh_0QatWkAI8lqa.jpg
Alas my friend! If it is indeed going to happen, what will happen to leading application stores by then? Will Apple and Android store still be able to lift up their noses above in pride? This news could be alarming for them by this time now.
Yes, I think so! Imagine that a fresh and new company will somehow have a sharp spike on the market. This is because they have the most advanced and most sophisticated system for creating applications.YAPPADAPPADOO applications will surely sell like hotcake due to its PWA characteristics.
FacingTheGiants

Activity: 94

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:13:14 PM

Alas my friend! If it is indeed going to happen, what will happen to leading application stores by then? Will Apple and Android store still be able to lift up their noses above in pride? This news could be alarming for them by this time now.
Yes, I think so! Imagine that a fresh and new company will somehow have a sharp spike on the market. This is because they have the most advanced and most sophisticated system for creating applications.YAPPADAPPADOO applications will surely sell like hotcake due to its PWA characteristics.
I agree. YAPPADAPPADOO platform will have applications full packed of good features. This is because they have used the Progressive Web Apps (PWA) and Blockchain Technology. Users will surely love it and they will definitely share the news with other users.
BuzzerBeater

Activity: 92

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:01:51 PM

Wow! After reading some of the contents of this project, this is really fantastic. There is no doubt, PWA is the next chapter in web development.
Hello dude! You're right on that. Progressive Web Apps is the latest thing about web development. I've searched about PWA on the net. I've read several articles about it, and even these internet monsters such as google and microsoft are working on it. They don't want to be left behind. Projects such as yappadappadoo will surely make them work double time.
Absolutely right! Progressive Web Apps have some great features, such as, they are fast and realible. They load instantly and respond quickly. They very user friendly. Increase user engagement capability. Developers are really working on these.
Billion of users would definitely love the feature offered by Yappadappadoo about its nature of being like Native Apps. These apps give you the feeling of being comfortable in terms of user exprerience, easy to access. No installation and no untimely updates.
You are definitely correct. YAPPADAPPADOO applications features were so unique and so great. Using the combination of Progressive Web Apps (PWA) and Blockchain Technology, the platform will definitely produce and offer applications that will be very useful and loved by all users.
XtraRolePlayer

Activity: 133

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:14:13 PM
Last edit: July 15, 2018, 05:27:59 PM by XtraRolePlayer

https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/1600/1*w0sIkaOm9_bB4Ch-tqDRzg.png
Based on this survey, most of the users are into Native Apps compared to Web Apps, simply because Native Apps are very easy to use, very engaging, almost three time faster than Web Apps. Now, imagine if most of the Web Apps would act like Native Apps, just like Yappadappadoo is presenting, it would be very comfortable for us.
Yes, these are all true. It will surely comfortable to us as users. The Progressive Web Apps (PWA) is quite a great innovation of application which has acts like a Native Apps but can be accessed thru our browsers. What is amazing with these applications is that it is very easy to use, no need for updates and less consumed data space..
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:54:01 PM
Last edit: July 15, 2018, 06:04:47 PM by cryp24x

I agree. YAPPADAPPADOO platform will have applications full packed of good features. This is because they have used the Progressive Web Apps (PWA) and Blockchain Technology. Users will surely love it and they will definitely share the news with other users.
This is nice. A very brave prediction and I think it is doable. By using the YAPPADAPPADOO Suite, this is very easy for them and the team really is doing their job proving to us that the technology will definitely on its way to the top because of its great features. Let us just continue supporting the team on this journey to success against the applications giants..
BitDane

Activity: 1372
Merit: 348

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 06:06:08 PM

This is nice. A very brave prediction and I think it is doable. By using the YAPPADAPPADOO Suite, this is very easy for them and the team really is doing their job proving to us that the technology will definitely on its way to the top because of its great features. Let us just continue supporting the team on this journey to success against the applications giants..
Well, What should I say? You are definitely right. Now that we are seeing some of the leading apps are converting their platform with Progressive Web Apps (PWA), Two years from now is quite enough time to make this 50% of the applications converted to PWA happened. This is really a good news for the YAPPADAPPADOO project because this is their main product. All we have to do is support this great project and wait.
Shikaina

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:34:39 PM

Wow! 4x faster than native applications, its not a joke and 10x less of data used. It is indeed a revolution. What else do we need then?
Bitbitchy

Activity: 157

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:56:00 PM

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DiFWtD8X0AAuPuF.jpg

Wow! 4x faster than native applications, its not a joke and 10x less of data used. It is indeed a revolution. What else do we need then?
This is really wonderful. Thanks for sharing this shikaina. I can relate to this when i open an application and everything that i see is just white loading and loading. And sometimes they dont even open.
Gracechen17

Activity: 367
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:28:10 PM

As what I've read on their whitepaper, 2.6 page 12 it says that the yappadaappadoo application will become number 3 app store  in the whole world. I slightly don't agree with this statement because what I think is that when this project will be launched, it will be the number 1 app store in the world, because the convenience of the app is greater than those popular app store right now.
just sayin.

I admire your positivity towards the yappadaappadoo project, anyway, this project will surely reach the top, but I think it would take much time, as we all know, the yappadaappadoo project isn't yet launched, and if ever it will be, it takes time to gain popularity since it is not yet well known in the society.
That would be awesome but I think number 3 would be much more realistic. Apple app store and Google play store are probably now starting to implement apps on PWA so, this will just be an additional competition.

I believe you're right, if the progressive web application is already used by other famous apps, I think that those giant app stores will also adopt it especially when they know that the PWA has great features that can attract customers.

Not all giant apps will probably comply. If those apps are being "giants" as they are now, why would they decrease
the functionability of the said app if they're fine the way they are now. Apps being turned into PWA's mean that they'll limit
the given functions into something that's monotomic.

Being number 3 is not bad at all its like 10 percent share revenue from these two giants in apps industry, as we all know that this is a million dollars industry and when you know it is like number 3 is not bad for the beginner like yappadappadoo... Well its only a beggining, and maybe after sometime this revenue will be equal to 3...
But they are also switched to pwa apps means they don't want yappadappadoo to become their biggest threat in this industry, but whatever will happen this project still the first to inaugurate PWA apps in this industry... And their advantage is they are connected to the blockchain technology, and this will make them different from other apps store...
Right,sonjay22!Others may have followed in switching to PWAs but Yappadappadoo as the first to develope PWA
strengthened with Blockchain Technology will lead the users to experience the PWA differently because of its
combined futuristic technology.  

Khayem is correct! YAPPADAPPADOO platform is a combination of the advantages of two-young future-proofed technologies. Progressive Web Apps is not the only weapon that YAPPADAPPADOO platform has, there is Blockchain Technology which has features that any technology existing right now cannot match. I can safely say that YAPPADAPPADOO platform is much better compared to the 2 application giants now.

I agree with all of you. In addition to this, YAPPADAPPADOO platform will offer Multi-Platform applications which will not be possible for the two-giants because they can only offer their applications applicable to their platform. What if I have more that one device, I have to move from one to another just to download my desired apps while by using YAPPADAPPADOO platform, I can download both.

Also two giants I think can't do no installation, no download, and no updates, most of the apps they have most often updates for each devices for the

users. Which I think this will push through yappadappadoo with their PWA.
Ya. I hever thought about that. It is true. If they want to revolutionize their applications and do like Yappadappadoo does, i think they cannot because they cannot with out installations and downloads. You are right dude. They have to think of ways how they can cope up with PWA applications.
Loveydovey04

Activity: 392
Merit: 123

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:05:18 PM

As what I've read on their whitepaper, 2.6 page 12 it says that the yappadaappadoo application will become number 3 app store  in the whole world. I slightly don't agree with this statement because what I think is that when this project will be launched, it will be the number 1 app store in the world, because the convenience of the app is greater than those popular app store right now.
just sayin.

I admire your positivity towards the yappadaappadoo project, anyway, this project will surely reach the top, but I think it would take much time, as we all know, the yappadaappadoo project isn't yet launched, and if ever it will be, it takes time to gain popularity since it is not yet well known in the society.
That would be awesome but I think number 3 would be much more realistic. Apple app store and Google play store are probably now starting to implement apps on PWA so, this will just be an additional competition.

I believe you're right, if the progressive web application is already used by other famous apps, I think that those giant app stores will also adopt it especially when they know that the PWA has great features that can attract customers.

Not all giant apps will probably comply. If those apps are being "giants" as they are now, why would they decrease
the functionability of the said app if they're fine the way they are now. Apps being turned into PWA's mean that they'll limit
the given functions into something that's monotomic.

Being number 3 is not bad at all its like 10 percent share revenue from these two giants in apps industry, as we all know that this is a million dollars industry and when you know it is like number 3 is not bad for the beginner like yappadappadoo... Well its only a beggining, and maybe after sometime this revenue will be equal to 3...
But they are also switched to pwa apps means they don't want yappadappadoo to become their biggest threat in this industry, but whatever will happen this project still the first to inaugurate PWA apps in this industry... And their advantage is they are connected to the blockchain technology, and this will make them different from other apps store...
Right,sonjay22!Others may have followed in switching to PWAs but Yappadappadoo as the first to develope PWA
strengthened with Blockchain Technology will lead the users to experience the PWA differently because of its
combined futuristic technology.  

Khayem is correct! YAPPADAPPADOO platform is a combination of the advantages of two-young future-proofed technologies. Progressive Web Apps is not the only weapon that YAPPADAPPADOO platform has, there is Blockchain Technology which has features that any technology existing right now cannot match. I can safely say that YAPPADAPPADOO platform is much better compared to the 2 application giants now.

I agree with all of you. In addition to this, YAPPADAPPADOO platform will offer Multi-Platform applications which will not be possible for the two-giants because they can only offer their applications applicable to their platform. What if I have more that one device, I have to move from one to another just to download my desired apps while by using YAPPADAPPADOO platform, I can download both.

Also two giants I think can't do no installation, no download, and no updates, most of the apps they have most often updates for each devices for the

users. Which I think this will push through yappadappadoo with their PWA.
Ya. I hever thought about that. It is true. If they want to revolutionize their applications and do like Yappadappadoo does, i think they cannot because they cannot with out installations and downloads. You are right dude. They have to think of ways how they can cope up with PWA applications.
Ya and if they want to cope up they will need to totally make over their whole system. Their store is build differently as well as their applications. They will need to rebuild their system so they can be with PWA. that will not be easy but there must be ways for them.

lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 08:38:29 PM

Excerpt from page 4 of YAPPADAPPADOO Whitepaper:
The yappadappadoo Store is the first and currently the only app store for PWA with links to the Blockchain for payments, smart contracting, app selection and reviews. Therefore, yappadappadoo does not store any personal user data – we operate with Blockchain-IDs only.

This is one of the features of YAPPADAPPADOO platform, the Blockchain-ID. This feature will really provide high security on personal user data because every transaction will be identified through Blockchain-ID only. Preventive measures were being implemented because some private data sometimes leak and sometimes identity theft occurs.
Yes one of the best feature of yappadappadoo, users don't have to give or provide their own personal data... Only their blockchain ID is needed to buy and use application from yappadappadoo and even transfer it to other user... In other words safety is also a factor for this project and not only their great features, because of that identity theft is out of the question...
The feature is so good, using blockchain ID's instead of providing your information is one great feature, not because it is easy but your information is safe from leaking and also safe from plagiarism. So in order for us to purchase an app from yappadappadoo application,we must create a blockchain ID first.
Is that so? And if i am going to create an account will I be able to avail free applications too? I know there are applications for sale but i believe there are also free just like in big application stores.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Julianito

Activity: 36

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:05:58 AM

This is really wonderful. Thanks for sharing this shikaina. I can relate to this when i open an application and everything that i see is just white loading and loading. And sometimes they dont even open.

Yeah I totally agree. Progressive Web Application is really an amazing development in our internet world and smartphone generation. It will change user experience and web experience in a better way. Goodbye to turtle Apps.
ahiarobert01

Activity: 18

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:45:22 AM

Yeah I totally agree. Progressive Web Application is really an amazing development in our internet world and smartphone generation. It will change user experience and web experience in a better way. Goodbye to turtle Apps.

PWA is great! But, PWA technology is on its development stage as of now. Even Google is currently working on it up to now. With Yappadappadoo, they still have a lot of time to work on this. Based on the road map, early next year will be the next big thing. Continue achieving the best!
sonjay22

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 09:38:38 AM

The yappadappadoo Store is the first and currently the only app store for PWA with links to the Blockchain for payments, smart contracting, app selection and reviews. Therefore, yappadappadoo does not store any personal user data – we operate with Blockchain-IDs only.

This is one of the features of YAPPADAPPADOO platform, the Blockchain-ID. This feature will really provide high security on personal user data because every transaction will be identified through Blockchain-ID only. Preventive measures were being implemented because some private data sometimes leak and sometimes identity theft occurs.
Yes one of the best feature of yappadappadoo, users don't have to give or provide their own personal data... Only their blockchain ID is needed to buy and use application from yappadappadoo and even transfer it to other user... In other words safety is also a factor for this project and not only their great features, because of that identity theft is out of the question...
Yes, it is! We all know that not at all platforms on the internet are safe to some identity stealers who will use your personal data to their wrongdoings. YAPPADAPPADOO platform simply makes that security tighter and minimal information was required to purchase their applications.

Yeah that's right, and that's not a new things  to me in fact, majority of them are just trying to get the information of others stealing account

of the community who partake in it, Yappadappadoo is differ from them instead every users of yappa is  really secured and very safe.

Due to yappadappadoo Store will link to the Blockchain. Independence, transparency and security are guaranteed
Yes you're right, one of the factors need by consumer and also investors is the safety of every transaction for all of their users... For sure they'll know that blockchain technology is perfect for it, and that's what exactly happened here... So many investors, developer and user don't have any doubts about their security when they started to make transaction here at yappadappadoo platform...
scarleth06

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 10:09:01 AM

Yes, it is! We all know that not at all platforms on the internet are safe to some identity stealers who will use your personal data to their wrongdoings. YAPPADAPPADOO platform simply makes that security tighter and minimal information was required to purchase their applications.

Yeah that's right, and that's not a new things  to me in fact, majority of them are just trying to get the information of others stealing account

of the community who partake in it, Yappadappadoo is differ from them instead every users of yappa is  really secured and very safe.

Due to yappadappadoo Store will link to the Blockchain. Independence, transparency and security are guaranteed
Yes you're right, one of the factors need by consumer and also investors is the safety of every transaction for all of their users... For sure they'll know that blockchain technology is perfect for it, and that's what exactly happened here... So many investors, developer and user don't have any doubts about their security when they started to make transaction here at yappadappadoo platform...
Ofcourse developer will give their best to have secured transactions for all of its investors and users, that's why they choose to link with blockchain technology for the safety of everyone's data and application... Also it comes with a good and quality service to all...
joliepearl06

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 10:31:00 AM

That is for sure, it will become a reality and let the reality bite us for this is a good reason for all... For sure many of us can't wait to use and have application from yappadappadoo, and we don't have to worry because clock's ticking real quick...
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: