Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:11:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ❇️YAPPADAPPADOO -❇️Bringing Revolutionary Multi-Platform Apps To All Users  (Read 30561 times)
Bitbitchy

Activity: 157
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:29:05 PM
Last edit: July 18, 2018, 03:08:49 PM by Bitbitchy

As what I've read on their whitepaper, 2.6 page 12 it says that the yappadaappadoo application will become number 3 app store  in the whole world. I slightly don't agree with this statement because what I think is that when this project will be launched, it will be the number 1 app store in the world, because the convenience of the app is greater than those popular app store right now.
just sayin.
I admire your positivity towards the yappadaappadoo project, anyway, this project will surely reach the top, but I think it would take much time, as we all know, the yappadaappadoo project isn't yet launched, and if ever it will be, it takes time to gain popularity since it is not yet well known in the society.
That is the reason why we have to support them. Spread the news to everybody. Since we all know the benefits then we can share it with other people in our own simple way. If we have social media, we can simply share it. Or if we want, we can join their bounty and earn rewards by just sharing the good news about the project.
Ya sure. Believing in their project means supporting them also. If we are happy and we believe in them then you are right dude, we can do simple sharing in social networks and word of mouth will also help. The truth is this project will greatly benefit us the moment they come out in the market.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Loveydovey04

Activity: 392
Merit: 123

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:05:17 PM

This is amazing! Meaning to say, it doesnt matter which browser do you use, if all of these known and leading browsers support PWA then there will be no problem which browser you choose. It can work fine in your mobile, tablet and desktop.
Very nice! It is not easy to make the applications compatible with all browsers. The good thing about YAPPADAPPADOO apps, they are multi-platform and multi browsers as well. This is another good feature of Progressive Web Apps (PWA) that we can mark as a plus factor the system.
You bet! This is really great! I think this is really amazing because, for every mobile device, these browsers are really used by the users. YAPPADAPPADOO team really have a good idea on this projects most importantly how they will make it easier and convenient for users.
Ya it doesnt matter if I have an old Nokia phone as long as there is internet in the device then i can open whichever applications i want. They are very friendly and manageable. Doesnt demand much requirements to be used.

lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 08:28:26 PM

Wow! After reading some of the contents of this project, this is really fantastic. There is no doubt, PWA is the next chapter in web development.
It'll surely improves user experiences a lot.

Hello dude! You're right on that. Progressive Web Apps is the latest thing about web development. I've searched about PWA on the net. I've read several articles about it, and even these internet monsters such as google and microsoft are working on it. They don't want to be left behind. Projects such as yappadappadoo will surely make them work double time.

Absolutely right! Progressive Web Apps have some great features, such as, they are fast and realible. They load instantly and respond quickly. They very user friendly. Increase user engagement capability. Developers are really working on these.

Billion of users would definitely love the feature offered by Yappadappadoo about its nature of being like Native Apps. These apps give you the feeling of being comfortable in terms of user exprerience, easy to access. No installation and no untimely updates.

Learning PWAs' features has taken my interest to trying them soon. As people continuously shares and discusses
PWas, the convenience it brings is inculcated in my mind.Just this day, I had a hard time using my phone, I don't
know what happened, the messenger app suddenly stopped working,.I tried to un-install and install it many times
and even restarted my phone but it just didn't work.After 4hrs, I guess, I tried it again and at last it worked.
But this time, there are added instructions when I am trying to add another account.Situation such this is so
hassle.If that was an update, yeah, so untimely.Thanks to Yappadappadoo for finding way to offer PWAs.

Yeah your right on that very untimely update. This might not happen with PWA. But, the thing is, developers are still working on these technology that were introduce last 2015. It did not prosper simply because of the presence of Giant App stores in the market now. However, you cannot stop great developers to revolutionize   the App store.

Very well said, indeed the yappadappadoo project is revolutionary because of the PWA and Blockchain Technology, however the developers of the PWA has not yet developed the application fully and it takes a lot of time to fully developed it, so I think we should wait until it's done.
Ya. I’m also excited to try them myself. I’m curious to see if everything they’ve promise in their whitepaper about PWA are true. And if they prove me that all of those are true, i will switch immediately to Yappadappadoo for my applications.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Shikaina

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:59:31 PM

Wow! After reading some of the contents of this project, this is really fantastic. There is no doubt, PWA is the next chapter in web development.

Hello dude! You're right on that. Progressive Web Apps is the latest thing about web development. I've searched about PWA on the net. I've read several articles about it, and even these internet monsters such as google and microsoft are working on it. They don't want to be left behind. Projects such as yappadappadoo will surely make them work double time.

Absolutely right! Progressive Web Apps have some great features, such as, they are fast and realible. They load instantly and respond quickly. They very user friendly. Increase user engagement capability. Developers are really working on these.

Billion of users would definitely love the feature offered by Yappadappadoo about its nature of being like Native Apps. These apps give you the feeling of being comfortable in terms of user exprerience, easy to access. No installation and no untimely updates.

Learning PWAs' features has taken my interest to trying them soon. As people continuously shares and discusses
PWas, the convenience it brings is inculcated in my mind.Just this day, I had a hard time using my phone, I don't
know what happened, the messenger app suddenly stopped working,.I tried to un-install and install it many times
and even restarted my phone but it just didn't work.After 4hrs, I guess, I tried it again and at last it worked.
But this time, there are added instructions when I am trying to add another account.Situation such this is so
hassle.If that was an update, yeah, so untimely.Thanks to Yappadappadoo for finding way to offer PWAs.

Yeah your right on that very untimely update. This might not happen with PWA. But, the thing is, developers are still working on these technology that were introduce last 2015. It did not prosper simply because of the presence of Giant App stores in the market now. However, you cannot stop great developers to revolutionize   the App store.

Very well said, indeed the yappadappadoo project is revolutionary because of the PWA and Blockchain Technology, however the developers of the PWA has not yet developed the application fully and it takes a lot of time to fully developed it, so I think we should wait until it's done.
Ya. I’m also excited to try them myself. I’m curious to see if everything they’ve promise in their whitepaper about PWA are true. And if they prove me that all of those are true, i will switch immediately to Yappadappadoo for my applications.
Same here. Who wants tons of downloads in their phones? It seems that I’m buying phone only for applications. I bought my phone so i will have something to use in the web, to call, text and chat and browse. If i can do all of these with out installing a single application then why would i go back to old applications?
natsu_koo

Activity: 186
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:56:31 PM

That's great! I'm hoping that this project will not fail us, I trusted this project though, so I hope they will do what they've promised. So far this project is progressing.

Laccoin: It starts here with your Money
▨ Debit cards, P2P Loans, Index Fund ▨
➤ Whitepaper ➤ Facebook ➤ Twitter ➤ Telegram
sonjay22

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:42:43 AM

Alas my friend! If it is indeed going to happen, what will happen to leading application stores by then? Will Apple and Android store still be able to lift up their noses above in pride? This news could be alarming for them by this time now.
Yes, I think so! Imagine that a fresh and new company will somehow have a sharp spike on the market. This is because they have the most advanced and most sophisticated system for creating applications.YAPPADAPPADOO applications will surely sell like hotcake due to its PWA characteristics.
I agree. YAPPADAPPADOO platform will have applications full packed of good features. This is because they have used the Progressive Web Apps (PWA) and Blockchain Technology. Users will surely love it and they will definitely share the news with other users.
That is for sure, it will become a reality and let the reality bite us for this is a good reason for all... For sure many of us can't wait to use and have application from yappadappadoo, and we don't have to worry because clock's ticking real quick...
Yeah,this won't take long to happen. Yappadappadoo's platform will definitely be loved by users in no time
with its PWAs' great features.And that would push them to share this to other people for them to try and use,
as well.

It's true and when something is really good everyone can't wait for it, means yappadappadoo proved that they are accepted by many user in the early stage of their project...  Even they not operational officially peolpe are patiently waiting for this project, it's like they are hungry for application...
Kitti John

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:43:36 AM

I want the plan luck.
Seamless idea, mindful logo.  Good luck fellows.
scarleth06

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:08:50 AM

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DiLEER0WsAAk2f0.jpg
 This is amazing! Meaning to say, it doesnt matter which browser do you use, if all of these known and leading browsers support PWA then there will be no problem which browser you choose. It can work fine in your mobile, tablet and desktop.
Very nice! It is not easy to make the applications compatible with all browsers. The good thing about YAPPADAPPADOO apps, they are multi-platform and multi browsers as well. This is another good feature of Progressive Web Apps (PWA) that we can mark as a plus factor the system.
I agree! Another feature of Progressive Web Apps (PWA) was revealed through YAPPADAPPADOO project. I am quite excited to the next features that will be revealed by this project. The developer was really experts in programming since it will be compatible with all the above browsers.
Wow it's another incredible features of yappadappadoo platform and their own PWA, another reason for native apps store need to worry about ... I guess yappadappadoo can't stop right now, will continue to conquer the apps industry...
joeljames23

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:39:27 AM

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Dh_0QatWkAI8lqa.jpg
Alas my friend! If it is indeed going to happen, what will happen to leading application stores by then? Will Apple and Android store still be able to lift up their noses above in pride? This news could be alarming for them by this time now.
Yes, I think so! Imagine that a fresh and new company will somehow have a sharp spike on the market. This is because they have the most advanced and most sophisticated system for creating applications.YAPPADAPPADOO applications will surely sell like hotcake due to its PWA characteristics.
I agree. YAPPADAPPADOO platform will have applications full packed of good features. This is because they have used the Progressive Web Apps (PWA) and Blockchain Technology. Users will surely love it and they will definitely share the news with other users.
That is for sure, it will become a reality and let the reality bite us for this is a good reason for all... For sure many of us can't wait to use and have application from yappadappadoo, and we don't have to worry because clock's ticking real quick...
Yeah,this won't take long to happen. Yappadappadoo's platform will definitely be loved by users in no time
with its PWAs' great features.And that would push them to share this to other people for them to try and use,
as well.

It's true and when something is really good everyone can't wait for it, means yappadappadoo proved that they are accepted by many user in the early stage of their project...  Even they not operational officially peolpe are patiently waiting for this project, it's like they are hungry for application...
I'll see it like a popular restaurants or shopping malls that even they are still closed many people are waiting outside for the opening, at this moment I will congratulate yappadappadoo in advance, because of many user's already waiting for them to operate...
joliepearl06

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:09:33 AM

I agree! Another feature of Progressive Web Apps (PWA) was revealed through YAPPADAPPADOO project. I am quite excited to the next features that will be revealed by this project. The developer was really experts in programming since it will be compatible with all the above browsers.
Wow it's another incredible features of yappadappadoo platform and their own PWA, another reason for native apps store need to worry about ... I guess yappadappadoo can't stop right now, will continue to conquer the apps industry...
They can't stop yappadappadoo to implement change in this industry, this is another example of how great is to have a application from them... And you can search it in any browser or search engines available like shown above, this is another advantage...
unojunno

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:40:43 AM

They can't stop yappadappadoo to implement change in this industry, this is another example of how great is to have a application from them... And you can search it in any browser or search engines available like shown above, this is another advantage...
Indeed, pwa apps is available to any browser means they upgrade it even they're not start to operate!? What can we say guys, its not started yet but they're continue to upgrade their platform for us to have enjoyable experience... Bravo yappadappadoo, that's all i can say...
jaymirson

Activity: 40

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:09:28 PM

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Dh_0QatWkAI8lqa.jpg
as well.

I'll see it like a popular restaurants or shopping malls that even they are still closed many people are waiting outside for the opening, at this moment I will congratulate yappadappadoo in advance, because of many user's already waiting for them to operate...
We cannot deny that yappadappadoo and it's PWA features make this project worthy to wait and have by many applications user, all of us are waiting for this, and for sure if you are an investor of this project you are much excited than us...
Citriney

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:42:02 PM

Yes,very nice! It only shows that Progressive web applications (PWAs) really work regardless of browser choice
of users.No more worries when it comes to compatibilities of these apps to browsers that users are used to.And
the best thing is that we can find them here at Yappadappadoo, the first to bring PWAs with added Blockchain
technology!
Jadeite

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:17:47 PM

Something is not clear here for me. If PWA applications can work well with any web browsers out there, how it is going to be in Yappadappadoo platform? How are we going to identify their own applications? Will they have their own browser then?
Well, based on their beta version that they’ve shown us, they have their own application store when you open their website address in whatever browser, so I think from whichever browser you would open Yappadappadoo applications there also you will use them.
I think we will have our own platform for our own apps when we buy some of the YAPPADAPPADOO applications. Or we can buy these applications and it will create a shortcut icon on our mobile devices desktop. So it will be easy for us to use it like our native applications.
This is an interesting point for me. If Yappadappadoo applications are available in any browser, access to it
won't be a problem. But when purchase of app is being made, I think that we'd have shortcut icon on our
devices for easy access, like a native app.Only that it won't consume our data storage. Just what I think it would be...
Khayem

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:40:49 PM

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DiFWtD8X0AAuPuF.jpg

Wow! 4x faster than native applications, its not a joke and 10x less of data used. It is indeed a revolution. What else do we need then?
This is really wonderful. Thanks for sharing this shikaina. I can relate to this when i open an application and everything that i see is just white loading and loading. And sometimes they dont even open.

Yeah I totally agree. Progressive Web Application is really an amazing development in our internet world and smartphone generation. It will change user experience and web experience in a better way. Goodbye to turtle Apps.
Lol!  Cheesy
Indeed turtle? Ya maybe some of their applications but they also have good applications. We must not be forgetfull that all those years, we had nothing but them so we need also to thank them. But we must not be stuck with them if we have a better choice.
Yes, I agree!We must be grateful for these native apps that we have, they are serving well with the best of their capabilities.It is because of their limits that app developers look for means to come-up with better one.And as technology progresses , things like PWAs are being found and developed,with features far better than what is available.
Andycalum

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:13:23 PM

As what I've read on their whitepaper, 2.6 page 12 it says that the yappadaappadoo application will become number 3 app store  in the whole world. I slightly don't agree with this statement because what I think is that when this project will be launched, it will be the number 1 app store in the world, because the convenience of the app is greater than those popular app store right now.
just sayin.

I admire your positivity towards the yappadaappadoo project, anyway, this project will surely reach the top, but I think it would take much time, as we all know, the yappadaappadoo project isn't yet launched, and if ever it will be, it takes time to gain popularity since it is not yet well known in the society.

Though I agree with you that it will take time to gain popularity for Yappadappadoo to reach the top in this industry, as a supporter,  spreading the news about them and their Progressive Web Applications through social media platform will be of great help.In this way, people will be aware of Yappadappadoo and learn more about great features and advantages of its PWAs and other benefits they could have in their platform.
BitDane

Activity: 1372
Merit: 348

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 03:43:18 PM

As what I've read on their whitepaper, 2.6 page 12 it says that the yappadaappadoo application will become number 3 app store  in the whole world. I slightly don't agree with this statement because what I think is that when this project will be launched, it will be the number 1 app store in the world, because the convenience of the app is greater than those popular app store right now.
just sayin.

Though I agree with you that it will take time to gain popularity for Yappadappadoo to reach the top in this industry, as a supporter,  spreading the news about them and their Progressive Web Applications through social media platform will be of great help.In this way, people will be aware of Yappadappadoo and learn more about great features and advantages of its PWAs and other benefits they could have in their platform.

I strongly agree with your statement. Social media is a powerful tool to spread the news about Progressive Web Applications (PWA) and YAPPADAPPADOO project. There are millions of people who are interconnected through social media, sharing of posts and retweeting tweets will really reach those people who are not aware of Blockchain Technology and the projects about it.
SmartBounty
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:56:12 PM

Strong team with strong advisors attached to the project that have an understanding of the target market.
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:01:21 PM

just sayin.

Though I agree with you that it will take time to gain popularity for Yappadappadoo to reach the top in this industry, as a supporter,  spreading the news about them and their Progressive Web Applications through social media platform will be of great help.In this way, people will be aware of Yappadappadoo and learn more about great features and advantages of its PWAs and other benefits they could have in their platform.

I strongly agree with your statement. Social media is a powerful tool to spread the news about Progressive Web Applications (PWA) and YAPPADAPPADOO project. There are millions of people who are interconnected through social media, sharing of posts and retweeting tweets will really reach those people who are not aware of Blockchain Technology and the projects about it.
You are definitely right. Social Media really have a great role in spreading the great news about the YAPPADAPPADOO project and the wonders of Progressive Web Applications (PWA). It also boosts the awareness of the people about Blockchain Technology and all its features.
DonChester

Activity: 88

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:36:06 PM

Something is not clear here for me. If PWA applications can work well with any web browsers out there, how it is going to be in Yappadappadoo platform? How are we going to identify their own applications? Will they have their own browser then?
Well, based on their beta version that they’ve shown us, they have their own application store when you open their website address in whatever browser, so I think from whichever browser you would open Yappadappadoo applications there also you will use them.
I think we will have our own platform for our own apps when we buy some of the YAPPADAPPADOO applications. Or we can buy these applications and it will create a shortcut icon on our mobile devices desktop. So it will be easy for us to use it like our native applications.
This is an interesting point for me. If Yappadappadoo applications are available in any browser, access to it
won't be a problem. But when purchase of app is being made, I think that we'd have shortcut icon on our
devices for easy access, like a native app.Only that it won't consume our data storage. Just what I think it would be...
I think a shortcut icon will do. It is possible because we can produce a shortcut link using the browser. The shortcut link will call the application to be used. That way it is easier to find the right application just like the native application. I believe YAPPADAPPADOO team can do that.
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: