Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:35:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ❇️YAPPADAPPADOO -❇️Bringing Revolutionary Multi-Platform Apps To All Users  (Read 30561 times)
natsu_koo

Activity: 186
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 12:03:26 AM

This is amazing! Meaning to say, it doesnt matter which browser do you use, if all of these known and leading browsers support PWA then there will be no problem which browser you choose. It can work fine in your mobile, tablet and desktop.

How fascinating is this project? Really this very cool, it seems perfection to me, imagine you can use it in any browser, there's no need to install, no need to update and it is a multi-platform. Amazing right?

Laccoin: It starts here with your Money
▨ Debit cards, P2P Loans, Index Fund ▨
➤ Whitepaper ➤ Facebook ➤ Twitter ➤ Telegram
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sonjay22

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:05:45 AM

Wow! 4x faster than native applications, its not a joke and 10x less of data used. It is indeed a revolution. What else do we need then?
This is really wonderful. Thanks for sharing this shikaina. I can relate to this when i open an application and everything that i see is just white loading and loading. And sometimes they dont even open.

Yeah I totally agree. Progressive Web Application is really an amazing development in our internet world and smartphone generation. It will change user experience and web experience in a better way. Goodbye to turtle Apps.
Lol!  Cheesy
Indeed turtle? Ya maybe some of their applications but they also have good applications. We must not be forgetfull that all those years, we had nothing but them so we need also to thank them. But we must not be stuck with them if we have a better choice.
We still need to thank native apps for always gives us a headache when our phones is lagging because of many updates need to do, for deleting our old photos and videos because we cannot able to save new one...  And for having them in such a long time reasons why yappadappadoo and PWA forced to come in the scenes...
scarleth06

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:24:34 AM

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DiFWtD8X0AAuPuF.jpg

Wow! 4x faster than native applications, its not a joke and 10x less of data used. It is indeed a revolution. What else do we need then?
This is really wonderful. Thanks for sharing this shikaina. I can relate to this when i open an application and everything that i see is just white loading and loading. And sometimes they dont even open.

Yeah I totally agree. Progressive Web Application is really an amazing development in our internet world and smartphone generation. It will change user experience and web experience in a better way. Goodbye to turtle Apps.
Lol!  Cheesy
Indeed turtle? Ya maybe some of their applications but they also have good applications. We must not be forgetfull that all those years, we had nothing but them so we need also to thank them. But we must not be stuck with them if we have a better choice.
We still need to thank native apps for always gives us a headache when our phones is lagging because of many updates need to do, for deleting our old photos and videos because we cannot able to save new one...  And for having them in such a long time reasons why yappadappadoo and PWA forced to come in the scenes...
Yes its still need to thank them, because if they are not here and all of their feature there's no reason why people behind this project will think to change/upgrade it all and brought a wonderful platform to us, thanks native apps you'll surely missed by no one lol...
joliepearl06

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:40:26 AM

This App store powered by blockchain presented by Yappadappadoo is very promising. More often than not, investors are looking for something like this one - game changing, futuristic, and trustworthy. I'm planning to invest on this project. Looking for more updates.
You are correct. Most investors are looking for unique projects which are different from others. As you have said, they are looking for something like game-changing, futuristic, and trustworthy. I think YAPPADAPPADOO project have that characteristic and it's kinda interesting project.
If that's what you want for investment you've come to the right project, yappadappadoo will guarantee you a success because of its features and it can able to compete with the two pioneer of this industry that is a big factor... This is one of a kind project that have the advantage when it comes to features and all the things you said...
joeljames23

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:01:56 AM

Lol!  Cheesy
Yes that's true, even though those turtle apps you are saying brought us problem, still they help though in an annoying way, lol.
We should be thankful to them because if they don't existed maybe there will be no groups who can came up with this idea of PWA.
I agree and maybe that's the purpose of native apps to bring another company that will stand up for a change and that is yappadappadoo project, now i believe in saying that everything happens for a reason...
AzrailBogov

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:10:12 AM

If we look at the functions that Yappadappadoo already shows, we can easily say that this is the first project in this area.
unojunno

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:29:45 AM

This App store powered by blockchain presented by Yappadappadoo is very promising. More often than not, investors are looking for something like this one - game changing, futuristic, and trustworthy. I'm planning to invest on this project. Looking for more updates.
You are correct. Most investors are looking for unique projects which are different from others. As you have said, they are looking for something like game-changing, futuristic, and trustworthy. I think YAPPADAPPADOO project have that characteristic and it's kinda interesting project.
If that's what you want for investment you've come to the right project, yappadappadoo will guarantee you a success because of its features and it can able to compete with the two pioneer of this industry that is a big factor... This is one of a kind project that have the advantage when it comes to features and all the things you said...
That's correct maybe you'll need to read their white paper for you to understand clearly all the features and advantage of yappadappadoo platform, you can check it out here:
https://yappadappadoo.com/whitepaper_en.pdf
jaymirson

Activity: 40

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 12:02:56 PM

That's correct maybe you'll need to read their white paper for you to understand clearly all the features and advantage of yappadappadoo platform, you can check it out here:
https://yappadappadoo.com/whitepaper_en.pdf
Tnx for sharing this dude, i also want to know everything about yappadappadoo, even small things from this project is important to know by a contributor and supporters like me... And im planning to buy some tokens and make an small investment with them, goodluck to yappadappadoo and to me...  Cheesy
Khayem

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 12:46:38 PM

As what I've read on their whitepaper, 2.6 page 12 it says that the yappadaappadoo application will become number 3 app store  in the whole world. I slightly don't agree with this statement because what I think is that when this project will be launched, it will be the number 1 app store in the world, because the convenience of the app is greater than those popular app store right now.
just sayin.

I admire your positivity towards the yappadaappadoo project, anyway, this project will surely reach the top, but I think it would take much time, as we all know, the yappadaappadoo project isn't yet launched, and if ever it will be, it takes time to gain popularity since it is not yet well known in the society.
That would be awesome but I think number 3 would be much more realistic. Apple app store and Google play store are probably now starting to implement apps on PWA so, this will just be an additional competition.

I believe you're right, if the progressive web application is already used by other famous apps, I think that those giant app stores will also adopt it especially when they know that the PWA has great features that can attract customers.

Not all giant apps will probably comply. If those apps are being "giants" as they are now, why would they decrease
the functionability of the said app if they're fine the way they are now. Apps being turned into PWA's mean that they'll limit
the given functions into something that's monotomic.

Being number 3 is not bad at all its like 10 percent share revenue from these two giants in apps industry, as we all know that this is a million dollars industry and when you know it is like number 3 is not bad for the beginner like yappadappadoo... Well its only a beggining, and maybe after sometime this revenue will be equal to 3...
But they are also switched to pwa apps means they don't want yappadappadoo to become their biggest threat in this industry, but whatever will happen this project still the first to inaugurate PWA apps in this industry... And their advantage is they are connected to the blockchain technology, and this will make them different from other apps store...
Right,sonjay22!Others may have followed in switching to PWAs but Yappadappadoo as the first to develope PWA
strengthened with Blockchain Technology will lead the users to experience the PWA differently because of its
combined futuristic technology.  

Khayem is correct! YAPPADAPPADOO platform is a combination of the advantages of two-young future-proofed technologies. Progressive Web Apps is not the only weapon that YAPPADAPPADOO platform has, there is Blockchain Technology which has features that any technology existing right now cannot match. I can safely say that YAPPADAPPADOO platform is much better compared to the 2 application giants now.

I agree with all of you. In addition to this, YAPPADAPPADOO platform will offer Multi-Platform applications which will not be possible for the two-giants because they can only offer their applications applicable to their platform. What if I have more that one device, I have to move from one to another just to download my desired apps while by using YAPPADAPPADOO platform, I can download both.

Also two giants I think can't do no installation, no download, and no updates, most of the apps they have most often updates for each devices for the

users. Which I think this will push through yappadappadoo with their PWA.
Ya. I hever thought about that. It is true. If they want to revolutionize their applications and do like Yappadappadoo does, i think they cannot because they cannot with out installations and downloads. You are right dude. They have to think of ways how they can cope up with PWA applications.

If they're going to fight it out with Yappadapadoo,it won't be far-fetched when they will somehow adapt the PWAs.
PWAs are not exclusive to Yappadapadoo, others can and probably will also integrate it in their system if Yappadapadoo
somehow proved the superiority of PWAs to native applications.
Citriney

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:19:57 PM

I honestly think that "turtle" apps will still be present, the only thing that Yappadappadoo and PWAs guarantee is the
removal of the updates and installation processes, it does not always guarantee in alleviating of the speed of an application.
Jadeite

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:21:31 PM

Excerpt from page 4 of YAPPADAPPADOO Whitepaper:
The yappadappadoo Store is the first and currently the only app store for PWA with links to the Blockchain for payments, smart contracting, app selection and reviews. Therefore, yappadappadoo does not store any personal user data – we operate with Blockchain-IDs only.

This is one of the features of YAPPADAPPADOO platform, the Blockchain-ID. This feature will really provide high security on personal user data because every transaction will be identified through Blockchain-ID only. Preventive measures were being implemented because some private data sometimes leak and sometimes identity theft occurs.
Yes one of the best feature of yappadappadoo, users don't have to give or provide their own personal data... Only their blockchain ID is needed to buy and use application from yappadappadoo and even transfer it to other user... In other words safety is also a factor for this project and not only their great features, because of that identity theft is out of the question...
Yes, it is! We all know that not at all platforms on the internet are safe to some identity stealers who will use your personal data to their wrongdoings. YAPPADAPPADOO platform simply makes that security tighter and minimal information was required to purchase their applications.

Yeah that's right, and that's not a new things  to me in fact, majority of them are just trying to get the information of others stealing account

of the community who partake in it, Yappadappadoo is differ from them instead every users of yappa is  really secured and very safe.

Due to yappadappadoo Store will link to the Blockchain. Independence, transparency and security are guaranteed
Yes you're right, one of the factors need by consumer and also investors is the safety of every transaction for all of their users... For sure they'll know that blockchain technology is perfect for it, and that's what exactly happened here... So many investors, developer and user don't have any doubts about their security when they started to make transaction here at yappadappadoo platform...
Ofcourse developer will give their best to have secured transactions for all of its investors and users, that's why they choose to link with blockchain technology for the safety of everyone's data and application... Also it comes with a good and quality service to all...
Yappadappadoo got it right when they chose to integrate Blockchain with their Yappadappadoo Store.The rampant
stealing of personal datas and anything theft can steal online, applications for this matter, has to be seized and providing securities and transparency should be done for everyone who are into online transactions. Thanks to Yappadappadoo's clever
thinking of coming-up with Blockchain integration to deal with such issue of theft.

Andycalum

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:59:38 PM

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Dh_0QatWkAI8lqa.jpg
Alas my friend! If it is indeed going to happen, what will happen to leading application stores by then? Will Apple and Android store still be able to lift up their noses above in pride? This news could be alarming for them by this time now.
Yes, I think so! Imagine that a fresh and new company will somehow have a sharp spike on the market. This is because they have the most advanced and most sophisticated system for creating applications.YAPPADAPPADOO applications will surely sell like hotcake due to its PWA characteristics.
I agree. YAPPADAPPADOO platform will have applications full packed of good features. This is because they have used the Progressive Web Apps (PWA) and Blockchain Technology. Users will surely love it and they will definitely share the news with other users.
That is for sure, it will become a reality and let the reality bite us for this is a good reason for all... For sure many of us can't wait to use and have application from yappadappadoo, and we don't have to worry because clock's ticking real quick...
Yeah,this won't take long to happen. Yappadappadoo's platform will definitely be loved by users in no time
with its PWAs' great features.And that would push them to share this to other people for them to try and use,
as well.
DonChester

Activity: 88

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:40:56 PM

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DiLEER0WsAAk2f0.jpg
 This is amazing! Meaning to say, it doesnt matter which browser do you use, if all of these known and leading browsers support PWA then there will be no problem which browser you choose. It can work fine in your mobile, tablet and desktop.
Very nice! It is not easy to make the applications compatible with all browsers. The good thing about YAPPADAPPADOO apps, they are multi-platform and multi browsers as well. This is another good feature of Progressive Web Apps (PWA) that we can mark as a plus factor the system.
FacingTheGiants

Activity: 94

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:05:13 PM
Last edit: July 17, 2018, 04:33:48 PM by FacingTheGiants

Very nice! It is not easy to make the applications compatible with all browsers. The good thing about YAPPADAPPADOO apps, they are multi-platform and multi browsers as well. This is another good feature of Progressive Web Apps (PWA) that we can mark as a plus factor the system.
I agree! Another feature of Progressive Web Apps (PWA) was revealed through YAPPADAPPADOO project. I am quite excited to the next features that will be revealed by this project. The developer was really experts in programming since it will be compatible with all the above browsers.
BuzzerBeater

Activity: 92

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:43:38 PM

Something is not clear here for me. If PWA applications can work well with any web browsers out there, how it is going to be in Yappadappadoo platform? How are we going to identify their own applications? Will they have their own browser then?
Well, based on their beta version that they’ve shown us, they have their own application store when you open their website address in whatever browser, so I think from whichever browser you would open Yappadappadoo applications there also you will use them.
I think we will have our own platform for our own apps when we buy some of the YAPPADAPPADOO applications. Or we can buy these applications and it will create a shortcut icon on our mobile devices desktop. So it will be easy for us to use it like our native applications.
XtraRolePlayer

Activity: 133

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:10:53 PM
Last edit: July 17, 2018, 06:21:19 PM by XtraRolePlayer

You bet! This is really great! I think this is really amazing because, for every mobile device, these browsers are really used by the users. YAPPADAPPADOO team really have a good idea on this projects most importantly how they will make it easier and convenient for users.
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:32:44 PM
Last edit: July 17, 2018, 06:12:40 PM by cryp24x

Lol!  Cheesy
We still need to thank native apps for always gives us a headache when our phones is lagging because of many updates need to do, for deleting our old photos and videos because we cannot able to save new one...  And for having them in such a long time reasons why yappadappadoo and PWA forced to come in the scenes...
Sarcasm at its best! But true enough that we have to thank them because we cannot appreciate the goodness of Progressive Web Apps (PWA) If we haven't experienced such difficulties from the native applications. I just want to thank YAPPADAPPADOO team for bringing us this technology.
BitDane

Activity: 1372
Merit: 348

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 06:04:42 PM
Last edit: July 18, 2018, 03:01:55 PM by BitDane

As what I've read on their whitepaper, 2.6 page 12 it says that the yappadaappadoo application will become number 3 app store  in the whole world. I slightly don't agree with this statement because what I think is that when this project will be launched, it will be the number 1 app store in the world, because the convenience of the app is greater than those popular app store right now.
just sayin.
I admire your positivity towards the yappadaappadoo project, anyway, this project will surely reach the top, but I think it would take much time, as we all know, the yappadaappadoo project isn't yet launched, and if ever it will be, it takes time to gain popularity since it is not yet well known in the society.
That is the reason why we have to support them. Spread the news to everybody. Since we all know the benefits then we can share it with other people in our own simple way. If we have social media, we can simply share it. Or if we want, we can join their bounty and earn rewards by just sharing the good news about the project.
Shikaina

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:31:08 PM

These are the things above that makes the web applications progressive

The word PWA itself explains it all. It is all Progressive Applications in the Web. So no more complications in understanting what PWA really stands for.
Gracechen17

Activity: 367
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:52:58 PM

Take a look at the image above. They look exactly like native mobile applications and you could not see any difference. The only difference will only be experienced the moment you click them. The speed, the link and the lightness because they are not installed.
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: