Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:24:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ❇️YAPPADAPPADOO -❇️Bringing Revolutionary Multi-Platform Apps To All Users  (Read 30561 times)
Loveydovey04

Activity: 392
Merit: 123

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:58:16 PM

This is the official PWA logo – and you’re sure to see it more and more in the app world. We like it……. But then we just love everything to do with PWAs”.

I got it from their Twitter page. It means it will be easy to identify which application is built in PWA if you are going to an application store to look for an application that would suit your interest.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 08:29:41 PM

Are PWAs cool?  We think so, but don’t just believe us. Some of the cleverest businesses on the planet have one

Wow! I never knew this. Imagine these leading businesses and companies in the world are already usig PWA. I can now imagine how important PWA might be in an application. They know its importance and they need it to better work.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Shikaina

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:01:35 PM

This is the official PWA logo – and you’re sure to see it more and more in the app world. We like it……. But then we just love everything to do with PWAs”.

I got it from their Twitter page. It means it will be easy to identify which application is built in PWA if you are going to an application store to look for an application that would suit your interest.

Wow! Thanks for this info Loveydovey04. I really dont know what is happening right now in the world of applications. What a cute logo you found. So it will mean that every application not only in yappadappadoo but also in Apple and android store that is built in PWA will have this logo? Is is good then so users will not be misguided. Thanks for the info.
Labad

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:14:44 PM

As what I've read on their whitepaper, 2.6 page 12 it says that the yappadaappadoo application will become number 3 app store  in the whole world. I slightly don't agree with this statement because what I think is that when this project will be launched, it will be the number 1 app store in the world, because the convenience of the app is greater than those popular app store right now.
just sayin.

I admire your positivity towards the yappadaappadoo project, anyway, this project will surely reach the top, but I think it would take much time, as we all know, the yappadaappadoo project isn't yet launched, and if ever it will be, it takes time to gain popularity since it is not yet well known in the society.

I guess they are just being honest, because if the yappadaappadoo project really seeks to reach the top then its journey will start from the bottom. Anyway, I do believe that this project will be successful one day, let's just continue supporting it until the end.

Well, I don't doubt it, you are right. I should've imagined that, before it reaches the top and beat those "goliath" app stores ( apple app store and google app store) it will starts from the bottom. Well I do believe that someday the yappadaappadoo will beat those big app store and reach for the top.
natsu_koo

Activity: 186
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:27:36 PM

I am really impressed by the one who made the video presentation of YAPPADAPPADOO. Simple yet meaningful. By seeing the video, I have the idea how the system works and how it can be beneficial for both users and developers. I am fond of using applications even android technology is not yet around so I have to admit that 1% of the current application is really a huge difference in terms of space consumption.

I've got curious about that video you are saying. I wish to see it for myself also, you should have also copy the link of the video, so who may ever read your post can able to see the video. I wish to see it too because maybe it has something that I don't know about the yappadaappadoo project.

Yes, I also think that way too. The video will be a very big help, especially for me because I learn more in watching than reading. If I had seen that video, I guess I would be more knowledgeable about the yappadaappadoo project.
Can you please share the link.

I don't think the video he's talking is the same with what I saw, but I searched for the yappadaappadoo video and it really helps me understand it more. You can search it on your own also.

Laccoin: It starts here with your Money
▨ Debit cards, P2P Loans, Index Fund ▨
➤ Whitepaper ➤ Facebook ➤ Twitter ➤ Telegram
dolfo

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:00:36 AM

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DgNoKoIX0AAJIFF.png

Wow! Thanks for this info Loveydovey04. I really dont know what is happening right now in the world of applications. What a cute logo you found. So it will mean that every application not only in yappadappadoo but also in Apple and android store that is built in PWA will have this logo? Is is good then so users will not be misguided. Thanks for the info.

Wait! Are you saying that every app that look like this is also run by PWA?
If yes, then I think Apple App Store look exactly the same with the style.
Does that mean apple is also run by PWA?
Jrfranco

Activity: 786
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 12:31:22 AM

Hmmmm can be use offline? i wonder how you gonna be able to enjoy such app
normally apps with offline service gives limited access also , i hope this one is different.

you have a point normally offline apps only gives limited version of the application.
but i believe trustlogic would change their concept about this idea of offline app.

i hope so. Have you seen their website?
its quite not appealing for me , comparing to google appstore its still far in terms of first impression.

Being online seems a necessity now and most of the apps used are practically online.
I think they won't really focus on the offline functions since it definitely would be limited.

I think otherwise,mushimushi.If they wouldn't be working much on offline functions,I guess,
they wouldn't have opted to include this having an offline feature.With PWA, they would be eliminating
current apps restrictions for a better app experience of us users.

well that would be great and would be a plus factor if they will add offline features.
it would be a very user friendly app then.
dioanna

Activity: 612
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:03:08 AM

this revolutionary technology called progressive web app promises a lot of advantages and user friendly features to us users
and it would be good help if this logo pops up in the platform so we users can easily determine such app.

pritibitisi

Activity: 150
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:32:50 AM

A platform to offer apps regardless of device and operating system using Progressive Web Apps that does not need any installer nor updates. I think Yappadappadoo is on to something big here.

I have seen a few online services that employs PWA but would love to see how Yappadappadoo intends to bring further innovation in this market.

Off to reading and research for now.

Yes its like a too good to be true features in one project. But i can see that YAPPADAPPADOO is very competitive and definitely confident about this revolutionary technology they are bringing in the application platform.
Lets see if this PWA can dominate google app and apple store in the future.
OlympusMons

Activity: 60

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:30:43 AM

Hmmmm can be use offline? i wonder how you gonna be able to enjoy such app
normally apps with offline service gives limited access also , i hope this one is different.

you have a point normally offline apps only gives limited version of the application.
but i believe trustlogic would change their concept about this idea of offline app.

i hope so. Have you seen their website?
its quite not appealing for me , comparing to google appstore its still far in terms of first impression.

Being online seems a necessity now and most of the apps used are practically online.
I think they won't really focus on the offline functions since it definitely would be limited.
The main advantage of PWA is saving storage space, faster loading of app, and competitive user experience. The offline functionality is just a plus, so don't expect much on that.
mushimushi

Activity: 55

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:00:59 AM

I'm interested on how they will be developing the suite since that's where the new apps are gonna be made. If it is really PWA, the apps can be made without using the suite since creating simple web apps can be done easily enough through online materials.
The suite should contain templates especially if it's going to be mainly games. Developers won't be encouraged in using the suite if it would just be the same as starting from scratch since they probably can do it on their own.
Everything about PWA is available on the web since web app developers are assisted by developer groups like google. They should design the suite better so that developers and those who want to try to create their own web apps would use it.
There should be a differentiation between using the suite, using xcodes stuff and using whatever you can use from the internet. If all things needed to create a web app is on the internet, the suite should have all of it.
The yappadappadoo suite would definitely be one of the main factors for this projects success since that is where the apps will come from. If they are able to make it better and easier to use, it would be patronized.
Yes, I agree.The Yappadappadoo Suite that they are going to offer should be uncomplicated and satisfactory to use so app developers won't go anywhere else.This way they will be patronized and may even be recommended to other app developers.
I just read that Apple will start rejecting apps which used templates. I'm not sure if it's a good thing but I think that would discourage those who want to try and create their own simple applications.
For an established app store like Apple, they don't need beginners or those who don't really think much about their app. If an app developer creates an app using templates, there's a possibility of being similar to other apps with the same template.
Well, templates are really beginner stuff, but what is the effect of removing it? Not sure if there will be templates in this new PWA app creator but I hope the apps that you can create in it are useful apps.
The new apps that will be created would depend on the developers who would try and start making PWA apps. The app that one can create are basically all apps accessible via web browser since PWA is just web app.
Umamisnack

Activity: 60

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:28:57 AM

https://love2dev.com/img/app-store-ios-11-2-1240x644.jpg

Apple Encouraging Progressive Web Apps By Rejecting iOS 📱 Apps
Apple is aggressively dumping apps from the iOS App Store because they use app generation or template based services. They are citing section 4.2.6 of their App Store review guidelines.

"4.2.6 Apps created from a commercialized template or app generation service will be rejected."

It seems that Apple company is making revolutionary cleaning in the their apps store. They probably want to improve their services. It’s good. Change is always good and i bet one of the reasons why Nokia didn't make it to the end is because they didnt embrace change from the beginning.

This will only prove that there is really something on Progressive Web Apps (PWA) that Apple cannot deny. I admire YAPPADAPPADOO team who have given PWA a chance eventhough the giants rejected it at first. Now that Apple do their first move, I think YAPPADAPPADOO team will definitely make their move too. I am not worried because Blockchain Technology is on our side. That will make a huge difference between their system and YAPPADAPPADOOs.
Well, them rejecting trash apps doesn't necessarily mean they are into PWA, but PWA could probably benefit and seize this opportunity by providing private app creation assistance services without the use of templates like giving out normally used codes for basic apps and stuff.
tokeisou

Activity: 51

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:00:29 AM

As what I've read on their whitepaper, 2.6 page 12 it says that the yappadaappadoo application will become number 3 app store  in the whole world. I slightly don't agree with this statement because what I think is that when this project will be launched, it will be the number 1 app store in the world, because the convenience of the app is greater than those popular app store right now.
just sayin.

I admire your positivity towards the yappadaappadoo project, anyway, this project will surely reach the top, but I think it would take much time, as we all know, the yappadaappadoo project isn't yet launched, and if ever it will be, it takes time to gain popularity since it is not yet well known in the society.
That would be awesome but I think number 3 would be much more realistic. Apple app store and Google play store are probably now starting to implement apps on PWA so, this will just be an additional competition.
shenglizhe

Activity: 52

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:29:58 AM

just sayin.

That would be awesome but I think number 3 would be much more realistic. Apple app store and Google play store are probably now starting to implement apps on PWA so, this will just be an additional competition.
Even without yappadappadoo app store, PWA is already being implemented in so many apps worldwide. I believe all those apps will have more patronage and engagement. They should seize this opportunity of rise in PWA popularity and launch their app store as soon as they can.
ConquerGold

Activity: 99

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:01:20 AM

Spotify can play online. However, if you want to download songs to your device, you can play them later offline too. But having lists of songs in your phone will occupy a big oart of your phone memory. This is contradicting. If you want it offline, it can be at your phone memory’s expense. If you want it no installation you will need a full internet connection

You're right! I'm also starting to think that some of their concept is contradicting just like for example Spotify as what you've said it's indeed contradicting, when I think the purpose of no installation is to save some storage in our devices.

It is not contradicting actually if we try to understand the whole concept.

You see, PWAs are apps that does not require to be installed before you can use them, since it runs on the server itself and not merely on our devices. But content-aware applications such as spotify gives us a chance to play songs offline by dowoading the music content and not the app it itslef.

I hope this helped.

Yes you're right! There's a big difference between the content and the app, because the app is the only focus of the no installation system so meaning to say the app is the only thing that won't affect your storage but when it comes to the content you've downloaded, it's completely take your storage.

Glad to know you got the point naruto.

Content downloads are really user dependent. One can choose to download them, specially for music and videos so they could play them offline, yet, the download will never be mandatory. That is why PWAs will remain a storage saving technology.

Got it! And it just shows that we can have our own choice whether to download the content of the app, if that is more convenient to us especially on our gadget"s storage or simply access the PWAs.

That's the beauty of this project, the users will encounter true satisifaction of PWA which is multi-platform, lightning fast and clever to work

offline. Then, yappadappadoo Store will link to the Blockchain. Independence, transparency and security are guaranteed.

That is right. The speed of using Progressive Web Apps (PWA) is undeniable. In addition to this great feature, security and being flexible to other devices are a plus.  YAPPADAPPADOO team really are doing something that is revolutionary, bringing the applications to the next level.

YAPPADAPPADOO project is really a good one which was boost by using Blockchain Technology on their platform to ensure that the applications were secured and everything on it was transparent. Nowadays, applications are not that safe and reliable. Knowing that some of them were being used to gather information from your device.

Yes, this is true. That is the reason why we should only download apps from the well-known sources. Some applications on the net were being modified by hackers to encrypt codes that will penetrate your system's device and make it open for all changes that the hacker wants to do. That way, it is easier for him to make changes to our device or gather all information from our device like bank accounts, passwords, and everything.
I remember xcodeghost issue wherein they substituted the codes downloaded and was able to get information from the apps which used their codes instead of the original xcode. I'm not sure if it's applicable to web apps and I think that would depend on the developers, they should be careful.
sonjay22

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:02:35 AM

Apple is aggressively dumping apps from the iOS App Store because they use app generation or template based services. They are citing section 4.2.6 of their App Store review guidelines.

"4.2.6 Apps created from a commercialized template or app generation service will be rejected."

It seems that Apple company is making revolutionary cleaning in the their apps store. They probably want to improve their services. It’s good. Change is always good and i bet one of the reasons why Nokia didn't make it to the end is because they didnt embrace change from the beginning.

This will only prove that there is really something on Progressive Web Apps (PWA) that Apple cannot deny. I admire YAPPADAPPADOO team who have given PWA a chance eventhough the giants rejected it at first. Now that Apple do their first move, I think YAPPADAPPADOO team will definitely make their move too. I am not worried because Blockchain Technology is on our side. That will make a huge difference between their system and YAPPADAPPADOOs.
Yes correct blockchain technology will brings a lot of difference between yappadappadoo and Apple, and Apple apps are not transferable to other user or to any operating system like Android... We and for many user's this is very important, when you have application that applicable to all and can transfer to any of your family and friends...
scarleth06

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:30:26 AM

https://love2dev.com/img/app-store-ios-11-2-1240x644.jpg

Yes correct blockchain technology will brings a lot of difference between yappadappadoo and Apple, and Apple apps are not transferable to other user or to any operating system like Android... We and for many user's this is very important, when you have application that applicable to all and can transfer to any of your family and friends...
That's true and this is prove that we enjoyed the features of this project, by sharing apps we have to our family members and friends... And we can buy and use this apps by the help of blockchain, it will record all the transactions from yappadappadoo to user and even transfer the application to another user is safe and secured...
joeljames23

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:00:58 AM

wow very competitive project.
Challeging Google app and apple store made more curious about this project.
I can say team has done a great job this is a potential project.

i totally agree this project is ambitious and gives users lots of advantage such us
 to be able to use it offline it is a very good plus factor, also compatible in all platforms
   and no need for installation and updates normally this gives users hassle because of poor connections.
   I just hope they can deliver these features good enough to satisfy its users.

Yes, I am waiting for Yappadappadoo's delivery of such kind of new form of app technology, PWAs.This will really help users experience a better and more enjoyable online or offline experience.A lot of places still have problem with poor internet connections, this will make a big difference for users worldwide.
Indeed, many of us our waiting for this project to enter in application industry... To change and improve the quality of apps we we're having right now, with all the features that will gave us by this PWA im sure many of us will switch to yappadappadoo application when they started to launch this project...
That's true, when this apps store are already out in the market many will be forced to change from native apps to yappadappadoo apps... And no doubt about it, they will experience the difference and the advantage of these applications like no other can...

I strongly agree with you guys. YAPPADAPPADOO project will be the turning point of the application industry for the better. Native apps will shift to Progressive Web Apps (PWA) and the existing PWA will use Blockchain Technology via YAPPADAPPADOO project. This will surely a good thing for both users and application developers because the advancement of applications means a better platform and more opportunities to grow.
The PWA have such a plenty of wonderful features and i know you guys already know that, the other good thing with this project is the service and capabilities of blockchain technology that works perfectly with yappadappadoo apps... The security and transparency of it is the reason why we able to see this technology in many ICO's project around...
joliepearl06

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:30:56 AM

wow very competitive project.
Challeging Google app and apple store made more curious about this project.
I can say team has done a great job this is a potential project.

i totally agree this project is ambitious and gives users lots of advantage such us
 to be able to use it offline it is a very good plus factor, also compatible in all platforms
   and no need for installation and updates normally this gives users hassle because of poor connections.
   I just hope they can deliver these features good enough to satisfy its users.

Yes, I am waiting for Yappadappadoo's delivery of such kind of new form of app technology, PWAs.This will really help users experience a better and more enjoyable online or offline experience.A lot of places still have problem with poor internet connections, this will make a big difference for users worldwide.
Indeed, many of us our waiting for this project to enter in application industry... To change and improve the quality of apps we we're having right now, with all the features that will gave us by this PWA im sure many of us will switch to yappadappadoo application when they started to launch this project...
That's true, when this apps store are already out in the market many will be forced to change from native apps to yappadappadoo apps... And no doubt about it, they will experience the difference and the advantage of these applications like no other can...

I strongly agree with you guys. YAPPADAPPADOO project will be the turning point of the application industry for the better. Native apps will shift to Progressive Web Apps (PWA) and the existing PWA will use Blockchain Technology via YAPPADAPPADOO project. This will surely a good thing for both users and application developers because the advancement of applications means a better platform and more opportunities to grow.
The PWA have such a plenty of wonderful features and i know you guys already know that, the other good thing with this project is the service and capabilities of blockchain technology that works perfectly with yappadappadoo apps... The security and transparency of it is the reason why we able to see this technology in many ICO's project around...
With blockchain all the ratings from developer and user's from any application in yappadappadoo are true and correct according to the types and uses of it, they can't manipulate the rating system because it connects to the blockchain and we can't see this technology in native apps store today...
sonjay22

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:00:18 PM

Wow a speculated 180 million dollar app? Progressive web apps? im not really a techqie person i dont even know this term
but the promises it gives stands out compare to apple store and google store app.  If they can deliver what they promise users would definitely have this on their phones.

Thats really a WOW! i also dont know what really is this PWA. But i like the the comfort that it could give to us users
i would also have it on my phone if ever.
Well if you just see the beauty of this project and experience the things that it may give to many user's for sure 180 million is achievable thinking how many people are using applications now a days... And yappadappadoo are not just an ordinary apps store, with all the features bring by PWA they are also connected to blockchain technology that's what make them an extraordinary apps store...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: