Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 10:01:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ❇️YAPPADAPPADOO -❇️Bringing Revolutionary Multi-Platform Apps To All Users  (Read 30565 times)
Khayem

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:20:49 PM

As what I've read on their whitepaper, 2.6 page 12 it says that the yappadaappadoo application will become number 3 app store  in the whole world. I slightly don't agree with this statement because what I think is that when this project will be launched, it will be the number 1 app store in the world, because the convenience of the app is greater than those popular app store right now.
just sayin.

It would take time for them to be on the top spot to be honest. It would take approval of the users whether they have deliver what they say their advantage compare to google and app store. But to be number 1 is not impossible, im also curious and excited about this PWA.

It is indeed feasible but will take time. Yappadappadoo will need to rise above other app stores with focusing on its
main advantages against other app stores. Being only the apps store that emphasizes on PWA's, they are bound to conquer
and explore new heights with their own concept.

Citriney

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:00:29 PM

I just want to share to you guys what I have read about the features of Progressive Web Apps (PWA) to fully understand why YAPPADAPPADOO project use this technology together with Blockchain Technology to create revolutionary multi-platform apps to all users.

Features of Progressive Web Apps

Responsive:
The UI must fit the devices form factor: desktop, mobile, and tablet.

App-like:
When interacting with a progressive web app, it should feel like a native app.

Connectivity Independent:
It should work offline (via Service Workers) or in areas of low connectivity.

Re-engageable:
Through features like push notifications, users should be able to consistently engage and re-use the app.

Installable:
A user should be able to add it on their homescreen and just launch it from there whenever they need to re-use the app.

Discoverable:
Should be identified as applications and be discoverable by search engines.

Fresh:
Should be able to serve new content in the app when the user is connected to the internet.

Safe:
Should be served via HTTPS to prevent content-tampering and man-in-the-middle attacks.

Progressive:
Regardless of the browser choice, it should work for every user.

Linkable:
Easy to share via URL

Reference:
https://auth0.com/blog/introduction-to-progressive-apps-part-one/
Wow the things you shared are such a plenty of wonderful features from yappadappadoo's PWA, at the same time the reasons why we need to switch to pwa from native apps... Thanks for sharing this mam/sir, it helps many user's including me to know further and to have ideas about the features of PWA...
Obviously these are the features of PWA from yappadappadoo, can we analyze it further if these features are not yet been using by Google Play and Apple Store before? Just to verify and to prove from many user's that yappadappadoo is first of its kind to use pwa features in the apps industry...

There are existing apps in the apps store or google store that possess the characteristics of a PWA app but none of them
has all the PWA traits. So you could say that Yappadappadoo is indeed the first in the app store industry to claim
to only use the PWA's instead of the native apps.

DonChester

Activity: 88

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:31:11 PM
Last edit: June 23, 2018, 04:40:02 PM by DonChester

I just want to share to you guys what I have read about the features of Progressive Web Apps (PWA) to fully understand why YAPPADAPPADOO project use this technology together with Blockchain Technology to create revolutionary multi-platform apps to all users.

Features of Progressive Web Apps

Responsive:
The UI must fit the devices form factor: desktop, mobile, and tablet.

App-like:
When interacting with a progressive web app, it should feel like a native app.

Connectivity Independent:
It should work offline (via Service Workers) or in areas of low connectivity.

Re-engageable:
Through features like push notifications, users should be able to consistently engage and re-use the app.

Installable:
A user should be able to add it on their homescreen and just launch it from there whenever they need to re-use the app.

Discoverable:
Should be identified as applications and be discoverable by search engines.

Fresh:
Should be able to serve new content in the app when the user is connected to the internet.

Safe:
Should be served via HTTPS to prevent content-tampering and man-in-the-middle attacks.

Progressive:
Regardless of the browser choice, it should work for every user.

Linkable:
Easy to share via URL

Reference:
https://auth0.com/blog/introduction-to-progressive-apps-part-one/
Wow the things you shared are such a plenty of wonderful features from yappadappadoo's PWA, at the same time the reasons why we need to switch to pwa from native apps... Thanks for sharing this mam/sir, it helps many user's including me to know further and to have ideas about the features of PWA...
Obviously these are the features of PWA from yappadappadoo, can we analyze it further if these features are not yet been using by Google Play and Apple Store before? Just to verify and to prove from many user's that yappadappadoo is first of its kind to use pwa features in the apps industry...

There are existing apps in the apps store or google store that possess the characteristics of a PWA app but none of them
has all the PWA traits. So you could say that Yappadappadoo is indeed the first in the app store industry to claim
to only use the PWA's instead of the native apps.

YAPPADAPPADOO platform is truly the very first apps store that offers exclusively Progressive Web Apps (PWA) only store. Google Play and Apple App Stores really are hesitant at first to offer PWA because these applications do not require installation which is contrary to their platform that needs to purchase applications before installing it to your mobile device.
FacingTheGiants

Activity: 94

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 04:01:05 PM

Progressive Web Apps (PWA) one characteristic is being secured. I just want to share how secured it is and how it works in PWA. YAPPADAPPADOO make sure that the apps are secured enough using HTTPS and Blockchain Technology on its platform. It is a double layer of security from the application.

HTTPS, the lock icon in the address bar, an encrypted website connection—it’s known as many things. While it was once reserved primarily for passwords and other sensitive data, the entire web is gradually leaving HTTP behind and switching to HTTPS.

The “S” in HTTPS stands for “Secure”. It’s the secure version of the standard “hypertext transfer protocol” your web browser uses when communicating with websites.

Reference:
https://www.howtogeek.com/181767/htg-explains-what-is-https-and-why-should-i-care/
BuzzerBeater

Activity: 92

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 04:33:49 PM

One of the most annoying pop-up features of an application is the reminder to update the application. The first thing that will come into your mind is that the application is not updated and the update files will definitely occupy and consume your device memory. YAPPADAPPADOO team have a resolution for this by using Progressive Web Apps (PWA) on their platform which no updates was needed.
XtraRolePlayer

Activity: 133

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:05:30 PM

One of the most annoying pop-up features of an application is the reminder to update the application. The first thing that will come into your mind is that the application is not updated and the update files will definitely occupy and consume your device memory. YAPPADAPPADOO team have a resolution for this by using Progressive Web Apps (PWA) on their platform which no updates was needed.

I agree with you! At last, we will be free from that annoying pop-up which is sometimes a no-brainer at all. They will ask you to update but will push you to update when you are just ignoring or canceling the request. Thanks to YAPPADAPPADOO team on removing this update pop-up feature. Progressive Web Apps (PWA) is the best!
BitDane

Activity: 1372
Merit: 348

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 05:40:07 PM
Last edit: June 23, 2018, 06:21:43 PM by BitDane

As what I've read on their whitepaper, 2.6 page 12 it says that the yappadaappadoo application will become number 3 app store  in the whole world. I slightly don't agree with this statement because what I think is that when this project will be launched, it will be the number 1 app store in the world, because the convenience of the app is greater than those popular app store right now.
just sayin.

It would take time for them to be on the top spot to be honest. It would take approval of the users whether they have deliver what they say their advantage compare to google and app store. But to be number 1 is not impossible, im also curious and excited about this PWA.

It is indeed feasible but will take time. Yappadappadoo will need to rise above other app stores with focusing on its
main advantages against other app stores. Being only the apps store that emphasizes on PWA's, they are bound to conquer
and explore new heights with their own concept.

If that would be the case, then let it be. Let YAPPADAPPADOO team prove themselves. We will just wake up one morning and YAPPADAPPADOO project will be one of the giants. Now that we are in a Digital World, I think YAPPADAPPADOO have the real advantage since it uses Blockchain Technology. They will conquer all the known problems about applications given that they have a team full of experts in their field.
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 06:07:37 PM

https://www.9spl.com/blog/why-choose-pwa-over-native-apps/

How are these different from the web application and Native apps?
   Responsive — Progressive Web Apps are totally responsive to any device. The device can be any like desktop, a mobile, a tablet, or even something that hasn’t been created yet, it is a perfect fit for all these devices.
   Updated: Using service provider, your PWA is always up-to-date with the latest code. Means like an app, If you want to update code, then you need to create it and send a request to users to download the newly updated app. But in PWA, there is no need to send any kind of update request to the users. Whenever you upload code/patch on the server, it will directly sync with the user’s device.
   Secure: PWA is always served using HTTPS (http will work well in development environment). So no one can interlope without proper authentication.
   Easy to find: Using worker registration scope of PWA allows search engines to find them easily.
   Push Notification: PWA has a functionality to implement Push notifications. So the user can easily connect to the application.
   Installation: PWA installation is very easy. Just open the website ->Add to home screen. By this website will access
from home screen without any hassles go to app store and download it. Then install it and access it.
   Independent of connectivity: Using Service workers, you can access PWA on a slow connection or offline too.

All this time i’ve interpreted PWA wrongly. I just had a wrong idea on how it is working with applications but at least through this article I am a little bit informed.
So i was right in what I was thinking about PWA that one of its features is you can just directly use the apps through a website or you can bookmark it and ad to home screen. So whenever you click on it it will open directly in browser also. No need installations. I saw some of it in Google Chrome though in homepage.

So i was right in what I was thinking about PWA. that one of its features is you can just directly use the apps through a website or you can bookmark it and ad to home screen. So whenever you click on it it will open directly in browser also. No need installations. I some of it in Google Chrome though in homepage.

Regarding your question if you will still receive notifications even if you close the browser, i think it only applies if your browser is open. Like when you open a Google Chrome browser, you will see at the right upper side of the window your gmail having messages. But only until then the moment you close your browser the notifications stop. I’m not sure on this though.

I’m not sure also on this matter but I’ve also notice in my  laptop the moment i open it and is connected to the internet. Notifications are just popping up from one of my news application even if i dont open it. Maybe this application is also PWA.

Well, we are all learning here. Until now i was still thinking that Yappadappadoo will be first one who will be bring PWA to application world but i was wrong. I never know that some of the applications I am using right now are already PWA. If it was not because of this project i would never know that the world has advance already in everything (lol).  Thanks to yappadappadoo.

Yes, the technology exists but they don't really inform us. I think this is really a business secret that was already exposed since the Giant companies don't want to inform their competitors that they have ways to solve the problem on data storage, speed, and offline apps. Since YAPPADAPPADOO project will offer exclusively PWA apps, I think these giants "Google Play Store and Apple Apps Store" are already threatened.
Shikaina

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 06:29:44 PM

An early adopter of PWA, AliExpress has driven amazing results since making the migration:     
-->  104% shift in conversion rate     
-->  2x more pages visited per session 
-->  74% increase in time spent per session

Wow! AliExpress has been wise in shifting to PWA. I wonder how much income percentage difference they’ve made since they starting using PPWA compared to the traditional way they used to have.
Bitbitchy

Activity: 157

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 07:00:11 PM

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DgUtH_BWAAAurku.png
An early adopter of PWA, AliExpress has driven amazing results since making the migration:     

Wow! AliExpress has been wise in shifting to PWA. I wonder how much income percentage difference they’ve made since they starting using PPWA compared to the traditional way they used to have.
AliExpress is one of the biggest online market right now, they just made the right choice to use PWA even if it would cost them more than the former application they were using is still worth it. This way they will be able manage millions of browsers every time and their queries. Making browsing easier too for browsers.
Gracechen17

Activity: 367
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 07:29:50 PM

AliExpress is one of the biggest online market right now, they just made the right choice to use PWA even if it would cost them more than the former application they were using is still worth it. This way they will be able manage millions of browsers every time and their queries. Making browsing easier too for browsers.

For sure dude. I’m sure there are still a lot of similar applications in the applications store that are PWA. Some online store like Amazon, ebay and the like are also using PWA for better management of the platform and also to increase users’ experience. Imagine browsing with an intention of searching something important to buy and the browser does not cooperate with you. Can’t imagine how disgusting would that be.
Loveydovey04

Activity: 392
Merit: 123

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:01:20 PM

For sure dude. I’m sure there are still a lot of similar applications in the applications store that are PWA. Some online store like Amazon, ebay and the like are also using PWA for better management of the platform and also to increase users’ experience. Imagine browsing with an intention of searching something important to buy and the browser does not cooperate with you. Can’t imagine how disgusting would that be.
Hey! Thanks for this info. I think i can now imagine how PWA works in applications like FT. These giant companies are already rocking the world by their services. Thanks to PWA for making a change and running before these successful companies out there.

Loveydovey04

Activity: 392
Merit: 123

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:30:00 PM
Last edit: June 23, 2018, 08:57:25 PM by Loveydovey04

-->  104% shift in conversion rate    
-->  2x more pages visited per session  
-->  74% increase in time spent per session

Hey! Thanks for this info. I think i can now imagine how PWA works in applications like FT. These giant companies are already rocking the world by their services. Thanks to PWA for making a change and running before these successful companies out there.
I wonder if other news companies like  the CNN, Fox news, BBC and the rest are also using PWA? Actually I havent been to their applications yet so i dont have any idea. I believe they do have PWA, they would nit want to be left out..

lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 09:00:58 PM

I wonder if other news companies like  the CNN, Fox news, BBC and the rest are also using PWA? Actually I havent been to their applications yet so i dont have any idea. I believe they do have PWA, they would nit want to be left out..
For sure. I dont think they will be late when it comes to this matter. They are leading the news world and they must give a good service to their viewers and followers better than any other inferior companies.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
naruto_koo

Activity: 45

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:35:24 PM

As what I've read on their whitepaper, 2.6 page 12 it says that the yappadaappadoo application will become number 3 app store  in the whole world. I slightly don't agree with this statement because what I think is that when this project will be launched, it will be the number 1 app store in the world, because the convenience of the app is greater than those popular app store right now.
just sayin.

I admire your positivity towards the yappadaappadoo project, anyway, this project will surely reach the top, but I think it would take much time, as we all know, the yappadaappadoo project isn't yet launched, and if ever it will be, it takes time to gain popularity since it is not yet well known in the society.
That would be awesome but I think number 3 would be much more realistic. Apple app store and Google play store are probably now starting to implement apps on PWA so, this will just be an additional competition.

I believe you're right, if the progressive web application is already used by other famous apps, I think that those giant app stores will also adopt it especially when they know that the PWA has great features that can attract customers.

Yes you may be right but there's one thing that the yappadappadoo is advantageous, it is because the yappadappadoo project is connected to the blockchain technology, which makes it easy and more efficient to use.

You're right and I don't think that those giant apps store will ever be connected to the blockchain technology. Anyway the blockchain paying system makes the project more convenient to use because with the use of blockchain it is less hassle to purchase an app.

And also more people will be attracted to the project since the paying system is unlike those two giant app store. That feature of the project makes it more advantageous because lot of people will choose an easy way to purchase an apps because it will save their time.

Let's not also forget that since the yappadappadoo application is connected to the blockchain technology means more people will learn how blockchain works and by that, it means plenty of people will be knowledgeable about crypto world.
lezarbby

Activity: 83

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:01:09 PM

just sayin.

I admire your positivity towards the yappadaappadoo project, anyway, this project will surely reach the top, but I think it would take much time, as we all know, the yappadaappadoo project isn't yet launched, and if ever it will be, it takes time to gain popularity since it is not yet well known in the society.
That would be awesome but I think number 3 would be much more realistic. Apple app store and Google play store are probably now starting to implement apps on PWA so, this will just be an additional competition.

I believe you're right, if the progressive web application is already used by other famous apps, I think that those giant app stores will also adopt it especially when they know that the PWA has great features that can attract customers.

Yes you may be right but there's one thing that the yappadappadoo is advantageous, it is because the yappadappadoo project is connected to the blockchain technology, which makes it easy and more efficient to use.

You're right and I don't think that those giant apps store will ever be connected to the blockchain technology. Anyway the blockchain paying system makes the project more convenient to use because with the use of blockchain it is less hassle to purchase an app.

And also more people will be attracted to the project since the paying system is unlike those two giant app store. That feature of the project makes it more advantageous because lot of people will choose an easy way to purchase an apps because it will save their time.

Let's not also forget that since the yappadappadoo application is connected to the blockchain technology means more people will learn how blockchain works and by that, it means plenty of people will be knowledgeable about crypto world.

Yes, because if you want to purchase an app easier you must be knowledgeable about blockchain, because blockchain paying system is faster than the bank paying system, it will indeed save the time of the human being who will use it.
Labad

Activity: 71

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:34:10 PM

hi i just want to share the latest update in YAPPADAPPADOO. i saw this in their official facebook account.
There Multi-Platform Progressive Web Apps can now be enabled on Desktop Chrome.Isnt it great!.

Splendid! It is nice to hear that the Progressive Web App is really progressing, because that means the yappadappadoo app will also progress.
Anyway thank you for the update, I hope that the progress will continue and the project reaches the top.
natsu_koo

Activity: 186
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:04:07 PM

hi i just want to share the latest update in YAPPADAPPADOO. i saw this in their official facebook account.
There Multi-Platform Progressive Web Apps can now be enabled on Desktop Chrome.Isnt it great!.

Splendid! It is nice to hear that the Progressive Web App is really progressing, because that means the yappadappadoo app will also progress.
Anyway thank you for the update, I hope that the progress will continue and the project reaches the top.

Indeed! The project will also progress if the Progressive Web Application will continue to progress, afterall the project relies its features from PWA right? Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think the yappadappadoo will be more advantageous application than other because of PWA.

Laccoin: It starts here with your Money
▨ Debit cards, P2P Loans, Index Fund ▨
➤ Whitepaper ➤ Facebook ➤ Twitter ➤ Telegram
Genamant

Activity: 730
Merit: 102

Trphy.io

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 12:34:56 AM

WOW that is a great update i have read on the official twitter account of YAPPADAPPADOO

Having positive results after the migration is another plus to the reputation of this project

pritibitisi

Activity: 150
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:00:50 AM

thats really a good news more and more reputable names are migrating to the YAPPADAPPADOO platform
good feedbacks will certainly attracts more adopters.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: