Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:18:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ❇️YAPPADAPPADOO -❇️Bringing Revolutionary Multi-Platform Apps To All Users  (Read 30561 times)
Gracechen17

Activity: 367
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 07:32:37 PM

We all hate it! Updates, eating up our data, blocking our favorite apps!! It's time for rEvolution. PWAs are ALWAYS up to date, NEVER need downloads, are FASTER. The rEvolution is live at yappadappadoo.com
ICO: get Tokens @ yappadappadoo.io

All is excited with this revolution in application world. Goodluck to Yappadappadoo and to its would be users.

Can very well relate to this. There are even instances in my phone when i cannot open or use the applications or just automatically closes in the middle of its use  because it requires update. I hate it too. Most of the time you are in hurry and you dont have time to update but you cant use the application unless you update it first.
I been wondering. Why do applications always require updates and after the update services remain the same? Adding this feature, removing bugs and so on and so forth but in reality i dont really se changes aside from you can use them again because if not the application stops working.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Loveydovey04

Activity: 392
Merit: 123

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 08:00:03 PM

We all hate it! Updates, eating up our data, blocking our favorite apps!! It's time for rEvolution. PWAs are ALWAYS up to date, NEVER need downloads, are FASTER. The rEvolution is live at yappadappadoo.com

All is excited with this revolution in application world. Goodluck to Yappadappadoo and to its would be users.

Can very well relate to this. There are even instances in my phone when i cannot open or use the applications or just automatically closes in the middle of its use  because it requires update. I hate it too. Most of the time you are in hurry and you dont have time to update but you cant use the application unless you update it first.
I been wondering. Why do applications always require updates and after the update services remain the same? Adding this feature, removing bugs and so on and so forth but in reality i dont really se changes aside from you can use them again because if not the application stops working.
Well, adding new and useful features is also good if it is for a better service but it bothers us a lot and eats up our data. If Yappadappadoo can make their uplocations up to date all the time with out the need of updating it then the better. No need to interrupt us in the middle of using them.

lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 08:31:12 PM

I found this on page 6 of YAPPADAPPADOO whitepaper and it is really interesting to know that YAPPADAPPADOO team promotes sharing of apps which is a good thing for people who have already purchased the applications. It will somehow create new friends and encourage everyone to be generous.

Users will love yappadappadoo, because they can access a universe of Progressive Web Applications. They can try out applications spontaneously and quickly. With Blockchain technology they can buy, use, and even transfer applications to other users.

Thanks for sharing this Bitdane. I wonder how is this sharing of applications done? Will it be like “ShareIt” application where you can send your own application to other device and they will just have to install it? I look at it as something complicated because in Apple store you are using your Apple account in installing applications and that applications are installable to only the same apple account device also. So with yappadappadoo i dont know how they will do it.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Shikaina

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:02:39 PM

Progressive Web Apps save TIME, DATA-PLAN, SPACE on your phone and MONEY. What's not to love?
The rEvolution is live at yappadappadoo.com

It saves time because you will just have to use it, no need download, no need updates. Saves data plan because updates and downloads eat up your megabytes. Saves space because no need download. Money because you will not need extra megabytes and extra storage for your phone.
Labad

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 10:23:17 PM

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Dg4LNKLXkAAx0s8.png

Yes indeed, updating application sucks! It's a waste of data and storage honestly. Worst thing is that when the application is updated there are no new features from the application. With this yappadappadoo application there's no need for updating the application, we can save more storage and data.
lezarbby

Activity: 83

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 11:08:38 PM

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DgsrAa9WkAAfSLj.jpg
It's here!  The yappadappadoo App Store is LIVE at yappadappadoo.com! Click on the icons for more App-info, or click on the rocket to launch the app - no installation, no download! PWAs are the next Mobile

Hey guys! Take a look at it! It is here. Take a look how their application store looks and see the difference for yourself. It is real and live,

I tried to check it on my Playstore, but it doesn't appear instead " No result found", does yappadappadoo so far is only available for appstore and

google apps? its not available yet for Playstore?

Hey dude! The yappadappadoo application is only available in google.
Try to search it there and the project appears.
You can use it and try to explore.
naruto_koo

Activity: 45

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 11:39:30 PM

While Progressive Web Apps capabilities are rapidly evolving, there are still somethings you can’t do yet.
i have read some article stating that there still things you cant do in PWAs ,there is no full screen mode and
its not as smooth as native apps.
One thing i also dont understand about this PWA. If their goal is to be advance and to lead the application world then why do they have the less good ones like lite version? And their applications also adapts to the older os of phones while newer OS has new applications already.

oh really maybe because this PWA technology is just on their introduction stage
there are things they cannot apply and need to develop.

Well if they'll develop those things then PWA will have lot of features and that will be very awesome.
I hope that PWA will manage this development.
lezarbby

Activity: 83

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 12:01:35 AM

It's here!  The yappadappadoo App Store is LIVE at yappadappadoo.com! Click on the icons for more App-info, or click on the rocket to launch the app - no installation, no download! PWAs are the next Mobile

Hey guys! Take a look at it! It is here. Take a look how their application store looks and see the difference for yourself. It is real and live,
Omg! Thanks for bringing the news here shikaina. I been there, I saw the application store myself. They have a lot of applications i never thought are existing. Wow! They are real. You better visit the site guys and see if there are applications that you would like to try to.
Wow! Wonderful. Thanks for info guys. Before all that we had was only ideas on how they platform would be, how would it look like, how would applications work. Now it is here, real and live. We can now use them, try them and enjoy them. And good thing here is Yappadappadoo is not a respecter of operating system and mobile provider. 

Indeed, lately we only imagine the project but now it is already launched. This is a great deal, yappadappadoo is really progressing and it is in it's first step to success. I will surely visit their website and see the satisfaction myself.
Anyway congratulations yappadappadoo team for bringing your ideas to life.
Many already tried to use yappadappadoo store and it's working i wanted to try too, but they said before that user need token to use this platform right? Or maybe when we buy one of those apps that's the time we need to use FLI tokens, correct me if im wrong guy's...

I think you're right that we only need the flint tokens if we'll but the application.
Anyway I heard some people says in this thread that the yappadappadoo application is not yet fully functioning, because there are thing that the PWA needs to improve.
pritibitisi

Activity: 150
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:10:03 AM

Just got started knowing about Yappadappado...It catches my attention about this Progressive Web Applications with a Blockchain Technology integration.I am familiar with what Blockchain is and I understand how secured, transparent, dependable and fraud free this is. But when it comes to PWA, I still need to get going on reading their WP.As of the moment, what I understand is that it is a new form of app that could bring ease for users compared to the traditional apps that I know.Sounds really interesting!
Correct it has many features (PWA) that will give users different experience when it comes to applications, one of it is multi platform feature that can use yappadappadoo apps to any operating system we have now like Android, IOS, windows etc... And this is absolutely great and we haven't this thing before, because native apps are set to have boundaries...
Yappadappadoo is far more advanced and convenient to that of the Google Play Store and App Store. It sits well with
every platform making its versatility great compared to the others. It also consumes less storage compared to native
applications.

How can you say that Yappadappadoo is far more advanced and convenient? Their platform so far is not yet starting. Because there are some users are eager to use but still their site is not yet functioning. Though, for what is written to their whitepaper was quite good and impressive but in the actual is not.

well i guess the progressive web apps are what they are referring far more advanced and convenient
Yappadappadoo on the other is a platform that supports PWAs, they are still on there early stage maybe soon the site would be fully functional
Genamant

Activity: 730

Trphy.io

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:36:33 AM

I found this on page 6 of YAPPADAPPADOO whitepaper and it is really interesting to know that YAPPADAPPADOO team promotes sharing of apps which is a good thing for people who have already purchased the applications. It will somehow create new friends and encourage everyone to be generous.

Users will love yappadappadoo, because they can access a universe of Progressive Web Applications. They can try out applications spontaneously and quickly. With Blockchain technology they can buy, use, and even transfer applications to other users.

Most Probably Progressive Web Apps (PWA) are the next big thing. I believe that they’ll push the mobile web forward, and bring native apps and provide mobile specific features to web users.

dioanna

Activity: 612

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 02:02:17 AM

Yappadappadoo platform PWA promise to be more reliable; able to load even in uncertain network conditions.Its fast too, and engaging.

lemmor8

Activity: 11

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 02:42:41 AM

Just got started knowing about Yappadappado...It catches my attention about this Progressive Web Applications with a Blockchain Technology integration.I am familiar with what Blockchain is and I understand how secured, transparent, dependable and fraud free this is. But when it comes to PWA, I still need to get going on reading their WP.As of the moment, what I understand is that it is a new form of app that could bring ease for users compared to the traditional apps that I know.Sounds really interesting!
Correct it has many features (PWA) that will give users different experience when it comes to applications, one of it is multi platform feature that can use yappadappadoo apps to any operating system we have now like Android, IOS, windows etc... And this is absolutely great and we haven't this thing before, because native apps are set to have boundaries...
Yappadappadoo is far more advanced and convenient to that of the Google Play Store and App Store. It sits well with
every platform making its versatility great compared to the others. It also consumes less storage compared to native
applications.

How can you say that Yappadappadoo is far more advanced and convenient? Their platform so far is not yet starting. Because there are some users are eager to use but still their site is not yet functioning. Though, for what is written to their whitepaper was quite good and impressive but in the actual is not.

well i guess the progressive web apps are what they are referring far more advanced and convenient
Yappadappadoo on the other is a platform that supports PWAs, they are still on there early stage maybe soon the site would be fully functional

Yappadappadoo platform
PWAs aren’t perfect yet  but represent a growing technology which is set to significantly move the industry.
Jrfranco

Activity: 786
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 03:03:36 AM

try reading this article its a good read about the advantages of PWA to users and developers.
https://www.itproportal.com/features/progressive-web-apps-why-theyre-revolutionising-the-user-experience/
joliepearl06

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 09:26:18 AM

It's here!  The yappadappadoo App Store is LIVE at yappadappadoo.com! Click on the icons for more App-info, or click on the rocket to launch the app - no installation, no download! PWAs are the next Mobile

Omg! Thanks for bringing the news here shikaina. I been there, I saw the application store myself. They have a lot of applications i never thought are existing. Wow! They are real. You better visit the site guys and see if there are applications that you would like to try to.
Wow! Wonderful. Thanks for info guys. Before all that we had was only ideas on how they platform would be, how would it look like, how would applications work. Now it is here, real and live. We can now use them, try them and enjoy them. And good thing here is Yappadappadoo is not a respecter of operating system and mobile provider.  

Indeed, lately we only imagine the project but now it is already launched. This is a great deal, yappadappadoo is really progressing and it is in it's first step to success. I will surely visit their website and see the satisfaction myself.
Many already tried to use yappadappadoo store and it's working i wanted to try too, but they said before that user need token to use this platform right? Or maybe when we buy one of those apps that's the time we need to use FLI tokens, correct me if im wrong guy's...

Correct me if I'm wrong, but according to what I've read, we can also use other tokens aside from flints tokens in purchasing an app at the yappadappadoo application store. I'm not pretty sure what tokens are they, but the fact that we can use other tokens in purchasing an app makes it important. Lol

This is what I have read on page 4 and 18 respectively of the YAPPADAPPADOO whitepaper.

I think they are promoting FLINTS token to be able to purchase goods, software, content and services (non-exhaustive list) on the YAPPADAPPADOO platform and App Store. I haven't read yet that other cryptocurrencies are allowed to use for YAPPADAPPADOO transactions.

The yappadappadoo Store will link to the Blockchain. Independence, transparency and
security are guaranteed. Data leaking is out of the question. Apps and In-App content can
be bought with tokens, the yappadappadoo “Flints” (FLI)

yappadappadoo Token: Flints (FLI)
The yappadappadoo PAYMENT TOKEN will be known as the Flints (FLI). It is an ERC20-
Compatible Token delivered by the yappadappadoo Token Smart Contract. The
yappadappadoo Token will be created to provide the possibility to pay for goods, software,
content and services (non-exhaustive list) on the yappadappadoo platform and App Store

Reference:
https://yappadappadoo.com/whitepaper_en.pdf
Yes that's right, using flints token will gave a chance to buy application from yappadappadoo, and also they said you can buy flints by using an ERC20 compatible tokens like bitcoin and etherium... Its like converting your bitcoin and etherium to Flints so it will able to buy apps...
sonjay22

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 09:59:22 AM

It's here!  The yappadappadoo App Store is LIVE at yappadappadoo.com! Click on the icons for more App-info, or click on the rocket to launch the app - no installation, no download! PWAs are the next Mobile

Correct me if I'm wrong, but according to what I've read, we can also use other tokens aside from flints tokens in purchasing an app at the yappadappadoo application store. I'm not pretty sure what tokens are they, but the fact that we can use other tokens in purchasing an app makes it important. Lol

This is what I have read on page 4 and 18 respectively of the YAPPADAPPADOO whitepaper.

I think they are promoting FLINTS token to be able to purchase goods, software, content and services (non-exhaustive list) on the YAPPADAPPADOO platform and App Store. I haven't read yet that other cryptocurrencies are allowed to use for YAPPADAPPADOO transactions.

The yappadappadoo Store will link to the Blockchain. Independence, transparency and
security are guaranteed. Data leaking is out of the question. Apps and In-App content can
be bought with tokens, the yappadappadoo “Flints” (FLI)

yappadappadoo Token: Flints (FLI)
The yappadappadoo PAYMENT TOKEN will be known as the Flints (FLI). It is an ERC20-
Compatible Token delivered by the yappadappadoo Token Smart Contract. The
yappadappadoo Token will be created to provide the possibility to pay for goods, software,
content and services (non-exhaustive list) on the yappadappadoo platform and App Store

Reference:
https://yappadappadoo.com/whitepaper_en.pdf
Yes that's right, using flints token will gave a chance to buy application from yappadappadoo, and also they said you can buy flints by using an ERC20 compatible tokens like bitcoin and etherium... Its like converting your bitcoin and etherium to Flints so it will able to buy apps...
But i search it in their white paper and i can't find it in any contents that they are accepting bitcoin or etherium tokens for buying their apps, maybe you misunderstood it mam/sir!?
scarleth06

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 10:30:44 AM

Yes that's really awesome deal from yappadappadoo, transferring their apps to our friends and family members is a enjoyable and helpful things to do... And when someone need a particular app but not have enough money /token then both of you can share an equal half price, by that both of you can have the apps in much cheaper price...
joeljames23

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 11:01:04 AM

Yes that's really awesome deal from yappadappadoo, transferring their apps to our friends and family members is a enjoyable and helpful things to do... And when someone need a particular app but not have enough money /token then both of you can share an equal half price, by that both of you can have the apps in much cheaper price...
Its really good idea you have, since apps from yappadappadoo can transfer to any user so two or more people can share their tokens equally for one application...That's good news for many user that want the same apps but don't want to spend much token, this is really great...
sonjay22

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 11:21:19 AM

Its really good idea you have, since apps from yappadappadoo can transfer to any user so two or more people can share their tokens equally for one application...That's good news for many user that want the same apps but don't want to spend much token, this is really great...
Yes it really is, and i don't know if is ok with yappadappadoo to sell your apps to another user if you already finish it or you don't want to use it anymore!? Then you can buy another apps from their using the money coming from user buy your first apps...  Grin
joliepearl06

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 11:59:25 AM

Yes it really is, and i don't know if is ok with yappadappadoo to sell your apps to another user if you already finish it or you don't want to use it anymore!? Then you can buy another apps from their using the money coming from user buy your first apps...  Grin
I guess yappadappadoo will have no problem about what you said, and its up to the owner if what they want to do with their apps that bought it from yappadappadoo... I hope that blockchain will also allow this second hand selling of applications and have no problem about it...
Andycalum

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 12:42:32 PM

You know what problem I am seeing here? They are planning to be a rising star. With too much good applications they want to offer, to a big market and to be accepted by all but the problem here is not all uses crypto and not all knows cryptocurrency so how are they going to adapt to this new change if they dont know?

That's why I think that this project is favorable to those who already knew the crypto world.
And to those people who want to use the yappadappadoo application must first be knowledgeable on how the crypto world works.

In order for them to use the yappadappadoo app is to begin with the basic infos about blockchain and how blockchain works, in that way they will have some basic knowledge. And they also need to continue their research so that their basic knowledge about blockchain will be broaden.

Yes! I agree with you if people who want to use the yappadappadoo application without being exposed to blockchain  yet, must learn something with the basic, of course that's what beginners need to do to start with basic and by that they will gain the basic knowledge. They also need to continue their research in order for them to be more exposed on how blockchain works.

That's totally true! If we need to learn something we must start with the basic.
Same goes to this project, if we want to use the yappadappadoo, we must know first how blockchain works because the yappadaappadoo application offers the blockchain paying system.

We should be well-versed in the field of cryptocurrency and Blockchain Technology, because in the near future many
projects like Yappadapadoo will have their system centered in those. Being knowledgable about those right now will
prove to be a great advantage and investment when the time comes.
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: