Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:40:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ❇️YAPPADAPPADOO -❇️Bringing Revolutionary Multi-Platform Apps To All Users  (Read 30561 times)
BitDane

Activity: 1372
Merit: 348

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 05:44:28 PM

You know what problem I am seeing here? They are planning to be a rising star. With too much good applications they want to offer, to a big market and to be accepted by all but the problem here is not all uses crypto and not all knows cryptocurrency so how are they going to adapt to this new change if they dont know?

That's why I think that this project is favorable to those who already knew the crypto world.
And to those people who want to use the yappadappadoo application must first be knowledgeable on how the crypto world works.

I don't think that the users should be knowledgeable on how the crypto world works before using YAPPADAPPADOO application. I think this is somehow one way to spread the good news to people that Blockchain Technology has a good effect on improving our lives today. Now that almost all people use mobile devices, I am quite sure that all will be interested in the applications from YAPPADAPPADOO platform.

No. I think they need to be knowledgeable about how crypto world works, because they will also earn some tokens with it and it's their benefit. Lol  Grin
Maybe you're right, because I also think that crypto world doesn't count when using the yappadappadoo application. I think that all you have to do is to have some wallet with flints token in it and know how blockchain works.

I think you didn't get it when XtraRolePlayer said that the users don't need to be knowledgeable on how the crypto world works. XtraRolePlayer said the user is okay not to be an expert or knowledgeable BEFORE using the YAPPADAPPADOO application which means, it is okay to be a zero-knowledge to Blockchain Technology. As long as you know how to convert your fiat money to FLINTS or someone can do that for you, you are okay. You can use the YAPPADAPPADOO applications. Eventually, when curiosity strikes (which is normal to all people) you will learn how Blockchain Technology and Cryptocurrency works.

Thank you DonChester. I think you got my point there very clearly. I realized that I should have emphasized the word BEFORE to avoid confusion on my statement. The reason why I said that is I wanted to establish a certain bridge, not a wall to use the YAPPADAPPADOO platform especially newbies who are not familiar with Blockchain Technology and Cryptocurrency.

This is nice. Building Bridge to people is a good thing because people are hesitant about involving themselves to something they are not familiar with. When they are already hooked up with the YAPPADAPPADOO platform of applications, then they realized that Cryptocurrency and Blockchain technology was behind this wonderful project. I think they will be living testimonies who can spread the news to others without a sweat.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 06:09:24 PM

You know what problem I am seeing here? They are planning to be a rising star. With too much good applications they want to offer, to a big market and to be accepted by all but the problem here is not all uses crypto and not all knows cryptocurrency so how are they going to adapt to this new change if they dont know?

That's why I think that this project is favorable to those who already knew the crypto world.
And to those people who want to use the yappadappadoo application must first be knowledgeable on how the crypto world works.

I don't think that the users should be knowledgeable on how the crypto world works before using YAPPADAPPADOO application. I think this is somehow one way to spread the good news to people that Blockchain Technology has a good effect on improving our lives today. Now that almost all people use mobile devices, I am quite sure that all will be interested in the applications from YAPPADAPPADOO platform.

No. I think they need to be knowledgeable about how crypto world works, because they will also earn some tokens with it and it's their benefit. Lol  Grin
Maybe you're right, because I also think that crypto world doesn't count when using the yappadappadoo application. I think that all you have to do is to have some wallet with flints token in it and know how blockchain works.

I think you dont need to be that knowledgable in crypto to be able to use YAPPADAPPADOOS platform,
for sure there will be a particular instruction for this so users wouldnt find it complicated.
Yes it have instructions how to know and be familiar with the crypto but still need someone to teach new user personally for them to understand it easier and clearly, because this is not just a simple thing there's money involve here for every transaction and one little mistake can result to a big problem for the user...

So where will we get those instructions from? We need to be knowledgable in terms of the cyptocurrency because we
advocate Yappadappadoo. People will be more convinced and assured if they would be lectured on how those things work.

Much better to ask someone who have knowledge about cryptocurrency than read instructions from any where, for sure we know someone who can help us regarding this matter...
Yes it's possible, coz there's someone that know all about crypto that much, but also yappadappadoo have the necessary information and instructions of how will user will familiarize the use of their platform and cryptocurrency at the same time...

I think we have to be very open on this. YAPPADAPPADOO platform should be a user-friendly platform which I think that it is. Have you seen a manual or set of instructions using Facebook? But why millions of people use it without so much hassle? Even a child can use facebook. This is because they have designed Facebook application to be very user-friendly. YAPPADAPPADOO team I think will do the same. So what is the commotion all about? ?
Shikaina

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 06:33:58 PM

i see that there is no airdrop or bounty campaigns for this project. sad.
i would love to participate in this kind of innovative project.

Well, they probably dont need airdrop to promote their project. You can participate in their social media bounty campaign too like facebook and twitter and you can also join their telegram channel. Or if you really want to support this project you can participate in their ICO by investing in their tokens.
Bitbitchy

Activity: 157
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 07:04:28 PM

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DgsrAa9WkAAfSLj.jpg
It's here!  The yappadappadoo App Store is LIVE at yappadappadoo.com! Click on the icons for more App-info, or click on the rocket to launch the app - no installation, no download! PWAs are the next Mobile

Hey guys! Take a look at it! It is here. Take a look how their application store looks and see the difference for yourself. It is real and live,
Omg! Thanks for bringing the news here shikaina. I been there, I saw the application store myself. They have a lot of applications i never thought are existing. Wow! They are real. You better visit the site guys and see if there are applications that you would like to try to.

Really you stored by yourself?, actually I am using android phone now And I don't see yappadappadoo appears in play store. I think that depends

on the country you belong, isn't? Because, I am curious very much on this one, but how can find out to myself that their apps is real if their apps is

limited only for the country for now.
You can't see it in play store sir, you can find yappadappadoo store on google search engine...

Here is the link for you to see it; https://yappadappadoo.com/store.html#!/en/home
Yah that is the correct link, i tried it myself and i see that all what we read in their WP is true... No need to download and install, just click the rocket sign in the apps logo and you will go to that app directly, and you need to select "run" option for you to use it... Great indeed, far from the native apps store we used and guys you should try it by yourself...
Yes i already tried, it really give user a satisfaction when it comes when to the service of PWA apps... Who can expect that we can use app that no need for download and install, and just use it when ever you want to...

Ya right scarleth06. Using applications now has been made easy with Yappadappadoo. Open anywhere and browse anywhere, anytime. Will not matter anymore if i only have a small internal memory and an old operating system, i can still go with the flow.
Gracechen17

Activity: 367
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 07:34:13 PM

I think you didn't get it when XtraRolePlayer said that the users don't need to be knowledgeable on how the crypto world works. XtraRolePlayer said the user is okay not to be an expert or knowledgeable BEFORE using the YAPPADAPPADOO application which means, it is okay to be a zero-knowledge to Blockchain Technology. As long as you know how to convert your fiat money to FLINTS or someone can do that for you, you are okay. You can use the YAPPADAPPADOO applications. Eventually, when curiosity strikes (which is normal to all people) you will learn how Blockchain Technology and Cryptocurrency works.

Thank you DonChester. I think you got my point there very clearly. I realized that I should have emphasized the word BEFORE to avoid confusion on my statement. The reason why I said that is I wanted to establish a certain bridge, not a wall to use the YAPPADAPPADOO platform especially newbies who are not familiar with Blockchain Technology and Cryptocurrency.

This is nice. Building Bridge to people is a good thing because people are hesitant about involving themselves to something they are not familiar with. When they are already hooked up with the YAPPADAPPADOO platform of applications, then they realized that Cryptocurrency and Blockchain technology was behind this wonderful project. I think they will be living testimonies who can spread the news to others without a sweat.

Agree with you bitdane. I think they are the first in the history to be making it with the use of cryptocurrency and blockchain. They are not afraid to dare to try something different. I like it and it makes me also motivated to try something new to make a difference.
Loveydovey04

Activity: 392
Merit: 123

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 07:58:15 PM

YAPPADAPPADOO project really nailed it when they used Progressive Web App (App). Even though the technology was currently used by some applications online, they have improved it and they powered it by Blockchain Technology to make it more secure and more reliable.
For sure it will be secure and reliable to use their apps, im just curious how much will be a cost by buying their apps in cryptocurrency? Because of they're new in this industry and many user are also new to crypto world, maybe they need to give all new user a promotions/discount to attract them to buy/use application from yappadappadoo...

I agree, a well-thought-out promotions that will attract users to try Yappadappadoo Store's apps.This is crucial since they are launching something new and different to draw new users, draw users from competitors and established customers.

Promotions can elevate the popularity of Yappadappadoo.Though the promotions may vary from a place to another, we can also promote Yappadappadoo through the use of social media.In that way, the millenials would be more influenced and persuaded.

I agree about using the social media in promoting YAPPADAPPADOO project. Social media now is the most powerful and influential way to communicate to people especially Millenials. Though some users still are in Main Stream media, millions are all in Social Media and the best part of this is that "it's "FREE".
I agree with two thumbs up in what you’ve said BuzzerBeater. People around the world has to hear and know about this new and unique innovation. This project is too good to let it pass by with out them knowing it.

lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 08:31:19 PM

YAPPADAPPADOO project really nailed it when they used Progressive Web App (App). Even though the technology was currently used by some applications online, they have improved it and they powered it by Blockchain Technology to make it more secure and more reliable.
For sure it will be secure and reliable to use their apps, im just curious how much will be a cost by buying their apps in cryptocurrency? Because of they're new in this industry and many user are also new to crypto world, maybe they need to give all new user a promotions/discount to attract them to buy/use application from yappadappadoo...

I agree, a well-thought-out promotions that will attract users to try Yappadappadoo Store's apps.This is crucial since they are launching something new and different to draw new users, draw users from competitors and established customers.

Promotions can elevate the popularity of Yappadappadoo.Though the promotions may vary from a place to another, we can also promote Yappadappadoo through the use of social media.In that way, the millenials would be more influenced and persuaded.

I agree about using the social media in promoting YAPPADAPPADOO project. Social media now is the most powerful and influential way to communicate to people especially Millenials. Though some users still are in Main Stream media, millions are all in Social Media and the best part of this is that "it's "FREE".

Ya. Social media is still the best way of promoting something. May it be events, sales, shows, or anything. People now a days can no longer live with out using social media, cant even last a day with out opening their phone on it. Yappadappadoo for sure will gain fast and wide recognition through social media networks.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Shikaina

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 08:50:07 PM

I think you dont need to be that knowledgable in crypto to be able to use YAPPADAPPADOOS platform,
for sure there will be a particular instruction for this so users wouldnt find it complicated.
Yes it have instructions how to know and be familiar with the crypto but still need someone to teach new user personally for them to understand it easier and clearly, because this is not just a simple thing there's money involve here for every transaction and one little mistake can result to a big problem for the user...

So where will we get those instructions from? We need to be knowledgable in terms of the cyptocurrency because we
advocate Yappadappadoo. People will be more convinced and assured if they would be lectured on how those things work.

Much better to ask someone who have knowledge about cryptocurrency than read instructions from any where, for sure we know someone who can help us regarding this matter...
Yes it's possible, coz there's someone that know all about crypto that much, but also yappadappadoo have the necessary information and instructions of how will user will familiarize the use of their platform and cryptocurrency at the same time...

I think we have to be very open on this. YAPPADAPPADOO platform should be a user-friendly platform which I think that it is. Have you seen a manual or set of instructions using Facebook? But why millions of people use it without so much hassle? Even a child can use facebook. This is because they have designed Facebook application to be very user-friendly. YAPPADAPPADOO team I think will do the same. So what is the commotion all about? ?
Well, first time in everything is always difficult but if it interest them they will find out by themselves how to use it. You are right, there is nowhere in facebook and twitter you can find instructions on how to use them but users are learning by themselves. If they like it they will find out on how to use it.
Jrfranco

Activity: 786
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 12:30:02 AM

It's here!  The yappadappadoo App Store is LIVE at yappadappadoo.com! Click on the icons for more App-info, or click on the rocket to launch the app - no installation, no download! PWAs are the next Mobile

Hey guys! Take a look at it! It is here. Take a look how their application store looks and see the difference for yourself. It is real and live,
Omg! Thanks for bringing the news here shikaina. I been there, I saw the application store myself. They have a lot of applications i never thought are existing. Wow! They are real. You better visit the site guys and see if there are applications that you would like to try to.

Really you stored by yourself?, actually I am using android phone now And I don't see yappadappadoo appears in play store. I think that depends

on the country you belong, isn't? Because, I am curious very much on this one, but how can find out to myself that their apps is real if their apps is

You can't see it in play store sir, you can find yappadappadoo store on google search engine...

Here is the link for you to see it; https://yappadappadoo.com/store.html#!/en/home
Yah that is the correct link, i tried it myself and i see that all what we read in their WP is true... No need to download and install, just click the rocket sign in the apps logo and you will go to that app directly, and you need to select "run" option for you to use it... Great indeed, far from the native apps store we used and guys you should try it by yourself...
Yes i already tried, it really give user a satisfaction when it comes when to the service of PWA apps... Who can expect that we can use app that no need for download and install, and just use it when ever you want to...

yeah i have also tried it , im amazed that  you really dont need to download the application. Its very user friendly.
pritibitisi

Activity: 150
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 01:04:18 AM

yeah i have also tried it , im amazed that  you really dont need to download the application. Its very user friendly.

Yes i really love this PWA features theres is a lot of advantage and convenience to users like me.
lemmor8

Activity: 11

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 01:41:46 AM

Yes i really love this PWA features theres is a lot of advantage and convenience to users like me.

the auto update on my mobile is off , i dont want it because its eating up my mobile memory and my data
so im glad this is one of the features of PWA.
Genamant

Activity: 730

Trphy.io

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:05:05 AM

While Progressive Web Apps capabilities are rapidly evolving, there are still somethings you can’t do yet.
i have read some article stating that there still things you cant do in PWAs ,there is no full screen mode and
its not as smooth as native apps.

dioanna

Activity: 612

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:34:06 AM

While Progressive Web Apps capabilities are rapidly evolving, there are still somethings you can’t do yet.
i have read some article stating that there still things you cant do in PWAs ,there is no full screen mode and

Like you just said its rapidly evolving and developing, sooner or later this things that they say PWA cant do
would be available to do. Wink

Genamant

Activity: 730

Trphy.io

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 03:04:14 AM

Like you just said its rapidly evolving and developing, sooner or later this things that they say PWA cant do
would be available to do. Wink

i do agree with that ,Progressive Web App is just a new and rising technology but soon it will dominate the features of the native apps.

sonjay22

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 09:30:05 AM

Thank you for sharing the link for the YAPPADAPPADOO store but I don't think it is working. It only shows a lady doing thumbs-up and holding a mobile phone with YAPPADAPPADOO platform in it. I am wondering if the platform is still under construction or what because as far as I know, they should put a signage that it is still under construction.
Maybe yappadappadoo platform is on their dry run i guess, they are showing the preview of their project as early as now and how good their platform is... This is great for all the investor or user that will likely to involve in this project, for sure with this they will not regret that they invest in yappadappadoo...
scarleth06

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:23:49 AM

Thank you for sharing the link for the YAPPADAPPADOO store but I don't think it is working. It only shows a lady doing thumbs-up and holding a mobile phone with YAPPADAPPADOO platform in it. I am wondering if the platform is still under construction or what because as far as I know, they should put a signage that it is still under construction.
Maybe yappadappadoo platform is on their dry run i guess, they are showing the preview of their project as early as now and how good their platform is... This is great for all the investor or user that will likely to involve in this project, for sure with this they will not regret that they invest in yappadappadoo...
Yes atleast yappadappadoo did what they told us in their WP, they have a word of honour and that is very important for this business to prove to their followers and contributor that they are on the right path and have a lot of chance to success...
joeljames23

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:50:06 AM

Did you try to search it on google like what joliepearl06 said, honestly speaking it's really working but not as good as we imagined... I know this is their preview so it means there is a final touch that they want to give...
Andycalum

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:40:06 PM

It really is way too convenient. Everything is too easy, you just need to click an application of your choice and
Yappadappadoo immediately opens it for you. Though the visual impact needs to improvements, can't wait for future
versions of Yappadappadoo.
Citriney

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 01:22:19 PM

Millennials are one of the best assets of Yappadappadoo because of their natural trait to be techy. Techy people often approach
or interact with technology, specifically social media. The usage of social media is almost a "need" in today's society
so putting and advertising Yappadappadoo in the said media will bring the name across the globe.
Khayem

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:10:36 PM

i see that there is no airdrop or bounty campaigns for this project. sad.
i would love to participate in this kind of innovative project.

Well, they probably dont need airdrop to promote their project. You can participate in their social media bounty campaign too like facebook and twitter and you can also join their telegram channel. Or if you really want to support this project you can participate in their ICO by investing in their tokens.

Investing your time and effort in these projects can change your life in an extreme way. The risk is big but the return
will be bigger, investing will prove to be worth it if Yappadappadoo will be able to hit their target revenue!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: