Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:10:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ❇️YAPPADAPPADOO -❇️Bringing Revolutionary Multi-Platform Apps To All Users  (Read 30561 times)
scarleth06

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:47:09 AM

Let's talk about application's ratings and reviews.

Why rating and reviews are important to the platform? I may say that people now are depending on what others may say about a certain product. I myself when buying something online will definitely check what is the rating and reviews of that certain product. Real and transparent app rating via Blockchain Technology will definitely build trust in the system.

YAPPADAPPADOO project makes sure that we have that on the platform. REAL and TRANSPARENT. Good Job YAPPADAPPADOO team!
You are right, we depend on reviews and ratings as we consider to spend on something that we want or need.
That is why credibility of reviews and rating is so important to us and the integration of Blockchain of Yappadappadoo Store
is just so clever to gain the trust of those who wants to use and purchase PWAs.

Correct! Reviews are so important especially when you need feedback of the things you want to purchase. I remember when I am looking for a laptop bag a while ago, There is a flash sale which makes it cheaper than the original price but I have to check first the reviews from the customers if they are really satisfied with the product. I think that was a good buy. YAPPADAPPADOO platform is a lot better with these features.

Thank you for your confirmations. Reviews and Ratings on the platform are really important. This will definitely help the developers on what they are doing. Since there are no updates on the side of the users, developers should really need to hear their side if there is a need for enhancements and improvements. That way, YAPPADAPPADOO applications will stay being on the top applications to download with.
Ya right. With out ratings and reviews they will not know what is wrong with the applications and what to change, add or improve. Honest reviews are the best because even if it is negative it should not discourage the developers but be more determined to improve. Good thing these reviews will be in blockchain i think so no one can manipulate it.
I believe that 50 percent of the reviews and comments from native application are false and a fake, one good reason why we experienced install and uninstall in our applications came from them...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sonjay22

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 12:08:17 PM

We all hate it! Updates, eating up our data, blocking our favorite apps!! It's time for rEvolution. PWAs are ALWAYS up to date, NEVER need downloads, are FASTER. The rEvolution is live at yappadappadoo.com
ICO: get Tokens @ yappadappadoo.io

All is excited with this revolution in application world. Goodluck to Yappadappadoo and to its would be users.

some apps have a lot of updates where users do nothing but to follows, but that is really annoying actually. It is really eating our space into our storage device. But with with yappadappadoo I think they won't do the same thing for what other apps did. So even me can't wait to their apps
too.

I, for one, is experiencing that in my phone.Updates consume more data storage every time apps has to be updated where I don't have control
over it. PWAs is really going to make it lighter on my phone.Can't wait to have Yappadappadoo Store's list of PWAs to be used and worry no more for data storage.

Same here. And worst is you cannot use the application properly unless you follow the updates. Sometimes the application just automatically shuts down and if you are doing something with it in the middle you are also lost and you have to start all over again.
Now that we’ve seen how PWA works in their website we understand it better now and all the doubts we had before had been cleared. Before I was thinking it is an application with applications in it but until i saw their website i understood that that they have their own website which is full of PWA applications.
I didnt even have any idea that there is such thing as PWA. If it was not because of this project i wouldnt know what PWA is and what advantage could it give to users. I was used to be very dependent on my phone’s application store. But thanks for this revolution in applications by Yappadappadoo.
With that numbers of updates only two things might have to happen if you update it and not, if you update it for sure will consume most of your available space in your phone and cause lag on it... Then if you choose to ignore and didn't update, means you'll have to use a older version of apps late on what other are using and that unacceptable...
Jadeite

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 12:41:13 PM

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Dg4LNKLXkAAx0s8.png
We all hate it! Updates, eating up our data, blocking our favorite apps!! It's time for rEvolution. PWAs are ALWAYS up to date, NEVER need downloads, are FASTER. The rEvolution is live at yappadappadoo.com

All is excited with this revolution in application world. Goodluck to Yappadappadoo and to its would be users.

some apps have a lot of updates where users do nothing but to follows, but that is really annoying actually. It is really eating our space into our storage device. But with with yappadappadoo I think they won't do the same thing for what other apps did. So even me can't wait to their apps
too.

I, for one, is experiencing that in my phone.Updates consume more data storage every time apps has to be updated where I don't have control
over it. PWAs is really going to make it lighter on my phone.Can't wait to have Yappadappadoo Store's list of PWAs to be used and worry no more for data storage.

Same here. And worst is you cannot use the application properly unless you follow the updates. Sometimes the application just automatically shuts down and if you are doing something with it in the middle you are also lost and you have to start all over again.

Yes, I agree.It happened to me, as well.Can't do anything but breathe deeply as you watch your phone shut down
together with your unsaved work or something else.The problems with app updates brings inconvenience.
But thanks that Yappadappadoo has come up with this PWAs, no need of updates.More convenient apps!

Khayem

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:36:13 PM

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DhCzuPVW0AQogDI.jpg
#Pinterest rebuilt their mobile site as a PWA. The results: core engagements +60%, user-generated ad revenue +44%, time spent on site +40%.  The #rEvolution is live at yappadappadoo.com

I got it from their Twitter account. We are seeing here that another well-known site has upgraded to PWA and we can also see here the changes it brought them since they switched to PWA. See it has added 66%  core engagement and 44% additional ad revenue which is huge and 40% time spent on site which only implies that users spend more time now than before.

Yes, proof that PWAs is attracting more users!And Yappadappadoo is really on the right track to offer this kind of PWAs built with a great Blockchain Technology.I believe, they will soon  become one of the big players of this industry.   
Citriney

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:27:42 PM

I found this on page 6 of YAPPADAPPADOO whitepaper and it is really interesting to know that YAPPADAPPADOO team promotes sharing of apps which is a good thing for people who have already purchased the applications. It will somehow create new friends and encourage everyone to be generous.

Users will love yappadappadoo, because they can access a universe of Progressive Web Applications. They can try out applications spontaneously and quickly. With Blockchain technology they can buy, use, and even transfer applications to other users.

Yes that's really awesome deal from yappadappadoo, transferring their apps to our friends and family members is a enjoyable and helpful things to do... And when someone need a particular app but not have enough money /token then both of you can share an equal half price, by that both of you can have the apps in much cheaper price...

It says,"even transfer applications to other users.".Transferring applications can be done but does sharing applications allowed?Because
transferring and sharing are different things.Maybe, if it's intended to help other person who need it but don't have money/token to buy it, u can transfer the app to that person.When it comes to sharing the app?I'm a bit confused if both you and the other person(whom you want to share it with) can use the app at the same time,regardless of the reason why you are sharing it?

Sharing apps to another is ok as long as you owned it, and for sure you are familiar with the "share it" application that any apps can share and give to anyone... Its like that, i don't know if blockchain technology will allow it because they said every user need a blockchain id...
They said it can transfer apps, so transfer and sharing is the same right? Maybe yappadappadoo want to say transferring to the point that the user1 will transfer the apps to user2 and the user1 will unable to use it again because he/she already transferred it to user2!?

I think otherwise,transfer and share are not the same.Your explanation about transferring the app is what I perceived to be the way Yappadappadoo would do it.But still, this is helpful in a way for when needed, we could opt to transfer app with Yappadappadoo.
Andycalum

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:02:40 PM

Let's talk about application's ratings and reviews.

Why rating and reviews are important to the platform? I may say that people now are depending on what others may say about a certain product. I myself when buying something online will definitely check what is the rating and reviews of that certain product. Real and transparent app rating via Blockchain Technology will definitely build trust in the system.

YAPPADAPPADOO project makes sure that we have that on the platform. REAL and TRANSPARENT. Good Job YAPPADAPPADOO team!
You are right, we depend on reviews and ratings as we consider to spend on something that we want or need.
That is why credibility of reviews and rating is so important to us and the integration of Blockchain of Yappadappadoo Store
is just so clever to gain the trust of those who wants to use and purchase PWAs.

Correct! Reviews are so important especially when you need feedback of the things you want to purchase. I remember when I am looking for a laptop bag a while ago, There is a flash sale which makes it cheaper than the original price but I have to check first the reviews from the customers if they are really satisfied with the product. I think that was a good buy. YAPPADAPPADOO platform is a lot better with these features.

Thank you for your confirmations. Reviews and Ratings on the platform are really important. This will definitely help the developers on what they are doing. Since there are no updates on the side of the users, developers should really need to hear their side if there is a need for enhancements and improvements. That way, YAPPADAPPADOO applications will stay being on the top applications to download with.
Ya right. With out ratings and reviews they will not know what is wrong with the applications and what to change, add or improve. Honest reviews are the best because even if it is negative it should not discourage the developers but be more determined to improve. Good thing these reviews will be in blockchain i think so no one can manipulate it.

Yeah, I agree.Reviews and ratings in a Blockchain will remain as it is, be it negative or positive.And there's always room for improvement for the negative reviews and ratings in connection with Yappadappadoo's PWAs. The fact that Blockchain is immutable, what we see is what we get, honest records of reviews and ratings.
XtraRolePlayer

Activity: 133

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:40:41 PM
Last edit: July 03, 2018, 04:02:07 PM by XtraRolePlayer

Can very well relate to this. There are even instances in my phone when i cannot open or use the applications or just automatically closes in the middle of its use  because it requires update. I hate it too. Most of the time you are in hurry and you dont have time to update but you cant use the application unless you update it first.
I been wondering. Why do applications always require updates and after the update services remain the same? Adding this feature, removing bugs and so on and so forth but in reality i dont really se changes aside from you can use them again because if not the application stops working.

Sometimes changes are not really visible or noticeable. I wonder why they still do updates? Are updates really important?  That update little window pop-up messages are sometimes annoying because it always pop-up from time to time especially when you are in the middle of doing something important. We cannot cancel it, sometimes there is remind me later or re-schedule button only. It is good to know that YAPPADAPPADOO project removed these annoying updates.
BuzzerBeater

Activity: 92

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:04:00 PM

Can very well relate to this. There are even instances in my phone when i cannot open or use the applications or just automatically closes in the middle of its use  because it requires update. I hate it too. Most of the time you are in hurry and you dont have time to update but you cant use the application unless you update it first.
I been wondering. Why do applications always require updates and after the update services remain the same? Adding this feature, removing bugs and so on and so forth but in reality i dont really se changes aside from you can use them again because if not the application stops working.

Sometimes changes are not really visible or noticeable. I wonder why they still do updates? Are updates really important?  That update little window pop-up messages are sometimes annoying because it always pop-up from time to time especially when you are in the middle of doing something important. We cannot cancel it, sometimes there is remind me later or re-schedule button only. It is good to know that YAPPADAPPADOO project removed these annoying updates.

Same experience with you. Sometimes it really bothers me when I am doing my work. I am in a hurry and wants to beat the deadline and I am really close to it when little windows pop-up and boom! I am late to the required deadline. I know that we can set windows to update automatically but not all are Operating Systems related so this individual applications require updates and sometimes they update in batches which is kinda annoying.
BitDane

Activity: 1372
Merit: 348

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 04:35:09 PM

Sometimes changes are not really visible or noticeable. I wonder why they still do updates? Are updates really important?  That update little window pop-up messages are sometimes annoying because it always pop-up from time to time especially when you are in the middle of doing something important. We cannot cancel it, sometimes there is remind me later or re-schedule button only. It is good to know that YAPPADAPPADOO project removed these annoying updates.

Actually, there is a significant importance in updating our applications. Updating most of the time is performing revisions on the internal part of the program and sometimes external. It is adding new features or removing outdated one. YAPPADAPPADOO doesn't remove this updates really but they made it automatic whenever you are connected to the internet and you just need to refresh the application then it will be updated and fresh.
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 05:05:58 PM
Last edit: July 03, 2018, 06:18:21 PM by cryp24x

Actually, there is a significant importance in updating our applications. Updating most of the time is performing revisions on the internal part of the program and sometimes external. It is adding new features or removing outdated one. YAPPADAPPADOO doesn't remove this updates really but they made it automatic whenever you are connected to the internet and you just need to refresh the application then it will be updated and fresh.

In addition to what BitDane have said. It is also done to fix a bug on the application and one of the most important parts of updates is fixing some holes discovered on the security features.  I think YAPPADAPPADOO team never remove the updating of the applications instead they just disable the reminders and pop-ups. They just activated it to do automatic updates but the system does it unnoticed.
DonChester

Activity: 88

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 06:01:54 PM

I heard that the applications of YAPPADAPPADOO platform are more advanced than those of the native applications. What are the advantages of using the  YAPPADAPPADOO platform and YAPPADAPPADOO applications? Are there free applications just what like Google Play offers?
FacingTheGiants

Activity: 94

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 06:08:07 PM
Last edit: July 04, 2018, 04:22:33 PM by FacingTheGiants

I am interested in the Progressive Web Apps (PWA) offered by YAPPADAPPADOO. I just want to know how can I buy those applications? Am I required to Flint tokens first before buying an application? Is there a way where I can buy applications using my Fiat Money or other Crypto Currencies?
Shikaina

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 06:35:22 PM
Last edit: July 04, 2018, 04:42:45 PM by Shikaina

I am interested in the Progressive Web Apps (PWA) offered by YAPPADAPPADOO. I just want to know how can I buy those applications? Am I required to Flint tokens first before buying an application? Is there a way where I can buy applications using my Fiat Money or other Crypto Currencies?

Hey dude. You can just visit their website yappadappadoo.com and find out for your self which applications suit you. They have free applications and they also have with fee and of course to avail with fee applications you gotta pay them with Flint tokens.
Bitbitchy

Activity: 157

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 07:05:04 PM
Last edit: July 04, 2018, 04:50:11 PM by Bitbitchy

Hey dude. You can just visit their website yappadappadoo.com and find out for your self which applications suit you. They have free applications and they also have with fee and of course to avail with fee applications you gotta pay them with Flint tokens.
Just like Apple and Android store, Yappadappadoo also have free and paid applications. If you want to use a better featured applications you have to buy them but good thing with yappadappadoo is you can just easily click and use their free applications freely with out the obligations of installing them and close or leave them if you are done.
Gracechen17

Activity: 367
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 07:31:42 PM

In addition to what BitDane have said. It is also done to fix a bug on the application and one of the most important parts of updates is fixing some holes discovered on the security features.  I think YAPPADAPPADOO team never remove the updating of the applications instead they just disable the reminders and pop-ups. They just activated it to do automatic updates but the system does it unnoticed.
I believe they do. Users will just not feel them because they do updates automatically and since applications are not installed users are not notified for any changes. They will make it sure that they give a better service or else users will shift to other apps stores.
Loveydovey04

Activity: 392
Merit: 123

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:01:47 PM

#Pinterest rebuilt their mobile site as a PWA. The results: core engagements +60%, user-generated ad revenue +44%, time spent on site +40%.  The #rEvolution is live at yappadappadoo.com

I got it from their Twitter account. We are seeing here that another well-known site has upgraded to PWA and we can also see here the changes it brought them since they switched to PWA. See it has added 66%  core engagement and 44% additional ad revenue which is huge and 40% time spent on site which only implies that users spend more time now than before.
The time spent by users increased to 44%, it only means it is more interesting to browse pinterest now that they shift to PWA. and if they browse more revenue also increases. This is really a revolution wherein PWA does not only benefit the users but also the companies.

lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 08:34:42 PM

A lot of times i happened to use applications with a lot of ads and i found it very annoying. I wonder if Yappadappadoo’s applications also have ads or they have the same technique like ads are there but if you want them removed you have to pay for a better version? I think it is also the same.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Shikaina

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:01:23 PM

A lot of times i happened to use applications with a lot of ads and i found it very annoying. I wonder if Yappadappadoo’s applications also have ads or they have the same technique like ads are there but if you want them removed you have to pay for a better version? I think it is also the same.
Lol!  Cheesy
This is their way of getting costumers friend. If you need the application badly you will have to pay for it so you can use it better. I think it is in all application store. Like i use another version of facebook, the features are nice but also full of ads. If i want the ads removed they will redirect me to upgrade to the premium version for better use and service.
natsu_koo

Activity: 186
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:43:13 PM

You know what problem I am seeing here? They are planning to be a rising star. With too much good applications they want to offer, to a big market and to be accepted by all but the problem here is not all uses crypto and not all knows cryptocurrency so how are they going to adapt to this new change if they dont know?

That's why I think that this project is favorable to those who already knew the crypto world.
And to those people who want to use the yappadappadoo application must first be knowledgeable on how the crypto world works.

I don't think that the users should be knowledgeable on how the crypto world works before using YAPPADAPPADOO application. I think this is somehow one way to spread the good news to people that Blockchain Technology has a good effect on improving our lives today. Now that almost all people use mobile devices, I am quite sure that all will be interested in the applications from YAPPADAPPADOO platform.

No. I think they need to be knowledgeable about how crypto world works, because they will also earn some tokens with it and it's their benefit. Lol  Grin
Maybe you're right, because I also think that crypto world doesn't count when using the yappadappadoo application. I think that all you have to do is to have some wallet with flints token in it and know how blockchain works.

I'm thinking that this project will also have guidelines on how to connect to blockchain, so that even those who aren't knowledgeable in blockchain can use the yappadappadoo project easily.

Even so, I think that before a user should use the yappadappadoo application, he or she must be know how to operate things with the blockchain technology, so that when time comes ( if the guidelines really are there ), then the user can able to use the yappadappadoo application easily.

I think so, because even the yappadappadoo project implements those guidelines you are saying, but still the user can't barely understand with what is written on the guidelines then it will be useless. So I think knowing the basic is important.

for sure YAPPADAPPADOO is fully aware of this fact that not all users would have knowledge how blockchains works
for sure there will be a user guide like if we buy a mobile phone ,appliances ,etc. they always include user guidelines.

That will be very helpful if the project's team will consider that. You know if they want more customers using their application, they really should put a guidelines on how to operate their application.

Laccoin: It starts here with your Money
▨ Debit cards, P2P Loans, Index Fund ▨
➤ Whitepaper ➤ Facebook ➤ Twitter ➤ Telegram
lezarbby

Activity: 83

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:01:39 PM

Just got started knowing about Yappadappado...It catches my attention about this Progressive Web Applications with a Blockchain Technology integration.I am familiar with what Blockchain is and I understand how secured, transparent, dependable and fraud free this is. But when it comes to PWA, I still need to get going on reading their WP.As of the moment, what I understand is that it is a new form of app that could bring ease for users compared to the traditional apps that I know.Sounds really interesting!
Correct it has many features (PWA) that will give users different experience when it comes to applications, one of it is multi platform feature that can use yappadappadoo apps to any operating system we have now like Android, IOS, windows etc... And this is absolutely great and we haven't this thing before, because native apps are set to have boundaries...
Yappadappadoo is far more advanced and convenient to that of the Google Play Store and App Store. It sits well with
every platform making its versatility great compared to the others. It also consumes less storage compared to native
applications.

How can you say that Yappadappadoo is far more advanced and convenient? Their platform so far is not yet starting. Because there are some users are eager to use but still their site is not yet functioning. Though, for what is written to their whitepaper was quite good and impressive but in the actual is not.

well i guess the progressive web apps are what they are referring far more advanced and convenient
Yappadappadoo on the other is a platform that supports PWAs, they are still on there early stage maybe soon the site would be fully functional

Yappadappadoo platform
PWAs aren’t perfect yet  but represent a growing technology which is set to significantly move the industry.

Yes, indeed, the PWA may not be fully funtional but it will soon. And if that happen it will slightly change how technology runs the society, especially if those features of PWA run smoothly, I guess.
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: