Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:32:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ❇️YAPPADAPPADOO -❇️Bringing Revolutionary Multi-Platform Apps To All Users  (Read 30561 times)
anik anik

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:25:27 AM

Quote from the whitepaper:
They provide a perfect user-experience similar to native applications, irrespective of device type and operating system.
Perfect user experience with the platform or with all the apps in the platform? If all the apps available in the platform can give perfect user experience then this platform is amazing.
Not sure on this bud. But they have this one feature that attracted me. It says that they applications will also be compatible with older operating systems. It means if you have iphone3 or 4 which are already phased out and cannot adapt to the latest operating system, Yappadappado applications can still be used in these old devices.

above all features of PWAs with Yappadappadoo. i like this one. Their apps will work fine in older version of smartphones.
 It does not demand an update your operating system, it is compatible with all devices whether it's an older version or the latest one.
im also hooked on this particular feature because im not the type who likes updating my gadgets as long that its still useful and
still comfortable using it.

aside from that the fact that it does not require to update really saves my system or mobile memory some more space.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
verinici3

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:02:28 AM

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DhXTvFBW0AMAmxY.jpg
All in all these are the advantages PWA brings to users:

1. Work offline
2. Responsive design
3. Superior re-engagements
4. Progressive enhancement
5. App-like experience
6. Rich with features.

You may want to visit them at yappadappadoo.com for live revolution.

Thanks for uploading. Truly this Progressive web applications is rich with features.
sonjay22

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:55:38 AM

I found this on page 6 of YAPPADAPPADOO whitepaper and it is really interesting to know that YAPPADAPPADOO team promotes sharing of apps which is a good thing for people who have already purchased the applications. It will somehow create new friends and encourage everyone to be generous.

Users will love yappadappadoo, because they can access a universe of Progressive Web Applications. They can try out applications spontaneously and quickly. With Blockchain technology they can buy, use, and even transfer applications to other users.

Yes, I agree!Not just simply purchasing those PWAs at Yappadappadoo Store but could be transferring them to
other people thus, in some way, encourages one to be generous.It helps them save,too.Simple feature like this
with Yappadappadoo Store adds up to their advantage.

You are correct. Though we are still not sure what does transferring really mean, is it sharing or transfer ownership of the application? As for me, as long as you are willing to give it to someone, that is generosity. YAPPADAPPADOO users will enjoy the application and when they want to transfer or share it with a friend. He will just transfer it without any additional cost.

Blockchain technology really works in so many ways!It's not just keeping transactions in an open and transparent
form but could also be applied to transferring PWAs from one user to other user.I like these great combination of
PWAs and Blockchain technology features by Yappadappadoo Store.

Yes correct its like the Batman and Robin tandem, and for me in every ICO's blockchain technology are doing well... And in many times we are able to see it using by different platform, therefore blockchain fits to all ICO'S project now a days...
joeljames23

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:33:59 AM

I found this on page 6 of YAPPADAPPADOO whitepaper and it is really interesting to know that YAPPADAPPADOO team promotes sharing of apps which is a good thing for people who have already purchased the applications. It will somehow create new friends and encourage everyone to be generous.

Users will love yappadappadoo, because they can access a universe of Progressive Web Applications. They can try out applications spontaneously and quickly. With Blockchain technology they can buy, use, and even transfer applications to other users.

Yes, I agree!Not just simply purchasing those PWAs at Yappadappadoo Store but could be transferring them to
other people thus, in some way, encourages one to be generous.It helps them save,too.Simple feature like this

You are correct. Though we are still not sure what does transferring really mean, is it sharing or transfer ownership of the application? As for me, as long as you are willing to give it to someone, that is generosity. YAPPADAPPADOO users will enjoy the application and when they want to transfer or share it with a friend. He will just transfer it without any additional cost.

Blockchain technology really works in so many ways!It's not just keeping transactions in an open and transparent
form but could also be applied to transferring PWAs from one user to other user.I like these great combination of

Yes correct its like the Batman and Robin tandem, and for me in every ICO's blockchain technology are doing well... And in many times we are able to see it using by different platform, therefore blockchain fits to all ICO'S project now a days...

Well it's true this technology is perfect for many project and a solution for all problems in crypto market, transparency and safety of all transaction will not be this way without blockchain technology...
joliepearl06

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:59:56 AM

I really like their whitepaper. They even included SWOT analyses in it and explained it thoroughly, and the charts really show the current market and the opportunities in it.  
They are honest for doing that, especially including the weaknesses and threats part. They are showing what could be the problem in the future and because they are aware of it, they are prepared.

I agree, the honestly they have shown I think is their strength. Admitting their weaknesses is really a courageous thing to do. They all have the potential to be one of the best Application platforms and we are looking forward to this project's success. YAPPADAPPADOO will definitely give us better and top-of-the-line applications that are very useful in our generation.

Yes, I agree with you.Yappadappadoo is being realistic and honest to have stated their weaknesses, threats and problems in the future.And by being aware of these things, they will most likely find solutions to address or prevent those things and make this project a successful one.
This is better for all especially for them (developer) so they will know earlier and solved the possible problem that may occur in the coming days, and will have also a solution for the long run and have the best possible results...
scarleth06

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:32:05 AM

Now that speed of applications is a big issue, I think this project is timely and very practical. Since applications have issues on speed and availability. YAPPADAPPADOO project solves these problems by using low memory and offline applications. This will really mark on the mobile app history.

This is true. The speed of the applications is a really big issue. This is due to the low memory capacity of the mobile device and the processor was just too slow to process an application that requires or consumes a lot of memory. YAPPADAPPADOO really did resolve this issue by using Progressive Web Apps (PWA) on their platform.
Yes and they say it have multi-platform feature and can use in any operating system, just want to ask because its playing in my mind what if we have older version of desktop computer or laptop e.g windows xp, are the speed of yappadappadoo still like what they say if we use old devices!? If yes means we can still use it and still have benifit to us and thanks to yappadappadoo apps store...
sonjay22

Merit: 1

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:57:42 AM

Now that speed of applications is a big issue, I think this project is timely and very practical. Since applications have issues on speed and availability. YAPPADAPPADOO project solves these problems by using low memory and offline applications. This will really mark on the mobile app history.

This is true. The speed of the applications is a really big issue. This is due to the low memory capacity of the mobile device and the processor was just too slow to process an application that requires or consumes a lot of memory. YAPPADAPPADOO really did resolve this issue by using Progressive Web Apps (PWA) on their platform.
This is so true. And what is so disgusting here is you cannot really use not just the applications if you run out of space in your phone but your phone itself is misbehaving also. Your phone will just automatically shut down and restart if you are out of space in your internal storage. So with yappadappadoo you will not have to download apps, this way less installed applications that will consume your storage.
Same here. That is why when buying phones I always make it sure that I always get the one with bigger internal memory so i will not have problem with my downloads. I can just download as much songs as I want too but, that was with out knowledge about Yappadappadoo yet. This time memory will not be an issue anymore if their apps store is already working.
Naaaa! These will not be issues anymore. This time even if you have an older os of Iphone you can still use applications you want, not need to upgrade to the latest device and operating system. Your phone will work fine with yappadappadoo applications.
Wow means we can still be able to use are older computer and tablets, so they'll not only gives us a wonderful application huh but extend the life of our older devices because in yappadappadoo these things are still useful to us...
Khayem

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 12:42:02 PM

Yes that's really awesome deal from yappadappadoo, transferring their apps to our friends and family members is a enjoyable and helpful things to do... And when someone need a particular app but not have enough money /token then both of you can share an equal half price, by that both of you can have the apps in much cheaper price...

It says,"even transfer applications to other users.".Transferring applications can be done but does sharing applications allowed?Because
transferring and sharing are different things.Maybe, if it's intended to help other person who need it but don't have money/token to buy it, u can transfer the app to that person.When it comes to sharing the app?I'm a bit confused if both you and the other person(whom you want to share it with) can use the app at the same time,regardless of the reason why you are sharing it?

Sharing apps to another is ok as long as you owned it, and for sure you are familiar with the "share it" application that any apps can share and give to anyone... Its like that, i don't know if blockchain technology will allow it because they said every user need a blockchain id...
They said it can transfer apps, so transfer and sharing is the same right? Maybe yappadappadoo want to say transferring to the point that the user1 will transfer the apps to user2 and the user1 will unable to use it again because he/she already transferred it to user2!?

I think otherwise,transfer and share are not the same.Your explanation about transferring the app is what I perceived to be the way Yappadappadoo would do it.But still, this is helpful in a way for when needed, we could opt to transfer app with Yappadappadoo.
So i guess my explanation for transferring apps is correct, and means both users can't have the apps at the same time if they transfer it... Like said it still OK for every user, when you already finish the apps you can sell it to another user and it will not be wasted...
I am thankful enough that they included that feature. This makes Yappadappadoo a lot more user friendly than the others. Grants the user the chance to share or to give apps to one another. It also complements the multi-platform feature of Yappadappadoo and that can take the "user friendliness" to a whole new level.
It's very friendly and helpful i guess, maybe after sometime you will see someone selling their used application in very cheap price... And that's not bad, if you really want to have application that's already use by someone else and there's no problem with that...
This could turn out into one of the businesses that revolves around Yappadappadoo. People can profit from it if they can somehow
sell their own progress in apps. I can see that it would be useful in some aspect. For like example, a game application can be sold
to other gamers that are willing to pay for a player's progress or saved data.

Jadeite

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:18:51 PM

I really like their whitepaper. They even included SWOT analyses in it and explained it thoroughly, and the charts really show the current market and the opportunities in it.  
They are honest for doing that, especially including the weaknesses and threats part. They are showing what could be the problem in the future and because they are aware of it, they are prepared.

I agree, the honestly they have shown I think is their strength. Admitting their weaknesses is really a courageous thing to do. They all have the potential to be one of the best Application platforms and we are looking forward to this project's success. YAPPADAPPADOO will definitely give us better and top-of-the-line applications that are very useful in our generation.

Yes, I agree with you.Yappadappadoo is being realistic and honest to have stated their weaknesses, threats and problems in the future.And by being aware of these things, they will most likely find solutions to address or prevent those things and make this project a successful one.

Yappadappadoo's project team are taking the initiative in terms of accepting what's their weakness for the time being. Having that characteristic can guarantee and prepare Yappadappadoo's success in the future.
Andycalum

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:10:19 PM

The traits of a PWA really gives way to the improvement of the processing speed of the apps. It comes a lot of leeway to the a gadget's processor due to the very small space consumed by the PWA. It does change the pace of the app world. If this comes into fruition, many will be swayed by the drastic change that a PWA brings.
Citriney

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:01:16 PM

They provide a perfect user-experience similar to native applications, irrespective of device type and operating system.
Perfect user experience with the platform or with all the apps in the platform? If all the apps available in the platform can give perfect user experience then this platform is amazing.
Not sure on this bud. But they have this one feature that attracted me. It says that they applications will also be compatible with older operating systems. It means if you have iphone3 or 4 which are already phased out and cannot adapt to the latest operating system, Yappadappado applications can still be used in these old devices.

above all features of PWAs with Yappadappadoo. i like this one. Their apps will work fine in older version of smartphones.
 It does not demand an update your operating system, it is compatible with all devices whether it's an older version or the latest one.

So does that mean that one of the capacities of a PWA app is to adapt on to which OS, whether new or old version, will it be used? It sounds realistic though, so it means that the specs of the gadgets doesn't matter as long as it can use Yappadappadoo? But there are also PWAs that needs certain specs for it to be used though.
XtraRolePlayer

Activity: 133

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:31:39 PM

Yes and they say it have multi-platform feature and can use in any operating system, just want to ask because its playing in my mind what if we have older version of desktop computer or laptop e.g windows xp, are the speed of yappadappadoo still like what they say if we use old devices!? If yes means we can still use it and still have benifit to us and thanks to yappadappadoo apps store...

Yes, I guess so. I have tried it already and it is super fast. I think it has something to do with less than 1% of the size of native apps on average which is really an advantage of the YAPPADAPPADOO apps versus native apps. If that would be the ratio between the two, the speed will tremendously increase.
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:07:16 PM

This is quite impressive features of the YAPPADAPPADOO applications which are working regardless of what will be the current operating system of the device. Most problems that native apps encounter is that other devices are not compatible with their platform because it requires higher capacity data storage and high-speed operating system which is a loss of subscribers because of this requirements. Not all people can afford to buy a mobile device with higher specifications.
BuzzerBeater

Activity: 92

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:43:11 PM

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DhXTvFBW0AMAmxY.jpg
All in all these are the advantages PWA brings to users:

1. Work offline
2. Responsive design
3. Superior re-engagements
4. Progressive enhancement
5. App-like experience
6. Rich with features.

You may want to visit them at yappadappadoo.com for live revolution.

Thank you for sharing these PWA characteristics. I have now a clearer view from this simple presentation and knowing the advantages of PWA brings to users. May I know the elaborated meaning for each PWA characteristics so that I can fully understand those characteristics?
DonChester

Activity: 88

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 05:04:58 PM
Last edit: July 06, 2018, 05:31:13 PM by DonChester

I like it too. The great combination of the two will have them the biggest potential in terms of application development and enhancement. YAPPADAPPADOO  project will surely make it to the top. I am really glad that I have supported this project.
FacingTheGiants

Activity: 94

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 06:07:49 PM

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Dg4LNKLXkAAx0s8.png
We all hate it! Updates, eating up our data, blocking our favorite apps!! It's time for rEvolution. PWAs are ALWAYS up to date, NEVER need downloads, are FASTER. The rEvolution is live at yappadappadoo.com
ICO: get Tokens @ yappadappadoo.io

All is excited with this revolution in application world. Goodluck to Yappadappadoo and to its would be users.

Can very well relate to this. There are even instances in my phone when i cannot open or use the applications or just automatically closes in the middle of its use  because it requires update. I hate it too. Most of the time you are in hurry and you dont have time to update but you cant use the application unless you update it first.
I been wondering. Why do applications always require updates and after the update services remain the same? Adding this feature, removing bugs and so on and so forth but in reality i dont really se changes aside from you can use them again because if not the application stops working.

Sometimes changes are not really visible or noticeable. I wonder why they still do updates? Are updates really important?  That update little window pop-up messages are sometimes annoying because it always pop-up from time to time especially when you are in the middle of doing something important. We cannot cancel it, sometimes there is remind me later or re-schedule button only. It is good to know that YAPPADAPPADOO project removed these annoying updates.

Actually, there is a significant importance in updating our applications. Updating most of the time is performing revisions on the internal part of the program and sometimes external. It is adding new features or removing outdated one. YAPPADAPPADOO doesn't remove this updates really but they made it automatic whenever you are connected to the internet and you just need to refresh the application then it will be updated and fresh.

In addition to what BitDane have said. It is also done to fix a bug on the application and one of the most important parts of updates is fixing some holes discovered on the security features.  I think YAPPADAPPADOO team never remove the updating of the applications instead they just disable the reminders and pop-ups. They just activated it to do automatic updates but the system does it unnoticed.
Yes ofcourse every application need to update and even yappadappadoo apps needs it and doing it but not like what native apps are doing, and your right they updating without notify so user cannot feel it and no need for some space...

If yappadappadoo still have an update, it means space into our storage still need it, though it may not as big space require compare to other

apps but still convenient to use the it,. isn't?
But they said it will not use space for updates, because they are using Cloud based web technology that when you use your apps it's always updated... And your correct if there's an space required it will be very few and they said it's like 1 percent of the normal updates from native apps...

I believe so. What they are pertaining of no updates is that no individual or manual updates that you have to do to simply update the software. It is only in the background and will automatically update itself. If the applications are 1% in average the whole native applications, what can you expect in updates? I think it will be a lesser space to store.
BitDane

Activity: 1372
Merit: 348

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 06:15:35 PM

This is so true. And what is so disgusting here is you cannot really use not just the applications if you run out of space in your phone but your phone itself is misbehaving also. Your phone will just automatically shut down and restart if you are out of space in your internal storage. So with yappadappadoo you will not have to download apps, this way less installed applications that will consume your storage.

Funny but true. Phones with internal memory have to expand their capacity or buy an external memory card to be able to play games and use other applications. By doing this, nothing can be worried about. YAPPADAPPADOO project will definitely run on all platforms without a problem.
Shikaina

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 06:29:04 PM

Ya sure sonjay22. This is one of the problems Yappadappadoo wants to be given solutions to. Many of later model of phones or device cannot cope up with the requirements new applications have so they dont have no other choice but to upgrade also to a latest model which is not always affordable to all. For example, you cannot use the latest version of facebook if your os device is still old and not all device are upgradable to latest os so the only choice is to purchase a new device with latest os but not everyone can afford to buy all the time.
Bitbitchy

Activity: 157

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 07:05:24 PM

Ya sure sonjay22. This is one of the problems Yappadappadoo wants to be given solutions to. Many of later model of phones or device cannot cope up with the requirements new applications have so they dont have no other choice but to upgrade also to a latest model which is not always affordable to all. For example, you cannot use the latest version of facebook if your os device is still old and not all device are upgradable to latest os so the only choice is to purchase a new device with latest os but not everyone can afford to buy all the time.
This is really wise. I can relate to this. I have an old ipad, still one of the first models of ipad. When i reseted, I wanted to download some applications so I may be able to use it but when i tried, I was not able to download the applications i wanted because my os has to be ios something. The problem, my ipad cannot be upgraded to a more higher ios. So i was not able to download those applications but i stead use them from the web.
Gracechen17

Activity: 367
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 07:28:49 PM

This is really wise. I can relate to this. I have an old ipad, still one of the first models of ipad. When i reseted, I wanted to download some applications so I may be able to use it but when i tried, I was not able to download the applications i wanted because my os has to be ios something. The problem, my ipad cannot be upgraded to a more higher ios. So i was not able to download those applications but i stead use them from the web.
That is really devastating. I can feel you here. What if a person cannot afford to buy new phone? Nit everyone has money to always upgrade to a new device but I am sure everyone wants to enjoy a better service when it comes to using applications. This it will not be a problem with Yappadappadoo anymore.
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: