Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:51:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ❇️YAPPADAPPADOO -❇️Bringing Revolutionary Multi-Platform Apps To All Users  (Read 30561 times)
Julianito

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:20:30 AM

Wow! After reading some of the contents of this project, this is really fantastic. There is no doubt, PWA is the next chapter is web development.
It'll surely improves user experiences a lot.

Hello dude! You're right on that. Progressive Web Apps is the latest thing about web development. I've searched about PWD on the net. I've read several articles about it, and even these internet monsters such as google and microsoft are working on it. They don't want to be left behind. Projects such as yappadappadoo will surely make them work double time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jordan_23

Activity: 15

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:13:55 AM

Wow! After reading some of the contents of this project, this is really fantastic. There is no doubt, PWA is the next chapter is web development.

Hello dude! You're right on that. Progressive Web Apps is the latest thing about web development. I've searched about PWA on the net. I've read several articles about it, and even these internet monsters such as google and microsoft are working on it. They don't want to be left behind. Projects such as yappadappadoo will surely make them work double time.

Absolutely right! Progressive Web Apps have some great features, such as, they are fast and realible. They load instantly and respond quickly. They very user friendly. Increase user engagement capability. Developers are really working on these.
rerumame

Activity: 21

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:19:27 AM

This is a very nice project with ability! Really great design, riveting plan, cerebral website.
jordan_23

Activity: 15

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:48:09 AM

This is a very nice project with ability! Really great design, riveting plan, cerebral website.

How could you not love this project. It will take away those revenue-apps platforms. Just like they said "David versus Goliath". and the good thing is that, this works on different platforms. Take away those discrimination from Apple to Android.
achiahia

Activity: 24

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:02:07 AM

Wow! After reading some of the contents of this project, this is really fantastic. There is no doubt, PWA is the next chapter in web development.

Hello dude! You're right on that. Progressive Web Apps is the latest thing about web development. I've searched about PWA on the net. I've read several articles about it, and even these internet monsters such as google and microsoft are working on it. They don't want to be left behind. Projects such as yappadappadoo will surely make them work double time.

Absolutely right! Progressive Web Apps have some great features, such as, they are fast and realible. They load instantly and respond quickly. They very user friendly. Increase user engagement capability. Developers are really working on these.

Billion of users would definitely love the feature offered by Yappadappadoo about its nature of being like Native Apps. These apps give you the feeling of being comfortable in terms of user exprerience, easy to access. No installation and no untimely updates.
Julianito

Activity: 36

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:47:59 AM

Wow! After reading some of the contents of this project, this is really fantastic. There is no doubt, PWA is the next chapter in web development.

Billion of users would definitely love the feature offered by Yappadappadoo about its nature of being like Native Apps. These apps give you the feeling of being comfortable in terms of user exprerience, easy to access. No installation and no untimely updates.

https://imgur.com/a/yOjkGu4

Based on this survey, most of the users are into Native Apps compared to Web Apps, simply because Native Apps are very easy to use, very engaging, almost three time faster than Web Apps. Now, imagine if most of the Web Apps would act like Native Apps, just like Yappadappadoo is presenting, it would be very comfortable for us.

joeljames23

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 09:35:59 AM

Quote from the whitepaper:
They provide a perfect user-experience similar to native applications, irrespective of device type and operating system.
Perfect user experience with the platform or with all the apps in the platform? If all the apps available in the platform can give perfect user experience then this platform is amazing.
Not sure on this bud. But they have this one feature that attracted me. It says that they applications will also be compatible with older operating systems. It means if you have iphone3 or 4 which are already phased out and cannot adapt to the latest operating system, Yappadappado applications can still be used in these old devices.

above all features of PWAs with Yappadappadoo. i like this one. Their apps will work fine in older version of smartphones.
 It does not demand an update your operating system, it is compatible with all devices whether it's an older version or the latest one.
im also hooked on this particular feature because im not the type who likes updating my gadgets as long that its still useful and
still comfortable using it.

aside from that the fact that it does not require to update really saves my system or mobile memory some more space.
For sure many women are loves yappadappadoo, we know them as addicted to photos and videos right and that the reason why some of them are never been a fan of application because they're saving up some space in their phones for the things they really like to do... Now with the same time they can use apps together with their so many pictures and videos, is really good for them...

Not only women, also men lol Grin there are also lots of men who'll do the things you're conveying to women. Anaway this project is really great that I think this project will be the one that threatens other.
Lol!  Cheesy
Ya there are also men who love taking pictures and making it their habit but mostly really are women. Women make selfie their lifestyle though not all. If PWA can give them a better selfie result then they will be more satisfied and they will even recommend the applications to their friends in social medias.
Lol its true but my point here is for anyone who like to save many photos and videos to their phones is also can able to have many applications from yappadappadoo at the same time... Because with native apps you can't have it both, we all know the space consume by their applications reasons for user to have only limited space for their photos and videos...
sonjay22

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:11:58 AM

They provide a perfect user-experience similar to native applications, irrespective of device type and operating system.
Perfect user experience with the platform or with all the apps in the platform? If all the apps available in the platform can give perfect user experience then this platform is amazing.
Not sure on this bud. But they have this one feature that attracted me. It says that they applications will also be compatible with older operating systems. It means if you have iphone3 or 4 which are already phased out and cannot adapt to the latest operating system, Yappadappado applications can still be used in these old devices.

above all features of PWAs with Yappadappadoo. i like this one. Their apps will work fine in older version of smartphones.
 It does not demand an update your operating system, it is compatible with all devices whether it's an older version or the latest one.
im also hooked on this particular feature because im not the type who likes updating my gadgets as long that its still useful and

aside from that the fact that it does not require to update really saves my system or mobile memory some more space.
For sure many women are loves yappadappadoo, we know them as addicted to photos and videos right and that the reason why some of them are never been a fan of application because they're saving up some space in their phones for the things they really like to do... Now with the same time they can use apps together with their so many pictures and videos, is really good for them...

Not only women, also men lol Grin there are also lots of men who'll do the things you're conveying to women. Anaway this project is really great that I think this project will be the one that threatens other.
Lol!  Cheesy
Ya there are also men who love taking pictures and making it their habit but mostly really are women. Women make selfie their lifestyle though not all. If PWA can give them a better selfie result then they will be more satisfied and they will even recommend the applications to their friends in social medias.
Lol its true but my point here is for anyone who like to save many photos and videos to their phones is also can able to have many applications from yappadappadoo at the same time... Because with native apps you can't have it both, we all know the space consume by their applications reasons for user to have only limited space for their photos and videos...
That's the reason why sd card are came to the scenes, this is their options to have more spaces on their phones... Now yappadappadoo apps is here for sure user didn't need to have extra memory, and they will save money a bit...
scarleth06

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:38:16 AM

Lol!  Cheesy
That's the reason why sd card are came to the scenes, this is their options to have more spaces on their phones... Now yappadappadoo apps is here for sure user didn't need to have extra memory, and they will save money a bit...
Yes correct sd card is needed to have additional space to your phone memory, means lacking of memory is one of the problems that yappadappadoo has to solve!? There's no need to buy an sd card in store when pwa is your apps and indeed the money that you will save to buy that,  (sd card) can buy additional application from yappadappadoo...
joliepearl06

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:15:07 AM

what are the differences between AMP and PWA?
https://s3.amazonaws.com/ezoic-site-content/blog/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/06100037/Copy-of-Pubtelligence-New-York-Official-Deck-34-min.jpg

A quick refresher, AMP is short for accelerated mobile pages and is the technology produced by the AMP Project — an open source experiment started (and largely led) by Google.
AMPs are just web pages.  They differ from other web pages in a few different ways, They simplify typical HTML by requiring rules to be followed for AMP validation including:

*ban inline JS
*the AMP web components provide JS as part of AMP library
*CSS can only be 50K
*Google caches the content on a Google URL for quick access
https://s3.amazonaws.com/ezoic-site-content/blog/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/06100111/Copy-of-Pubtelligence-New-York-Official-Deck-35-min.jpg
PWAs are mobile web pages enhanced with features that provide an immersive, fast, app-like experience. This includes:

*the ability to access content while offline
*the ability for publishers to send push notifications to mobile devices
*more app-like interfaces (full-screen option)
*faster experiences/transitions between pages

For more explanations about the differences and why PWA could possibly replace mobile applications in the future you may refer to the link below.

https://blog.ezoic.com/amp-vs-pwas-better-apps/
Hi! Thanks for the info shikaina. I never thought there is such thing as AMP just like PWA I also never heard before but anyway, it says in the article that PWA is still better and there is also a possibility it will replace mobile applications in the future.
I wonder what will happen to mobile phones in the future if PWA will replace mobile applications. What will happen to Apple and Android apps sotes then?  Grin Cheesy
If all the advantages in a web applications are in PWA, users will think twice before downloading an applications in their phone. Why download a crap if they can use it better in the web?

I'm sure there will be users who will use android and apple app also. And there will be a big possibility that if the android and apple store will find this PWA interesting and will adapt to it and if that happens then I think the only advantage of the yappadappadoo project is its connection to blockchain technology.

Actually, it is already happening right now. The giants are now converting some of their apps into Progressive Web Apps (PWA) and some companies do that same way too. This only proves that you are correct on your prediction about it and the reliability of PWA. Good Job YAPPADAPPADOO team!
Indeed that's is happening now and will be happening in the coming days, they will adapt PWA in their store and company...  Maybe if the yappadappadoo will be successful there is a chance to offer or pirate them by one of this giant company and its not impossible i guess...
unojunno

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:33:06 AM

https://s3.amazonaws.com/ezoic-site-content/blog/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/06100037/Copy-of-Pubtelligence-New-York-Official-Deck-34-min.jpg

A quick refresher, AMP is short for accelerated mobile pages and is the technology produced by the AMP Project — an open source experiment started (and largely led) by Google.
AMPs are just web pages.  They differ from other web pages in a few different ways, They simplify typical HTML by requiring rules to be followed for AMP validation including:

*ban inline JS
*CSS can only be 50K
https://s3.amazonaws.com/ezoic-site-content/blog/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/06100111/Copy-of-Pubtelligence-New-York-Official-Deck-35-min.jpg
PWAs are mobile web pages enhanced with features that provide an immersive, fast, app-like experience. This includes:

For more explanations about the differences and why PWA could possibly replace mobile applications in the future you may refer to the link below.

Hi! Thanks for the info shikaina. I never thought there is such thing as AMP just like PWA I also never heard before but anyway, it says in the article that PWA is still better and there is also a possibility it will replace mobile applications in the future.
I wonder what will happen to mobile phones in the future if PWA will replace mobile applications. What will happen to Apple and Android apps sotes then?  Grin Cheesy
If all the advantages in a web applications are in PWA, users will think twice before downloading an applications in their phone. Why download a crap if they can use it better in the web?

I'm sure there will be users who will use android and apple app also. And there will be a big possibility that if the android and apple store will find this PWA interesting and will adapt to it and if that happens then I think the only advantage of the yappadappadoo project is its connection to blockchain technology.

Actually, it is already happening right now. The giants are now converting some of their apps into Progressive Web Apps (PWA) and some companies do that same way too. This only proves that you are correct on your prediction about it and the reliability of PWA. Good Job YAPPADAPPADOO team!
Indeed that's is happening now and will be happening in the coming days, they will adapt PWA in their store and company...  Maybe if the yappadappadoo will be successful there is a chance to offer or pirate them by one of this giant company and its not impossible i guess...
That is not far to happen and if this will be the only solution to stop yappadappadoo and it's features to promote this project then why not!? Whether buy the platform or pirate yappadappadoo team by one of this giant company is possible to happen, but for me if i am the devs of this project i will stick to my plan and go for the gold...   Cool
jaymirson

Activity: 40

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:00:17 PM

*ban inline JS
*CSS can only be 50K

Indeed that's is happening now and will be happening in the coming days, they will adapt PWA in their store and company...  Maybe if the yappadappadoo will be successful there is a chance to offer or pirate them by one of this giant company and its not impossible i guess...
That is not far to happen and if this will be the only solution to stop yappadappadoo and it's features to promote this project then why not!? Whether buy the platform or pirate yappadappadoo team by one of this giant company is possible to happen, but for me if i am the devs of this project i will stick to my plan and go for the gold...   Cool
There's a chance but not necessarily need and not really a good decision for them, they already establish in this industry and they have their own features though they need to upgrade it a lot and let yappadappadoo do their plans and that is to establish PWA features in the apps industry...
Jadeite

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:44:41 PM

Learning PWAs' features has taken my interest to trying them soon. As people continuously shares and discusses
PWas, the convenience it brings is inculcated in my mind.Just this day, I had a hard time using my phone, I don't
know what happened, the messenger app suddenly stopped working,.I tried to un-install and install it many times
and even restarted my phone but it just didn't work.After 4hrs, I guess, I tried it again and at last it worked.
But this time, there are added instructions when I am trying to add another account.Situation such this is so
hassle.If that was an update, yeah, so untimely.Thanks to Yappadappadoo for finding way to offer PWAs.
Khayem

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:21:31 PM

Lol!  Cheesy
Yes, got your point!Lol!That is what's happening with my mobile device, I got lots of photos and videos saved
which consumes my data storage.I already bought 2 micro sd cards, both 32gb, and the latter is almost
consumed again.With PWAs that are going to be made available by Yappadappadoo, I am excited to try them and
eliminate my problem when it comes to data storage.

Citriney

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:23:50 PM

*ban inline JS
*CSS can only be 50K

There's a chance but not necessarily need and not really a good decision for them, they already establish in this industry and they have their own features though they need to upgrade it a lot and let yappadappadoo do their plans and that is to establish PWA features in the apps industry...
Yes, I agree. I believe that Yappadappadoo can stand on their own. As being the first to make PWAs combined with Blockchain Technology and backed-up by their well-thought plan, I am sure they will use these to their advantage and be more eagle-eyed
for the success of this project.
Andycalum

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:11:58 PM

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Dh5xxi9W0AELHuL.jpg
Essentially, when you install a PWA, you'll see an icon on your screen that looks just like every other installed app, but actually opens the PWA. The idea is that the added features of Progressive Web Apps take web apps beyond the boundaries of native apps. Join the #rEvolution.

So it means there is no really difference on the icons look on the screen. You may look at it as normal native application but if it is PWA only upon clicking on it you will see the real differences. Its ok, after all what really matters here is the use and performance and not just the appeance on our screen.

Oh, I see...this is what they are pertaining to that PWAs are like native apps in its apperance. Yeah, appearance doesn't really matter as long as we avail the convenience of these PWAs in our different devices.And we look forward to Yappadappadoo's very own PWAs.
DonChester

Activity: 88

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:30:26 PM
Last edit: July 13, 2018, 04:00:18 PM by DonChester

Lol!  Cheesy
That's true! We can really save our money for not buying extra SD cards just to make our internal memory free and can be used to the native applications which consume big data space. YAPPADAPPADOO applications really make old mobile devices to work much efficient and fast.
FacingTheGiants

Activity: 94

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:03:52 PM

*ban inline JS
*CSS can only be 50K

That is correct! I think they already knew it from the start that Progressive Web Apps (PWA) was definitely great in terms of saving space and maximizing speed. I am thinking if they want to control the usage of these applications since it will really affect their businesses. Thank God YAPPADAPPADOO was already here.
BitDane

Activity: 1372
Merit: 348

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2018, 04:33:18 PM

*ban inline JS
*CSS can only be 50K

That is correct! I think they already knew it from the start that Progressive Web Apps (PWA) was definitely great in terms of saving space and maximizing speed. I am thinking if they want to control the usage of these applications since it will really affect their businesses. Thank God YAPPADAPPADOO was already here.
I can smell something about business propaganda and manipulation. What if these applications giants knew the effect of having Progressive Web Apps (PWA)? And mobile devices manufacturers don't want to use it because they can't launch another model? Since the mobile device that the user has can handle PWA in a longer period of time, most of the users don't want to buy another higher specs mobile device.
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:59:53 PM

Excerpt from page 4 of YAPPADAPPADOO Whitepaper:
The yappadappadoo Store is the first and currently the only app store for PWA with links to the Blockchain for payments, smart contracting, app selection and reviews. Therefore, yappadappadoo does not store any personal user data – we operate with Blockchain-IDs only.

This is one of the features of YAPPADAPPADOO platform, the Blockchain-ID. This feature will really provide high security on personal user data because every transaction will be identified through Blockchain-ID only. Preventive measures were being implemented because some private data sometimes leak and sometimes identity theft occurs.
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: