Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:35:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ❇️YAPPADAPPADOO -❇️Bringing Revolutionary Multi-Platform Apps To All Users  (Read 30559 times)
Shikaina

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:57:03 PM

"Instead of trying to create yet another app, focus your attention on new platforms and technologies such as Progressive Web Apps...."
Join the #rEvolution, NOW! yappadappadoo.com  
Get Tokens NOW: yappadappadoo.io  

I dont understand why they are saying this since they’ve provided materials and their Yappa suite for potential application developers and encouraging apps developers to develop applications in their Yappa Suite.
I understand what you are trying to say Shikaina but what they probably mean here is to stop for a moment and just try and feel the difference and experience what PWA has to offer. Let us not get them wrong, they are probably implying something else in this.
Ya. You are right bitbitchy. They are just excited in presenting PWA to us. And instead of focusing on new applications, why not try the Web applications and see the difference. I am sure, they will not be saying this if they dont have a solid proof on this.
Well, we believe in what they are saying, we believe in the project, we are waiting for the launch of their platform and are excited to try them ourselves so must support them in this journey of them.
Anyway. The success of their ICO and the project itself will also be success for the investors. If the platform fail, our investments will also be useless so let us just hope and wait for the best.
Ya sure. Agree with you 100% in what you said. What will it be if the ICO became successful, token listed in exchanges and yet the project fail? There will be no value for our token then. Tokens will be as good as nothing so we also need to hope for the best.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jhayda

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:40:54 PM

As what I've read on their whitepaper, 2.6 page 12 it says that the yappadaappadoo application will become number 3 app store  in the whole world. I slightly don't agree with this statement because what I think is that when this project will be launched, it will be the number 1 app store in the world, because the convenience of the app is greater than those popular app store right now.
just sayin.

I admire your positivity towards the yappadaappadoo project, anyway, this project will surely reach the top, but I think it would take much time, as we all know, the yappadaappadoo project isn't yet launched, and if ever it will be, it takes time to gain popularity since it is not yet well known in the society.

Though I agree with you that it will take time to gain popularity for Yappadappadoo to reach the top in this industry, as a supporter,  spreading the news about them and their Progressive Web Applications through social media platform will be of great help.In this way, people will be aware of Yappadappadoo and learn more about great features and advantages of its PWAs and other benefits they could have in their platform.

I strongly agree with your statement. Social media is a powerful tool to spread the news about Progressive Web Applications (PWA) and YAPPADAPPADOO project. There are millions of people who are interconnected through social media, sharing of posts and retweeting tweets will really reach those people who are not aware of Blockchain Technology and the projects about it.
You are definitely right. Social Media really have a great role in spreading the great news about the YAPPADAPPADOO project and the wonders of Progressive Web Applications (PWA). It also boosts the awareness of the people about Blockchain Technology and all its features.

Yes that's one good and effective way to boost the popularity of the project. Social media is indeed influential, imagine if we promote or endorse this project to our friends and relatives from social media, the project indeed will be popular and more people will support this.

Yes that's right pal, social media is one good way to endorse the yappadappadoo project, and if that happen we must explain them how yappadappadoo app helps them save more of their data and storage. Maybe lot of people will use or will switch to the application instead of using those app that cost too much of their storage.

Yes, and also imagine if the person we invited to use the app will also invite other person that will be lot of users. The project will surely become successful and popular.

Yes,through invitation and spreading the news about Yappadappadoo through social media platform will accelerate
the potential of gaining its popularity very soon. What more when Yappadappadoo's PWas has been made available
and features that it boasts have been tried? Success will be within reach for Yappadappadoo.

rosywyt

Activity: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:20:13 PM

As what I've read on their whitepaper, 2.6 page 12 it says that the yappadaappadoo application will become number 3 app store  in the whole world. I slightly don't agree with this statement because what I think is that when this project will be launched, it will be the number 1 app store in the world, because the convenience of the app is greater than those popular app store right now.
just sayin.

I admire your positivity towards the yappadaappadoo project, anyway, this project will surely reach the top, but I think it would take much time, as we all know, the yappadaappadoo project isn't yet launched, and if ever it will be, it takes time to gain popularity since it is not yet well known in the society.

Though I agree with you that it will take time to gain popularity for Yappadappadoo to reach the top in this industry, as a supporter,  spreading the news about them and their Progressive Web Applications through social media platform will be of great help.In this way, people will be aware of Yappadappadoo and learn more about great features and advantages of its PWAs and other benefits they could have in their platform.

I strongly agree with your statement. Social media is a powerful tool to spread the news about Progressive Web Applications (PWA) and YAPPADAPPADOO project. There are millions of people who are interconnected through social media, sharing of posts and retweeting tweets will really reach those people who are not aware of Blockchain Technology and the projects about it.
You are definitely right. Social Media really have a great role in spreading the great news about the YAPPADAPPADOO project and the wonders of Progressive Web Applications (PWA). It also boosts the awareness of the people about Blockchain Technology and all its features.

Yes that's one good and effective way to boost the popularity of the project. Social media is indeed influential, imagine if we promote or endorse this project to our friends and relatives from social media, the project indeed will be popular and more people will support this.

Yes that's right pal, social media is one good way to endorse the yappadappadoo project, and if that happen we must explain them how yappadappadoo app helps them save more of their data and storage. Maybe lot of people will use or will switch to the application instead of using those app that cost too much of their storage.

Yes, and also imagine if the person we invited to use the app will also invite other person that will be lot of users. The project will surely become successful and popular.

Yes,through invitation and spreading the news about Yappadappadoo through social media platform will accelerate
the potential of gaining its popularity very soon. What more when Yappadappadoo's PWas has been made available
and features that it boasts have been tried? Success will be within reach for Yappadappadoo.

Yes, I agree. Majority of app users are on the look-out to check what is new.And learning about Yappadappadoo
through sharing or invitation of those who already knew about its existence will give them the soonest time to
gain knowledge of how this will be helpful to them. 
almadine

Activity: 4

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:22:09 PM

just sayin.

For sure it will take time to beat the one on the top because they already establish long time ago, they also proved some features of their applications but not all of us want that kind of apps... And that's the reason why users want something else, a reason that native apps today will be dethroned by yappadappadoo in the future...

I like that words from you, "dethroned by yappadappadoo in the future " but future is too long man isn't it? As they forecasted only by year 2020 fifty percent of users today will switch to yappadappadoo apps, this is not impossible to achieve and they have right to say that...

Let us not get over confident in talking about these things. It is merely an "expectation" inferred by the Yappadappadoo's
white paper. That may be the case in the future but the possibility that Yappadappadoo may not fully conquer the application
industry. Coming near with those giants is good enough.

Yappadapadoo can surely make it and will probably take those spots because of the PWA and Blockchain Technology feature
thta others doesnt't have. PWAs is already upgraded version of the applications so why would the people still support the
oudated ones?

Lgem

Activity: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:58:16 PM

Security of apps and digital content in the event of device-crash, theft or loss is one of the best advantages that YAPPADAPPADOO applications powered by Blockchain Technology. In case we experienced that kinds of losing our phone, we don't have to worry too much because our personal data is secured and can be retrieved through cloud-based data storage.
That's great! We should be very aware that identity theft is already all over the world. The security of our mobile device and everything in it is a must. I think that is what YAPPADAPPADOO team considered and that is why they chose Blockchain Technology for the security of the platform. No worries at all because we can always retrieve all necessary data that we need after the crash, theft, and loss.
Yes, I agree! It is one significant factor for Yappadappadoo to have considered user's protection.And
by integrating Blockchain technology gives security not just for users but for the entirety of Yappadappadoo
platform. Thus whatever form of theft or losses may occur, Blockchain's purpose is there to back it up.
You said it right! I believe that YAPPADAPPADOO has a solid plan for that. Giving protection to all users is not a simple thing but It will create the atmosphere of having peace of mind especially those who are using online banking apps. When it comes to money, I think YAPPADAPPADOO apps should stand out because Blockchain Technology was well-known for security.

That is indeed true.Yappadappadoo will be the most secured and protected application manager. Unlike the other application
managers, Yappadappadoo is also supported by every platform there is and can cater almost any kind of application.   
sonjay22

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:32:41 AM

Do you know what is the good thing about Progressive Web Apps, aside from being fast , its compatibility with all platforms – android and Apple. No more discrimination in the world of mobile phone.

The discrimination will probabaly still linger. PWAs are indeed more powerful than native apps but it limits the
experience and some features of applications compared to PWAs. So there's still a possibility that some will probably
choose natives ones rather than PWAs.

For me the discrimination now is on the side of Android and IOS, they didn't make to give users an upgrade that they really deserve so  they don't need to switch to another apps store... And they should know about this before, so even if there's new apps store user will stick to them...
scarleth06

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:07:06 AM

Do you know what is the good thing about Progressive Web Apps, aside from being fast , its compatibility with all platforms – android and Apple. No more discrimination in the world of mobile phone.

The discrimination will probabaly still linger. PWAs are indeed more powerful than native apps but it limits the
experience and some features of applications compared to PWAs. So there's still a possibility that some will probably

For me the discrimination now is on the side of Android and IOS, they didn't make to give users an upgrade that they really deserve so  they don't need to switch to another apps store... And they should know about this before, so even if there's new apps store user will stick to them...
Right i agree, the people behind Google Play and Apple Store need to have advance strategy for the benifits of their users and for them as well...  Now yappadappadoo apps is here, it's too late to think about upgrade their apps into the next level...
joeljames23

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:44:19 AM

just sayin.

For sure it will take time to beat the one on the top because they already establish long time ago, they also proved some features of their applications but not all of us want that kind of apps... And that's the reason why users want something else, a reason that native apps today will be dethroned by yappadappadoo in the future...

I like that words from you, "dethroned by yappadappadoo in the future " but future is too long man isn't it? As they forecasted only by year 2020 fifty percent of users today will switch to yappadappadoo apps, this is not impossible to achieve and they have right to say that...

Let us not get over confident in talking about these things. It is merely an "expectation" inferred by the Yappadappadoo's
white paper. That may be the case in the future but the possibility that Yappadappadoo may not fully conquer the application

Maybe they just carried away and your correct this inferred by the white paper but indeed the white paper is so good, and if anyone read it for sure will be determined that is possible to beat the two giants in apps industry...
unojunno

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:10:13 AM

just sayin.

Maybe they just carried away and your correct this inferred by the white paper but indeed the white paper is so good, and if anyone read it for sure will be determined that is possible to beat the two giants in apps industry...
Yappadappadoo project pass the confidence to their supporters by reading the white paper, but it's better to stay humble even you know that yappadappadoo project is have what it takes to be close to the giants of this industry, for me that is enough...
joliepearl06

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:38:18 AM

Right i agree, the people behind Google Play and Apple Store need to have advance strategy for the benifits of their users and for them as well...  Now yappadappadoo apps is here, it's too late to think about upgrade their apps into the next level...
Yeah yappadappadoo platform really does what it takes to give users a one of a kind project that will surely like and accept by user around the world, no doubt will change the way of using applications with them or even better for what native apps have...
jaymirson

Activity: 40

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:00:05 PM

just sayin.

Yappadappadoo project pass the confidence to their supporters by reading the white paper, but it's better to stay humble even you know that yappadappadoo project is have what it takes to be close to the giants of this industry, for me that is enough...
Indeed, sometimes even if you know that anyone can do it or let say yappadappadoo project can compete with Android and IOS we need to stay humble and wait for the progress... Let the features of yappadappadoo apps speak for themselves, just keep supporting them guys...
Khayem

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:42:36 PM

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DiW7vR4WAAAU3K1.jpg
Native mobile applications are indeed dying? Lets take a look at this article below in what they are saying about the future of mobile applications.

“Just a few years ago, having a mobile app seemed like a strong mobile strategy; users actively downloaded and used mobile apps. But things have quickly changed: today users are less attracted to the idea of downloading a new app. As a result, many product designers have started asking the question: is the mobile app marketing dying?”

In this article, we’ll address this question and share a few ideas on the future of this market.

https://theblog.adobe.com/death-standalone-app-comes-next/

Thanks for sharing this,Shikaina.It's good to know that mobile app isn't really dying but evolving and
maturing instead. And finding new techniques by designers and developers is what they are constantly trying
to help them engage users.That is why, rather than creating new space for users,providing services to them in
the environment that they're in is reasonable.
Andycalum

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:21:00 PM

This is really a good project and I believe that it will achieve what is really on their roadmap especially their prediction about replacing 50% of the mobile apps by 2020. YAPPADAPPADOO really have a great potential on application industry because the project is a combination of Progressive Web Apps (PWA) and Blockchain Technology.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Dh_0QatWkAI8lqa.jpg:large

I have to say that I agree with their prediction. It is not far from reality because some of the leading applications are now converting their applications into Progressive Web Apps (PWA). Now that YAPPADAPPADOO platform, I believe that this is achievable. They are all dedicated people who are aiming to create revolutionary applications for all users.

I believe with their prediction, as well.There are already some companies who switched their native apps to
Progressive Web Applications and have seen favorable results in their businesses using it.Yappadappadoo's platform
supports the creation of more Pwas with their Yappa Suite- encouraging app developers, that's why this
prediction will soon happen.

Jadeite

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:11:46 PM

Security of apps and digital content in the event of device-crash, theft or loss is one of the best advantages that YAPPADAPPADOO applications powered by Blockchain Technology. In case we experienced that kinds of losing our phone, we don't have to worry too much because our personal data is secured and can be retrieved through cloud-based data storage.
That's great! We should be very aware that identity theft is already all over the world. The security of our mobile device and everything in it is a must. I think that is what YAPPADAPPADOO team considered and that is why they chose Blockchain Technology for the security of the platform. No worries at all because we can always retrieve all necessary data that we need after the crash, theft, and loss.
Yes, I agree! It is one significant factor for Yappadappadoo to have considered user's protection.And
by integrating Blockchain technology gives security not just for users but for the entirety of Yappadappadoo
platform. Thus whatever form of theft or losses may occur, Blockchain's purpose is there to back it up.
You said it right! I believe that YAPPADAPPADOO has a solid plan for that. Giving protection to all users is not a simple thing but It will create the atmosphere of having peace of mind especially those who are using online banking apps. When it comes to money, I think YAPPADAPPADOO apps should stand out because Blockchain Technology was well-known for security.

I agree! Utilizing the power of Blockchain technology by Yappadappadoo brings a sense of peace of mind to all
the users of its platform. Whatever problem may arise, whether it pertains to PWAs or any other transactions
made, Blockchain's reliability will save the day! And so, those who will purchase Yappadappadoo's PWAs in
the near future and those app-developer who will make use of their Yappa -Suite, will feel secured.
Citriney

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:00:18 PM

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DiVMVgFX4AcDdhX.jpg
"Instead of trying to create yet another app, focus your attention on new platforms and technologies such as Progressive Web Apps...."
Join the #rEvolution, NOW! yappadappadoo.com 
Get Tokens NOW: yappadappadoo.io 

I dont understand why they are saying this since they’ve provided materials and their Yappa suite for potential application developers and encouraging apps developers to develop applications in their Yappa Suite.

I think, the "another app" that they are pertaining here is a native app(for it is costly in terms of building
a mobile app, up to convincing users to install,engage and use it actively), which will soon be an old app
due to the new emerging platforms and technologies such as their Yappadappadoo platform and their very
own Progressive Web apps. That is the reasopn why they are saying "Instead of trying to create yet another app,
focus your attention on new platforms and technologies such as Progressive Web Apps...."
BitDane

Activity: 1372
Merit: 348

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 03:33:10 PM

Isn't it exciting and nice? What are you waiting for? Grab the opportunity now!
This is really a good offer from a great project like YAPPADAPPADOO!

A project that will really change the way we see the applications through Progressive Web Applications (PWA) and Blockchain Technology.

Reference:
https://twitter.com/yappadappadoo/status/1020573975171272704
XtraRolePlayer

Activity: 133

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:03:48 PM
Last edit: July 21, 2018, 04:55:47 PM by XtraRolePlayer

A project that will really change the way we see the applications through Progressive Web Applications (PWA) and Blockchain Technology.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DinOnURXUAAg0VO.jpg:large

Reference:
Wow! This is really great news! I bet many investors will grab this opportunity. Nothing will come into waste. I am really confident that YAPPADAPPADOO will surely get more supporters and investors because the existence of this platform will really help us users on our problems regarding native apps.
BuzzerBeater

Activity: 92

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:35:21 PM

This is really a good project and I believe that it will achieve what is really on their roadmap especially their prediction about replacing 50% of the mobile apps by 2020. YAPPADAPPADOO really have a great potential on application industry because the project is a combination of Progressive Web Apps (PWA) and Blockchain Technology.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Dh_0QatWkAI8lqa.jpg:large

I have to say that I agree with their prediction. It is not far from reality because some of the leading applications are now converting their applications into Progressive Web Apps (PWA). Now that YAPPADAPPADOO platform, I believe that this is achievable. They are all dedicated people who are aiming to create revolutionary applications for all users.

I believe with their prediction, as well.There are already some companies who switched their native apps to
Progressive Web Applications and have seen favorable results in their businesses using it.Yappadappadoo's platform
supports the creation of more Pwas with their Yappa Suite- encouraging app developers, that's why this
prediction will soon happen.
You are correct! That is a great proof that Progressive Web Apps (PWA) really works. Big companies will not risk their business because the application is just new. They have done several testing and they have proven the PWA really is the best app format right now. This is why YAPPADAPPADOO project will win this one.
FacingTheGiants

Activity: 94

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:04:24 PM
Last edit: July 21, 2018, 06:23:48 PM by FacingTheGiants

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DiW7vR4WAAAU3K1.jpg
Native mobile applications are indeed dying? Lets take a look at this article below in what they are saying about the future of mobile applications.

“Just a few years ago, having a mobile app seemed like a strong mobile strategy; users actively downloaded and used mobile apps. But things have quickly changed: today users are less attracted to the idea of downloading a new app. As a result, many product designers have started asking the question: is the mobile app marketing dying?”

In this article, we’ll address this question and share a few ideas on the future of this market.

https://theblog.adobe.com/death-standalone-app-comes-next/

Thanks for sharing this,Shikaina.It's good to know that mobile app isn't really dying but evolving and
maturing instead. And finding new techniques by designers and developers is what they are constantly trying
to help them engage users.That is why, rather than creating new space for users,providing services to them in
the environment that they're in is reasonable.

This is quite interesting. I have found a video on the blog and it's really informative. The video tackles about how Progressive Web Apps (PWA) was being created and how they will design it and it is really like the native applications but it is running using a URL or Web.

Here's the link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmE_jpnYXFo&feature=youtu.be&t=96
DonChester

Activity: 88

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:47:52 PM

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DinOnURXUAAg0VO.jpg:large

Reference:
Wow! This is really great news! I bet many investors will grab this opportunity. Nothing will come into waste. I am really confident that YAPPADAPPADOO will surely get more supporters and investors because the existence of this platform will really help us users on our problems regarding native apps.
I agree! This is a great opportunity and I think people especially investors should not miss this chance. A great project with a great conviction to create revolutionary apps for all users. Let us continue supporting YAPPADAPPADOO project.
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: