Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:32:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ❇️YAPPADAPPADOO -❇️Bringing Revolutionary Multi-Platform Apps To All Users  (Read 30559 times)
sonjay22

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:02:26 AM

Wow! 4x faster than native applications, its not a joke and 10x less of data used. It is indeed a revolution. What else do we need then?
This is really wonderful. Thanks for sharing this shikaina. I can relate to this when i open an application and everything that i see is just white loading and loading. And sometimes they dont even open.

Yeah I totally agree. Progressive Web Application is really an amazing development in our internet world and smartphone generation. It will change user experience and web experience in a better way. Goodbye to turtle Apps.
Lol!  Cheesy
Indeed turtle? Ya maybe some of their applications but they also have good applications. We must not be forgetfull that all those years, we had nothing but them so we need also to thank them. But we must not be stuck with them if we have a better choice.
Yes that's true, even though those turtle apps you are saying brought us problem, still they help though in an annoying way, lol.
We should be thankful to them because if they don't existed maybe there will be no groups who can came up with this idea of PWA.
I agree and maybe that's the purpose of native apps to bring another company that will stand up for a change and that is yappadappadoo project, now i believe in saying that everything happens for a reason...

Yes, so thank you native apps, if it wasn't because of you there will be no yappadappadoo project that will exist.
I'm so glad that there are lots of progress in this project hope it'll continue.
Yes for sure it will happen, even now they're not start to operate there's so many upgrade they make what more if they already operating... But maybe when that time came, there's still adjustment they'll need to consider before this platform can run smoothly...
Im confidently say that yappadappadoo is aware from any of problems that may occur in the future, and the people behind this is ready and done research before it will launch... We need to trust them, they know what to do...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
scarleth06

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:32:41 AM

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DiFWtD8X0AAuPuF.jpg

Wow! 4x faster than native applications, its not a joke and 10x less of data used. It is indeed a revolution. What else do we need then?
This is really wonderful. Thanks for sharing this shikaina. I can relate to this when i open an application and everything that i see is just white loading and loading. And sometimes they dont even open.

Yeah I totally agree. Progressive Web Application is really an amazing development in our internet world and smartphone generation. It will change user experience and web experience in a better way. Goodbye to turtle Apps.
Lol!  Cheesy
Indeed turtle? Ya maybe some of their applications but they also have good applications. We must not be forgetfull that all those years, we had nothing but them so we need also to thank them. But we must not be stuck with them if we have a better choice.
Yes that's true, even though those turtle apps you are saying brought us problem, still they help though in an annoying way, lol.
We should be thankful to them because if they don't existed maybe there will be no groups who can came up with this idea of PWA.
I agree and maybe that's the purpose of native apps to bring another company that will stand up for a change and that is yappadappadoo project, now i believe in saying that everything happens for a reason...

Yes, so thank you native apps, if it wasn't because of you there will be no yappadappadoo project that will exist.
I'm so glad that there are lots of progress in this project hope it'll continue.
Yes for sure it will happen, even now they're not start to operate there's so many upgrade they make what more if they already operating... But maybe when that time came, there's still adjustment they'll need to consider before this platform can run smoothly...
Im confidently say that yappadappadoo is aware from any of problems that may occur in the future, and the people behind this is ready and done research before it will launch... We need to trust them, they know what to do...
Yeah is possible and it's normal for this project to adjust in the beginning, we all know that this project is one of a kind and not ordinary like others so expect to have a little bit of adjustment or problem...
joeljames23

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:06:38 AM

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DiLEER0WsAAk2f0.jpg
 This is amazing! Meaning to say, it doesnt matter which browser do you use, if all of these known and leading browsers support PWA then there will be no problem which browser you choose. It can work fine in your mobile, tablet and desktop.
Very nice! It is not easy to make the applications compatible with all browsers. The good thing about YAPPADAPPADOO apps, they are multi-platform and multi browsers as well. This is another good feature of Progressive Web Apps (PWA) that we can mark as a plus factor the system.
Yes,very nice! It only shows that Progressive web applications (PWAs) really work regardless of browser choice
of users.No more worries when it comes to compatibilities of these apps to browsers that users are used to.And
the best thing is that we can find them here at Yappadappadoo, the first to bring PWAs with added Blockchain
technology!

Yes, user don't need to choose from any browser available on their phones and tablets or pc, they can search and find yappadappadoo apps in which browser they want to use anytime...

In other words there are no discrimination when it comes to the usage of browser. Yappadappadoo application is compatible to any browsers, aside from its compatibility it also provides fast speed.
I think all of the features of yappadappadoo apps is important for all of us, and we need it so badly... Its like native apps dont give us importance when it comes to their application , they only used all of their users for their own interest...  Sad
unojunno

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:34:56 AM

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DiLEER0WsAAk2f0.jpg
 This is amazing! Meaning to say, it doesnt matter which browser do you use, if all of these known and leading browsers support PWA then there will be no problem which browser you choose. It can work fine in your mobile, tablet and desktop.
Very nice! It is not easy to make the applications compatible with all browsers. The good thing about YAPPADAPPADOO apps, they are multi-platform and multi browsers as well. This is another good feature of Progressive Web Apps (PWA) that we can mark as a plus factor the system.
Yes,very nice! It only shows that Progressive web applications (PWAs) really work regardless of browser choice
of users.No more worries when it comes to compatibilities of these apps to browsers that users are used to.And
the best thing is that we can find them here at Yappadappadoo, the first to bring PWAs with added Blockchain
technology!

Yes, user don't need to choose from any browser available on their phones and tablets or pc, they can search and find yappadappadoo apps in which browser they want to use anytime...

In other words there are no discrimination when it comes to the usage of browser. Yappadappadoo application is compatible to any browsers, aside from its compatibility it also provides fast speed.
I think all of the features of yappadappadoo apps is important for all of us, and we need it so badly... Its like native apps dont give us importance when it comes to their application , they only used all of their users for their own interest...  Sad
I feel you bro they not gives us what we're really needs that yappadappadoo wants to give us and planning to change all for new and better experience,.. So cheer up because they're already here, no more wasting of time and money...
Jadeite

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:40:33 PM

Do you know what is the good thing about Progressive Web Apps, aside from being fast , its compatibility with all platforms – android and Apple. No more discrimination in the world of mobile phone.

The discrimination will probabaly still linger. PWAs are indeed more powerful than native apps but it limits the
experience and some features of applications compared to PWAs. So there's still a possibility that some will probably
choose natives ones rather than PWAs.
MJH
Copper Member

Activity: 203

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 01:21:46 PM

Citriney

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:25:55 PM

As what I've read on their whitepaper, 2.6 page 12 it says that the yappadaappadoo application will become number 3 app store  in the whole world. I slightly don't agree with this statement because what I think is that when this project will be launched, it will be the number 1 app store in the world, because the convenience of the app is greater than those popular app store right now.
just sayin.

I admire your positivity towards the yappadaappadoo project, anyway, this project will surely reach the top, but I think it would take much time, as we all know, the yappadaappadoo project isn't yet launched, and if ever it will be, it takes time to gain popularity since it is not yet well known in the society.

Though I agree with you that it will take time to gain popularity for Yappadappadoo to reach the top in this industry, as a supporter,  spreading the news about them and their Progressive Web Applications through social media platform will be of great help.In this way, people will be aware of Yappadappadoo and learn more about great features and advantages of its PWAs and other benefits they could have in their platform.
For sure it will take time to beat the one on the top because they already establish long time ago, they also proved some features of their applications but not all of us want that kind of apps... And that's the reason why users want something else, a reason that native apps today will be dethroned by yappadappadoo in the future...

I like that words from you, "dethroned by yappadappadoo in the future " but future is too long man isn't it? As they forecasted only by year 2020 fifty percent of users today will switch to yappadappadoo apps, this is not impossible to achieve and they have right to say that...

Let us not get over confident in talking about these things. It is merely an "expectation" inferred by the Yappadappadoo's
white paper. That may be the case in the future but the possibility that Yappadappadoo may not fully conquer the application
industry. Coming near with those giants is good enough.
Khayem

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:10:41 PM

Quote from: YAPPADAPPADOO Whitepaper
There is currently no app store offering PWA to a worldwide customer base. While a few small and mostly incomplete PWA listings exist on the Internet, the market-dominating App Stores have no interest in offering these applications. This provides the market opportunity for yappadappadoo.

Let's talk about the market opportunity for YAPPADAPPADOO project, I think this is one of the reasons why they are really eager to do this project. There is no app store that offers Progressive Web Apps (PWA) to a worldwide customer base, which means there is a great possibility that this project will really produce great profit opportunities to investors who are willing to help the YAPPADAPPADOO team.
And what do we expect? Of course, they are creating this project for possible profit! Why? They want to be sure that this great idea will be implemented in reality and the investors who helped them will have huge profit as well. The good thing about this is that we will enjoy the great project with the help of YAPPADAPPADOO team for bringing us these revolutionary applications.

I agree, for every project, we will expect it to be successful and the project itself will be implemented as a legacy to all the users. YAPPADAPPADOO team just seen the advantages of these Progressive Web Apps and no doubt about it. It is really an amazing project. And I commend the whole YAPPADAPPADOO team as well as the investors in supporting this project.

With the sizable advantages seen by Yappadappadoo store with PWAs, it is but just sensible for
them to venture to this. Suppression of this type of application in the dominant app stores of Apple and
Google is being done since this will eat-up their business.Now that Yappadappadoo is here to provide new form of
applications that will make users' experiences better, not only users will celebrate for this but also all who
are going to join in the activities they have at Yappadappadoo Store.   
Andycalum

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:59:09 PM

Security of apps and digital content in the event of device-crash, theft or loss is one of the best advantages that YAPPADAPPADOO applications powered by Blockchain Technology. In case we experienced that kinds of losing our phone, we don't have to worry too much because our personal data is secured and can be retrieved through cloud-based data storage.
That's great! We should be very aware that identity theft is already all over the world. The security of our mobile device and everything in it is a must. I think that is what YAPPADAPPADOO team considered and that is why they chose Blockchain Technology for the security of the platform. No worries at all because we can always retrieve all necessary data that we need after the crash, theft, and loss.
Yes, I agree! It is one significant factor for Yappadappadoo to have considered user's protection.And
by integrating Blockchain technology gives security not just for users but for the entirety of Yappadappadoo
platform. Thus whatever form of theft or losses may occur, Blockchain's purpose is there to back it up.

BitDane

Activity: 1372
Merit: 348

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 03:35:11 PM
Last edit: July 20, 2018, 03:55:37 PM by BitDane

This is really a good project and I believe that it will achieve what is really on their roadmap especially their prediction about replacing 50% of the mobile apps by 2020. YAPPADAPPADOO really have a great potential on application industry because the project is a combination of Progressive Web Apps (PWA) and Blockchain Technology.

DonChester

Activity: 88

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 04:02:31 PM

This is really a good project and I believe that it will achieve what is really on their roadmap especially their prediction about replacing 50% of the mobile apps by 2020. YAPPADAPPADOO really have a great potential on application industry because the project is a combination of Progressive Web Apps (PWA) and Blockchain Technology.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Dh_0QatWkAI8lqa.jpg:large

I have to say that I agree with their prediction. It is not far from reality because some of the leading applications are now converting their applications into Progressive Web Apps (PWA). Now that YAPPADAPPADOO platform, I believe that this is achievable. They are all dedicated people who are aiming to create revolutionary applications for all users.
FacingTheGiants

Activity: 94

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 04:29:33 PM

Security of apps and digital content in the event of device-crash, theft or loss is one of the best advantages that YAPPADAPPADOO applications powered by Blockchain Technology. In case we experienced that kinds of losing our phone, we don't have to worry too much because our personal data is secured and can be retrieved through cloud-based data storage.
That's great! We should be very aware that identity theft is already all over the world. The security of our mobile device and everything in it is a must. I think that is what YAPPADAPPADOO team considered and that is why they chose Blockchain Technology for the security of the platform. No worries at all because we can always retrieve all necessary data that we need after the crash, theft, and loss.
Yes, I agree! It is one significant factor for Yappadappadoo to have considered user's protection.And
by integrating Blockchain technology gives security not just for users but for the entirety of Yappadappadoo
platform. Thus whatever form of theft or losses may occur, Blockchain's purpose is there to back it up.
You said it right! I believe that YAPPADAPPADOO has a solid plan for that. Giving protection to all users is not a simple thing but It will create the atmosphere of having peace of mind especially those who are using online banking apps. When it comes to money, I think YAPPADAPPADOO apps should stand out because Blockchain Technology was well-known for security.
FacingTheGiants

Activity: 94

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 04:59:20 PM

As what I've read on their whitepaper, 2.6 page 12 it says that the yappadaappadoo application will become number 3 app store  in the whole world. I slightly don't agree with this statement because what I think is that when this project will be launched, it will be the number 1 app store in the world, because the convenience of the app is greater than those popular app store right now.
just sayin.

I admire your positivity towards the yappadaappadoo project, anyway, this project will surely reach the top, but I think it would take much time, as we all know, the yappadaappadoo project isn't yet launched, and if ever it will be, it takes time to gain popularity since it is not yet well known in the society.

Though I agree with you that it will take time to gain popularity for Yappadappadoo to reach the top in this industry, as a supporter,  spreading the news about them and their Progressive Web Applications through social media platform will be of great help.In this way, people will be aware of Yappadappadoo and learn more about great features and advantages of its PWAs and other benefits they could have in their platform.
For sure it will take time to beat the one on the top because they already establish long time ago, they also proved some features of their applications but not all of us want that kind of apps... And that's the reason why users want something else, a reason that native apps today will be dethroned by yappadappadoo in the future...

I like that words from you, "dethroned by yappadappadoo in the future " but future is too long man isn't it? As they forecasted only by year 2020 fifty percent of users today will switch to yappadappadoo apps, this is not impossible to achieve and they have right to say that...

Let us not get over confident in talking about these things. It is merely an "expectation" inferred by the Yappadappadoo's
white paper. That may be the case in the future but the possibility that Yappadappadoo may not fully conquer the application

I think they are not over-confident. They are just positive that this project will be successful. Actually, it is not impossible for YAPPADAPPADOO project to create quality applications. They have already proved it to us when they've launched their beta platform which was full-packed of applications.
BuzzerBeater

Activity: 92

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:43:48 PM

just sayin.

I think they are not over-confident. They are just positive that this project will be successful. Actually, it is not impossible for YAPPADAPPADOO project to create quality applications. They have already proved it to us when they've launched their beta platform which was full-packed of applications.
With the help of YAPPADAPPADOO Suite, creating of useful applications will be an easy task. I guess YAPPADAPPADOO team was really prepared and well-driven by their main goal. This is to be one of the application giants and help people to have a better experience with the applications.
XtraRolePlayer

Activity: 133

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:13:30 PM

just sayin.

With the help of YAPPADAPPADOO Suite, creating of useful applications will be an easy task. I guess YAPPADAPPADOO team was really prepared and well-driven by their main goal. This is to be one of the application giants and help people to have a better experience with the applications.
Who can ever think that YAPPADAPPADOO team will come up with that idea? They have created one application to make applications faster and easier. That was a great move from the team and I commend them for that. They also consider those application developers who will be partnering with them. Good Job YAPPADAPPADOO team!
Shikaina

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:30:55 PM

"Instead of trying to create yet another app, focus your attention on new platforms and technologies such as Progressive Web Apps...."
Join the #rEvolution, NOW! yappadappadoo.com 
Get Tokens NOW: yappadappadoo.io 

I dont understand why they are saying this since they’ve provided materials and their Yappa suite for potential application developers and encouraging apps developers to develop applications in their Yappa Suite.
Bitbitchy

Activity: 157

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:57:19 PM

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DiVMVgFX4AcDdhX.jpg
"Instead of trying to create yet another app, focus your attention on new platforms and technologies such as Progressive Web Apps...."

I dont understand why they are saying this since they’ve provided materials and their Yappa suite for potential application developers and encouraging apps developers to develop applications in their Yappa Suite.
I understand what you are trying to say Shikaina but what they probably mean here is to stop for a moment and just try and feel the difference and experience what PWA has to offer. Let us not get them wrong, they are probably implying something else in this.
Gracechen17

Activity: 367
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:27:20 PM

I understand what you are trying to say Shikaina but what they probably mean here is to stop for a moment and just try and feel the difference and experience what PWA has to offer. Let us not get them wrong, they are probably implying something else in this.
Ya. You are right bitbitchy. They are just excited in presenting PWA to us. And instead of focusing on new applications, why not try the Web applications and see the difference. I am sure, they will not be saying this if they dont have a solid proof on this.
Loveydovey04

Activity: 392
Merit: 123

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:57:43 PM

Ya. You are right bitbitchy. They are just excited in presenting PWA to us. And instead of focusing on new applications, why not try the Web applications and see the difference. I am sure, they will not be saying this if they dont have a solid proof on this.
Well, we believe in what they are saying, we believe in the project, we are waiting for the launch of their platform and are excited to try them ourselves so must support them in this journey of them.

lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 08:35:15 PM
Last edit: July 20, 2018, 08:54:59 PM by lionheart78

Well, we believe in what they are saying, we believe in the project, we are waiting for the launch of their platform and are excited to try them ourselves so must support them in this journey of them.
Anyway. The success of their ICO and the project itself will also be success for the investors. If the platform fail, our investments will also be useless so let us just hope and wait for the best.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: