Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 11:31:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 [125] 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 ... 396 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [POT]PotCoin - Banking for the Legal Cannabis Industry ✦ ✦ ✦Grow With Us ✦ ✦ ✦  (Read 920050 times)
rastabit

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 09:13:12 PM

I'm coming from DopeCoin....but I want mine some pot...
wich is the best pool to put 30Mhs?  Wink
I want to start mining NOW!.....too late?
POT address coming soon.

DIGIT  DIG: dThKSCBgQJ36gdkMYqoMCBiGyC8hWgcJjL  DIG In!

Coffeecoin- 100% FREE Distribution:dThKSCBgQJ36gdkMYqoMCBiGyC8hWgcJjL
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bdc2343

Activity: 296

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 09:19:14 PM

Looks like they have shorted POT already.  The whales will try to drag it very slowing down to the ground.  If there is no consistent buying, then the shorters keep shorting (lowering the price) and when you add the miners dumping, we might be in trouble.  Well, we all wanted to be on a bigger exchange, well let's see what happens to price.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
anyone4u

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 09:35:41 PM

POT address coming soon.

So you invest tons of money in a mining rig, then you cheat everyone else because in reality, anyone using more than 1 gpu per person is really a crook as you are taking the unfair advantage, or are there 30 people you are dividing the pot for?
anyone4u

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 09:39:23 PM

Looks like they have shorted POT already.  The whales will try to drag it very slowing down to the ground.  If there is no consistent buying, then the shorters keep shorting (lowering the price) and when you add the miners dumping, we might be in trouble.  Well, we all wanted to be on a bigger exchange, well let's see what happens to price.

translated:
Looks like they have scammed POT already.  The whales will try to drag it very slowing down to the ground being the big time crooks they are. A great place in hell awaits them, for some reason they are always competing to be the bottom of the pit.  If there is no consistent buying, then the shorters keep shorting (lowering the price) and when you add the miners dumping, we might be in trouble thanks to all the crooks. Whatever happened to buying what you need and selling what you don't instead of dragging everything down? Do you buy and swap cars ever day or 2-3 times  a week?  Well, we all wanted to be on a bigger exchange, well let's see what happens to price. Can all the crooks just meet each other and battle it  out amongst themselves rather than everyone else? Why you such a hurry to get to hell? Maybe you should consider God instead, what would he do rather than satan?

rastabit

Activity: 76

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 09:44:54 PM

POT address coming soon.

So you invest tons of money in a mining rig, then you cheat everyone else because in reality, anyone using more than 1 gpu per person is really a crook as you are taking the unfair advantage, or are there 30 people you are dividing the pot for?

...or me and my girlfriend have some our rig to use...

DIGIT  DIG: dThKSCBgQJ36gdkMYqoMCBiGyC8hWgcJjL  DIG In!

Coffeecoin- 100% FREE Distribution:dThKSCBgQJ36gdkMYqoMCBiGyC8hWgcJjL
piropig

Activity: 60

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 09:45:17 PM

POT address coming soon.

Just because people spend money on multiple GPU's doesnt mean their a crook.  You mad that you havent dumped a bunch of money into video cards?  Your really going to be pissed when Asics come out for Scrypt this summer.  I have only 12mh but started with 4 cards.  made money and bought more cards.  its just like any business out there.
nomad13666
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 10:09:20 PM

POT address coming soon.

I mine with http://pot.leetpools.com and it's been a solid pool...
Check it out, welcome to potland, and good luck mining potcoin!
anyone4u

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 10:55:29 PM

POT address coming soon.

Just because people spend money on multiple GPU's doesnt mean their a crook.  You mad that you havent dumped a bunch of money into video cards?  Your really going to be pissed when Asics come out for Scrypt this summer.  I have only 12mh but started with 4 cards.  made money and bought more cards.  its just like any business out there.

So you are saying you drive more than 1 car at a time? Maybe you drink 2 sodas at a time or eat 2 cheeseburgers at a time? I guess nope, you drive about 12 or more cars at a time but started driving with 4 cars. So if they are avalable to all, then why don't you open up the credit line to others so they can get in on the even market instead of monopolizing it? Do you watch 12 or more tv's at a time or play 12 or more games at a time? I think not. You are basically taking more than your share and trying to justify it.
nomad13666
Legendary

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 11:05:24 PM

POT address coming soon.

So you are saying you drive more than 1 car at a time? Maybe you drink 2 sodas at a time or eat 2 cheeseburgers at a time? I guess nope, you drive about 12 or more cars at a time but started driving with 4 cars. So if they are avalable to all, then why don't you open up the credit line to others so they can get in on the even market instead of monopolizing it? Do you watch 12 or more tv's at a time or play 12 or more games at a time? I think not. You are basically taking more than your share and trying to justify it.

I typically smoke 2 spliffs at a time.
Sometimes I listen to 2 radio stations at the same time.
Sometimes I bang 2 chicks at the same time.
I'm sorry if I'm a greedy crook.
Really sorry.
 Grin
Lovethecoins

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 11:56:12 PM

These big boys are trying hard to drive us down... don't sell get friends get them up... I am not selling don't plan on selling and waiting. .. I said we would laugh at 600 satoshi and we are now I'm saying we will be laughing about when we were at 2000 satoshi... This coin is so undervalued

piropig

Activity: 60

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 12:26:47 AM

POT address coming soon.

Im sorry for your opinions.  you arent really thinking about this the way of it being a business.  you are thinking of it as your not going to make any money because you just started and are way behind the curve.  you should have got into it last year at the latest and then you wouldnt be so far behind.
nomad13666
Legendary

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 12:36:20 AM

POT address coming soon.

Im sorry for your opinions.  you arent really thinking about this the way of it being a business.  you are thinking of it as your not going to make any money because you just started and are way behind the curve.  you should have got into it last year at the latest and then you wouldnt be so far behind.

What he said ^^^ +1

Also, go ask your mom why you have a small wiener.
We don't care. We have a coin business to run.
anyone4u

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 12:45:16 AM

These big boys are trying hard to drive us down... don't sell get friends get them up... I am not selling don't plan on selling and waiting. .. I said we would laugh at 600 satoshi and we are now I'm saying we will be laughing about when we were at 2000 satoshi... This coin is so undervalued

The site is currently in maintenance mode, please try again later and check Twitter for updates!
Tweets by @TheCryptoRush

Its went down partially on many trading pairs today, and this is a first today I've seen for total site down. They said earlier they were upgrading some stuff, but unlike Mt Gox which upgraded live, I think its sometimes better to take site offline to be sure all is right.Kind of like some people get put to sleep when they get their body parts operated on and are not fully online...
anyone4u

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 12:54:55 AM

POT address coming soon.

I got about 53k pots and been in this since potcoin launched, so hard to say ...... I only got one miner, I'm not a cheat...

My penis is average size, about 6 inches; however I haven't measured it so not 100% sure but used the guesstimate scale, will do so soon. God does say you can not please man and God. You are taking sides for man. I am sorry you feel that way, hurting others to make yourself greater.  May you enjoy your stay in hell. When you arrive at your destination remember this conversation we had and the way that you choose when there was a better path to take. Just tired to help ya out but ya refused. There is time to turn away and follow the better path but that's your own choosing.
nomad13666
Legendary

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 01:14:22 AM

POT address coming soon.

I got about 53k pots and been in this since potcoin launched, so hard to say ...... I only got one miner, I'm not a cheat...

My penis is average size, about 6 inches; however I haven't measured it so not 100% sure but used the guesstimate scale, will do so soon. God does say you can not please man and God. You are taking sides for man. I am sorry you feel that way, hurting others to make yourself greater.  May you enjoy your stay in hell. When you arrive at your destination remember this conversation we had and the way that you choose when there was a better path to take. Just tired to help ya out but ya refused. There is time to turn away and follow the better path but that's your own choosing.

Thanks for the tip.
Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.
PS; tell God to gimme a call sometime when he's not busy taking to you.
anyone4u

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 01:34:32 AM

Bittrex now supports PotCoin
https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-POT
Dabs
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912

The Concierge of Crypto

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 01:46:07 AM

I have 10 cars.
I have people drive the other 9.
I paid for the 10 cars. I am also paying the 9 other drivers.

Does not make me a crook. In fact, I am giving a job to 9 people. The 10 cars being used is worth more than the money I'm paying 9 people, but the 9 people are not complaining.

mctaino

Activity: 686
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 02:02:22 AM

WEED 2 on CNN, Sanjay documentary
anyone4u

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 02:16:51 AM

I have 10 cars.
I have people drive the other 9.
I paid for the 10 cars. I am also paying the 9 other drivers.

Does not make me a crook. In fact, I am giving a job to 9 people. The 10 cars being used is worth more than the money I'm paying 9 people, but the 9 people are not complaining.

I agree, but that is not only 1 or 2 people using all those 9 cars at once like the gpu issue.
anyone4u

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 02:23:24 AM

POT address coming soon.

This is the most retarded post I have ever read.

I'm serious. I've been browsing forums for years upon years, and in the brief 2 minutes it took you to write that, you have shattered every unintelligible, ignorant, and incoherent post I've come across in the past decade.

You have not been looking hard enough. If you go to the dumpster of the internet, 4channel, you will see way worse stuff. I write truth, they write garbage, most of them anyways. Heck thats where the doge currency came from. The dog does speak pretty well I must admit on some things he does such as "much wow, many currency, such difficulty". Too bad the creators of the coin decided to make it inflationary and basically k_ill the coin from where it would have been had they not.

Also there are other places such that the trash dumpster of the internet uses pictures from like rotten dot com and such. I am a bit disappointed that your stay on the internet has been heavily censored since you think my post didn't make sense and was retarded. Please feel free to explore the internet more.
Pages: « 1 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 [125] 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 ... 396 »
  Print  

Jump to: