Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:04:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 [294] 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 ... 411 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [PMC] Premine Coin | Rare | Mining Transaction Fee Proof of Concept  (Read 382863 times)
Mivexil

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 09:50:22 PM

So I would be happy to inject 100 PMC into the block rewards on Sunday if we can draw enough attention to it.

I know, easy come easy go and all that... but if the market keeps following the pattern, we'll soon have to start to operate with a little smaller amounts of PMC or we'll end up giving away cars, yachts and countries Cheesy

@Ait - The block rewarder is basically Nullu (or JohnnyVicious) sending the coins to himself, and generating a transaction fee with each of those. Just a little way of rewarding miners.

A vanity address is an address that contains letters of your choice, like a vanity plate on a car. Mine is, for example, 1MivexiLEfUVeo13WApbNFHbapKFSkYMo4 . If you're interested, let us know, somebody can generate one for you Wink

So a block rewarder is a piece of hardware, not software?

No, it's a script - a piece of software. Just sends transactions from one address to another back and forth Wink
Ait

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 09:52:17 PM

So I would be happy to inject 100 PMC into the block rewards on Sunday if we can draw enough attention to it.

I know, easy come easy go and all that... but if the market keeps following the pattern, we'll soon have to start to operate with a little smaller amounts of PMC or we'll end up giving away cars, yachts and countries Cheesy

@Ait - The block rewarder is basically Nullu (or JohnnyVicious) sending the coins to himself, and generating a transaction fee with each of those. Just a little way of rewarding miners.

A vanity address is an address that contains letters of your choice, like a vanity plate on a car. Mine is, for example, 1MivexiLEfUVeo13WApbNFHbapKFSkYMo4 . If you're interested, let us know, somebody can generate one for you Wink

No, it's a script - a piece of software. Just sends transactions from one address to another back and forth Wink

Ahh OK, from one wallet address to another?  Why don't we all use block rewarders?

PreMineCoin # 100% Distribution # 0% Inflation
PMC: 1F7agvGdq8UALQ5tVrGejjfxjRkgSr4E4b
PXL: 1BuGVeYanmB1FNuV6QBAvZqsZKDFnV8rjU
Mivexil

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 09:56:01 PM

Ahh OK, from one wallet address to another?  Why don't we all use block rewarders?

You can, and should, always send your transactions (for example, to Poloniex, or to any one of us) with a fee attached.

These guys just go one step further and generate transactions to themselves just so that they can put a fee and reward the miners Smiley

It is a bit costly, though, and not everybody has enough PMC to keep such a thing running.
uasteel

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 09:56:20 PM

This is realy a crazy day for PMC. What did you guys think, will be the price in 24h? Can we reach again 1$?

it's always hard for every coin to top the highest

i doubt it reach 200k again probably 80-120k satoshi

I will turn it to more than 40 million market cap soon I've already taken it to a dollar and back I'm the one buying all coins at the moment started around10pm last night UK time You may see me on both exchanges buying all the greedy fucks out I'm going to get the price lower for a while and to the greedy bastard (probably) dev/coin owner with the huge sell wall you will never get that price this early id rather give up on the coin

40 million is a long term view, more thinkable a market cap 0f 4-5 million.

BTW "the greedy bastard" as someone that bought PMC when was very cheap and not the dev that have distributed fairly all the coins. Look at the whole thread and u would see with your eyes

Well that depends on if you believe a month or two is long term? i do in crypto world.

Dumb hoarders who can't release coins slowly and stable are the only ones who can destroy this coin and along as no more fake bitcoin bullshit news is released because everyone likes to panic an sell everything then regret a week later when the price is back to normal i see no problem at all getting this coin right to the top.

But we definitely need a board of something like that with the large hoarders who want to sell i can arrange sales off a exchange to keep the price stable

What ever happened to this guy?? He had me all excited lol.
Nullu

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 09:56:50 PM

When you send PMC to someone, sometimes you have to pay a transaction fee. This transaction fee will go into a new block on the network. This block will keep filling up until a miner mines the block, and he gets whatever PMC is in the block; in this case the transaction fees.

What Mine and Johhny's script does it send PMC to ourselves. Over and over again. Generated a steady stream of transaction fees. These end up in new blocks on the network, which miners get when they mine new blocks. Hence "Block Rewarder".  Smiley

We are basically injecting our own PMC into new blocks for miners.

BTC - 14kYyhhWZwSJFHAjNTtyhRVSu157nE92gF
Nullu

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 09:58:25 PM

The transaction fees are taken out of your own coins. So you're basically donating your PMC to new blocks on the network.

shanent

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 10:00:06 PM

This is realy a crazy day for PMC. What did you guys think, will be the price in 24h? Can we reach again 1$?

I will turn it to more than 40 million market cap soon I've already taken it to a dollar and back I'm the one buying all coins at the moment started around10pm last night UK time You may see me on both exchanges buying all the greedy fucks out I'm going to get the price lower for a while and to the greedy bastard (probably) dev/coin owner with the huge sell wall you will never get that price this early id rather give up on the coin

BTW "the greedy bastard" as someone that bought PMC when was very cheap and not the dev that have distributed fairly all the coins. Look at the whole thread and u would see with your eyes

Well that depends on if you believe a month or two is long term? i do in crypto world.

Dumb hoarders who can't release coins slowly and stable are the only ones who can destroy this coin and along as no more fake bitcoin bullshit news is released because everyone likes to panic an sell everything then regret a week later when the price is back to normal i see no problem at all getting this coin right to the top.

But we definitely need a board of something like that with the large hoarders who want to sell i can arrange sales off a exchange to keep the price stable

+1

Print yOur PreMineCoin CaLenDar  PMC(φ) 16z7TSgoXRTepHFT1CEBXA3j5jWVQ2uADL  BTC 1AeMvtC9nhboL7fSMkyNykW864rEQWUjQC
Mivexil

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 10:00:48 PM

+1

Probably dumped on one of the sell rushes Cheesy
Ait

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 10:05:42 PM

When you send PMC to someone, sometimes you have to pay a transaction fee. This transaction fee will go into a new block on the network. This block will keep filling up until a miner mines the block, and he gets whatever PMC is in the block; in this case the transaction fees.

What Mine and Johhny's script does it send PMC to ourselves. Over and over again. Generated a steady stream of transaction fees. These end up in new blocks on the network, which miners get when they mine new blocks. Hence "Block Rewarder".  Smiley

Ahhh OK...think I'm getting it, so the blocks are like treasure chests and PMCs are like Doubloons and the transaction fees like little flecks of gold that rub off the Doubloon everytime they are exchanged.  So when a coin is exchanged a fleck of gold goes into the treasure chest filling it up, once it's filled the Pirates (miners), can dig it up and the process starts again.  Can you dig up a half filled treasure chest, or can it only be dug up once filled?

*I bet you were all thinking that what PMC really needed was a pirate analogy*  Grin

Nullu

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 10:07:02 PM

I only catch 5 PMC a day thru mining so I'm still spending about 150 PMC a week on my block rewarder.
My wallet runs stable now after a few tweaks to the script, gonna generate a new 'FREE' vanity address tho since the block explorer can't show it anymore.
Funny part is that I'm the one generating almost all of the 0.00 blocks, doesn't really matter if we start rewarding those Wink

That's a lot of PMC to be giving away. Do you think it would have an impact if I matched that level for a few weeks? I can afford to, but obviously my supplies are finite as well. I could try it for a few weeks. Right now my payouts are around 0.0001, but I could up that to 0.001.

Nullu

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 10:09:55 PM

Ahhh OK...think I'm getting it, so the blocks are like treasure chests and PMCs are like Doubloons and the transaction fees like little flecks of gold that rub off the Doubloon everytime they are exchanged.  So when a coin is exchanged a fleck of gold goes into the treasure chest filling it up, once it's filled the Pirates (miners), can dig it up and the process starts again.  Can you dig up a half filled treasure chest, or can it only be dug up once filled?

*I bet you were all thinking that what PMC really needed was a pirate analogy*  Grin

That's quite a nice analogy. Yes. The treasure chest can be dug up at any time. The pirate with the faster ship will stand the best chance of finding it first.

The block will just keep filling until someone solves the block and a new one is generated. They are independent processes. Like pouring sand into a row of cups. How much sand ends up in each cup depends on how quickly the row of cups is pushed across the table.

Mivexil

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 10:11:16 PM

You can dig up a half-filled chest, or even an empty chest sometimes. And Nullu and JohnnyVicious are basically throwing their doubloons from one hand to the other to rub off those gold flecks and put them in chests, so no pirate gets angry after mining an empty one Wink
Ait

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 10:14:06 PM

You can dig up a half-filled chest, or even an empty chest sometimes. And Nullu and JohnnyVicious are basically throwing their doubloons from one hand to the other to rub off those gold flecks and put them in chests, so no pirate gets angry after mining an empty one Wink

Lol - well thank you One-eyed JohnnyVicious and Dread Pirate Nullu!

Nullu

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 10:15:15 PM

I've increased my block rewards ten-fold; all rewards will be at least 0.001 PMC now, but because of how my script works the value also goes up by a Premoshi provided the network speed remains relatively constant. There's also some other factors that can increase the reward by many hundreds of Premoshis.

How does Premoshi sound for the smallest unit of PMC?  Cheesy

@Ait: Arr.

minime1

Activity: 53

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 10:17:43 PM

300 pages, yay!

http://l.wigflip.com/tLfnefOE/roflbot.jpg
shanent

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 10:22:22 PM

300 pages, yay!

Yes 300 pages is good but we need to use more the official forum.

Many shops ask for official forum and I don't give them our forum because is too empty Sad

And another request is more volume.....yes we all already know this...

Print yOur PreMineCoin CaLenDar  PMC(φ) 16z7TSgoXRTepHFT1CEBXA3j5jWVQ2uADL  BTC 1AeMvtC9nhboL7fSMkyNykW864rEQWUjQC
uasteel

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 10:23:45 PM

+1

Probably dumped on one of the sell rushes Cheesy

Lol, there's a good chance of it.
Mivexil

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 10:30:03 PM

300 pages, yay!

Yes 300 pages is good but we need to use more the official forum.

Many shops ask for official forum and I don't give them our forum because is too empty Sad

And another request is more volume.....yes we all already know this...

Huh, apparently there's an official forum. Guess one learns something new every day Cheesy

I think keeping this thread up helps us, though.
Ait

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 10:34:17 PM

I've increased my block rewards ten-fold; all rewards will be at least 0.001 PMC now, but because of how my script works the value also goes up by a Premoshi provided the network speed remains relatively constant. There's also some other factors that can increase the reward by many hundreds of Premoshis.

Premoshi...sounds half way between a mosh pit and one of those cute little moshi monsters - Lol

Also Premite, Premini, Flecks, Prebit...

Nullu

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 10:35:41 PM

Premoshi...sounds half way between a mosh pit and one of those cute little moshi monsters - Lol

Also Premite, Premini, Flecks, Prebit...

Prebit sounds quite good.

Pages: « 1 ... 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 [294] 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 ... 411 »
  Print  

Jump to: