Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 04:00:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 [310] 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 ... 1310 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Ethereum: Welcome to the Beginning  (Read 2004026 times)
polokiost

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 12:04:37 PM

why ddos only attack on polo? Maybe somebody dont like polo  Shocked
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HYPERfuture

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

HYPER project manager and PR + GoldPieces [GP]

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2016, 12:07:04 PM

why ddos only attack on polo? Maybe somebody dont like polo  Shocked

I would say it is some of the Bitcoin old guard trying to stop the growth of ETH. Personally I believe it is most likely in a bubble and will pop anyway.

Things are getting really crazy!

HYPER Gaming Currency -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=624651 GP RPG Currency -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1053441 https://cryptogalaxies.com -> Blockchain Based Space Strategy MMO. Crypto Galaxies on Bitcointalk -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1374470
ImI
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1019

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 12:11:05 PM

There are already threads on the ETH forums where people are saying it is now too expensive to develop the dapps they were planning on the ETH network due to the current price.

You know its not like the price per Gas couldnt be adapted and VB already confirmed this.
zmhaha

Activity: 260
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 12:15:55 PM

Panic buy now. Last time to buy ETH below 13$. Countdown to lift off. 2 bil market cap in next month. 0.2 BTC per ETH it's the real value.

ETH was not actually ever designed to be a store of value, they even say so in the whitepaper.

This is an obvious pump by some mega whales, and a lot of people are going to get burned.

It is such a classic bubble.

What is value of cryptocoins? IMO we're going to new definition. This and next years value of cryptocurrency will be amount of services hosted on it. Internet of things is the near future. Microsoft investing a lot of $ in ethereum and they knowing what they doing. ETH isnt't another litecoin, dogecon... It's new technology like web 2.0.

In terms of the technology I agree.

In terms of the price I don't believe it can stay at these levels sustainably. It is a classic bubble, it will pop, and I believe it will stabilize again around 0.01 BTC. Of course I could be wrong.

There are already threads on the ETH forums where people are saying it is now too expensive to develop the dapps they were planning on the ETH network due to the current price.
Yes, you could be right. But if you correctly predicted BTC price will be stabilized at $2xx in 2013, you would miss a big opportunity to double or triple your wealth. That said, you will have less chance to lose half of your wealth. So, who knows.

The only real question is if the bubble will go higher (like BTC in 2013) before it pops or not. Now that it's over 1 billion market cap in my opinion it is much harder to go from 1 Billion to 2 Billion than from the previous value increases we have seen over the last few weeks.

Calling Ethereum a bubble is like calling Apple a bubble.

What's your definition of a bubble?

For a crypto, when it is being hyped in the media, and on the forums, and when it goes up 10x or more in a short period of time. And when most people cannot see it is a bubble  Cheesy

Not once has a crypto stabilized at the peak price.

Sure ETH will find a new floor (which I believe will be around 0.01 BTC), but I would be really surprised if it goes over 2 Billion market cap and beyond.

I don't understand how all of you guys don't get it that the Ethereum rise is mostly fueled by Bitcoin shooting itself in the foot by the block size debate and politics surrounding it. Yes, Homestead release and development of the Ethereum and its features is also responsible for the rise, but not as much as my previous conclusion.

If you look at the things from this perspective, there is no way that this is a bubble. OK, of course there is some speculation, there always is. But is this rise a complete bubble, I don't think it is. Now, if die hard bitcoiners, especially on this forum, are refusing to see the forest from the trees and admit that things in Bitcoin land are far from being rose, that's their problem. If these die hard bitcoiners are refusing to believe that many crypto enthusiasts are diversifying their investment out there, just in case, that's really only their problem!

Huge volumes are justifying my claims from above. There is a real interest in Ethereum. You just don't fake 100,000+ BTCs volumes, I mean c'mon.

HYPERfuture

Activity: 686

HYPER project manager and PR + GoldPieces [GP]

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2016, 12:19:18 PM

Panic buy now. Last time to buy ETH below 13$. Countdown to lift off. 2 bil market cap in next month. 0.2 BTC per ETH it's the real value.

ETH was not actually ever designed to be a store of value, they even say so in the whitepaper.

This is an obvious pump by some mega whales, and a lot of people are going to get burned.

What is value of cryptocoins? IMO we're going to new definition. This and next years value of cryptocurrency will be amount of services hosted on it. Internet of things is the near future. Microsoft investing a lot of $ in ethereum and they knowing what they doing. ETH isnt't another litecoin, dogecon... It's new technology like web 2.0.

In terms of the price I don't believe it can stay at these levels sustainably. It is a classic bubble, it will pop, and I believe it will stabilize again around 0.01 BTC. Of course I could be wrong.

Yes, you could be right. But if you correctly predicted BTC price will be stabilized at $2xx in 2013, you would miss a big opportunity to double or triple your wealth. That said, you will have less chance to lose half of your wealth. So, who knows.

The only real question is if the bubble will go higher (like BTC in 2013) before it pops or not. Now that it's over 1 billion market cap in my opinion it is much harder to go from 1 Billion to 2 Billion than from the previous value increases we have seen over the last few weeks.

For a crypto, when it is being hyped in the media, and on the forums, and when it goes up 10x or more in a short period of time. And when most people cannot see it is a bubble  Cheesy

Sure ETH will find a new floor (which I believe will be around 0.01 BTC), but I would be really surprised if it goes over 2 Billion market cap and beyond.

I don't understand how all of you guys don't get it that the Ethereum rise is mostly fueled by Bitcoin shooting itself in the foot by the block size debate and politics surrounding it. Yes, Homestead release and development of the Ethereum and its features is also responsible for the rise, but not as much as my previous conclusion.

If you look at the things from this perspective, there is no way that this is a bubble. OK, of course there is some speculation, there always is. But is this rise a complete bubble, I don't think it is. Now, if die hard bitcoiners, especially on this forum, are refusing to see the forest from the trees and admit that things in Bitcoin land are far from being rose, that's their problem. If these die hard bitcoiners are refusing to believe that many crypto enthusiasts are diversifying their investment out there, just in case, that's really only their problem!

Huge volumes are justifying my claims from above. There is a real interest in Ethereum. You just don't fake 100,000+ BTCs volumes, I mean c'mon.

Bitcoin has its bubbles too I'm not saying that ETH is "better" or "worse" than BTC.

HYPER Gaming Currency -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=624651 GP RPG Currency -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1053441 https://cryptogalaxies.com -> Blockchain Based Space Strategy MMO. Crypto Galaxies on Bitcointalk -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1374470
andulolika
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1047

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 12:21:05 PM

For a crypto, when it is being hyped in the media, and on the forums, and when it goes up 10x or more in a short period of time. And when most people cannot see it is a bubble  Cheesy

You have half my point, instead of BITCOIN focusing itself on fixing some fucking block size that THERE IS NO NEED FOR YET, it could start adding features or things that are actually usefull, i believe altcoins should be like little tests to know what btc needa and itnto get implemented.
Edit: yes you just fake 100k btc volume, i seen it in other coins, there is a loss but clearly there is way more profit there.

🔥 🔥 🔥  Satochip - Secure the future  🔥 🔥 🔥
⭐️ Hardware wallet on a smartcard | Affordable and easy to use | Open source and community driven | BTC, LTC, BCH (SLP tokens), ETH (ERC-20 tokens)... ⭐️
──WebsiteShop  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Telegram  |  Github──
polokiost

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 12:29:04 PM

the founders are holding more than 90% eth in the network, so if you expected so much to the growth of eth, you will be a prey tasty for the holders  Grin Grin Grin
mickiya

Activity: 195
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 01:04:59 PM

the founders are holding more than 90% eth in the network, so if you expected so much to the growth of eth, you will be a prey tasty for the holders  Grin Grin Grin

No. I think they sold most of the coins during the early days. The volume of Ethereum trading was quite big then.
Master_dandosha

Activity: 714

IF YOU Enjoy Trade with ME ..PUT Feedback Please

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 01:15:53 PM

the founders are holding more than 90% eth in the network, so if you expected so much to the growth of eth, you will be a prey tasty for the holders  Grin Grin Grin

No. I think they sold most of the coins during the early days. The volume of Ethereum trading was quite big then.
Time will tell . i think eth is heading now to 0.04 then you will see unexpected trade at the range 0.031-0.04

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
bitbitch

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 01:22:00 PM

so has Bitfinex opened ETH trading?
zmhaha

Activity: 260

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 01:25:52 PM

the founders are holding more than 90% eth in the network,

Where did you get this nonsense from mate?
MaGNeT
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2016, 01:29:52 PM

Well, how about take a look instead of asking?
bitbitch

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 01:44:28 PM

where is the price surge from China? i'm not seeing it.
MaGNeT
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2016, 01:57:37 PM

What is your question? Bitfinex? China?
Charloz24

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 02:07:25 PM

Yes it's live and working now.
synthgauge

Activity: 1149
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 02:45:24 PM

What is your question? Bitfinex? China?

Would u opt out of ur eth stake in a favour to being able to fart in public place?
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1131

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 02:50:35 PM

Did CLAM and Monero really had more than 100K BTC daily volume before? I really did not know this. That will be really a surprise to me.
No they didnt, but no one needed to fake volume.

Edit: i think that volume is being clearly faked , i don think the new fees of poloniex are coincidence.

If an exchange charges a fee, the volumes there might not be fake as the share holds will want to see the profit due to the volumes.

andulolika
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1047

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 02:59:18 PM

Did CLAM and Monero really had more than 100K BTC daily volume before? I really did not know this. That will be really a surprise to me.
No they didnt, but no one needed to fake volume.

Edit: i think that volume is being clearly faked , i don think the new fees of poloniex are coincidence.

If an exchange charges a fee, the volumes there might not be fake as the share holds will want to see the profit due to the volumes.
With the volume of the pump and the holdings of the pumpers im pretty sure a fee is the last thing they give a fux about,.

🔥 🔥 🔥  Satochip - Secure the future  🔥 🔥 🔥
⭐️ Hardware wallet on a smartcard | Affordable and easy to use | Open source and community driven | BTC, LTC, BCH (SLP tokens), ETH (ERC-20 tokens)... ⭐️
──WebsiteShop  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Telegram  |  Github──
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2016, 03:03:15 PM

Make sure you are updated to 1.3.5 - homestead Block soon

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
March 14, 2016, 04:43:18 PM

Hi guys can you share how to mine ether? using usb asic miner? or wthout using a asic?
I want to earn ether by mining.. i hope someone can share how to mine ether..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
Pages: « 1 ... 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 [310] 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 ... 1310 »
  Print  

Jump to: