Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:31:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 [287] 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 ... 1310 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Ethereum: Welcome to the Beginning  (Read 2004022 times)
bitbitch

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 02:46:40 PM

to crudely dump ETH would undermine this emerging market. those holding significant volumes would be wise to 'manage' the process sensibly over time. why dump once when one can dump many times and make much more money?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Yaremi
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1126

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2016, 02:49:49 PM

Bitcoin is a pocket calculator, Ethereum is a general purpose computer. - NickSzabo

Зaлeтaй в нaш чaт http://allcrypto.chat/
WilderX

Activity: 597
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 02:57:45 PM
Last edit: March 03, 2016, 03:15:01 PM by WilderX

Bitcoin is a pocket calculator, Ethereum is a general purpose computer. - NickSzabo

This. ETH > BTC no discussion. 10$ ain't NOTHING yet people dumbing at these prices will be VERY short-sighted.

TrueAnon
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 03:18:20 PM

i cant get enough of this,lol cheers for filling my orders and ive set a few more traps....remember this...ETH could go down in price but whoever dumps large amounts, you will not get your coins back cheaper  Tongue
With so much happening with ETH tech wise and the behind the scenes major development  Wink , ETH will be $10+ within 3-6months, imo ETH will be number 2, worth over a $billion cap and if btc keeps fkn up we could see the unthinkable...ETH becomes #1
In this coin for the long term, accumulate as much as you can, sit back and relax  Smiley

LOL yes ETH is great and all (potentially great) but wow you guys do quite the job at manipulating the marketing and getting everyone on the hype-train to shill and buy-buy-buy now while your groupS pump it and have everyone buying now...when we all (some of us know) it'll dump back down and you guys will disappear for another 3-6 months only to pop up again to re-hype it while it's pumped back up again.

I'm all for $10 ETH but ppl need to be realistic here, so please do spread such crap. $10 in 3-6 months? lol i HIGHLY doubt it.  I'll give you maybe $2...$5 would be a super long shot even.  If BTC flies to $600usd each come halving in June...ETH will for sure drop back down.

Right now you guys are enjoying SELLING to us near 400k when u guys probably filled your bags at 160k-260k...and are enjoying profit on our backs (or those silly enough to be late to the party and be buying now).  

If I'm wrong in the next 3-6 months feel free to call me out on it but given your lofty targets and how alts always pull the same shit (including dash and eth), I think this possibility above more believable than yours.

>>>$10 in 3-6 months? lol i HIGHLY doubt it.     Grin Grin Grin Grin

Fair enough (but you guys of course be on the inside track, not the rest of us).  Secondly I meant in terms of real/legit btc trading NOT this crazy whale manipulation which is going on.  Obviously if you had mentioned "big ass whale manipulation is coming" then I'd have agreed.  You guys are just riding the back of those pumping anyway too, so please don't act like you're the ones "making the price fly" so to speak.  Just posting articles in correlation to the pump means nothing...anyone can do that.  It's nice to have make some money though.
zmhaha

Activity: 260

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 03:24:58 PM

Really great way to explain Ethereum in one sentence. I was very lucky I got in in January while prices still under $1! Look at this now, we shot pass $10 and I keep kicking myself why I haven't diversified more my btc holdings in January!

And to all of those naysayers, take a look at Bitcoin, it's falling apart at the moment. And I don't see when will this falling apart stop and it sadness me as I believed in Bitcoin and hate to see what's happening to it since I really believe that both Bitcoin and Ethereum could coexist!

Maybe and just maybe this stupid civil war that's raging in Bitcoin world is also the reason why Ethereum is propelling faster or even much faster than it should!

So stop spreading FUD and think about this for a moment.
zmhaha

Activity: 260

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 03:27:10 PM

i cant get enough of this,lol cheers for filling my orders and ive set a few more traps....remember this...ETH could go down in price but whoever dumps large amounts, you will not get your coins back cheaper  Tongue
With so much happening with ETH tech wise and the behind the scenes major development  Wink , ETH will be $10+ within 3-6months, imo ETH will be number 2, worth over a $billion cap and if btc keeps fkn up we could see the unthinkable...ETH becomes #1
In this coin for the long term, accumulate as much as you can, sit back and relax  Smiley

LOL yes ETH is great and all (potentially great) but wow you guys do quite the job at manipulating the marketing and getting everyone on the hype-train to shill and buy-buy-buy now while your groupS pump it and have everyone buying now...when we all (some of us know) it'll dump back down and you guys will disappear for another 3-6 months only to pop up again to re-hype it while it's pumped back up again.

I'm all for $10 ETH but ppl need to be realistic here, so please do spread such crap. $10 in 3-6 months? lol i HIGHLY doubt it.  I'll give you maybe $2...$5 would be a super long shot even.  If BTC flies to $600usd each come halving in June...ETH will for sure drop back down.

Right now you guys are enjoying SELLING to us near 400k when u guys probably filled your bags at 160k-260k...and are enjoying profit on our backs (or those silly enough to be late to the party and be buying now).  

If I'm wrong in the next 3-6 months feel free to call me out on it but given your lofty targets and how alts always pull the same shit (including dash and eth), I think this possibility above more believable than yours.

>>>$10 in 3-6 months? lol i HIGHLY doubt it.     Grin Grin Grin Grin

Fair enough (but you guys of course be on the inside track, not the rest of us).  Secondly I meant in terms of real/legit btc trading NOT this crazy whale manipulation which is going on.  Obviously if you had mentioned "big ass whale manipulation is coming" then I'd have agreed.  You guys are just riding the back of those pumping anyway too, so please don't act like you're the ones "making the price fly" so to speak.  Just posting articles in correlation to the pump means nothing...anyone can do that.  It's nice to have make some money though.

Mate please refer to my previous post and think about it!
unununium

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 03:34:27 PM

And we are above 10$. Next target is 1b mc.
Easy my friend, this is insane haha
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1075

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 03:54:57 PM
Last edit: March 05, 2016, 12:01:33 AM by Mrpumperitis

Technically Bitcoin is a fork and Bitcoin Cash is the original blockchain.When the hard fork occurred, people had access to the same amount of coins on Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash.- NIST
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 03:55:54 PM

hahahaha , told u sooooooo Kiss Kiss Kiss Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue  , we done it in 7 weeks lol

Technically Bitcoin is a fork and Bitcoin Cash is the original blockchain.When the hard fork occurred, people had access to the same amount of coins on Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash.- NIST
TrueAnon
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 03:56:50 PM

hahahaha , told u sooooooo Kiss Kiss Kiss Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue  , we done it in 7 weeks lol

*You* didn't do shit.
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 03:57:39 PM

hahahaha , told u sooooooo Kiss Kiss Kiss Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue  , we done it in 7 weeks lol

You didn't do shit.

forget wot i did, u said, never $10,lolololol and u still have an attitude, cmon m8, admit it, u were wrong

Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 03:58:22 PM

hope peeps made gd profit, we did 10x today , welldone guys  Smiley

Washika

Activity: 332

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 04:05:33 PM

The price has risen really fast. 10x within a months. Does it need consolidation in some kinds of format?
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 04:06:53 PM

The price has risen really fast. 10x within a months. Does it need consolidation in some kinds of format?

yea

BitcoinNewsMagazine
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1164

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2016, 05:14:42 PM

Guys, I am using the Mist Ethereum wallet on 64 bit Win7 configured to use Ethereum Node >  Geth 1.3.3 (Go). To prepare for the hard fork I replaced Geth 1.3.3 with Geth 1.3.5 in the Ethereum-Wallet-win32-x64-0-3-9\resources\node\geth folder. When I start the wallet up it syncs fine but in the Develop dropdown it shows I am still using Ethereum Node Geth 1.3.3 (Go). Is this just a glitch with the wallet or did I make a mistake somewhere? Thanks.

z0n0
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 05:18:25 PM

https://github.com/ethereum/mist/releases/tag/0.5.0

First Homestead ready release of the wallet.
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1362

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 05:40:47 PM

This. ETH > BTC no discussion. 10$ ain't NOTHING yet people dumbing at these prices will be VERY short-sighted.

I agree with you mate. Given the fact that Ethereum's price has been increasing very fast over the last month, I would say that we could reach $20+ in the next days or month. Maybe by the end of 2016, ETH would be at $50+ don't you think?  Roll Eyes

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
myxamop

Activity: 882
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 06:23:06 PM

I agree with you mate. Given the fact that Ethereum's price has been increasing very fast over the last month, I would say that we could reach $20+ in the next days or month. Maybe by the end of 2016, ETH would be at $50+ don't you think?  Roll Eyes
ETH only has to reach around $83 to be worth the same at Bitcoin right now.

Similarly, ETH reaching $206 would be the same as BTC reaching $1100.

Acidx

Activity: 356

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 06:25:16 PM

Why are you so certain its manipulation when news are coming out on a daily basis of bigger adoption in the real world. People that work with banks and have done so for years have 0 knowledge of cryptocurrency or what the blockchain does, they are now starting to look into it first and obviously going to one of the best networks out there at the moment with the fastest updates, great team working together to be at the top of this technology and with time it's proving to show that real business are interested in it.

Sure a lot of people are profiting, losing, but that's what trading is, that's what happened with bitcoin, litecoin, every other coin out there, just that ethereum took it to the next step and is actually making something with it, changing the future. We should all be happy we are the small % who know about this and stop looking at daily or weekly gains and profits.

My opinion is to just tag along, watch what the technology is doing and how it is evolving, don't make risky bets or hasty decisions, this technology is here to stay and as long as you believe in it, in the long haul it won't matter what if you had made some extra profits trading or whatever it is you are angry about.

Ps. was a funny post he quoted where you were absolutely sure it would never hit 10$ this fast.

alienesb

Activity: 868

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 06:31:04 PM

https://github.com/ethereum/mist/releases/tag/0.5.0

First Homestead ready release of the wallet.

Thanks for posting this
Pages: « 1 ... 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 [287] 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 ... 1310 »
  Print  

Jump to: