Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 08:47:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 [264] 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 ... 1310 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Ethereum: Welcome to the Beginning  (Read 2004021 times)
Fatman3001
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1013

Make Bitcoin glow with ENIAC

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 03:40:22 PM

I feel like I'm too late to the Ether party. I'm skeptical about its current price.

I'd keep an eye on the price for the next few days. If we start steaming past the ATH we could see a 20-80% rise from 0.0174.

Or we could keep bleeding until we're down to 0.004.

"I predict the Internet will soon go spectacularly supernova and in 1996 catastrophically collapse." - Robert Metcalfe, 1995

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Zz
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1077

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 03:44:54 PM

I'd keep an eye on the price for the next few days. If we start steaming past the ATH we could see a 20-80% rise from 0.0174.

I didn't buy from pre-sale and I regret it but now I think it's a bit overpriced. You said also %20-80 rise that is I think ridiculously high. Do you have any technical analysis or something else to show me?
Fatman3001
Legendary

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 04:03:24 PM

I didn't buy from pre-sale and I regret it but now I think it's a bit overpriced. You said also %20-80 rise that is I think ridiculously high. Do you have any technical analysis or something else to show me?

Don't dwell on the past. Every good trade is obvious in hindsight. Just jump on the rocket when it's off the platform and gtfo when it's crashing. Even if you just catch 10-20% of a 80% it's far better than nothing. And fun too!

20-80% would be insane. But this is not a rational market atm.

But no. No TA.

"I predict the Internet will soon go spectacularly supernova and in 1996 catastrophically collapse." - Robert Metcalfe, 1995
shanem
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 04:06:20 PM

Don't dwell on the past. Every good trade is obvious in hindsight. Just jump on the rocket when it's off the platform and gtfo when it's crashing. Even if you just catch 10-20% of a 80% it's far better than nothing. And fun too!

20-80% would be insane. But this is not a rational market atm.

But no. No TA.

ETH will go up. There are too many bearish people on this coin and it signals that the coin is not at the peak yet. When everyone believes that ETH will go to $50 and overtake bitcoin, then the bubble will burst.

█           
           ██           
          ██████         
         ████████         
        ██████████       
       ████████████       
      ██████████████     
     ████████████████     
    ██████████████████   
   ████████████████████   
  ██████████▀▀██████████ 
 ███▀▄████▀    ▀████▄▀███
██▀ ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄ ▀██

░▄███████████▄░░░▄███████████▄░░▄███▄░░░░░░▄███▄░░▄██████████▄░░░████████████████░░░░██████████░░░░███████████████░░█████████████████
█████░░░░░░░███░████▀░░░░░▀████░█████▄░░░░▄█████░███▀░░░░░░▀███░███░░░░████░░░███░░███░░░░░░░░██░░███░░░░░░░░░░░███░███████░░░░██████
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████░▀█████▄░░▄█████▀░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░████░░███░░░███░░░██░░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░████░░▀█████░░█████▀░░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░███░░░███░░░███░░████░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░█████░░░▀████▄▄████▀░░░███▄░░░░░░▄███░███░░░░███░░███░░░░██░░░████░░███░███░░░░░░░░░░███▀░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░▀████████▀░░░░████████████▀░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░████░░░██░███░░░█████████░░░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████▄░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░███░░░███░░██░░░░░░░░░░░██░███░░░░░░░░░░███▄░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░███░██░░░░████░░░░█░███░░░█████▄░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
███████████████░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░░██░██░░░██████░░░█░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
░▀███████████▀░░░███░░░░░░░████░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░████████████████░███████████████░░███████████████░░░░░░█████████░░░░
|
▂▃▅ Quick buy and sell bitcoins online. Fast and secure ▅▃▂
Facebook】【Twitter】【Telegram】【Medium】【Instagram
|
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1075

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 05:27:55 PM

https://github.com/ethereum/btcrelay

BTC Relay

BTC Relay is an Ethereum contract for Bitcoin SPV. The main functionality it provides are:

verification of a Bitcoin transaction
    optionally relay the Bitcoin transaction to any Ethereum contract
    storage of Bitcoin block headers
    inspection of the latest Bitcoin block header that is stored

i hear its is going live very very soon

Technically Bitcoin is a fork and Bitcoin Cash is the original blockchain.When the hard fork occurred, people had access to the same amount of coins on Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash.- NIST
Fatman3001
Legendary

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 05:37:35 PM

@Mrpumperitis does this mean that you're going to pump this further or are you going to short us to oblivion?

mamamae
Legendary

Activity: 1188
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 09:13:25 PM

now to short eth to oblivion how much btc are needed  Huh, someone on polo already lost more than 800 BTC
 in a single day that way.

reality ? you fell to Scammers after being in an ICO , IPO
(more like any other stock and index in the world ICO or not got your portfolio down 25 % or 85 %)
Now  SEC is helping you getting back up your lost money maybe....
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 09:59:53 PM

@Mrpumperitis does this mean that you're going to pump this further or are you going to short us to oblivion?

ive said many times, this coin is worth billions...and i warn again, beware shorting large amounts of eth. Im in this for the long term, accumulate and wait for pos.
Many people forgot , there is still minimum, 1500 eth required for POS,  the goose that will lay us golden eggs  Smiley

Technically Bitcoin is a fork and Bitcoin Cash is the original blockchain.When the hard fork occurred, people had access to the same amount of coins on Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash.- NIST
Fatman3001
Legendary

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 10:11:47 PM

ive said many times, this coin is worth billions...and i warn again, beware shorting large amounts of eth. Im in this for the long term, accumulate and wait for pos.
Many people forgot , there is still minimum, 1500 eth required for POS,  the goose that will lay us golden eggs  Smiley

You've said that about every P&D coin under the sun. Oh well. I definitely wouldn't short this thing. I think we might get a sharp rise soon, a lot of shorters will freak out. Proper fireworks.

m4nki

Activity: 1039
Merit: 510

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 10:13:23 PM

Where do you have the info of 1500 eth from? A link to the source would be nice.

Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 10:17:10 PM

Where do you have the info of 1500 eth from? A link to the source would be nice.

http://coinjournal.net/vitalik-buterin-speaks-about-the-ethereum-foundation-proof-of-stake-and-more/

DeMartino: You mentioned that at the end of 2016 is the time where you can last with the current funding when you get the cost down, what do you see is the most critical task for the Foundation to get done during that time?

VB- "This is one of the things that I want to listen to the community to. What people in the community are basically saying [so far]. The top priority is making sure the protocol keeps getting developed and getting things like proof-of-stake and scalability and zero-knowledge proof upgrades out the door."

macro MIN_DEPOSIT: 1500 * 10**18

macro MAX_DEPOSIT: 60000 * 10**18

https://github.com/ethereum/pyethereum/blob/serenity/ethereum/casper.se.py#L9

Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 10:23:05 PM

You've said that about every P&D coin under the sun. Oh well. I definitely wouldn't short this thing. I think we might get a sharp rise soon, a lot of shorters will freak out. Proper fireworks.

u know wot m8, please dont talk or quote me again, thats twice you have done this. You ask for info,links ,  i go and provide them..instead of being nice or saying thanks a few days later your warning people about me...wtf !! and now again you asked, i answered and you acuse me of saying all coins are worth billions,lol. Prove it, show me one post of an altcoin(not eth) when i said its going to billions? 

Fatman3001
Legendary

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 11:03:55 PM

Many people forgot , there is still minimum, 1500 eth required for POS,  the goose that will lay us golden eggs  Smiley

u know wot m8, please dont talk or quote me again, thats twice you have done this. You ask for info,links ,  i go and provide them..instead of being nice or saying thanks a few days later your warning people about me...wtf !! and now again you asked, i answered and you acuse me of saying all coins are worth billions,lol. Prove it, show me one post of an altcoin(not eth) when i said its going to billions?  

You move from alt to alt to P&D and regularly drop by the WO thread to push it with your annoyingly obvious shill posts. When I look at your history I see Dash, I see Crave, I see LTC, I see Dark. I think people should be aware of the fact that you're just here to take their money. Just look at the answer you gave to my original question. It's a non-answer combined with pump material. I too believe Ethereums market cap will reach billions, but that is next to irrelevant for the current price rise. Ethereum is still in the embryo stage.

Besides, you didn't provide links last time. I asked a direct question while you were spamming the wo thread and you answered with waffle.

There seems to be a few people who genuinely believe in Ethereum here and I would prefer it if they weren't ripped off by car salesmen like yourself.

Edit: I found a nice one where you're pushing Crave in this thread:

wow where is everyone?, prob at the crave thread Cool lol

Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 11:19:30 PM

u know wot m8, please dont talk or quote me again, thats twice you have done this. You ask for info,links ,  i go and provide them..instead of being nice or saying thanks a few days later your warning people about me...wtf !! and now again you asked, i answered and you acuse me of saying all coins are worth billions,lol. Prove it, show me one post of an altcoin(not eth) when i said its going to billions? 

You move from alt to alt to P&D and regularly drop by the WO thread to push it with your annoyingly obvious shill posts. When I look at your history I see Dash, I see Crave, I see LTC, I see Dark. I think people should be aware of the fact that you're just here to take their money. Just look at the answer you gave to my original question. It's a non-answer combined with pump material. I too believe Ethereums market cap will reach billions, but that is next to irrelevant for the current price rise. Ethereum is still in the embryo stage.

Besides, you didn't provide links last time. I asked a direct question while you were spamming the wo thread and you answered with waffle.

There seems to be a few people who genuinely believe in Ethereum here and I would prefer it if they weren't ripped off by car salesmen like yourself.

i want your money,lol gtfo, ive made people more money...for free. Do u see anyone complainin( i only c u  ) and im sure people are smart enough to decide who to listen too, they dont need a fatman saving them ,lol what useful advice have you given here to help the community?  nothing!!

Fatman3001
Legendary

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 11:21:17 PM

Many people forgot , there is still minimum, 1500 eth required for POS,  the goose that will lay us golden eggs  Smiley

u know wot m8, please dont talk or quote me again, thats twice you have done this. You ask for info,links ,  i go and provide them..instead of being nice or saying thanks a few days later your warning people about me...wtf !! and now again you asked, i answered and you acuse me of saying all coins are worth billions,lol. Prove it, show me one post of an altcoin(not eth) when i said its going to billions?  

i want your money,lol gtfo, ive made people more money...for free. Do u see anyone complainin( i only c u  ) and im sure people are smart enough to decide who to listen too, they dont need a fatman saving them ,lol what useful advice have you given here to help the community?  nothing!!

Just one: Beware of Mr.Pumperitis!

Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 11:24:34 PM

MaGNeT
Legendary

Merit: 1002

Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2016, 11:24:59 PM

http://allcoinsnews.com/2016/02/15/qa-bitnation-uses-ethereum-blockchain-for-latest-projects

And a great project like Factom will be using the ETH blockchain too, as an extra safety measure.

Great news.
Fatman3001
Legendary

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 11:26:27 PM

It was a light read.

Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 11:40:47 PM

1st coin ive been buying for my basket...ETH, for many reasons,  the contracts, IOT is here..samsung fridge and many more household devices going on the web. Then the ETH  pos stage in sep. With btc mining going 1/2 (fud time) it could become too centralised ( this could affect most pow coins ) and miners/users will look to get coins another way...this could b the year pos goes mainstream.
$10+ for 1 eth by sep ....defo
if eth is added to one of the big exchanges...$20+ by sep

I haven't seen any such timeline on Casper (PoS). Links?

cant find links, but do watch the videos for the info, theres soo much stuff going on this yr.

DeMartino: You mentioned that at the end of 2016 is the time where you can last with the current funding when you get the cost down, what do you see is the most critical task for the Foundation to get done during that time?

VB- "This is one of the things that I want to listen to the community to. What people in the community are basically saying [so far]. The top priority is making sure the protocol keeps getting developed and getting things like proof-of-stake and scalability and zero-knowledge proof upgrades out the door."
http://coinjournal.net/vitalik-buterin-speaks-about-the-ethereum-foundation-proof-of-stake-and-more/

heres a few new developments with eth    http://www.coindesk.com/2016-blockchain-reality-deloitte/

https://blog.slock.it/partnering-with-safeshare-to-create-the-ad-hoc-insurance-of-the-sharing-economy-77462163ab91#.at1uqea9v

whats this then?? ill tell you, its u asking and me trying to help u ungrateful fat......man,lol

Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 11:46:43 PM

wow something big going down..............no not fatmans pants,lol

dunno if i should tell here or in PM to u guys.... Wink

Pages: « 1 ... 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 [264] 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 ... 1310 »
  Print  

Jump to: