Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 07:03:35 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Crypto Rush - Crypto to Crypto exchange  (Read 141788 times)
vesperwillow

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 10:33:03 PM

Well.. if the admins responded to the folks asking, that might help. HunterS told us how they were blowing up twitter with active messages, and weren't refusing to respond to anyone.

But for some reason folks are hearing crickets back? The chatlog is new/recent .....

(again?)

horiacretan

Activity: 178
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2014, 12:20:33 AM

How is my account's age relevant about what i have to say, are you in denial ? Cause i am not. I'm well past that stage, i am at angry level now, do you think is normal that we trusted this exchange with our hard earned coins for them to treat us so disrespectful , no decency to break their silence, WTF are you talking about ? How do we involve Target here and other stories ? A scam is a scam, plain and simple, they had nothing but problems from day one.

Do you know how many Gh/s i can buy on CEX with 2 BTC's, i sell Gh/s on Ebay that fucked my business up A-hole, you talk about a chat site being faked? Are you on medication ? My take on Target,.. a scam run by Chase Bank so they limit people withdrawals from the Bank, when this bubble of  economy we have will burst and real panic sets in, people will not be able to crash the Banks with panic withdrawals, if you think the name Target was picked at random, you must be joking.

Do not get me started on 911,  i lost $223 K on that day, it seems that the only way to get to the top is scams nowadays, but you and your Unicorns leave in dreamland.

P.S. I created that post ? u fcking dick follow the links i posted, bitch.

http://www.angryadmi...tor.com/?p=1486

http://www.angryadmi...tor.com/?p=1478

https://i.imgur.com/uabSdCl.png

https://twitter.com/AngryAdmean
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 8989

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2014, 12:28:56 AM

they would let you deposit all your money and then shutdown, those are real scams, not run a site for a year then start making up stories of theft.

And this is different from CryptoRush how exactly? It did not run for a year, it opened at the end of January 2014 - you are in its ANN thread in case you haven't noticed.
horiacretan

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2014, 12:33:07 AM
Last edit: April 14, 2014, 02:01:08 AM by horiacretan

You fcks hide behind computers, look up my name and see me face to face, i'll reap ur nuts off, fcking geeks with keyboard muscles.

What is your name Cryptoguy ? my name is Horia Cretan, balls 'till i die, faggots. I'm the only one in the US with that name, googl me up see how many pages you get. You insignificant little shit. Accuse me of lying ?

I had to close my Ebay account because of these fcks, look it up horiabillycretan in advanced search, holding my BTC's for more than 3 weeks, i cannot do any business with Gh/s now. You think this is a joke ?

They were not even smart enough to use people BTC"s and trade arbitrage, the prices on the coins on their site were so overvalued in comparison to other exchanges, as people were buying anything just to withdraw, they could have made their losess back if they have only set the exchange as a virtual trading on BTC POT LTC, nobody would have known, we were not allowed to withdraw those coins anyway, they should have been careful about who they hired in the 1st place, and if they did hire scumbags they should have forced them to invest at least 10% of their salary in CRS shares, that way they knew if they fukc their job up they lose out in case they are caught stealing or at least they would have had a motive and a reason to make sure the Exchange survived, also have them sign a confidentiality agreement for as long as they work for the company and 6 moths after they quit or they are terminated, instead they have blabber mouths that as soon as they rob the exchange they run to the press to create panic.

They could have incorporated a mining pool into the exchange and get paid up to 2% as every other pool, they could have bought machines to mine them selfs, or just buy a fcking shell company and go public in the stock market, a shell is only $70K and they could have traded on the OTC Markets.

Now MintPal is under attack, i got coins there too.
vesperwillow

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 02:46:35 AM

YOU-SUCK

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 06:07:50 AM

You fcks hide behind computers, look up my name and see me face to face, i'll reap ur nuts off, fcking geeks with keyboard muscles.

What is your name Cryptoguy ? my name is Horia Cretan, balls 'till i die, faggots. I'm the only one in the US with that name, googl me up see how many pages you get. You insignificant little shit. Accuse me of lying ?

I had to close my Ebay account because of these fcks, look it up horiabillycretan in advanced search, holding my BTC's for more than 3 weeks, i cannot do any business with Gh/s now. You think this is a joke ?

They were not even smart enough to use people BTC"s and trade arbitrage, the prices on the coins on their site were so overvalued in comparison to other exchanges, as people were buying anything just to withdraw, they could have made their losess back if they have only set the exchange as a virtual trading on BTC POT LTC, nobody would have known, we were not allowed to withdraw those coins anyway, they should have been careful about who they hired in the 1st place, and if they did hire scumbags they should have forced them to invest at least 10% of their salary in CRS shares, that way they knew if they fukc their job up they lose out in case they are caught stealing or at least they would have had a motive and a reason to make sure the Exchange survived, also have them sign a confidentiality agreement for as long as they work for the company and 6 moths after they quit or they are terminated, instead they have blabber mouths that as soon as they rob the exchange they run to the press to create panic.

They could have incorporated a mining pool into the exchange and get paid up to 2% as every other pool, they could have bought machines to mine them selfs, or just buy a fcking shell company and go public in the stock market, a shell is only $70K and they could have traded on the OTC Markets.

Now MintPal is under attack, i got coins there too.

http://i60.tinypic.com/a1ka6d.jpg

where can I find you???
CryptoGuy2014

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 06:18:52 AM

Im not going to argue, I really do hope they dont go down, I will be really angry too, have 6+BTC in there now that I really would like to get back...

we will see, I am really getting worried but I will HODL my frustrations until the end...
CryptoGuy2014

Activity: 90

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 08:02:26 AM

Just checked the twitter site, NEW UPDATES!!!!

Crypto Rush @TheCryptoRush  ·  3h ago
6) None of us are sitting on our hands. There is a lot of work going on behind the scenes. We WILL return to solvency. Stay tuned.

5) Everyone working on the site are people in our community who've stepped up to make sure we all come out of this with all we've put in.

4) Because of this we stepped up our timetable on replacing the servers. Additionally, we are reviewing and replacing all the site code.

3) We immediately took the server down (April 12th) when we found an unknown person trying to exploit a vulnerability and hijack your funds.

2) We were handed a real nightmare of a situation, and we have been searching for the best way to fix it.

1) We realize how frustrating the lack of updates have been. To say that things have been crazy recently is the understatement of the year.

Fingers Crossed...
g4ndie

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 08:43:20 AM

Doesn't look too good...

I have 12.000 Blackcoin on that exchange, which at today's price would be a lot of Bitcoin (for me). I bought in at about 0,1 Bitcoin or something, so I left them on the exchange, because they were not too valuable at that time. Dumb mistake...
tavirosu

Activity: 83

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2014, 12:48:02 PM

they would let you deposit all your money and then shutdown, those are real scams, not run a site for a year then start making up stories of theft.

And this is different from CryptoRush how exactly? It did not run for a year, it opened at the end of January 2014 - you are in its ANN thread in case you haven't noticed.

I think the most wtf was the handle of the CRS payments. Quote from the twitter:

As of this Saturday you will be able to withdraw any BTC you've earned from CRS payouts.

So none can withdraw BTC yet people invested in CRS, meaning a handfull of bagholders, can withraw BTC. Yeah nice, very fair to the other thousands of users that can't withdraw shit in BTC.

From developers for developers: http://www.cryptocoindev.com/
HeadsOrTails

Activity: 233

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 02:11:13 PM

Ask yourself, why would someone pick up a site which has one of the worst reputations right now, and put money into it, actually believing they can turn the reputation around?

They wouldn't, not anyone with sense.

Exactly my point. You'd never buy a piece of shit reputation exchange to fix up. You'd start over.
vesperwillow

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 02:23:31 PM

Ask yourself, why would someone pick up a site which has one of the worst reputations right now, and put money into it, actually believing they can turn the reputation around?

They wouldn't, not anyone with sense.

Exactly my point. You'd never buy a piece of shit reputation exchange to fix up. You'd start over.

Yup.. UNLESS.. you wanted to put the cow on life support and continue milking what you can get from it.. which is what this looks like.

Unless they absolutely have no capacity for sense whatsoever. Some part of me wants to hope that people aren't that dumb.

I mean, at best, buy the exchange for its codebase and then completely rework it, phase out the DNS, setup a new name, back it, insure it, make it look different.. and go from there.

Circumstancial evidence is pointing to the likelihood that they simply got together to milk it.

horiacretan

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2014, 02:57:53 PM

It seems that they closed shop already  https://cryptorush.in/support/open.php

"The page you are looking for cannot be found."
waqas

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 02:59:25 PM

It seems that they closed shop already  https://cryptorush.in/support/open.php

"The page you are looking for cannot be found."
Yes may be they think its not working for them so closed this and do planing for some other scam with new exchange

horiacretan

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2014, 03:29:33 PM
Last edit: April 14, 2014, 04:05:23 PM by horiacretan

The thing is that, i do not even think it was planned as a scam, it was all due to poor management, they moved to fast and overlooked safety issues, which in part was the staff that robbed them blind, this time 10 Mil Doge gone, that is insane, who was running this platform ? Were they high on weed all day long ? I've ran many businesses and still run my own, and i know one thing, when you deal with valuable coins one thief can shut you down in one day, which happened here, the only thing is that they tried to come back dragging their ass on the floor, but this one was doomed from day one.

Difference with this business compared to others is that, they lost things that cannot easily be replaced, you lose eggs no problem just buy more eggs, these coins are limited and the only way to pay people back is trough mining them which most are on a very high difficulty or buy at open market which would push the coins to high with every purchase, how can you replace over 1000 BTC, or 10 Mil doges, or what was it they lost ? 4 Mil Blackcoins, how many LTC's and POT, the smart thing is to take their losses and move on, as for us,...Catch the Blind and take his eyes out, it is nothing we can do, even if they have an address to got to and knock on their door, they cannot pay anyone back even if they want to. There's no regulations on these coins, you cannot sue anyone as there are no Laws in place, the Government does not recognize these coins as anything as of now, there's no receipt of deposit, we are fucked.

All my wallets are on a external drive, they could have left the trading platform as virtual and no coins on the grid, if all the coins are outside your server, then nobody can steal squat, dumb fucks.

They destroyed my confidence in any trading platform from now on, i will hold on to what i have and if things get better in the coin world i will purchase with it and that is it, a hard lesson learned.

I lost over 6 months of mining with ASIC's, these fucks got my balls in a twist, i would love to push their faces in,

And someone mentioned that they should issue CRS to people for their losses, how are they going to do that ? They issued 100 Mill shares of Crypto Rush at the beginning for an average .00001800, in their desperation to raise funds they sold it down to 300, they only had about 10% available by then as most of it was bought out, so they do not even own a stake in their own company anymore, do the math of 100  Mil CRS at an average price of .00001000 and then see if that would have covered over $300000 loss of coins, the answer in no way. So, that solution is out of the question for them.

So they will have to close shop, if not they will work in a loss for the next 3 to 5 years, they can never allow anyone to withdraw any BTC, POT, LTC for at least 1 year as there is none in their wallets, the trading would only take place virtually and they would have to keep track of buying and selling, by then others would have more or less BTC by the time they can catch up.
crackfoo
Legendary

Activity: 3500
Merit: 1126

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2014, 04:05:05 PM

Hold your bags people:

their site says:

Coming Soon: CryptoRush 2.0!

ZPOOL - the miners multipool! Support We pay 10 FLUX Parallel Assets (PA) directly to block rewards! Get paid more and faster. No PA fee's or waiting around for them, paid instantly on every block found!
okaynow

Activity: 546

PGP 9CB0902E

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 04:31:19 PM

They issued 100 Mill shares of Crypto Rush at the beginning for an average .00001800, in their desperation to raise funds they sold it down to 300

You are really out of your league here son.
Who TF is "they"?
Do you understand that "they" selling at 300 is you and me?
Free market, read up.

You have 8 whining posts.
You should not be waisting time and money in coins with this attitude,
no offense.

1PeecNu1J8VNKpgR13nasMZWLcMZrwNJfc
horiacretan

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2014, 04:48:57 PM

You do not know what you are talking about, before you tell me to read maybe you should look in the mirror, free trade market ? The same A-hole bragging about manipulating coin prices, and you all know who he is Fyrstikken as i posted he conversation in the Chat room , claimed to own 60% CRS when he only owned 10%, now you think people would have a reason to sell that low when no matter what price the shares trade at you still receive the same from profits ?

http://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/news/cryptorush-support-worker-leaks-inside-info/2014/03/26

Whining posts ? I mined with over $6000 worth of machines for 6 months electricity included for what i lost. Give your coins for free and then see how you feel about it, You fcking hump, no offense, i give you the run down and solutions to Crypto Rush if they are smart enough to take it and read these boards.
bitkokos

Activity: 490

0_0

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 05:09:34 PM

be extremely careful. www.pmtocoins.com is another scam exchange like CR

O_o
ReBoRn

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

Bitcoin will survive

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 05:11:55 PM

be extremely careful. www.pmtocoins.com is another scam exchange like CR
Yes he is now closing this all because pmtocoins admin need some peace in mind with our coins in pocket   Cheesy

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: