Bitcoin Forum
June 06, 2024, 04:50:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Crypto Rush - Crypto to Crypto exchange  (Read 141786 times)
okaynow

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

PGP 9CB0902E

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 05:31:45 PM

Whining posts blah blah blah

Whining posts, yes. You are just another anon like the hundreds of us here.
You "mined" millions and so did others.

Now, buck up, and move on.
And stop sucking so much. You are just cirklejerking old news.

I have a screenshot of JFK humping ET, would you be interested?

1PeecNu1J8VNKpgR13nasMZWLcMZrwNJfc
vesperwillow

Activity: 616

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 05:49:30 PM

Whining posts blah blah blah
Now, buck up, and move on.
And stop sucking so much. You are just cirklejerking old news.

Aren't you the guy who said, just a page or 2 back, that CR is 100% legit ? Since you have insight, can you explain it to us?

It would be helpful for all of us who do not have a clue about any of this Wink

okaynow

PGP 9CB0902E

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 05:51:47 PM

vesper, stop being clueless.
Learn2engrish.

I did say clearly, to many people to stop whining.
My posts are there, read them/

Dont quote me out of context though, you know, like the way you do it.

EDIT:
Plain engrish:

Fail =/= Scam

EDIT2:
I rofl on how people rush to go "Gox2.0" on anything they dont like or understand.
comparing megamillions lost with a few hundred alts is just an indication of a teenagers' skewed perspective.

coinfello
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

FLAT OUT!!!

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 06:08:38 PM

hi all im new here, this first time ive ever joined any forum! so please be nice, lol. want to know what your thoughts willl be with CR2? im sorta sitting on egg shells like every one else as i lost a LOT of BC on cryptorush, was about to witdraw it out and wouldnt you f**kn know what happens!!!! and not once did i get reply via the ticket system and i sent 2 tickets    Huh  so angry as this was my first proper investment as i only got into cryptos at the start of this year, its so disheartining this whole thing, it has basically  nearly put my lights out! Sad
horiacretan

Activity: 178
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2014, 06:11:19 PM

A teenagers skewed perspective ? Can a teenager afford what i own in Asics, or even afford what i lost, you should have been swallowed, you are a complete fcking disgrace to mock people on their losses dummy, have some fcking respect, we work hard for what we have + the time spent, for these incompetent fukcs to take it all because they had fun at building buy walls and manipulate trading, you waste of a fcking breath.

There's people here that lost thousands in Blackcoin, have you seen the price fo BC lately ? 0.00815 in MINTPAL

https://www.mintpal.com/market/BC/BTC
okaynow

PGP 9CB0902E

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 06:14:47 PM

please be nice
want to know what your thoughts willl be with CR2

Most (if not all) of its users have their funds locked in there. Everyone here waits for substantial info.
You should check with their irc channel #cryptorush, and speak with them directly, if you need urgent support.

I can tell you that there is a huge ticket backlog, and that wont be clearing soon.

-PS-
Dont take anyones' advice in these boards either too serious or too personal.
We all have our personal agentas

okaynow

PGP 9CB0902E

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 06:17:29 PM

A teenagers skewed perspective ? Can a teenager afford what i own in Asics, or even afford what i lost, you should have been swallowed, you are a complete fcking disgrace to mock people on their losses dummy, have some fcking respect, we work hard for what we have + the time spent, for these incompetent fukcs to take it all because they had fun at building buy walls and manipulate trading, you waste of a fcking breath.

Haha, pissed much?
I told you before,
its only words, one anon says to other anons. You can find some decentscams in these boards, held by 19year olds,
so yeah a 19 year old can have what you have in asics, and yes he can have lost many times that.

DO you know what my numbers are ? Why do you believe that others don't work for their moneyz?
grandiose much?

\we all do.

Get out of crypto.
Its only smoke and mirrors, and market manipulation.
This is not a game for the fainthearted.

EDIT: i'm not mocking you, just pointing out the simple web axiom:
Proof OR GTFO

tmpwhore

Activity: 343

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 06:20:27 PM

Well I feel for horiacretin losing that much mining work but I would also like to say let's wait and see. I definitely agree with him that the wallets should all be offline and the trading done virtually with a time specific syncing with wallets. I'd rather wait 30 mins for a withdraw to confirm, as long as the trades were conducted securely and it remembered your trades. You wouldn't be "losing" anything because when it synced with the wallets say every 30 mins, the trades would sync up with the server which would be in real time. Let's all cross our fingers that it goes smoothly transfering the data to the new servers. As a computer tech I know sometimes servers/windows gets so fucked it's better to get the data off and start fresh. Let's hope they build in the security from scratch from day one and can recover all of the stolen coins. Let's remember they are a victim of crime, not the perpetrators. Yeah the old team definitely fucked up but let's see what the new team comes up with before casting the stones.
g4ndie

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 06:22:53 PM

As I posted in another thread: even with good intentions the loss is immense and I don't see them replacing it. They lost thousands of BTC: directly from the BTC wallet and other altcoin wallets. I heard they lost 1,500,000 Blackcoin, worth 1200 BTC currently (and price rapidly going up). You can't simply replace that.

After announcing the first hack the owners held a Q & A session on Twitch, while playing
Diablo 3. I knew then I was not going to see my coins back soon, if ever...

horiacretan

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2014, 06:27:29 PM

They mentioned on one of their tweets how they are working on the problem, meanwhile finished the sentence with 'Now back to playing some Zelda", that was not funny in my book. Where can i find these people, any address available ?
okaynow

PGP 9CB0902E

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 06:30:55 PM

irc #cryptorush, but keep in mind, many jokers in there.

coinfello
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

FLAT OUT!!!

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 06:37:55 PM

please be nice
want to know what your thoughts willl be with CR2

Most (if not all) of its users have their funds locked in there. Everyone here waits for substantial info.
You should check with their irc channel #cryptorush, and speak with them directly, if you need urgent support.

I can tell you that there is a huge ticket backlog, and that wont be clearing soon.

-PS-
Dont take anyones' advice in these boards either too serious or too personal.
We all have our personal agentas

thanks for the reply pal, what you reckon on the "missing" coins, will they ever repay any to users to rebuild confidence? surely it would like take them forever to pay back if they did. all this crap going on is sooooo frustrating! im not one to complain but this is serious.
vesperwillow

Activity: 616

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 06:46:38 PM

vesper, stop being clueless.
Learn2engrish.

I did say clearly, to many people to stop whining.
My posts are there, read them/

I did, I just went back, and I mixed you up with HunterS. This is why I asked "arent you the guy ...". Apologies for mixing you up.

But I did sortof ask you ...

EDIT:
Plain engrish:

Fail =/= Scam

I'm just looking at anecdotal/circumstantial evidence. To fail this hard almost requires a master's degree in failure and stupidity. Typically the most likely answer is usually the most obvious/easiest explanation, which is also what's lining up with the circumstantial: Some sort of a con.

It could be something as simple as folks getting together to buy the exchange, then milk it, then do something with it like make a better one out of it (just heard today a new CR-like exchange is popping up).

Or

A long double-blind con, where ownership never actually changed hands, and the whole time the new owners were merely partners with the old ones.

This is all speculation, I've maintained that from the outset. If I'm wrong, that's fine too, nothing lost or gained, except for more evidence of even more mind-bending stupidity out there in people.

One thing is for sure, I said long ago, don't trust a burned-down exchange when new management comes along, polishes the window and simply puts a new 'open for business' sign on the window. The wallets should have all gone offline, and they should've done major housecleaning before going back online. That was a huge redflag that either incompetent or nefarious individuals were behind the scenes.

horiacretan

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2014, 07:06:36 PM

Haha, pissed much?
I told you before,
its only words, one anon says to other anons. You can find some decentscams in these boards, held by 19year olds,
so yeah a 19 year old can have what you have in asics, and yes he can have lost many times that.

DO you know what my numbers are ? Why do you believe that others don't work for their moneyz?
grandiose much?

\we all do.

Get out of crypto.
Its only smoke and mirrors, and market manipulation.
This is not a game for the fainthearted.

EDIT: i'm not mocking you, just pointing out the simple web axiom:
Proof OR GTFO

So because you are an imbecile that bends over backwards when someone robs you blind, everyone should do the same ? A pimple faced 19 year old has more than me ? Were you conceived in a vase ? IF ONE DEMANDS HIS PROPERTY BACK, IS WHINING ? How can you afford an internet connection with this attitude in life ?

You seem to be happy at everyone's loss.

Numb Nuts, i have been trading the stock market since since 2001, market manipulation is nothing new to me i have margin approval on TDAmeritrade 3 to 1, i trade with many firms, and not faint of heart, lost a 1/4 Mil on Sep 11, this aint shit to me,but none stole my cash and shut their doors down on me without so much as "fck you".
okaynow

PGP 9CB0902E

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 07:15:16 PM

vesper, yeah, sorry if i was too aggressive at you, it was not intended.

Dont get me wrong, its a reaction, because some people cant distinguish two very different views:
Accusing anyone of anything requires solid proof.
Asking for that proof ITT, makes people look as if they are defending CR.

But, in all honesty, not accepting FUD and accusations without solid evidence is not my style.
Even if, for instance, CR dissolves and disappears into oblivion, shouting angry names does not help anyone.

I did remain positive, because i do believe that a motivated team of individuals can have a huge impact in a community.-and we all have seen these things, at least who ever has been here since before 1btc=$1000. This forum is a solid proof of that.

I cant accuse enything i dont like.
There are many differences between all the xchanges that went south and MtGox, for example.
And there is a huge difference between scam and fail.

People crying "wolf" actually hurt crypto, like that horiencreta fella.

@horien :
DID you buy in a crypto and someone promised you PROFIT!!111!!???
You cant understand what markets are, and how they work, your words are solid proof.

You are a sample of the people about which i was talking to vesper, right above this post.
You confuse my understanding of what and how it happened, with my aggreement to it. You should realise that these are two separate things.

understanding of a situation, its consequences and how it came to be, is different than supporting, or taking sides/
My inability to accept FUD and crap from people like you, without any reason or proof is not changing.

You brought a screencap of a talk.
I have a screencap of a talk of JFK, with ET, talking about how to date Usama.
Do you believe that this is proof of something?

Think. Its what that piece of meat inside you head is supposed to do.
1/4 mill my ass. Can you bring forth any proof of your claims?

Or are you just a
"wall street killah hill niggaz discovered crypto after soros muthafukaz" behind a kb shoutng names to those with different opinions?

Kids these days....

okaynow

PGP 9CB0902E

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 07:21:51 PM

what you reckon on the "missing" coins

Trust noone.

horiacretan

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2014, 07:27:16 PM

vesper, yeah, sorry if i was too aggressive at you, it was not intended.

Dont get me wrong, its a reaction, because some people cant distinguish two very different views:
Accusing anyone of anything requires solid proof.
Asking for that proof ITT, makes people look as if they are defending CR.

But, in all honesty, not accepting FUD and accusations without solid evidence is not my style.
Even if, for instance, CR dissolves and disappears into oblivion, shouting angry names does not help anyone.

I did remain positive, because i do believe that a motivated team of individuals can have a huge impact in a community.-and we all have seen these things, at least who ever has been here since before 1btc=$1000. This forum is a solid proof of that.

I cant accuse enything i dont like.
There are many differences between all the xchanges that went south and MtGox, for example.
And there is a huge difference between scam and fail.

People crying "wolf" actually hurt crypto, like that horiencreta fella.

@horien :
DID you buy in a crypto and someone promised you PROFIT!!111!!???
You cant understand what markets are, and how they work, your words are solid proof.

You are a sample of the people about which i was talking to vesper, right above this post.
You confuse my understanding of what and how it happened, with my aggreement to it. You should realise that these are two separate things.

understanding of a situation, its consequences and how it came to be, is different than supporting, or taking sides/
My inability to accept FUD and crap from people like you, without any reason or proof is not changing.

You brought a screencap of a talk.
I have a screencap of a talk of JFK, with ET, talking about how to date Usama.
Do you believe that this is proof of something?

Think. Its what that piece of meat inside you head is supposed to do.
1/4 mill my ass. Can you bring forth any proof of your claims?

Or are you just a
"wall street killah hill niggaz discovered crypto after soros muthafukaz" behind a kb shoutng names to those with different opinions?

Kids these days....

Are you talking to me,? you simple muthfucka, proof of losses in the market ? Bitch i had a computer when you could not afford a beeper, i used to pay $40 a month for an Email with MSN, when you dreamed of buying a 333Mhz computer from RadioShaq, i was a software salesman in Data Vison on 5th Ave, and working for Music Boulevard in '97 way before when you knew of Napster, i had a cellphone when you were still waiting for allowance money, back the fck off, you do not know who you are talking too.
okaynow

PGP 9CB0902E

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 07:37:11 PM

I'm trying to have a serious discussion with you. I was wrong. Enjoy your stay in bitcoinland, experienced trader.
Now go pay your email.

EDIT: Couldn't keep it to myself:
Its interesting to me, how an experienced and seasoned trainer with technical backrground like you, found himself stuck in CR.
How come you did not go for one of the most reputable exchanges? I would expect a fella coming from Wall Street tto be more careful, and work with verified brokers and exchanges.

What?
oh, noes, really?

horiacretan

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2014, 07:43:16 PM

Finally some good news, it seems that Crypto Rush has earned everyone's pitty in the crypto world.

https://www.facebook.com/ipools

Hope they do not fck up as everyone is trying to see them on their feet again, if not this experience would push many out of this crooked game, thanks to all the fckd up geeks with no scruples, you would pray for atomic wedgies if i come across one of you fcks.
okaynow

PGP 9CB0902E

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 07:48:38 PM

Finally some good news, it seems that Crypto Rush has earned everyone's pitty in the crypto world.

https://www.facebook.com/ipools

Hope they do not fck up as everyone is trying to see them on their feet again, if not this experience would push many out of this crooked game, thanks to all the fckd up geeks with no scruples, you would pray for atomic wedgies if i come across one of you fcks.

Oh my god, you hypocrite Grin
CR is a scam you said and shouted, and flamed the differing opinions
but as soon as a pool comes out and supports them then they are not scam, and they are earning pity...

You absolutely suck. These things you post, keep them consistent Grin

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: