Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 10:49:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Crypto Rush - Crypto to Crypto exchange  (Read 141786 times)
RockHound

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 06:19:29 PM

When will cryptorush be back online ?
Good question I am also waiting for this for long time but no updates available from any one about this

Here, Here gents - I'm guessing nobody knows? Are they still answering support tickets, for that matter can you even submit a support request?
ReBoRn

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

Bitcoin will survive

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 06:48:17 PM

Good question I am also waiting for this for long time but no updates available from any one about this

Here, Here gents - I'm guessing nobody knows? Are they still answering support tickets, for that matter can you even submit a support request?
No one replying for any thing and now I sure I have no chance of any recovery just because of this now just some time coming here on this thread and checking updates

okaynow

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

PGP 9CB0902E

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 07:27:13 PM

Hey RockHound, just a heads up
you should reach them in irc for any information as this thread is not under their control and is not used for updates.

channel #Cryptorush on irc.freenode.net

1PeecNu1J8VNKpgR13nasMZWLcMZrwNJfc
RockHound

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 07:41:18 PM

Cheers ReBorn & OkayNow,

Really appreciate the info lads! Hope you guys weren't too badly burnt. Far from being the end of the world - bet you both are already on the road to recovery.

So IRC messaging, any current experience with that - have they been supportive, providing updates?
okaynow

Activity: 546

PGP 9CB0902E

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 07:48:37 PM

well, thats where you can find them, whatever that means..
This thread has not been visited from CR or updated
for a while, or i missed it.

according to their latest updates in irc, it was meant to go online a couple of weeks ago,
but the code was deemed as insecure, and is being rewritten..

but that is not a real update, since that is what users are listening for some time now.
The twitter account posted at the OP is also announcing things from time to time, meaning it is active.

1PeecNu1J8VNKpgR13nasMZWLcMZrwNJfc
RockHound

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 08:47:14 PM

So, IRC and Twitter are best for updates - will let my mate know (might already) - Hope they are good to their word and at least give you guys back your alt coins.

Thanks again OkayNow  Smiley
horiacretan

Activity: 178

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2014, 02:35:35 AM
Last edit: May 08, 2014, 04:40:02 PM by horiacretan

*sarcasm*

But if people trust this place, definitely shove coin over to it. I mean they made $1.2M USD, they'll probably actually be cool this time around, afterall their bills are paid now and they're probably living a decent life.

As I said before only time can tell, it wouldn't surprise me if all the haters end up using CR again themselves, they will just never admit it! I personally won't be depositing any coin untill I'm refunded 100%. And technically if they are repaying people how have they profited? Why would they create all this downtime and lose X amout of trading fees over this 3weeks, it doesn't make sense to me, nobody wants all this drama happening.

Maybe this will make sense to you, even though they stole and they are very opened about how they manipulated the markets as well as being very disrespectful to their customers on their personal IRC, this is another conversation between the owner of Crypto Rush fyrstikken( by the way they never sold it to any one, same owners all along) and a friend.

Notes:

1. http://uk.linkedin.com/pub/kristian-thomson/78/2b6/270

Here is guy #2

2. https://www.youtube.com/user/fyrstikken
 Here is guy #1

3. [ <mixan> fyrstikken been here yet? [17:10] <@fyrstikken> hey hey [17:10] <@fyrstikken> sorry, was busy doing a video [17:11] <@fyrstikken> http://www.businessi...nge-2014-3?IR=T [17:11] <HerrKaiser> dense day, ha? lot of things to attend to [17:11] <@fyrstikken> our first Business Insider article [17:11] <@pianowarrior> that's one way to get some press [17:11] <@pianowarrior> [17:11] <@fyrstikken> now they have to do a follow up when we release good news later [17:11] <@pianowarrior> hahaha [17:12] <HerrKaiser> so, there will be good news? [17:12] <yingsta> says 1 billion but means 1mil [17:13] <@fyrstikken> I hope LaZ sleeps well and is not too scared about the media-rush Im doing these days, but I need more customers to the exchange and more miners and when this BlackCoin thing happen - I ordered full publicity about it to use it for what it was worth [17:13] <yingsta> makes ppl say what? and click on article [17:13] <@fyrstikken> yes [17:13] <@Exel9> What the hell happen to peoples they look like possessed by the devil [17:13] <@fyrstikken> next article will be "Bitcoin exchange refund its users" or something like that [17:13] <@Exel9> doing crazy just for fews coins [17:14] <@fyrstikken> hehe yes, its the love of item [17:14] <@Exel9> they can't wait and see the final conclusion [17:14] <@fyrstikken> I totally understand their frustration, but they should not be afraid [17:14] <@Exel9> yeah , but is over reacting [17:14] <HerrKaiser> fyrstikken: well you have crashed crs with it, i hope that the good news will be enough to recover from this disastrous state [17:14] <@Exel9> there is no understanding [17:15] <@fyrstikken> HerrKaiser, you realize that I can now buy back the shares I sold for half price? [17:15] <@fyrstikken> and the revenue it generates is a superb revenue [17:16] <@fyrstikken> I just bought 50K shares [17:16] <@fyrstikken> for almost nothing - all based on a smokescreen from BlackCoin [17:16] <HerrKaiser> well, it's your business [17:17] <HerrKaiser> have to catch the train, bye! [17:17] <@fyrstikken> ok [17:17] * HerrKaiser (eric.thomps@5403CD71.catv.pool.telekom.hu) Quit (Quit: ) [17:20] <mixan> care toborrow me some btc haha i will buy shares for everything [17:21] <mixan> cant deposit cash to justcoin, wonder why [17:21] * @gamefish (gamefish@107-197-150-118.lightspeed.frsnca.sbcglobal.net) Quit (Ping timeout: 121 seconds) [17:21] <mixan> doesnt going furter than choose currency [17:21] <mixan> *go [17:21] <@Exel9> Why ORG is so cheap? [17:22] <@Exel9> any ideas of the reason of this dump?

So there you have it, do you guys think that fyrstikken the demon fuck will ever develop a pulse in his dead heart ? Think again, he is thirsty for more.

They will reopen, make a statement that they have paid everybody in full (lie), and drag more people inside for more profits and another heist.

Cryptorush: another hacked exchange that committed fraud and stole $500,000+ from customers May 5, 2014

05/05/2014

0 Comments

Cryptorush was an exchange where you could trade many types of
 Cryptocurrencies. Many people used it since it had alot of Cryptocurrencies that
 weren’t listed anywhere else, and a decent reputation. That soon changed, and in
 drastic fashion.

A whistleblower from Cryptorush released a statement that Cryptorush was
 hacked around March 11 2014, by someone in the Ukraine. They told him not to
 worry since they had ‘tracked’ the hacker down and could get the coins back,
 which is a complete lie, since Cryptocurrency transactions are non-reversible.
 950 Bitcoin and 2500 Litecoin were stolen, amount to total losses near 1000
 Bitcoin, or over $500,000.

Cryptorush kept the fact that they had lost over $500,000 to a hacker secret,
 and did not inform anyone about it. They continued running the exchange, even
 though they had no Bitcoin and Litecoin. Customers started to notice that they
 couldn’t withdraw Bitcoin or Litecoin, causing panic. Cryptorush made no
 statement about the matter. It is fraud to continue operating an exchange
 without the coins necessary to process withdrawals.

The owners of Cryptorush tried to remedy this problem with ‘Cryptorush
 shares’, which was a way to invest in Cryptorush and earn dividends. 100 million
 Cryptorush shares were issued, at a price of 1500 satoshis. This would amount to
 a total of 1500 Bitcoins, it is uncertain if all of these were sold, but from
 what I can gather at least many hundreds of Bitcoin worth of Cryptorush shares
 were sold. This is a very illegal move, since they were selling shares to the
 public, without informing them that their exchange was insolvent.

To make matters worse, an error in Cryptorush’s programming gave users an
 incredible amount of Black Coins, and people quickly withdrew these ‘fake’ Black
 Coins. Over 1.5 million Black Coins were withdrawn, amounting to over 30 Bitcoin
 or $15,000+. After this occurred Cryptorush had no more Black Coin, so people
 with legitimate Black Coin on the exchange couldn’t withdraw.

When the public realized that Cryptorush had no more Bitcoin , people started
 to trade their Bitcoin for other Cryptocurrencies and withdraw from the
 exchange. This created hyper inflated prices for other Cryptocurrencies, so
 people would lose money just trying to get out.

Cryptorush began to go down intermittently, and withdrawals for all sorts of
 Cryptocurrencies stopped working. Eventually the exchange was taken offline in
 mid-April, with Cryptorush finally admitting that they had been hacked, a month
 after the fact. They said they had to do a full audit of all accounts, and also
 needed to rebuild the infrastructure.

Anyone who bought Cryptorush shares lost 100% of their investment, and anyone
 who had coins on Cryptorush when it closed lost their coins. Total customer
 losses exceed $500,000. It is illegal to make customers pay for the losses that
 the exchange incurred, but that’s what they did anyways. Cryptorush is still
 down, and it’s been a month since they took the exchange down.

Cryptorush released a statement that they are going to reopen, and all
 balances from the previous exchange will be frozen until they can pay them back
 using the exchange’s profit. This is another way of saying the customer’s coins
 will never be repaid, since it is very unlikely Cryptorush will become an active
 exchange after these events.

To sum up, Cryptorush was hacked and committed fraud by not informing
 customers until a month later. They continued to allow deposits, and many people
 lost money when the exchange was closed. They started Cryptorush shares after
 the hacking to raise money in order to keep operating, and lied to investors by
 not informing them that the exchange was insolvent, and anyone who invested in
 Cryptorush shares lost 100% of their investment. These actions are criminal and
 the definition of fraud, and Cryptorush needs to be prosecuted to the full
 extent of the law.

And so ends another story of a Cryptocurrency exchange gone wrong, Cryptorush
 has joined the ranks of Mt. Gox and Vircurex.

More....

http://www.cryptoshub.com/3/post/2014/05/cryptorush-another-hacked-exchange-that-committed-fraud-and-stole-500000-from-customers-may-5-2014.html

And by the way stay away from COINOPENED exchange, SCAM in FULL ALERT.

https://www.coinopend.com
snarlpill

Activity: 910
Merit: 530

$5 24k Gold FREE 4 sign-up! Mene.com/invite/h5ZRRP

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2014, 02:50:01 AM

For anybody that got scammed when Crypto Rush got hacked, if you need a new, safe crypto exchange, try Cryptsy if you haven't already. Over 170 markets, free user-to-user transfers, points for activity, currency converter, + more features. But mainly like I said, it is trusted. And it is registered in the U.S. which means they will not just take the money and run.
https://www.cryptsy.com/users/register?refid=232173

horiacretan

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2014, 02:59:19 AM

But some people lost a LOT of money here. Why aren't they pursuing it legally?

Probably because, nobody lost any real value, or big amounts. I mean, we all have coins in there, but not billions of euros, more like a few dollars each.

We are all in there with small amounts, personally i'm also in just about the numbers you are in
and i believe most users have about same numbers, with exceptions of course..

Also, i dont really think that anyone actually trading coins does leave large amounts in exchanges, and people did have time to withdraw most alts before site went down..

At todays rates, if one has say 5 btc in there, they are really worth less than organising an overseas law suit.
Its not like one pays 150 euros to a lawyer and you instantly get your coins back, it would take a lot of resources.

I really cannot stand your fucking attitude, you say because people did not lose a big amount, bitch i lost over 2 BTC's and the time it took to mine + trade, what you little fucks do not understand is that even though you guys hide under anonymous names, you will be found, and some of the people you took from are big guys with powerful jobs that tend Bitcoin conventions, just like you guys do.

that person that goes by LaZ or LinkandZelda, he is into weird things like Pokemon. That makes me think that he must be on London's finest radar screen. Not for his new found can't take it back life as the worlds lamest gangster but instead they probably keep an eye on him because his psychological profile based on predictive analysis has him listed as someone that should not be around kids or be allowed to sit on park benches in front of swing sets, one sick pedophile.

It appears that this Scandinavian guy named fyrstikken thinks that he is going to get away clean, his time will come soon enough. And he will get a stikken so far up his fyr that no BTC will pull it out.

Here is how our coins got taken trough trading and pure theft, the video posted by him is below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lBho2jjaD7A&list=UUd2wiQtoqDvG9BXHA-AY2YA
horiacretan

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2014, 03:24:02 AM

Meet your maker

dE_logics

Activity: 686

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2014, 04:29:11 AM

Anyway. I learnt my lession.

Now I don't store much of coins in exchanges.

▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████▄▄▄    ▀▀▀███████▄
▄██████████████████▄▄▄   ▀▀█████▄
████████████████████████▌  ▄███████
██████████████▀▀    ▀▀██▀ ▄███▀ ▀████
███████████▀▀  ▄▄ ▄▄     ▄█████▄  ▀████
███████████  ▄▄ ▀█████▄ ▄█▀  █████  ▀████
▄██████████   ▀████▀  ▀███     █████  ▀███▄
██████████▌  ▄████▄  ▄█▀▀██▄   ▐█████  ████
██████████   ▀▀ ▀████▀    ██    ██████ ████
██████████▌      ▄███▄  ▄██▄   ▐██████H████
▀██████████▄   ▄█▀  ▀████▀▀▀   ███████████▀
██████████▀ ▄█▀    ██▀▀██   ▄████████████
███████▀ ▄███▄           ▄█████████████
█████▄▄█████████▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
▀█████████████████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▀▀▀▄▄▄██▄
             █     ▀██▀
            █
         ▄▄▄█▄▄▄
 ████▄▄███████████▄▄████
▐██████▀▀███████▀▀██████▌
 ▀████    █████    ████▀
  ████▄  ▄█████▄  ▄████
  ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀████▄▀█████▀▄████▀
     ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄████████
          █████████
          █████
          █████
      █████████████
      █████████████
          █████
          █████
          █████
          █████
          █████

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
vesperwillow

Activity: 616

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 01:49:15 PM

But some people lost a LOT of money here. Why aren't they pursuing it legally?

Probably because, nobody lost any real value, or big amounts. I mean, we all have coins in there, but not billions of euros, more like a few dollars each.

We are all in there with small amounts, personally i'm also in just about the numbers you are in
and i believe most users have about same numbers, with exceptions of course..

That's pretty arrogant and presumptuous to say. I know people who lost many BTC and thousands of altcoins. It's not that they were being 'stored' there, they were sitting for trades.

Meet your maker

Jeez those screens are small.

dE_logics

Activity: 686

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2014, 04:03:37 PM

Dropped php/mysql in favor of node.js/mongodb.

More untested software. More security vulnerability in the making.

▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████▄▄▄    ▀▀▀███████▄
▄██████████████████▄▄▄   ▀▀█████▄
████████████████████████▌  ▄███████
██████████████▀▀    ▀▀██▀ ▄███▀ ▀████
███████████▀▀  ▄▄ ▄▄     ▄█████▄  ▀████
███████████  ▄▄ ▀█████▄ ▄█▀  █████  ▀████
▄██████████   ▀████▀  ▀███     █████  ▀███▄
██████████▌  ▄████▄  ▄█▀▀██▄   ▐█████  ████
██████████   ▀▀ ▀████▀    ██    ██████ ████
██████████▌      ▄███▄  ▄██▄   ▐██████H████
▀██████████▄   ▄█▀  ▀████▀▀▀   ███████████▀
██████████▀ ▄█▀    ██▀▀██   ▄████████████
███████▀ ▄███▄           ▄█████████████
█████▄▄█████████▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
▀█████████████████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▀▀▀▄▄▄██▄
             █     ▀██▀
            █
         ▄▄▄█▄▄▄
 ████▄▄███████████▄▄████
▐██████▀▀███████▀▀██████▌
 ▀████    █████    ████▀
  ████▄  ▄█████▄  ▄████
  ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀████▄▀█████▀▄████▀
     ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄████████
          █████████
          █████
          █████
      █████████████
      █████████████
          █████
          █████
          █████
          █████
          █████

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
waqas

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 06:46:33 PM

Anyway. I learnt my lession.

Now I don't store much of coins in exchanges.
You not alone in this many others also has this lesson and now never store much coins in these scams exchanges

dogechode

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 06:53:20 PM

Another bearded chode pulls a scam. Well, you probably shouldn't trust a guy who has a Pokemon Rom hack listed as his crowning achievement on linkedin.
Nthused
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 06:18:19 AM

Another bearded chode pulls a scam. Well, you probably shouldn't trust a guy who has a Pokemon Rom hack listed as his crowning achievement on linkedin.

Gotta catch 'em all, Pull a scam lol
snarlpill

Activity: 910
Merit: 530

$5 24k Gold FREE 4 sign-up! Mene.com/invite/h5ZRRP

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2014, 07:53:59 AM

Definitely made me laugh. Checked it for myself but it's either down or I just can't see it because I don't have a LinkedIn account. Hmm... somebody else should check. If it was just taken down then he might be watching this thread...

grolll
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1014

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 12:32:01 PM

Member login has opened.
vesperwillow

Activity: 616

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 12:49:13 PM

Shoot, at this point, what's to say they even hash the passwords? They may even be using plaintext on the backend. Glad I use a different PW for each exchange.

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2014, 03:47:24 PM

Definitely made me laugh. Checked it for myself but it's either down or I just can't see it because I don't have a LinkedIn account. Hmm... somebody else should check. If it was just taken down then he might be watching this thread...

Works fine here. Great team, just look at their names, exactly the people you would want on your resume (and running away with money from your exchange too) Grin

Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: