Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:34:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Crypto Rush - Crypto to Crypto exchange  (Read 141786 times)
dogechode

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 02:09:59 PM

Who is J. van Campen and what is his role? He lists his screenname as "X3n0X" in the PDF (yes, that super professional document where he claims to have polygraphed his new "Security Manager") but you keep referring to "KingDragon."

Why do I get the feeling we are still dealing with the Island of Misfit Chodes here? Is there one single legitimate professional person not hiding behind some childish screenname that sounds like something re-purposed from a world of warcraft character, and making up egregious lies about how the exchange is being, or will be, run?

First we had FistAKitten promising sweeping changes to the site and saying he bought the majority stake for $500k (later confirmed as BS,) then Sygma who made a bunch of promises to CRS holders, then bailed, now we have this clown saying he polygraphed his "Security Manager" give me a fucking break there is no security manager it's being run by a skeleton crew of volunteers who probably aren't qualified to build a secure exchange and sure as shit wouldn't go through a polygraph exam just to have the privilege of working for free on a broken bankrupted exchange!

How about less bullshit more truth.
horiacretan

Activity: 178

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2014, 05:36:26 PM

Who is J. van Campen and what is his role? He lists his screenname as "X3n0X" in the PDF (yes, that super professional document where he claims to have polygraphed his new "Security Manager") but you keep referring to "KingDragon."

Why do I get the feeling we are still dealing with the Island of Misfit Chodes here? Is there one single legitimate professional person not hiding behind some childish screenname that sounds like something re-purposed from a world of warcraft character, and making up egregious lies about how the exchange is being, or will be, run?

First we had FistAKitten promising sweeping changes to the site and saying he bought the majority stake for $500k (later confirmed as BS,) then Sygma who made a bunch of promises to CRS holders, then bailed, now we have this clown saying he polygraphed his "Security Manager" give me a fucking break there is no security manager it's being run by a skeleton crew of volunteers who probably aren't qualified to build a secure exchange and sure as shit wouldn't go through a polygraph exam just to have the privilege of working for free on a broken bankrupted exchange!

How about less bullshit more truth.

"FistAKitten" that comment made my day ! Still laughing, thanks !
horiacretan

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2014, 08:35:47 PM
Last edit: May 16, 2014, 11:09:43 PM by horiacretan

The thing is that they sold them for BTC, that is why shortly after Potcoin dropped from 3000 to under 1000, well,..

When exactly do you remember this happening?

I missed this question in the past, but i am going to say this, we both know when this happend, we are all watching the markets like hawks, that is what we do, there was no need to ask me when this happened, Potcoin, Mazacoin, Blackcoin and many other currencies have plummeted as soon as Crypto Rush pulled the blinds on everyone, mostly was Potccoin and mazacoin that had many people holding those currencies on the exchange,look at the charts from the day that happened.

There is much more that you know, but it would drive everyone nuts if you spilled the beans, point is, everyone can run, but.......

You can fill the blanks, i know you are good at games.

Here is a blog in the making, not finished yet, more will be added. Everyone is welcomed to contribute. It's official...i am a "little upset". I was hoping it does not show to much.

https://cryptocointalk.com/blog/68/entry-120-list-of-all-scam-trading-platforms-and-crypto-currency-exchanges-and-their-owners/
Jonesd
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 06:18:08 AM

Nice blog

Co-Founder and Managing Partner of Block Bastards
dE_logics

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2014, 05:52:29 PM

Well, to be honest, if you think actually, if cryptorush is actually a scam, they would've been offline, instead of re-tweeting and making a front page.

If they're really a scam, they get nothing for doing all these efforts.

▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████▄▄▄    ▀▀▀███████▄
▄██████████████████▄▄▄   ▀▀█████▄
████████████████████████▌  ▄███████
██████████████▀▀    ▀▀██▀ ▄███▀ ▀████
███████████▀▀  ▄▄ ▄▄     ▄█████▄  ▀████
███████████  ▄▄ ▀█████▄ ▄█▀  █████  ▀████
▄██████████   ▀████▀  ▀███     █████  ▀███▄
██████████▌  ▄████▄  ▄█▀▀██▄   ▐█████  ████
██████████   ▀▀ ▀████▀    ██    ██████ ████
██████████▌      ▄███▄  ▄██▄   ▐██████H████
▀██████████▄   ▄█▀  ▀████▀▀▀   ███████████▀
██████████▀ ▄█▀    ██▀▀██   ▄████████████
███████▀ ▄███▄           ▄█████████████
█████▄▄█████████▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
▀█████████████████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▀▀▀▄▄▄██▄
             █     ▀██▀
            █
         ▄▄▄█▄▄▄
 ████▄▄███████████▄▄████
▐██████▀▀███████▀▀██████▌
 ▀████    █████    ████▀
  ████▄  ▄█████▄  ▄████
  ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀████▄▀█████▀▄████▀
     ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄████████
          █████████
          █████
          █████
      █████████████
      █████████████
          █████
          █████
          █████
          █████
          █████

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
horiacretan

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2014, 08:25:34 PM
Last edit: May 17, 2014, 08:37:06 PM by horiacretan

Well, to be honest, if you think actually, if cryptorush is actually a scam, they would've been offline, instead of re-tweeting and making a front page.

That means you did not read my last posts on this board.

"FistaKitten" mentioned they will have an update stating all Crypto Rush users have been paid and lure more people in, do you honestly think that a company or the next owner can start operations with $500,000 in Debt ?

Let's be for real, they would have to work for free for at least 3 years.

If it was not a scam, they would have given coins back that have not been "stolen" as they claim, apparently only certain coins have been targeted, again...as they claim.

Now coins like BitPeso or others that really had no market, ChiKun for example, why would anyone even bother with, so... they could have at least contact the owners of these so called garbage coins and give something back, followed by a request from these people that have been reimbursed a portion of their losses, to post on their Twitter page that they have been paid something back for others to see, that would establish a 1st step towards right doing and an effort by the company to establish trust again.

What is more upsetting, is the fact that, they cried victims and many pool owners decided to donate their personal fees for weeks on end with the intent to help them return coins to their customers.

Another scam, nobody has even heard from them.

My dear friend, you may have lost as others did, the damage done to this community as a whole is tremendeous, it will affect how we all will do business from now on, at exchanges like Bleutrade i get free coins every day, Poloniex and SwapHole, same thing, these people are the worst kind you ever want to have breathe the same air as you do, i would not even bathe in the Ocean if i know they are in the same water at the same time with me, and to be nice,...i do not think they should cast a shadow on this planet.

Whomever steals from me, steals from my kids, whomever steals from my kids is a .... man walking.

Not only that, they used my information and tried to get into other exchanges where i have accounts.

So if you are not past the denial stage, you will get there soon enough.
linkandzelda

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2014, 08:41:30 PM

"FistaKitten" mentioned they will have an update stating all Crypto Rush users have been paid and lure more people in, do you honestly think that a company or the next owner can start operations with $500,000 in Debt ?

If it was not a scam, they would have given coins back that have not been "stolen" as they claim, apparently only certain coins have been targeted, again...as they claim.

Now coins like BitPeso or others that really had no market, ChiKun for example, why would anyone even bother with, so... they could have at least contact the owners of these so called garbage coins and give something back, followed by a request from these people that have been reimbursed a portion of their losses, to post on their Twitter page that they have been paid something back for others to see, that would establish a 1st step towards right doing and an effort by the company to establish trust again.

What is more upsetting, is the fact that, they cried victims and many pool owners decided to donate their personal fees for weeks on end with the intent to help them return coins to their customers.

My dear friend, you may have lost as others did, the damage done to this community as a whole is tremendeous, it will affect how we all will do business from now on, at exchanges like Bleutrade i get free coins every day, Poloniex and SwapHole, same thing, these people are the worst kind you ever want to have breathe the same air as you, i would not even bathe in the Ocean if i know they are in the same water at the same time with me, and to be nice,...i do not think they should cast a shadow on this planet.

Not only that, they used my information and tried to get into other exchanges where i have accounts.

I already stated that whatever came out of Fyrstikken's mouth is trash, yet you still believe he's a trustworthy voice of the company, he's not.

Also, "they used my information and tried to get into other exchanges" that's 100% impossible, your password was never stored on the server, only username and email address.

Why not go into the IRC and get answers on progress instead of being an absolute cretin?
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2014, 09:03:31 PM

Why not go into the IRC and get answers on progress instead of being an absolute cretin?

Why don't the owners post the relevant information on the website and in the forums instead of telling everyone to go to IRC and sift through the sewage there. It might be an acceptable form of communication with your gaming buddies, it is not how a financial institution conveys information to its customers. Who the hell has the time to lurk on every IRC channel for every exchange or other site they might be using? Arrogance is not what CR should be projecting right now when there many reasons to believe it is a scam site gearing up for another round of "we've been hacked". If anything it should go out of its way to keep the customers informed, not the other way round.

It's nice of you to say that Fuckstickenwhatshisname does not represent CR, but how is someone supposed to know that or any of the other important facts about CR if there is no adult communication going on.
Nthused
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 09:21:56 PM

If that picture was of Frykinstine or whatever you call him, then I'm glad I got Out !
linkandzelda

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2014, 09:24:04 PM

Why don't the owners post the relevant information on the website and in the forums instead of telling everyone to go to IRC and sift through the sewage there. It might be an acceptable form of communication with your gaming buddies, it is not how a financial institution conveys information to its customers. Who the hell has the time to lurk on every IRC channel for every exchange or other site they might be using? Arrogance is not what CR should be projecting right now when there many reasons to believe it is a scam site gearing up for another round of "we've been hacked". If anything it should go out of its way to keep the customers informed, not the other way round.

It's nice of you to say that Fuckstickenwhatshisname does not represent CR, but how is someone supposed to know that or any of the other important facts about CR if there is no adult communication going on.

I agree 100%, and I've requested multiple times to them for someone to get a meaningful tweet out with some progress update. I'm also quite frustrated like everyone else waiting for answers and want there to be more communication. I'm gonna do my best to get an update out on site and Twitter. It just so happens that the IRC is where everyone sits and the best chance to get real time answers of any kind.

As for updating here, this place has far more sewage than the #cryptorush IRC channel, hence no updates here of any kind.

Also, please don't lump me with Devianttwo and his game streaming.

EDIT: Check the site now I got them to put a new update.

May 17, 2014
The site coding is going extremely well, basics are mostly done and focus has shifted to the trade engine.
horiacretan

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2014, 10:35:28 PM

Nice blog

Thanks i completed the post on Crypto Rush, as it was a lot of information to write, it is all done.

https://cryptocointalk.com/blog/68/entry-120-list-of-all-scam-trading-platforms-and-crypto-currency-exchanges-and-their-owners/
horiacretan

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2014, 10:40:00 PM
Last edit: May 18, 2014, 08:00:02 AM by horiacretan

My dear friend, you may have lost as others did, the damage done to this community as a whole is tremendeous, it will affect how we all will do business from now on, at exchanges like Bleutrade i get free coins every day, Poloniex and SwapHole, same thing, these people are the worst kind you ever want to have breathe the same air as you, i would not even bathe in the Ocean if i know they are in the same water at the same time with me, and to be nice,...i do not think they should cast a shadow on this planet.

I already stated that whatever came out of Fyrstikken's mouth is trash, yet you still believe he's a trustworthy voice of the company, he's not.

Also, "they used my information and tried to get into other exchanges" that's 100% impossible, your password was never stored on the server, only username and email address.

What i think you missed, is the point,..the point is that you will be held accountable for what you did, by giving away our information and passing on the wallets we had trusted YOU with, to some slick mutherfucker to do as he pleased with it.

What were you thinking when you did that ?

Did you think that someone else was going to clean your shit up for you and make you look like a Hero ?

Different SCENARIO;  So your Dumb ass can understand what happened here. So let's say.....

If you had a store where you accepted people's merchandise and promised to sell it for them on Ebay or Amazon, you handled the description of their items, and made sure you delivered on time, for a percentage of that sale.

The next day someone broke into your store over night stealing people's merchandise that you were trusted with, but left some merchandise behind because it was not in their interest to sell or they had limited time to be in the store before the owner (you) returned to the store.

So you show up in the morning to see that your store got robbed (which i know it was done by your employees) (inside job)

You are all sitting there, employees and all, and look in despair at the losses and damage done by the intruders.

You the Boss, look around holding your fat cheeks in both hands and say to the employees, ....

"This is bad, really bad, but i want to ask you guys, who wants the store the way it is and try to pay this people back ? I will give you the lease, the whole store is yours, the only thing you will be responsible for is that you pay the rent on time and the electricity, because it is in my name and it will mess up my credit. All this at no cost to you. Any takers ?"

So, one of the employees (the robber) says,    " Dear LinkaZelda the Pokemon Master,  i know it must be hard for you and we understand your pain, you know we love you because of you cute round face and strong abs, we love the way you snore at work with BBQ sauce smeared on your face, you are everything we want to be and we will take this tremendous burden out of your chubby hands and carry on. You just go on and get yourself a bucket of Chicken Nuggets and rest assured, all will be "cleaned up" for you"

What are you,  some kind of fucking imbecile ?

Would you walk away from a Brick and Mortar store ? So my question is,...How the fuck is this any different ?

YOU , and i will say it again,.. YOU NEED TO GET THESE FUCKS YOU CALL FRIENDS AND SORT THIS SHIT OUT FOR YOUR OWN SAKE. And not me.

A "cretin" as you called me, might just buy a ticket to London when you least expected, maybe you could show me around a little.

keoyl

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2014, 09:14:39 AM

I'm glad I took my coins before they vanished.
AngusCanine
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

To weird to live To rare to die

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2014, 02:06:25 AM

yes rub it in
vesperwillow

Activity: 616

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 02:33:50 AM

Well lots of folks sure do feel strongly. For what it's worth, if it was US-based or managed by US citizens, they can be held liable in court now that the IRS has deemed BTC and cryptocurrencies to be property.

HunterS

Activity: 644

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 12:10:41 AM

What i think you missed, is the point,..the point is that you will be held accountable for what you did, by giving away our information and passing on the wallets we had trusted YOU with, to some slick mutherfucker to do as he pleased with it.

What were you thinking when you did that ?

Did you think that someone else was going to clean your shit up for you and make you look like a Hero ?

Different SCENARIO;  So your Dumb ass can understand what happened here. So let's say.....

If you had a store where you accepted people's merchandise and promised to sell it for them on Ebay or Amazon, you handled the description of their items, and made sure you delivered on time, for a percentage of that sale.

The next day someone broke into your store over night stealing people's merchandise that you were trusted with, but left some merchandise behind because it was not in their interest to sell or they had limited time to be in the store before the owner (you) returned to the store.

So you show up in the morning to see that your store got robbed (which i know it was done by your employees) (inside job)

You are all sitting there, employees and all, and look in despair at the losses and damage done by the intruders.

You the Boss, look around holding your fat cheeks in both hands and say to the employees, ....

"This is bad, really bad, but i want to ask you guys, who wants the store the way it is and try to pay this people back ? I will give you the lease, the whole store is yours, the only thing you will be responsible for is that you pay the rent on time and the electricity, because it is in my name and it will mess up my credit. All this at no cost to you. Any takers ?"

So, one of the employees (the robber) says,    " Dear LinkaZelda the Pokemon Master,  i know it must be hard for you and we understand your pain, you know we love you because of you cute round face and strong abs, we love the way you snore at work with BBQ sauce smeared on your face, you are everything we want to be and we will take this tremendous burden out of your chubby hands and carry on. You just go on and get yourself a bucket of Chicken Nuggets and rest assured, all will be "cleaned up" for you"

What are you,  some kind of fucking imbecile ?

Would you walk away from a Brick and Mortar store ? So my question is,...How the fuck is this any different ?

YOU , and i will say it again,.. YOU NEED TO GET THESE FUCKS YOU CALL FRIENDS AND SORT THIS SHIT OUT FOR YOUR OWN SAKE. And not me.

A "cretin" as you called me, might just buy a ticket to London when you least expected, maybe you could show me around a little.

bro i understand your pain but you really to grow up and stop some of the childish comments u make in your post.makes u sound immature which i think u are far from.the lack of updates is pretty annoying though.but u can log in with your email and pass from old site.not much to see but i guess we must be getting close

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2014, 12:59:46 AM

HunterS, we missed you. There was no one to properly explain the second hack and the third change of ownership and the PDF memorandum etc etc.
dogechode

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 01:38:47 PM

yes rub it in

That's what she said.
ReBoRn

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

Bitcoin will survive

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 03:23:42 PM

yes rub it in

That's what she said.
I am sad because I lost too many Doge, Zeit, BAT, and Bitcoin and never have any good news about them

vesperwillow

Activity: 616

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 04:54:13 PM

i will be happy to see this site working, i have many coins there

Not for too much longer I'm sure.

LOL

Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: