Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:13:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Crypto Rush - Crypto to Crypto exchange  (Read 141786 times)
AngusCanine
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

To weird to live To rare to die

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2014, 11:33:58 PM

Old accounts work on this new site or not  Huh
No because they are not going to give any refund to old account holders so they are not working at all Shocked

You just ruined my dreams with this sentence (.

Just so you know. that guy is just a troll on the forums.  If you would have read the post that has been public since 3 months ago you would have noticed they are going to refund users.
how will they refund... will we sign on as our old user names?
hedgy73
Legendary

Merit: 1077

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 06:59:46 AM

I have been watching this thread with interest as I also had coins there, not as many as some but it was my preferred exchange at the time so had most there.

I have just tried to log in with old username and password on the new site and get this message 'Your email or password entered was incorrect, or you have not yet validated your email address'.

I was able to login with my old details until recently and see my old balances, just to rub salt in the wounds.

Perhaps that's it now Sad.
Jonesd
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 10:45:43 AM

You know as one of the people that helped code alot of the old cryptorush I have to ask and point out to.  I see people posting "there was no evidence of a hack", "only evidence of staff moving coins manually".  Let me point something out right here.  We made it perfectly clear that we was hacked once the word got out.  We even gave you the name of the hacker and where he lives.  The hacker lives in the Ukraine.  The Ukrainian government refused to step in and help in the situation.  We even went so far as to call his Mother on her home phone and got her sons number. You can call the hacker yourself unless he has changed cell phones at the following phone number: +380432435768.  I wish I could provide you guys with even more to prove that this is the one who hacked our site and stole your cash including my own cash off the site but this is the best I am able to do.  I never had the log files in my hands.  The only person who had access to those log files after our initial server move would be the original site owner himself.  

P.S.  To everyone who has asked me about my relationship with CryptoRush.  In the original CryptoRush I was considered a 30% Owner.  I did more then 30% of the work on the site.  However,  The company was never registered as an LLC and therefor remained an Individually owned company.  Had the original owner taken action to register the company before it got hacked I would have legally been registered as one of the owners of CryptoRush.

Also as a side note.  Alot of people have said that they believe that this was some sort of inside job.  I personally do not believe that this is the case but we do find it interesting that less then 24 hours after one of our new staff members installed a private git (bitbucket) on our website that the .git folder was access and hacked.  However, The proof was in the pudding.  We had not only Ip activity accessing the .git folder but we had a very old out of date browser that accessed it from a specific ip.  Less then 24 hours later that exact same browser (using a masked ip) hacked into the system and uploaded files that accessed our bitcoin servers in the same manor that our trade engine did.  That is how we tracked down who actually stole the coins.  Now, lets get down to the point here.  The point I am trying to make is I am 100% sure that none of the original 3 (yes I said 3) owners of cryptorush where behind this hacking (or scam or whatever you want to call it).  I also would not spend countless sleepless nights on this very computer working my tail end off just to throw my entire reputation away over money.  That's not the type of person I am.  I have escrowed multiple transactions throughout my days including a very large transaction worth around $400k.  I hope that this cleans up alot of the bad air that is still floating around about me and the rest of the cryptorush staff.

Question: "What is my thought about KingDragon and what his plan is to recover these lost coins".

I have personally been in the chat when KingDragon did some of his admin only meetings for the new cryptorush.  I stay around as a consultant when they need me.  They do have a plan in place in order to get everyone's money back but its going to take time.  Unfortunately money doesn't grow on trees.  Please give these people the chance to make things right.  I know they will.  And I will support them 100% of the way.

Signed,

Former (Non-registered) Co-Owner of CryptoRush
Robert Keith Christopher Jr
(Devianttwo)

Just saw this statement. Interesting stuff.

Co-Founder and Managing Partner of Block Bastards
vesperwillow

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 12:18:49 PM

Yeah he came out awhile back saying similar stuff about how he was innocent and the team had nothing to do with it, but wasn't willing to answer pointed/direct questions, and refused to provide the physical contact info for the others on the team.

Not saying I don't believe him, but it's all still finger pointing until more proof can arise one way or the other, and it still doesn't add up. He's been more talkative lately since CR has started slowly opening once more.

None of it addresses the main point which was brought up awhile back: Inside job or outside theft, doesn't matter, they're still liable for the loss of digital property, and because the individuals involved are US citizens, the US courts would actually hold them responsible. If anyone decided to take it that far.

waqas

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 12:48:13 PM

Old accounts work on this new site or not  Huh
No because they are not going to give any refund to old account holders so they are not working at all Shocked

You just ruined my dreams with this sentence (.

Just so you know. that guy is just a troll on the forums.  If you would have read the post that has been public since 3 months ago you would have noticed they are going to refund users.
You are saying I am troll ok if you have proof they are paying back our funds then please give us any proof because now I cannot log with my old id and its almost end for old users you are just stupid troll here on this thread

therik

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 04:02:44 PM

Just tried to get in and got the error msg about non verified email. Now i wonder: it's months that this joke is going on and now i can't even get into my account balance ok: in the mean time the value of the coins i had in my wallet dropped and lost like 80%: how are this guys think they are going to manage (if they manage, or seriously think to manage something) this kind of situations?
hedgy73
Legendary

Merit: 1077

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 06:09:36 PM

How can they possibly continue and even consider a re-launch when so many people have lost their coins already?

I certainly wouldn't use them again that's for sure, I only ever get burned once.
Devianttwo

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 09:08:10 PM

Just tried to get in and got the error msg about non verified email. Now i wonder: it's months that this joke is going on and now i can't even get into my account balance ok: in the mean time the value of the coins i had in my wallet dropped and lost like 80%: how are this guys think they are going to manage (if they manage, or seriously think to manage something) this kind of situations?

All u have to do is read the site or even log onto irc. The reason u cannot log into old accounts is due to the way the beta is set up. Once the beta is over I'm sure king will have a way to see what u had before. And according to the debt management page he will provide a time frame on coin recovery. You also asked how can they recover missing coins. That is actually simple. The same way my team was doing it. From fees and coin listing donations. Excluding cost of servers and staff payments not including owner payments. Give him and his team a chance to do this instead of constantly flaming everything involving cryptorush please. And I am not more active now then I was in the past. I just finally got tired of reading all the fud. And the reason I don't give out other peoples addresses is because I don't know them. Have a good day.

Want to earn 50% of each deposit? Check out the best Bitcoin referral program
therik

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 01:01:32 PM

I just finally got tired of reading all the fud.

Tired about all the fud? Mate, here there are people that lost nice money because of something wrong with this exchange and since months are reading "we are almost there".......but WHERE i wonder because i can't understand how is it possible to take all this time, if there is serious intention, to return online. Anyway, let's still hope.
U didn't answer/give an opinion about the losses that people (including me) regarding the value of coins: i had a few coins blocked that lost like 90% of their value but i could sell, and would sell, but now are worthless........any idea?
cheers
Ganrom

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 03:41:55 PM

I am totally confused. I keep trying to either log in or open a new account. Neither way works. I either get a message that I need to confirm my email address on the old account OR when I try to open a new account it asks for a BETA KEY.

I have no idea what a BETA KEY is or where to find one.

What is an IRC?? Where do I go for that one?

I emailed support several times with no response. Not sure where the problem is there. It may be AOL mail. They block Cryptsy from coming through so I had to get a Yahoo mail account.

We had a great account with Crypto Rush with tons of coins. I feel they will at least honor their commitment to all of us.

Can someone please help me with the Beta Key and the IRC I would love to re connect with Crypto Rush

Thanks
vesperwillow

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 03:51:40 PM

If people are upset or feel cheated and can prove their story, they just need to contact US Authorities. Until then, scams will continue.

A valid point, the IRC login information should be right on the webpage--perhaps this should be brought up to whomever runs the site. And they shouldn't ban people who ask questions, like they were doing awhile back.

coinfello
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

FLAT OUT!!!

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 07:39:06 PM

i think if people have waited this long, we can wait a little longer and see what way this pans out. id say i lost alot more than some and it hurts but what can we do  Sad
mixan
Legendary

Activity: 966

TRUMP IS DOING THE BEST! MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 09:50:17 PM

http://webchat.freenode.net/

/join #cryptorush

The parasite hates three things: free markets, free will, and free men.
okaynow

Activity: 546

PGP 9CB0902E

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 11:42:45 PM

CR2.0 will rise.
Haters will hate.

business as usual i say.

1PeecNu1J8VNKpgR13nasMZWLcMZrwNJfc
Devianttwo

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 08:39:06 PM

Tired about all the fud? Mate, here there are people that lost nice money because of something wrong with this exchange and since months are reading "we are almost there".......but WHERE i wonder because i can't understand how is it possible to take all this time, if there is serious intention, to return online. Anyway, let's still hope.
U didn't answer/give an opinion about the losses that people (including me) regarding the value of coins: i had a few coins blocked that lost like 90% of their value but i could sell, and would sell, but now are worthless........any idea?
cheers

Therik, Little do you realize I also had my own time and money and coins invested in our exchange at the time of the hack.  See alot of people just think our users lost. The fact is not only did you guys lose we did to.  We show sympathy for all of you and nobody shows sympathy to us.  I personally lost about $10-$15k worth of coins at todays value in the hack.  It completely sucks.  So please do not think you are the only one who lost due to this. We all lost. some alot more then others.  P.S. I have thought about the value of the coins and I have provided KingDragon with a snapshot of our all.json from march 29th.  This was the final snapshot I created before word got out that we had been compromissed.  I informed him that he should base all lost currencies at the value they was at that point in time.  Including bitcoins value at that very moment as well. Everyone can view this json file by visiting http://pastebin.com/VkqrpYjb  At least now they can price the coins on the actual value that they where.  Now lets see where it goes from here.

dygus
Legendary

Activity: 1193

Peaky Blinder

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 11:32:44 AM

cheers

Therik, Little do you realize I also had my own time and money and coins invested in our exchange at the time of the hack.  See alot of people just think our users lost. The fact is not only did you guys lose we did to.  We show sympathy for all of you and nobody shows sympathy to us.  I personally lost about $10-$15k worth of coins at todays value in the hack.  It completely sucks.  So please do not think you are the only one who lost due to this. We all lost. some alot more then others.  P.S. I have thought about the value of the coins and I have provided KingDragon with a snapshot of our all.json from march 29th.  This was the final snapshot I created before word got out that we had been compromissed.  I informed him that he should base all lost currencies at the value they was at that point in time.  Including bitcoins value at that very moment as well. Everyone can view this json file by visiting http://pastebin.com/VkqrpYjb  At least now they can price the coins on the actual value that they where.  Now lets see where it goes from here.

Can you tell us when cryptorush will start for good?

CHANGE FINANCE First Decentralised Global Crypto Bank
[color=#15B5E2 ]LINK TO ICO | LINK TO DISCUSSION
coinfello
Legendary

FLAT OUT!!!

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 02:08:16 PM

cheers

well thats not very fair in my case then is it? i had 10k bc and at its peak was worth $4k, but no i didnt get any profits! countless other coins i had rised and then dropped, but no i never got any profit there either. so maybe you can suggest to your "buddy" kingdragon that they set up additional compensation fund they owe to there customers for trading losses etc, (eg, a one off payment to each customer for stresses they have caused people). you know all this bullshit nearly made me leave crypto altogether but somehow i stuck at it. and i do still believe there was something more sinister going on at cryptorush that the ordinary joe didnt know about.
if they do pay back etc and treat the customers in the right manner after all this drama then yes maybe they have a second chance to make it big in the cryptoworld again.
Devianttwo

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 01:40:51 AM

cheers

well thats not very fair in my case then is it? i had 10k bc and at its peak was worth $4k, but no i didnt get any profits! countless other coins i had rised and then dropped, but no i never got any profit there either. so maybe you can suggest to your "buddy" kingdragon that they set up additional compensation fund they owe to there customers for trading losses etc, (eg, a one off payment to each customer for stresses they have caused people). you know all this bullshit nearly made me leave crypto altogether but somehow i stuck at it. and i do still believe there was something more sinister going on at cryptorush that the ordinary joe didnt know about.
if they do pay back etc and treat the customers in the right manner after all this drama then yes maybe they have a second chance to make it big in the cryptoworld again.

Trust me I understand where your coming from with saying that its not fair. the bad part is we cannot just give everyone there money based on the highest possible price of that currency or else the site would take 50 years (not a joke) to pay people back.  The snapshot had to be made at some point.  I also had BC on the site and I had way more then 10k bc.  I mined that coin the moment it came out until the moment our site got hacked.

Someone also asked when will the beta be over.  I do not know. As I have mentioned I am not actual staff of cryptorush anymore. I am just a person that gives the new owners advise.  I cannot guarantee they will do what I said with the snapshot pricing either but they do think it will be a good idea.  lets all just kick back and wait on them to get this done. I do know they will get everyones money recovered. I do not have a timeframe for this.

P.S. Someone earlier this month contacted me on skype using a fake name and fake address etc and asked for me to give them an XXLCoin address.  Because I did not have a wallet at the time I went to mintpal and made one there. They proceeded to send me 32 billion xxlcoins and stated that they belonged to CryptoRush.  After this I contacted the mintpal exchange owners in order to get help withdrawing these coins into a wallet.  I have since sent this wallet.dat to KingDragon.  So there are still good people out there. 32 Billion XXLCoins have been recovered.  Whoever it was that sent them back to me to give to cryptorush I thank you.  Maybe in the upcoming months we will have the hacker send us more of our currencies back. Who knows.

vesperwillow

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 03:31:28 AM

Remind them to make sure they don't leave FTP running on the server again.

coinfello
Legendary

FLAT OUT!!!

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 03:53:50 AM

cheers

Trust me I understand where your coming from with saying that its not fair. the bad part is we cannot just give everyone there money based on the highest possible price of that currency or else the site would take 50 years (not a joke) to pay people back.  The snapshot had to be made at some point.  I also had BC on the site and I had way more then 10k bc.  I mined that coin the moment it came out until the moment our site got hacked.

Someone also asked when will the beta be over.  I do not know. As I have mentioned I am not actual staff of cryptorush anymore. I am just a person that gives the new owners advise.  I cannot guarantee they will do what I said with the snapshot pricing either but they do think it will be a good idea.  lets all just kick back and wait on them to get this done. I do know they will get everyones money recovered. I do not have a timeframe for this.

P.S. Someone earlier this month contacted me on skype using a fake name and fake address etc and asked for me to give them an XXLCoin address.  Because I did not have a wallet at the time I went to mintpal and made one there. They proceeded to send me 32 billion xxlcoins and stated that they belonged to CryptoRush.  After this I contacted the mintpal exchange owners in order to get help withdrawing these coins into a wallet.  I have since sent this wallet.dat to KingDragon.  So there are still good people out there. 32 Billion XXLCoins have been recovered.  Whoever it was that sent them back to me to give to cryptorush I thank you.  Maybe in the upcoming months we will have the hacker send us more of our currencies back. Who knows.

thanks for the reply. it is obviously going to be tricky to calculate excatly everyone losses. the whole thing pisses me of the more i think about it, these new owners or whatever should be on this thread keeping people properly updated and not a poxy few words every 2 weeks on twitter. i honestly thought they would be smarter and join in here and talk which would keep people at ease a lot more.
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: