Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 09:25:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 [130] 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚒[CGA] Cryptographic Anomaly - The Elusive Coin⚒  (Read 226222 times)
MiningViking

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 08:59:38 AM

How to salvage the wallet? I want to get rid of the outgoing transactions from the fork that stays on top of the transactions list just annoying me.
I have tried the c:\bla\bla\bla\CGA_1.3.2.1_WIN.exe -salvagewallet command in CMD but it is not working, rescan dont work either... 

Iraq!? Afghanistan!? Bring your boys back home and drop a few big ones!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cdboot

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 09:50:20 AM

How to salvage the wallet? I want to get rid of the outgoing transactions from the fork that stays on top of the transactions list just annoying me.
I have tried the c:\bla\bla\bla\CGA_1.3.2.1_WIN.exe -salvagewallet command in CMD but it is not working, rescan dont work either... 

Update to CGA-QT Version 1.3.3.2
MiningViking

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 10:08:52 AM

Well that did not help at all Undecided

MiningViking

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 11:52:32 AM

Im a little bit desappointed of cga devs, its seem they have no plan to promote their coin, no investment in different sites to enter new markets and increase volume. :/

You mean we wont stoop to the level of other shitcoins to trick people into thinking our coin is the latest and greatest beyond what it truly is? We have put everything on the table. It is up to the community to support the coin, not the devs, we are here to make improvements to the coin. If you mean flaunting around spouting the same shit that comes out of every other scamcoin devs mouth then, no, I will not promise you a pink unicorn that you can use to do your taxes with in the name of science and puppies.

There is a reason we do everything:

"no plan to promote their coin"?
Let me make this clear: This is not "my" coin or "the devs" coin, CGA belongs to who ever is holding CGA. We have been contacting blogs and wiggling into this ever expanding shit storm of altcoin propaganda trying to get CGA out there, but 2-4 guys can not do this alone. We need the community to do more then sit around and wait (I am not pointing a finger at anyone, but it would be nice if someone were to
at least retweet, share a facebook post, or make a reddit post.)

"no investment in new markets"?
If you mean new exchanges: We have been excepted on 2 new exchanges in the last 2 weeks (granted one of our devs had created one). We have been adding votes to cryptsy (tho we "devs" are not "hardcore miners" and CGA does not have a premine that we can pull from, we don't have much BTC to spare), I have put all the BTC that I had (which is not much but I gave it all) into crypsy votes (foolish maybe). We have been in contact with the Cryptsy admins for the last few days and they are looking into maybe (MAYBE) adding us even tho we are not on the top of the list (don't get your hopes up).

If you mean things other than exchanges: Have you looked at 1BillionHex? I know I haven't said much about it, but we are going to play a major role in this game. I have been told that CGA will probably be used to actually purchase digital land within the game. The way BobNoble described it to me was that you could use CGA to "buy a moon". This game is going to be like nothing anyone has ever seen, it wont be like Flappy or Huntercoin, it will be much, much more. Not only will CGA get ridiculous amounts of exposure from this game, it will guarantee that CGA will not fall off the face of the earth (unlike so many shitcoins before us).

We have been working around the clock non stop since CGA was released (partially from recovering from my early mistakes, but these things happen when you try something that no one has done before), working around work, school, and personal schedules, sacrificing our time and sanity to "pick up the slack" that IMO is what the community (that are making all the profit anyway) should be doing.

Adding onto this:
I have been working my butt off to make a feature that NO OTHER COIN HAS. That feature is that CGA will be able to completely kill off a blockchain fork within probably 20 minutes, and force clients on the fork to go back to the correct chain immediately. Not even Bitcoin or Litecoin can do this without a major hard fork and a lot of organization and lead time. This lead time can destroy the price of a coin if exchanges have to be frozen for days while the network decides what to do, so being able to resolve a fork within 30 minutes has obviously huge implications for CGA and all coins.

CGA will be the only coin to have access to this software for the first month, after which YACC will also get it since the developer (Cassey) helped me out a lot and we work together. After this time, I will be hand picking developers that I trust and coins that I think are worthy, and will be helping them implement this in their own coin source. The source code to generate and send these fork-correcting messages will not be released to the general public, because a malicious developer could use it to destroy a legitimate blockchain. Down the road, I will make this system completely decentralized and automatic, so forks will become a thing of the past.

Once again, this is UNIQUE to CGA, and while there is a definite need for this utility, CGA is going to be the FIRST and ONLY coin to have it for a significant amount of time. To say that we're not working on CGA and actively developing it is flat out wrong.

So, yeah. I guess the cat is out of the bag. I will not be divulging any technical implementation details to anyone, so don't bother asking.

Considering the amount of forks recently you should be quite experienced in that field by now..
I guess we see at the next fork what all those words did really mean.

cdboot

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 12:09:46 PM

and
CMD
cryptographicanomaly-qt.exe -salvagewallet

Wait a few minutes.

But CGA address will be lost.
zortman

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 05:07:05 PM

and
CMD
cryptographicanomaly-qt.exe -salvagewallet

Wait a few minutes.

But CGA address will be lost.

Thank you.I saved 8 CGA your way.
Skatebird
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 10:11:05 PM

Okkk tf2honeybadger, that´s exactly what i wanted you say. I wanted to heard about the coin and about next project. You clearly work at CGA and i can recognize it !! Thank you for that. Im pleased to see all this. Im gonna continue to put btc and work to promote the coin but i had the feeling i was alone. You are right when you say that community can work on it too !!! If you need me in CGA entourage, im gonna be there. I didnt want to insult you !!

▄█▄
              █████████
           ███    █    ███
       ████       █       ████
    ███           █           ███
████              █              ████
█████             ███             █████
██   ███         █████         ████  ██
██      ███▓    ██ █ ██     ███      ██
██         ██████  █  ██████         ██
██           █████ █ █████           ██
██          ██   █████   ██          ██
██         ██ ███  █  ███ ██         ██
██        ████     █     ████        ██
██     ███ ███     █     ███ ███     ██
██ ████       ████ █  ███       ████ ██
███              █████              ███
  ███             █             ███
     ████         █         ████
         ███      █      ████
            ████  █   ███
               ███████
                 ▀█▀

▄█▄
              █████████
           ███    █    ███
       ████       █       ████
    ███           █           ███
████              █              ████
█████             ███             █████
██   ███         █████         ████  ██
██      ███▓    ██ █ ██     ███      ██
██         ██████  █  ██████         ██
██           █████ █ █████           ██
██          ██   █████   ██          ██
██         ██ ███  █  ███ ██         ██
██        ████     █     ████        ██
██     ███ ███     █     ███ ███     ██
██ ████       ████ █  ███       ████ ██
███              █████              ███
  ███             █             ███
     ████         █         ████
         ███      █      ████
            ████  █   ███
               ███████
                 ▀█▀

TELEGRAM
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
REDDIT

LINKEDIN
INSTAGRAM
GITHUB
BITCOINTALK
s4w3d0ff (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Spray and Pray

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 08:08:54 PM
Last edit: April 09, 2014, 01:50:28 AM by s4w3d0ff

Ok Windows wallet has been updated (1.3.3.3) with the latest OpenSSL release (1.0.1g) to fix the "heartbleed bug" I am working on getting a clean OSX build environment so I can update the OSX wallet. I suggest Linux users update there version of OpenSSL and recompile the wallet.

This update is not mandatory but is strongly advised. To learn more about the bug read here: http://heartbleed.com/

WIN: http://cganomaly.com/downloads/CGA_1.3.3.3_WIN.exe

Edit: I made a derp and forgot to increment the version number before I compiled, it is fixed now but if you downloaded from the link above in the past few hours, you are still good. It will just display the wrong version.  Tongue

BTC:15D8VaZco22GTLVrFMAehXyif6EGf8GMYV
|⚒|Cryptographic Anomaly|⚒|
cdboot

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 03:32:58 AM

Ok Windows wallet has been updated (1.3.3.3) with the latest OpenSSL release (1.0.1g) to fix the "heartbleed bug" I am working on getting a clean OSX build environment so I can update the OSX wallet. I suggest Linux users update there version of OpenSSL and recompile the wallet.

This update is not mandatory but is strongly advised. To learn more about the bug read here: http://heartbleed.com/

WIN: http://cganomaly.com/downloads/CGA_1.3.3.3_WIN.exe

Edit: I made a derp and forgot to increment the version number before I compiled, it is fixed now but if you downloaded from the link above in the past few hours, you are still good. It will just display the wrong version.  Tongue

To solve the problem quickly
+1

Updated Chinese translation post
s4w3d0ff (OP)

Spray and Pray

View Profile
April 09, 2014, 09:09:04 PM
Last edit: April 10, 2014, 01:07:13 AM by s4w3d0ff

So I have been getting frustrated with how slow my computer is and how retarded Apple can be, so I changed gears and started making a paper wallet generator (well more like modifying the source from liteaddress.org, but why re-invent the wheel? Cheesy). I made some headway getting addresses and private keys to successfully pair up and I just finished adding the CGA paper wallet image. Here is a preview of the paper wallet:

EDIT: I still am having issues with the private keys Undecided The repo is here: https://github.com/s4w3d0ff/anomalygen if any one can get it to work it would help.

phzi

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 02:46:26 AM

<...>The source code to generate and send these fork-correcting messages will not be released to the general public, because a malicious developer could use it to destroy a legitimate blockchain.
So you're saying you're going to introduce something similar to ACP but that acts only as a corrective measure, and essentially centralize control of CGA?  Unless you can explain how you're going to accomplish what you're saying without centralizing control in a dangerous way, then I don't think you have thought this out very well.

I look forward to analyzing the source code to your proposed centralization of fork selection... Pretty serious doubts it can work.
kingscrown

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

http://fuk.io - check it out!

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2014, 03:08:36 AM

So I have been getting frustrated with how slow my computer is and how retarded Apple can be, so I changed gears and started making a paper wallet generator (well more like modifying the source from liteaddress.org, but why re-invent the wheel? Cheesy). I made some headway getting addresses and private keys to successfully pair up and I just finished adding the CGA paper wallet image. Here is a preview of the paper wallet:

EDIT: I still am having issues with the private keys Undecided The repo is here: https://github.com/s4w3d0ff/anomalygen if any one can get it to work it would help.

CGA FTW my man!

s4w3d0ff (OP)

Spray and Pray

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 05:50:34 AM

CGA FTW my man!

Actually false alarm... The private keys are working, I just needed to do a rescan. Just need to do a bit more testing and I will put the site up so you can start printing out those pretty paper wallets Cheesy i will be framing 1 CGA on my wall as a memento to how far we have come and what is to be accomplished in the future Wink

brokedummy
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 04:44:38 PM

CGA FTW my man!

Actually false alarm... The private keys are working, I just needed to do a rescan. Just need to do a bit more testing and I will put the site up so you can start printing out those pretty paper wallets Cheesy i will be framing 1 CGA on my wall as a memento to how far we have come and what is to be accomplished in the future Wink

Why not make it 10?  Wink
s4w3d0ff (OP)

Spray and Pray

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 05:56:30 PM

CGA FTW my man!

Not everyone has 1000 CGA Wink

brokedummy
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 06:01:38 PM

Check your balance https://cga.inceptioncraft.net/blockexplorer/tx/9861b35db77a0eb6d1028bc373b17bffb326327cb302db7f5d8b45d7180c372b#o0
s4w3d0ff (OP)

Spray and Pray

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 07:45:39 PM

Check your balance https://cga.inceptioncraft.net/blockexplorer/tx/9861b35db77a0eb6d1028bc373b17bffb326327cb302db7f5d8b45d7180c372b#o0
HAHA! I guess I will make it 10 then Wink thanks!

Update on paper wallets: I am now having issues with the compressed WIF key, still working on it, must of missed something minor in the code. Hopefully I can sort it all out soon, so we can start killing trees with CGA! Cheesy

Jonesd
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 08:07:25 AM

The thread is pretty long. Anybody cares to tell me what makes this coin so good, besides the unknown scarcity?

Co-Founder and Managing Partner of Block Bastards
s4w3d0ff (OP)

Spray and Pray

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 08:20:30 AM

The thread is pretty long. Anybody cares to tell me what makes this coin so good, besides the unknown scarcity?

Integration with a ground breaking MMORPG? Possibly not as susceptible to ASIC? Can be mined for generations to come? Is not just another pump and dump? No IPO involved? Active devs? No premine (ok so there was 8 CGA premine but they are all in the hands of the community)? Did I mention active devs??

Jonesd
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 09:52:56 AM

Integration with a ground breaking MMORPG? Possibly not as susceptible to ASIC? Can be mined for generations to come? Is not just another pump and dump? No IPO involved? Active devs? No premine (ok so there was 8 CGA premine but they are all in the hands of the community)? Did I mention active devs??

Thanks Smiley

Any idea of the amount currently in circulation?

Co-Founder and Managing Partner of Block Bastards
Pages: « 1 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 [130] 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 »
  Print  

Jump to: