Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 09:25:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 [106] 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 ... 158 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚒[CGA] Cryptographic Anomaly - The Elusive Coin⚒  (Read 226222 times)
Cor2

Activity: 595
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 04:51:10 AM

AHHHHH *bliep* wallet won't sync....tried ALL recommended fixes still won't catch up
6 blocks FOUND for ZERO *bliep* coins are you *bliep* serious!
What a *bliep* *bliep* coin
Did we say that the rewards will come very block?! Six in a row with no reward is normal?
6 zero value blocks is rare but can easily happen. The pool I am mining at has had two sequences of 8 zero-reward blocks in a row,
that is two times a whole day without any payout. Next day it was catch-up. Pool owner even threw some of his own
hashing power at it to speed up block finding. (This is at TheDigitalMint).

My wallet also had trouble sync'ing yesterday.
So, I created a cryptographicanomaly.conf text file in the Roaming/cryptographicanomaly directory with the two lines:
listen = 0
connect = cga.inceptioncraft.net
Then I re-opened the CGA wallet (I did not delete the block chain as I wanted to see what happened without going through the entire download) and within a few seconds it downloaded the missing last 10 hours and was sync'ed, so I changed the config file back
to the more usual:
server=1
listen=1
rpcuser=whatever_username_you_want
rpcpassword=whatever_password_you_want
rpcport=13932
addnode=cga.inceptioncraft.net
addnode=208.43.225.52
addnode=208.94.245.218
addnode=216.171.49.37

Since then it has stayed sync'ed without problem.
Success!

SYNC: Sd3XBRmhrrr39Wj4rtjb3YAkwWvCze44BZ                    ORB: odyWi677JDQy7Gc6Nv6kCdnajmScqgTkDE       Honest pools (payout matching calculation):
TransferWise: International money transfer for 1%fee        Doge to the moon! D9FGY7Bhwbj2jrnk7v8VR47HTu7vfVu1gV         Nut2pools and Steadymining
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
s4w3d0ff (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Spray and Pray

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 05:22:14 AM
Last edit: March 17, 2014, 06:00:04 AM by s4w3d0ff

AHHHHH *bliep* wallet won't sync....tried ALL recommended fixes still won't catch up

6 blocks FOUND for ZERO *bliep* coins are you *bliep* serious!
What a *bliep* *bliep* coin

Did you read the op? What did you expect, 1mill Doge? 2 mill shitcoins?

Cryptographic Anomaly works by using the modulo operation to find the remainder of the block number divided by the current difficulty, if the remainder falls between 1 and 0 then an anomaly is born. If the difficulty is below 3 then the max amount of anomalies that can be generated is 1 out of 3 blocks.  By using this algorithm it becomes impossible to project how many CGA will come in to existence at any given time, which gives us our "truly rare" or elusive coin.

At the max rate the max amount of coins per year will be around 200,000. Which makes the max speed that CGA could be mined out of its 10 billion coins is in around 50,000 years. In a life time you see no more than 16 million CGA become generated (actual figures will be much less based on popularity).

wait a few days... and try again once the new block reward comes into effect  (block 64k). You might actually get something...

BTC:15D8VaZco22GTLVrFMAehXyif6EGf8GMYV
|⚒|Cryptographic Anomaly|⚒|
cdboot

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 07:06:01 AM
Last edit: March 17, 2014, 04:42:05 PM by cdboot

Developers does not seem to care?

hoosen

Activity: 163
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 04:40:41 PM

I made a manual payout request over 24hrs+ ago at cga.inceptioncraft.net and have not received it yet. What the freak is taking so long?

Also have coin that have sat unconfirmed for about the same time with them as well.
s4w3d0ff (OP)

Spray and Pray

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 04:53:19 PM

I do care and will be working on it. Give me some time!

kwisatz

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 05:16:20 PM

Apparently there is this new exchange opening and quite logically, CGA is in the list:
https://www.icurrex.com/coin_poll
One vote every 30 minutes.
cdboot

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 05:21:09 PM

nice Smiley
s4w3d0ff (OP)

Spray and Pray

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 10:10:04 PM

nice Smiley

Github has been updated. You should see the changes in the next update.

s4w3d0ff (OP)

Spray and Pray

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 10:11:28 PM

CGAnomaly.com has been updated and the look/feel changed to match the new logo. Check it out.

omwtothemoon

Activity: 50

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 10:34:27 PM

CGAnomaly.com has been updated and the look/feel changed to match the new logo. Check it out.
WOW it looks great! Cheesy awesome job
Cor2

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 11:24:22 PM

Apparently there is this new exchange opening and quite logically, CGA is in the list:
I was able to register 1 vote.
Now I get "Internal Server Error".
Apparently it is too busy or someone broke it.

SYNC: Sd3XBRmhrrr39Wj4rtjb3YAkwWvCze44BZ                    ORB: odyWi677JDQy7Gc6Nv6kCdnajmScqgTkDE       Honest pools (payout matching calculation):
TransferWise: International money transfer for 1%fee        Doge to the moon! D9FGY7Bhwbj2jrnk7v8VR47HTu7vfVu1gV         Nut2pools and Steadymining
s4w3d0ff (OP)

Spray and Pray

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 11:44:38 PM

I get the same :/

niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 11:51:44 PM

Notice
Vote Successfully Registered!

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 11:52:54 PM

Notice
Vote Successfully Registered!

Crap wanting to test it I voted for the wrong coin Sad(((

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Cor2

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 11:58:24 PM

What is happening to the difficulty calculation?
It is jumping up and down (already since the inception of CGA)
and I see it now vary between 1.5 and 16
without a change in NetworkHashPerSec, so there seems to be a bug/instability in the calculation of the diff....
Also, rewards still seem to be lower than I can calculate for the ratio between Network Hash and my Hash rate
which may also be explained by having a wrong diff, I see that the block finding rate is avg 67 seconds for a
random period of about a day, so that means that it is almost double the designed rate of 40 sec and this
of course leads to about half the payouts per day!
(I took a period of 19.1 hours between two "getmininginfo" requests that showed 1030 blocks advancement)
I have the impression that the (naturally) varying block finding time (since it is a statistical process)
is upsetting the diff retarget calculation and therefor it is making those large swings, which causes peaks of too high diff
that causes long periods of no block found, leading to way higher average time between blocks found...
Is there a way to dampen the diff calculation a bit? This does not seem to work very well and result in
negative side-effects from the large diff level swings, such as half block finding and payout rate.

Cor2

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 11:59:04 PM

It is working again now, we're in position 12.
(only 53 votes by now)

brother3

Activity: 980

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 11:59:50 PM

Very nice!  Thank you!
Cor2

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 12:13:21 AM

I made a manual payout request over 24hrs+ ago at cga.inceptioncraft.net and have not received it yet. What the freak is taking so long?
Also have coin that have sat unconfirmed for about the same time with them as well.
There was a fork, so depending where it is sent from/to, it may or may not arrive and your actions can recover your control over these coins.
Where did you send the coins to? Are you sure that the receiving end was on the correct block chain (else it will never show up, even though
it was properly sent and recorded in the block chain).
Note that your coins do not reside in a wallet, they only are recorded in the block chain, your wallet is just a window into the block chain
to see and manipulate the coins registered under one or more addresses that the wallet generated for you.
If you follow the link from the transactoin on InceptionCraft, to the block of the block chain, you should see that it has hundreds of confirmations, showing that it is a valid block from the main block chain (not an orphaned fork).
If you have coins that have showed up in a wallet that have been sitting unconfirmed for hours, that means that those coins were sent
from an address that was on the *forked* chain and they are not recognised by other nodes, so they do not get confirmations.
If those coins were mined *while* on the forked chain, then those coins do not officially exist and they will never be confirmed,
because they were created with an invalid block chain.
If those coins were created before the fork and were only *transferred* while the wallet was on the forked chain, then they officially
never were sent!
That means that as far as the block chain is concerned, those coins are still in the "sending" wallet and not in the receiving one, that is
why there are no confirmations - the transactoin never happened on the official block chain.
You can recover in various ways from this - rescanning the wallets and a few other ways, the most involved but powerful way is to export
the private keys from the wallets that are affected and making a wallet backup,
then install a new fresh wallet, then import the private key(s) into the new wallet.
All the transactoins associated with those keys (= CGA addresses) are now read from the official block chain, so anything that
happened on the fork will never show up in the wallet and the sending wallet should have the balance again that was sent on the fork.
Hope this helps!

s4w3d0ff (OP)

Spray and Pray

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 02:27:52 AM

What is happening to the difficulty calculation?
It is jumping up and down (already since the inception of CGA)
and I see it now vary between 1.5 and 16
without a change in NetworkHashPerSec, so there seems to be a bug/instability in the calculation of the diff....
Also, rewards still seem to be lower than I can calculate for the ratio between Network Hash and my Hash rate
which may also be explained by having a wrong diff, I see that the block finding rate is avg 67 seconds for a
random period of about a day, so that means that it is almost double the designed rate of 40 sec and this
of course leads to about half the payouts per day!
(I took a period of 19.1 hours between two "getmininginfo" requests that showed 1030 blocks advancement)
I have the impression that the (naturally) varying block finding time (since it is a statistical process)
is upsetting the diff retarget calculation and therefor it is making those large swings, which causes peaks of too high diff
that causes long periods of no block found, leading to way higher average time between blocks found...
Is there a way to dampen the diff calculation a bit? This does not seem to work very well and result in
negative side-effects from the large diff level swings, such as half block finding and payout rate.

Only thing that I can think of is profit switching pools (which I know of at least 1 that CGA is on) are jumping in for just the blocks that are worth something (due to the fact that CGA is the most profitable coin recently, according to cointweak). So this may change and become less frequent once the new block reward occurs. As well as faithful, dedicated pools getting rewards faster.

Edit: We used to have KGW, but removed it due to security concerns, KGW has a very dangerous exploit and I didn't want the network to be abused (more than it already is).

kwisatz

Activity: 52

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 02:33:27 AM

Looks very cool now.

You missed just the favicon:
http://img.ctrlv.in/img/14/03/18/5327ae6d43b45.jpg

I must admit the new logo looks very good in small sizes - http://img.ctrlv.in/img/14/03/18/5327af9b57ef8.jpg- like black letter 'c' with vertical strike (similar to the Euro sign). Much like a currency symbol.

Edit: nevemind the favicon, my browser had cached it, full refresh brought the new one.
Pages: « 1 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 [106] 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 ... 158 »
  Print  

Jump to: