Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 08:25:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you a bounty hunter .. ??  (Read 13886 times)
Warry

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 02:15:03 PM

It's impossible to know exactly amount of money you can get from each bounty campaign, at fist it depend on your account rank, then it depend on how many tokens located for bounty campiagn and price of token when listed on exchange, depend on how long you join bounty,....But with Jr. Member rank, I think you only can earn few dollars from each bounty campaign Smiley
Ehrakeziah

Activity: 217
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 02:19:38 PM

I have seen a lot of friends who follow the bounty program to find additional income and I also do not want to miss but I am still confused because the income that I get just a little ..  Embarrassed

my question, how much income you get from bounty signature or sosmed dll. . ??
There's a lot of money that you will earn in bounty campaign,if you will obey,and completing their tasks.  But not all campaigns are trusted. Much better if everytime you are joining any campaign,you should know first the rules.
CryptOliver

Activity: 83
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 02:22:47 PM

Definitely I'm a bounty lover,  there various income in joining bounty campaign.  It depends on how good project with you join, I prefer to join Signature campaign than socmed bounty because the reward of Signature campaign are bigger than socmed campaign.
Alliipp

Activity: 374
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 02:35:00 PM

i really like to participate on bounties,but I dont consider myself as a bounty hunter,, I prefer investing in ico, and I get more out of investment,
I do both (bounty and investment)
Procopiogamscrypto

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 02:39:02 PM

Yes, I am because this is the only way to earn, whether small or big earnings, I don't have any extra money to invest,  but through a bounty works I had already capital to invest but still bounty works is the first priority.
thoerz18

Activity: 194
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 04:39:08 PM

Yes,for myself i try to earn income with bounty campaign. And until now, i'm so glad more than 1 ethereum i get from signature campaign. You should up your rank before you joining signature campaign, because you will get different point more than lower rank.
gayan7788

Activity: 190
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 04:45:16 PM

bountry is good option ico,i try with 3 campaing bountry,it is done,i decide good bountry is good membership and good admin team
icoprofits

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 05:25:19 PM

Bounty hunter rewards are very unpredictable in terms of earnings before and after listing we should have lot of patience in attaining the price we expect from the market
teamsah5416

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 05:28:48 PM

I do not consider myself as a bounty hunter, but yes, i really like to participate on bounties because i consider it as a hobby, and it is a good hobby that maybe it's going to pay you at the end. That is the main reason at all.
Awaknow (OP)

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 04:12:32 AM

It depends to the bounty campaign how much they give the reward, the signature campaign it depends to your rank, the high rank gives a high reward and the social media campaign gives low reward, but at least it's a good income.

it is not about the reward you can get it is about on how many campaign you are involved in because for me it is natural for the bounty to have a lot of participants specially the social media campaign. If you join a bounty campaign with 2 or more bounty you are a bounty hunter.

I agree, a gift hunter does not expect much in a prize campaign, but they will collect prizes from many bounty programs to get a more rewarding reward score. If you only choose one prize then you will be disappointed with the results you will get especially if you just follow the bounty of social media that obviously has many followers.
Altec251184

Activity: 336
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 04:31:58 AM

Always in different ways, on average from $ 100 to $ 400, and when you can run into the scaffold and get nothing, it's like roulette as lucky. No more earned, although some write that they earned $ 1000.
@hosimanaka

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 04:43:40 AM

Yes, I am because this is the only way to earn, whether small or big earnings, I don't have any extra money to invest,  but through a bounty works I had already capital to invest but still bounty works is the first priority.
But nowadays, I've been involved in sign campaigns for a lot of our time and effort, but at the end of the campaign, I did not have much income. So I switched to another campaign.
carodupuis

Activity: 382

Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency on Sexy

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:11:38 AM

yes, Recently started still in learning stage.
At time when you are in learning phase, your only focus should be on leaning and that you need not to be worried about earning of the money. It is because once you will have enough of the knowledge, then making of money will be quite easier and that more knowledge will then also help you in having higher ranks which will also increase the chances of making of money.
Ca.ming14

Activity: 143

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:20:49 AM

I also experienced it. Sometimes there are campaigns that are appealing and looks real so we expect someting big in return. That’s why we need to consider researching a very good campaign.
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:37:59 AM

I have seen a lot of friends who follow the bounty program to find additional income and I also do not want to miss but I am still confused because the income that I get just a little ..  Embarrassed

my question, how much income you get from bounty signature or sosmed dll. . ??

It varies a lot depending on the project. If you have a low rank, you will not get so much for signature bounty. I would suggest translation bounty if you have a second language, also social media bounties might be worth considering if you have a big presence (although these are often heavily subscribed).

DynamQ

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:05:16 AM

I already on the forum long enough and for this I was afraid a couple of times to make good money with the help of the bounty over 0.5 BTC
ichai

Activity: 445

Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:30:52 AM

I also experienced it. Sometimes there are campaigns that are appealing and looks real so we expect someting big in return. That’s why we need to consider researching a very good campaign.
Today's campaign has too many participants, our income will never be as high as before, perhaps the market will become more popular and the number of participants is increasing. But overall Bounty is good for newcomers to the market.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND • SPEND • SWAP • STAKE • ▬▬▬▬▬▬
gracer88

Activity: 378

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 12:04:54 PM

I get good income from signatures.The higher your rank on the forum the greater the reward.
 in social bounty now a lot of people and therefore income becomes less.

max65

Activity: 273

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 12:12:21 PM

Yes,I am a bounty hunter for not so long.As of now I'll  not earning money for how many campaign that I had participating not like my friends they earn money on it.But I'm  not losing  hope,that someday I'll  be earning  too.
tikanurqaidah

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 01:21:59 PM

you should know that the income in bounty depends on the campaign that followed. but now that still promises a decent income only in content and signature. for sosmed already very little of his income. and again we now have to be very observant choosing the projects that really pay.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: