Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:02:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you a bounty hunter .. ??  (Read 13882 times)
blogmantube

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:23:46 PM

At this point I have more value in my airdrop/bounty coins than the coins I invested in. I'm still not sure if that is a good thing or not.
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lumpum

Activity: 152

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:41:31 PM

I participate in several programs and I hope that at least someone of them will pay at least some money
mitrajkt

Activity: 508

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:44:34 PM

The point is the spirit of my friends are also beginners I am still learning, do not despair even though income is a bit tolerable while learning we can have income, I just have two coins and I have not sold it.
Lacettivod

Activity: 252
Merit: 14

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 06:09:38 PM

I have seen a lot of friends who follow the bounty program to find additional income and I also do not want to miss but I am still confused because the income that I get just a little ..  Embarrassed

my question, how much income you get from bounty signature or sosmed dll. . ??
The answer to Your question is not so simple. The main indicator is the rank of the account on the forum. In successful campaigns the señor can earn 3-4 times than in social campaigns.

lubah

Activity: 360
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:41:51 PM

I have seen a lot of friends who follow the bounty program to find additional income and I also do not want to miss but I am still confused because the income that I get just a little ..  Embarrassed

Of course you have a small income, you are using a platform for bounty?Huh? true. Write me I will text you a link to the platform that will help you in your question. I use it for half a year and I can tell you that it has no analogues. Monthly income 1000-5000$ per month
Awaknow (OP)

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:56:43 AM

Of course you have a small income, you are using a platform for bounty?Huh? true. Write me I will text you a link to the platform that will help you in your question. I use it for half a year and I can tell you that it has no analogues. Monthly income 1000-5000$ per month

Thank you for your help by giving me a good way and useful for me. But I do not see the link you mean here, what you have put it here .. ?? or you want to send me a private message .. ??
victoryana

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:35:32 AM

Can I say that I am a hunter of money outside of my main job, I spend a lot of time to participate in my bonuses? I like this job it gives me the income but not much but it I'm happier
mkmdoc

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

VIMee - Social Network

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:12:02 AM

The answer to Your question is not so simple. The main indicator is the rank of the account on the forum. In successful campaigns the señor can earn 3-4 times than in social campaigns.

But I too agree, people who has rank will be making more coin at the time of bounty promotions. We cannot guarantee how much money we are going to make exactly 3-4 times is just an assumption by choosing the right project you can make but if the project fails to reach the hard cap then we are going to lose 2 months time.

VIMee
Social Platform
|
  VIMee - Indonesia based Islamic Social Network
●   ANN THREAD   ●   WHITEPAPER   ●

|

▄█████▄   ▄▄
     ▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
     ████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
     ▐███████▄▄   ▐████████████
       ███████████████████████▌
     ▐████████████████████████
      ▀███████████████████████
        ▀████████████████████
        ████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████
           ▄█████████████▀
     ▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄▄█▄▄
                              ▄▄███▀▀▀ ██▌
                         ▄▄███▀▀▀     ▐██
                    ▄▄████▀▀          ██▌
               ▄▄████▀▀     ▄▄▀      ███
          ▄▄████▀▀       ▄█▀        ▐██
      ▄████▀▀         ▄██▀         ▄██
    ▐██▀          ▄▄███            ██▌
     ▀████▄▄▄ ▄▄████▀             ███
          ▀▀▀██████▄             ▄██
             ██▌ ▀▀█████▄▄       ██▀
              ██▄    ███▀▀████▄▄███
               ██▌ ▄██▀       ▀▀▀▀
                ████▀

▄▄█████████
         ▄██████████████
         █████████▀
         ████████▌
     ███████████████████
     ██████████████████▀
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████
Awaknow (OP)

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:40:05 AM

Can I say that I am a hunter of money outside of my main job, I spend a lot of time to participate in my bonuses? I like this job it gives me the income but not much but it I'm happier
Here we are looking for additional income as a new user in this forum but for some people who already have a higher ranking will be a fun job not only additional income but will be the main income. Those earning over 1000 $ will take this job seriously.
marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:46:43 AM

Mostly it will depend on the ICO token sale that not all ICO are lucky enough to meet their hard cap target that other are hardly reach the soft cap in which one of the reason why sometimes we receive smaller tokens than what we expect but this is better than the ICO is a scam or cancel in which you will not receive any penny of your hardwork. So try to join better and quality ICO that their commodities are feasible to the investors.
nniecan001

Activity: 322
Merit: 21

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:22:16 AM

I think the income that will be obtained depends on the rank and allocation of funds to be distributed.
[/quote]
Thinking some code here is already deleted by yours... Yeah, it's depend on what rank you have, oh and check first the percentage assign in different campaign, usually the signature campaign has a high percentage in twitter and facebook campaign and etc.
Bitinity
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:39:09 AM

So you are saying that the platform you are using right now is giving you a guarantee of earning at least $1,000 per month? I think there is no guarantees of earning in bounty campaign no matter you are using good platform or not. All your earning will be depending on the raised funds of the ICO or the success of the project, am I right?

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
alberdina

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 08:50:32 AM

Yes, we are the bounty hunter and look for income in crypto. Here I feel very positive results I get pretty fair important could be for the holidays. Through the signature campaign, I can earn an income. And not all signature campaign could end up sweet, there are some ICO I got was fraudulent. And things like this that make me feel sad sometimes.

maucial

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:28:58 PM

To have success as a bounty hunter you must always do your own research before joining a project, so to chose only legit ones.

Looking at the project as a whole and looking at the team behind it, is very important in my opinion.

If you want to have a look and get some information in a good Bounty campaign that has just started, I can suggest you RAWG.

They have just started a very rich bounty program for everyone who is willing to participate:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4147507

In these days, they also launched a special bounty, which allows you to get up to 100 dollars for a single tweet or facebook post!!! Depending on the number of your followers.

Have a look, because it is a great opportunity to quickly earn a nice amount:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4147507.msg40536596#msg40536596

The ICO site is this one: https://token.rawg.io/. It's a video game discovery platform that converts your skills into goods and services.

You can earn tokens by playing your favorite games. The site is already working, with more than 50,000 games in the database and new games are getting added every day. This is the site: https://rawg.io/

Quite good looking, don't you think?
Macaronnie

Activity: 62

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:48:09 PM

I am not and I believe that bounty hunters that days are more hurting the project than helping it.
Last follen star

Activity: 210
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:02:41 PM

I am not and I believe that bounty hunters that days are more hurting the project than helping it.
This can not be true, we bounty hunters do a good job for projects, many good projects can find their investors with our help, so do not need to say that we are harming.
whaawh

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:49:17 PM

This can not be true, we bounty hunters do a good job for projects, many good projects can find their investors with our help, so do not need to say that we are harming.
You do not pay attention to all these negative reviews. Let people come to real examples and Harm facts for projects from Bounty Hunters. And if these examples are not, then these accusations are empty words.
Altec251184

Activity: 336
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:36:39 AM

On different subscription fees, the amount of fees for this depends on the amount of the payment for generosity, for this reason, to guess whether a normal subscription should be analyzed well, the project itself, whether it will collect a lot of money or not, then put the subscription, I personally do so.
Katashi

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:48:48 AM

Theres no such thing as fix rate, especially on alternative cryptocurrency campaigns. But for Bitcoin campaigns there are few, I can't give you figures coz it differs base on the campaigns you are participating. Depending on softcap, hardcap and the actual amounty of the money collected by the ICO. What i can tell you is the things that i am getting from bounty campaigns are more than enough to make a decent daily living. I mean compared to working 8 hrs a day with a stressful environment, i'll go for participating bounty campaigns.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit InvestBox| 
BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY
🏆
Linggis

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 12:04:50 PM

Yes, I am also a bounty hunter.
I think if you want to get big results from bounty program you should follow the signature campaign.
Your bitcointalk account level should be upgraded to a high level.
The allocation of funds for the Signature campaign is usually very large. It is a very good opportunity.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: