Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:24:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you a bounty hunter .. ??  (Read 13886 times)
Hanazawa

Activity: 181
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 08:50:59 AM

Every bounty campaign are different when it comes to bounty pool allocations. So that's earnings in bounty campaign are divided in many parts like signature campaign, social media, tranlation campaign, youtube and article making campaign. Those campaigns are have different allocation so if you are participating two of them it is good and also it is mich better if you joined all those campaigns to get more profits.

► HackenAI ◄ (http://url=https://hacken.ai/) ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► H (http://url=https://hacken.ai/)
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ryanpargoz

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 09:15:22 AM

Not only you are like this, but I am also the same. The coins i obtained in the bounty companies that have been completed in the past few months are only worth a little bit money. Maybe this is related to the market.

Dude, before you join campaign
please read the rules , alocation for bounty, is a successfull program ? managed by amazix, arteezy, btcldigger ? these  bounty manager almost every bounty was managed by amazix , arteezy, btcldigger, is a successfull project.
are u participated on social media campaign ? don't be surprised if you got low payment if you join social media campaign
the allocation for social media campaigns are usually small, with more participant , so don't expect you can get high payment from social media campaign
if you have skills  on youtube, blog, translate
I suggest you to join these.

Dwi Winarto69

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 01:45:03 PM

I have seen a lot of friends who follow the bounty program to find additional income and I also do not want to miss but I am still confused because the income that I get just a little ..  Embarrassed

my question, how much income you get from bounty signature or sosmed dll. . ??

How much is obtained depends on the project funds obtained, each project has different funds and fundraisers, so it cannot be ascertained, I myself just started participating in the bounty program and I have not got it because the process is not as fast as we thought, so it takes time and be patient to get tokens.
suraza21

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 03:32:00 PM

Do you know what bonuses are they doing to get bonuses? And what they need to do to get those bonuses is that they need to follow the bounty manager's requirements so they get a share after the program ends.
realknow

Activity: 546
Merit: 120

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 04:01:37 PM

indeed, we as the bounty hunters want the best for the results we get so that we can show what we are aiming to follow the bounties, hopefully, success and be able to reflect on what our aspirations are for bounty fans.

jasonjm

Activity: 1246
Merit: 524

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 04:46:11 PM

I have seen a lot of friends who follow the bounty program to find additional income and I also do not want to miss but I am still confused because the income that I get just a little ..  Embarrassed

First of all you have to select a good bounty campaign who's reward is good, then check the potential of that project because many bounty campaigns projects do not get listed on any exchange. Participate in as many campaigns as you can, i.e. Signature, Translations, Social Media, blog etc. This will increase your chances of earning.
TommyB2018

Activity: 41

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 02:07:51 PM

some of my friends pushed me towards bounties, to date i had very little luck, tried content to no avail now trying to get to s stage to do sig bounties
tranquangvinh

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 03:29:48 PM

I think it depend on the project that you join , if you participate in a project that have many people participate, you will receive less rewards as it will be distributed to many people. 
juragom

Activity: 294
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 03:35:32 PM

Yes, of course I am a prize hunter, because I am participating to find prizes now but there are no good prizes as before, because we have to get high rankings for bigger prizes. The income of all people from gifts cannot be equated.
aburris75519

Activity: 82

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 04:18:57 PM

I'm just a beginner, but I can earn about 100$-300$ per month from bounties (social campaigns, signature...). First I spent a few days to find a good project, then work hard and hope they will success  Grin
BitcoinTurk

Activity: 1624
Merit: 624

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 05:16:18 PM

I am a person who frequently participates in the Bounty campaigns and frequently evaluates these opportunities, but I do not think I have made this process a profession because some people in the circles spend almost all of their time on these transactions and aim to earn a lot of revenue from them. Personally, I do not have such a goal and daily commitment, but I can say that I am trying to earn a lot of leisure time. I do not really think I'm a bounty hunter, but I might be a bit more interested than most of the members have. I also try not to choose too many campaigns because I take care to do my job both meticulously and in good quality. The more the number of campaigns, the better the quality of the service will be. Rather than pursuing many different campaigns, it is easier for me to engage with a few quality campaigns. In addition, the service I provide is of indirect quality.
TokenForUs

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

Ccfound

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 05:52:18 PM

if you want to get involved to this forum and learn everything about how to run your account to this forum and blockchain technology, the most important thing is kindly fix you language and learn english properly, cause i see that you have used google tranlslator even to make 1 sentence asking about bounty hunter which you will never understand every answer from every user properly. second thing, i really appriciate for your willingness to learn about forum with trying to make english thread, but yet you have to discuss your english by expert.

YoungMaster

Activity: 462

MYCRYPTOBANK.IO

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 07:25:52 PM

From many combination in joining several campaigns, I can say that it can help me fulfill my family daily needs.
But sometimes the amount of earnings that I get depends on the success of the ICO that I participated and the market conditions that affect the price of the token.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
Dasvino

Activity: 272

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:52:18 PM

playing bounty is an easy way to get side income, and bounty is perfect for us because bounties provide easy work. income from the bounty can cover the needs and can provide what I want

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
CopMom

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:41:36 PM

Bounty hunters refer to those who have experience and expertise, who are continually researching and analyzing the metrics so that they can find potential ICO campaigns to invest in or participate in bounty hunting. These people are very good at working together to make a big profit with potential ICO campaigns.

✦ ───    OATH  ─── ✦ 
BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL
▌▐ ───────  Facebook ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Twitter ⬝   GitHub ⬝  Medium   ────── ▌▐ 
sithuleee

Activity: 110

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 04:59:24 AM

I also was not able to get a good income from the bounty yet. But I know some of my friends have earned more than $10K from bounty. What I understood is doing social media bounty is almost useless now. So it is better to do content creation bounty I think.
Cordwel

Activity: 250

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:39:09 AM

Maybe you earn so little because you joined the wrong bounty campaign, it still woth it to join bounty campaign. You just need to do a simple research. One thing you can do is searh on google about the ICO rating in many ICO reviewers web. If many web give the same rate as a high rate, so you can join it and don't forget to check the participants and the bounty allocation
agnostos

Activity: 62

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 06:47:41 AM

I also was not able to get a good income from the bounty yet. But I know some of my friends have earned more than $10K from bounty. What I understood is doing social media bounty is almost useless now. So it is better to do content creation bounty I think.
It is not that useless, I could still get a decent fair amount of reward in doing social media bounty, I joined not only one bounty to increase my profit. Content creation still need skills but have much higher reward.
supermine

Activity: 826
Merit: 518

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 06:54:17 AM

Maybe you earn so little because you joined the wrong bounty campaign, it still woth it to join bounty campaign. You just need to do a simple research. One thing you can do is searh on google about the ICO rating in many ICO reviewers web. If many web give the same rate as a high rate, so you can join it and don't forget to check the participants and the bounty allocation
The problem is here,if someone found a good project then it also crowded so you will get very few rewards since there is stake based calculations to pay the [articipans so the bounty hunter needs to follow more bounties some may get licked even with less participants,I am not completely afree with join on the bounties with high ICO ratings since it also can be obtained in wrong ways.
samjen18

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 07:43:33 AM

Im a bounter hunter for almost 4 months and im happy that i earned $1000 from joining them im very happy for having that amount
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: