Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 04:11:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 🌍 P2PEP - Peer 2 Peer Energy Protocol 🌍|⚡Connecting Clean Energy Users!⚡  (Read 26998 times)
joeperry

Activity: 2128
Merit: 465

Telegram: @jperryC

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:44:46 AM

I really like this kind of project, a project that can benefit both sides of the users, supplier and also the environment because of the preservation of energy. This will help a lot of people because of decreasing the cost value and also the environment because the energy consumed will be less also.
Yes, this project is an overall environment-friendly project which will benefit the world in many ways and give all the investors a huge sum of profits from it. This project will surely moon in its value as soon as this peer to peer energy platform will be launched as more and more people are becoming environment conscious day by day.

dorabuckest

Activity: 108
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:58:25 AM

I really like this kind of project, a project that can benefit both sides of the users, supplier and also the environment because of the preservation of energy. This will help a lot of people because of decreasing the cost value and also the environment because the energy consumed will be less also.
Yes, this project is an overall environment-friendly project which will benefit the world in many ways and give all the investors a huge sum of profits from it. This project will surely moon in its value as soon as this peer to peer energy platform will be launched as more and more people are becoming environment conscious day by day.
I think this project also invites us all that safeguarding the environment is also very important for the sake of maintaining the sustainability and also a comfortable State of nature, would have been an awful lot of people who want to join live in multiply more ads so that more people understand and soon merged into it.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
Zeque02

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:22:01 AM

P2PEP project is such a good project because its not focusing only to gain high profit or investing money but also it is an eco friendly which helps a lot in our environment. I am very sure that many will love this project.Can't wait the time it will be launched, I am sure it will achieve success soon.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
MrsIceman

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:28:38 PM

📌Meme Contest Results:
                      👍   :   👎       Score
1st Entrant :   15.        2.          13
2nd Entrant:   12.        1.          11     
3rd Entrant:     4.        2.            2
4th Entrant:     8.        2.            6
5th Entrant:    11.       2.            9
6th Entrant:      1.       7.           -6
7th Entrant:    11.       2.            9

Results collated at exactly (8:00pm GMT)

Winner is 1st Entrant with 13 votes.
Runner up is 2nd entrant with 11 points
Third place goes to entrants 5 and 7, with 9 points each.

Congratulations 🔥🔥🔥 guys.
Jerrietalks

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:45:43 PM

P2PEP Project will break the myth of Only a group of people enjoying solar energy in many parts of the world where only a class of individuals  get to afford it.
It will bridge a huge gap in many parts of the world having shortage of power or energy
mr.charming

Activity: 380

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:17:22 PM

I read the project carefully and it's look like quite interesting.i seen the video presentation of project, it's really very good and we can easily understand project by watching it and for future information you can read the whitepaper.P2PEP has Airdrop campaign too so you can take part into it and earn some free tokens.
ElaineGanda

Activity: 422
Merit: 103

Futurov

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:41:24 AM

Yeah very well said. I hope most of the project will become like this wherein the primary idea is to help environment and the people as well. This if one of the promising I've read so far, I will bookmark it.

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V     The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Jerrietalks

Activity: 39

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:05:34 PM

With the Plans P2PEP project is proposing- multiple angle benefits- i think it gives a perfect module that other projects should work towards emulating and should also enjoy a huge support from UN Environment.
olumyd

Activity: 658
Merit: 117

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:00:56 PM

With the Plans P2PEP project is proposing- multiple angle benefits- i think it gives a perfect module that other projects should work towards emulating and should also enjoy a huge support from UN Environment.

Indeed it would be nice to seen UN interest in blockchain matters. This could propel the mass adoption rate to new levels
Gladiss4vWild

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 10:11:09 AM

AutoReply BTCot Designed for Bounty Campaigns

AutoReply Bot is easy to operate & designed to run Multiple Bitcointalk Accounts at the same time 24/7,
to Submit your twitter/facebook reports, Signature Campaign posts, Translation reports and Many more.

Youtube Video: How it works
https://youtu.be/IarZYi4xlBg

GET YOUR FREE TRIAL NOW -  http://bitcointalkautoreply.org
Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 11:21:32 AM

Yeah very well said. I hope most of the project will become like this wherein the primary idea is to help environment and the people as well. This if one of the promising I've read so far, I will bookmark it.

Same here, I find this project as good, nice and interesting. This will help a lot in our environment because its not focuses only in giving profit but also it shows care and love to our environment. I am pretty sure that this project will be successful soon, so excited to see that day. My support in this project will remain always.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
nobita_pogi

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 12:33:39 PM

Same here, I find this project as good, nice and interesting. This will help a lot in our environment because its not focuses only in giving profit but also it shows care and love to our environment. I am pretty sure that this project will be successful soon, so excited to see that day. My support in this project will remain always.
I am very excited about what will be the outcome of this great project, I'm sure this will benefit both man and nature.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:22:30 PM

I am very excited about what will be the outcome of this great project, I'm sure this will benefit both man and nature.
Like wise. I am also excited to see the outcome of teams hardships. The nurtured the project so well. The developers did their best efforts to develop and upgrade the project to be more established and clearer in the views of many specialy the interest of the investors snd supporters.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:29:48 PM

project funding has earned 35% of this including a good project, hopefully can achieve satisfactory results, let us participate to participate in the success,good luck for the p2pep team
Wow such a good percentage. Its It's quite a good achievements in the project side. This is one way to see how active the team members and developers of this project. The result are the fruits of their hardworks and efforts. Hopefully the  percentage will increase until the project reach the funds they need.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:37:19 PM

hopefully until the end of the sale of token p2pep got satisfactory results and has good potential for the long because I'm sure p2pep project is pretty good
i hope so. they will get satisfied until they see that there are so many people joining the ico and reached the hardcap in just 1 month of the ICO!
Numbers of the participants and new comers are increasing each day the  social media official group is also increase the number of the community. Good sign that the team handles the project rightly. Hope the hardcap will accomplish the necessary things  in the right time before its due date.
omar hashim

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:05:28 PM

People who have solar energy systems installed will produce, at some point, an oversupply of energy. These People try to sell this surplus of energy to earn back some of the costs of purchasing the renewable system or even profit from it.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 06:02:46 PM

how many users have registered until now ?
I think they need more time to collect huge amount of register people. But if you go to thier website, then you can know how many people are already  register  in it
olumyd

Activity: 658
Merit: 117

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 06:15:13 PM

I think they need more time to collect huge amount of register people. But if you go to thier website, then you can know how many people are already  register  in it

But if you go to thier website, then you can know how many people are already  register  in it

I don't think such a feature exist just yet but am pretty sure developers are considering everything possible to ensure a fair, transparent and sincere crowdsale of the token. But most importantly, the crowdsale and community support will go a long way to truly establish P2PEP as a futuristic platform.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:52:57 PM

But if you go to thier website, then you can know how many people are already  register  in it

I don't think such a feature exist just yet but am pretty sure developers are considering everything possible to ensure a fair, transparent and sincere crowdsale of the token. But most importantly, the crowdsale and community support will go a long way to truly establish P2PEP as a futuristic platform.
Yes, crowdsale was the biggest way to earn profit for the developer and also the investors in the future because I belive this project gonna be a future.
TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:56:57 PM

hopefully until the end of the sale of token p2pep got satisfactory results and has good potential for the long because I'm sure p2pep project is pretty good

There is no assurance on the result of the token sale, but with some information we get such as the updates from the developer or the team we can say our own opinion what will be the result. I am sure this project will be successful because it is a helpful, useful and a good project.
Agree, no one can predict what will be the outcome in each project in the market. No exact details or information that could say that this will be the future for this project but as we follow and observe the project we can identify the changes and updates about the project.  Let's be more patient about this matter lets give the team a chance to work and show updates later on.
Well, still there is someone who can predict the outcome in the market since there is a chart who always follow the trends of Bitcoin so it can be easily predicted.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 68 »
  Print  

Jump to: