Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:08:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Innosilicon releases A9 Zmaster 50ksol/s Equihash miner at 620W  (Read 45436 times)
panningforcoin

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 04:51:00 PM

Are you guys sticking with one coin like ZEC, or chasing the profits? I've tried chasing the profits the last couple days and I think I'm loosing more than I'm gaining considering the 'warm up' time of the A9.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
minefarmbuy

Activity: 1022
Merit: 221

We are not retail.

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 05:09:41 PM

Are you guys sticking with one coin like ZEC, or chasing the profits? I've tried chasing the profits the last couple days and I think I'm loosing more than I'm gaining considering the 'warm up' time of the A9.

You'll want to know how each pool is scored, could be an extended ramp up time till earning at full hashrate with some pools. I'd find a good stable pool on a top Equihash coin and just let the asic hash. Not sure if ZCL is asic friendly but its the top coin at market this second.

Premier asic sourcing minefarmbuy.com #mineon
Twitter:@minefarmbuy -LN Tips-
Email: info@minefarmbuy.com PGP:1A1C A4D4 CE04 F57E 1C0C 5240 592A 09BF CCB4 F0C3
panningforcoin

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 05:30:22 PM

You'll want to know how each pool is scored, could be an extended ramp up time till earning at full hashrate with some pools. I'd find a good stable pool on a top Equihash coin and just let the asic hash. Not sure if ZCL is asic friendly but its the top coin at market this second.

I just started mining ZCL on supernova. I'll let you know soon. If you look at the 7 day difficultly and 7 day average profit ZCL is dominating.
hempkat

Activity: 45

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 05:55:27 PM

I have been exclusively mining ZEC on NanoPool.

I am interested in chasing the others but haven't done that yet.

I am interested to hear what others think about this.
hempkat

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:31:44 PM

Hi,
I found this thread after searching for ages for people with experience with the new A9's, and thought I'd share my experiences so far.

I've been a GPU miner for ages, and have just got into ASIC mining. Have 2 of these beasts with another 2 arriving shortly.

My experience with buying them (I live in the UK by the way) was problem free. I bought with a 1+1 offer from Innosilicon using a wire transfer and the 1st one arrived within 2 weeks.

I also bought with a 1+1 offer from Mining Store 5111 using wire transfer and again the 1st one arrived within 2 weeks.

A word of caution though for those in the UK - You WILL be stung for import tax to the value of VAT. Oh the only problem I had was with the UK Banking system, they don't like Cryptocurrencies full stop, and I had to justify my expense in person at the bank !!

Anyway, I've been running them both for a fortnight now, and apart from the same "issues" reported by other users, they've worked absolutely fine with 50k+ hashrates each.

Yes, Nicehash is problematic (keeps resetting) but it is set and forget. I only get connection reset issues with Nicehash, and to be honest the other errors seem more common with Nicehash than with other pools.

I have my fans set on manual now (one at 30% the other at 45%) and both have temps below 60. Ive not seen any change in hashrate, however I will say they are more unstable at higher temps.

I have had the same problems with NiceHash.

Which pools have provided you with the best experience?

Mining Pool Hub has been good, so has 2miners. I've found Suprnova to be a bit iffy at times, but I've not tried the likes of flypool and so on yet.

Thank you.

I am mining mostly on NanoPool. It is OK. Much, much better than Nice Hash.

What are you mining on Mining Pool Hub and 2miners? ZEC?

Could you please show me connection string for your miner to Nanopool, are you using "." or "/" in login?
like:
worker/password/email or something else?

I can get you pictures later if still needed. Happy to help the miners here.

I am using "."
panningforcoin

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 06:32:28 PM

Changed my mind. Mining zcl on supernova seemed fine for the short time I did it. But I decided to set up mining pool hub to auto switch between ZEC/ZCL/ZEN based on profit. I'm starting the test at 2pm and unless it looks awful I'll let it run for 24 hours. I'm not using the exchange they offer, just payout to three different wallets. We will see...
ggarbi

Activity: 43
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:05:59 PM

Hi guys im trying to set up my innosilicon a9 in nicehash equihash pool but its not starting to mine after i give my miner nicehash address. its same for MPH but zcash mining in poolin pool is working fine.
what is the problem?
xpulse

Activity: 141

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:20:45 PM

Hi guys im trying to set up my innosilicon a9 in nicehash equihash pool but its not starting to mine after i give my miner nicehash address. its same for MPH but zcash mining in poolin pool is working fine.
what is the problem?

You need to use bitcoin wallet not zcash.
hempkat

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:24:23 PM

Changed my mind. Mining zcl on supernova seemed fine for the short time I did it. But I decided to set up mining pool hub to auto switch between ZEC/ZCL/ZEN based on profit. I'm starting the test at 2pm and unless it looks awful I'll let it run for 24 hours. I'm not using the exchange they offer, just payout to three different wallets. We will see...

I am looking forward to hearing your results.

I have never mined on mining pool hub before.

I am currently only on nanopool which is OK.
Gedaskv

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:03:10 PM

I was mining on Miningpoolhub, hash rate is more stable or monitoring is different.... Smiley I mined ZCL and ZEN. Problem is unpredictable variation in finding of block vary from 10% to 280% in time, so it depends how was the day.. I checked statistics  , for me is more profitable is Nicehash. I mine 0.01032-0.01025 BTC/24H on nice hash witch was more than convert cash back from mining pool hub.
Also how to set up the switch to most profitable coin on pull hub? which port to use on miner? It was not working for me.
What's the average revenue on Nanopool in BTC/day?
Maybe somebody compared Nanopool vs Flypool?
hempkat

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:07:22 PM

I was mining on Miningpoolhub, hash rate is more stable or monitoring is different.... Smiley I mined ZCL and ZEN. Problem is unpredictable variation in finding of block vary from 10% to 280% in time, so it depends how was the day.. I checked statistics  , for me is more profitable is Nicehash. I mine 0.01032-0.01025 BTC/24H on nice hash witch was more than convert cash back from mining pool hub.
Also how to set up the switch to most profitable coin on pull hub? which port to use on miner? It was not working for me.

Currently on NanoPool, my 5 A9s mine 0.056938 BTC per day.

But this changes constantly depending on a few factors in their predictor tool.
minefarmbuy

Activity: 1022
Merit: 221

We are not retail.

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 09:11:22 PM

I'd recommended focusing on one coin. Meaning straight mine one equihash coin on a pool or if you run algo swapping get paid out in a single currency not multiples to avoid losing in fees.

Premier asic sourcing minefarmbuy.com #mineon
Twitter:@minefarmbuy -LN Tips-
Email: info@minefarmbuy.com PGP:1A1C A4D4 CE04 F57E 1C0C 5240 592A 09BF CCB4 F0C3
Gedaskv

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:12:58 PM

I was mining on Miningpoolhub, hash rate is more stable or monitoring is different.... Smiley I mined ZCL and ZEN. Problem is unpredictable variation in finding of block vary from 10% to 280% in time, so it depends how was the day.. I checked statistics  , for me is more profitable is Nicehash. I mine 0.01032-0.01025 BTC/24H on nice hash witch was more than convert cash back from mining pool hub.

To the bigger or smaller side? It means that you mine more in average per 1 miner, even by 10%. I need to check how to set up to nano pool.
panningforcoin

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 09:20:22 PM

Thanks for the report on MPH and your profits. The auto switching on MPH is working well, I have balances for all three coins. Too early to tell about profits but it looks ok so far. I'll give accurate results after 2pm CST tomorrow. I had been mining on Flypool for several days with one A9. I had a very consistent average of .41 ZEC a day. I have never tried nanopool. Nicehash gives me about $80 USD a day as of yesterday. Ever since ZEC difficulty started jumping up various hours during the day I'd switch over to Nicehash, then back to Flypool once the difficulty dropped. I hope that MPH will stop me from having to switch things around since it is picking between zec/zcl/zen for me. If not I may just put it on Nicehash and let it run.
Gedaskv

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:24:05 PM

Which port are you using on MPH for auto switch?
hempkat

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:32:53 PM

Thanks for the report on MPH and your profits. The auto switching on MPH is working well, I have balances for all three coins. Too early to tell about profits but it looks ok so far. I'll give accurate results after 2pm CST tomorrow. I had been mining on Flypool for several days with one A9. I had a very consistent average of .41 ZEC a day. I have never tried nanopool. Nicehash gives me about $80 USD a day as of yesterday. Ever since ZEC difficulty started jumping up various hours during the day I'd switch over to Nicehash, then back to Flypool once the difficulty dropped. I hope that MPH will stop me from having to switch things around since it is picking between zec/zcl/zen for me. If not I may just put it on Nicehash and let it run.

I have tried to use Nice Hash so many times but I always have problems.

How are you doing it successfully?

Please teach us your wisdom.

I emailed them and they said they do not support A9 ASIC miners. WTF?
hempkat

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:39:17 PM

I am happy to help you with Nano Pool. Let me know what you need to know.
panningforcoin

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 09:44:39 PM

Thanks, may have to give nanopool a go after this test.

For MPH I'm using:
stratum+tcp://us-east.equihash-hub.miningpoolhub.com:17023

For nicehash I use:
stratum+tcp://equihash.usa.nicehash.com:3357

When using nicehash my admin hash jumps around a lot and the projected earnings also jump around a lot, but in the end it's about 80 a day right now. I'm not doing anything special, just connect and go. I do have a small 3 gpu rig that I run at the same time, just so I can see the earnings in the windows nicehash miner.
Kahooli

Activity: 58

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:09:31 PM

Don't forget about using your own stratum proxy to improve compatibility with pools. You can configure your proxy to work with both on both sides.
xpulse

Activity: 141

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:04:30 AM

Don't forget about using your own stratum proxy to improve compatibility with pools. You can configure your proxy to work with both on both sides.

Can you please provide any help or useful info about stratum proxy. Also, can it work with nicehash?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: