Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 05:47:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Maybe the crypto market will never take off!  (Read 23864 times)
gizmodo1987

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 12:03:47 AM

If you feel like this, you should make an exit. There is no point in just to keep thinking about all day without making any decision. So you can sell all your holding and then focus on something you are more confident on.

For me, I have invested only the amount that I can afford to loose. I believe that if an investor has some patience, he will never be in loss in crypto.

Exactly the number one important rule into investing is "invest money you can afford to lose".  Really no one knows where bitcoin or other cryptocurrency is going. Price is very unpredictable it suddenly goes up or down. This maybe cause by manipulating the market.
ifanxu

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 12:40:56 AM

I just want to say that you need to be patient. If you have no patience, then I will not stop you, but I believe that one day you will regret it.
elemosho.crypto

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:10:29 AM

I think as a feature of of financial tools, price may go down or up. This is very natural. So as price is going down but this is not perpetual. Days will change and price will move up. However in recent time price is going down due to so many FUDs and negative news.
infinity33

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:46:31 AM

If you don't believe in something then obviously you shouldn't invest your money in it. However some cryptos like AMB are already taking off with partnerships and tracking products for multi billion dollar companies.

I don't believe that crypto market cannot take off, or will never take off. There is a time that it came to the lowest part of it but for sure the market will not remain in the low period, it will recover for sure and it will happen very very soon.
ETHtotheMOON1

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:12:27 AM

the crypto market is taking Fud news and this Fud we are getting affected due to mainstream media create repeated news on coin rail hack but soon crypto market will recover  

let them create fud and panic sell, that only means more fun for us who know that it's temporary and keeps happening over and over again Smiley At the end of the day, patience will pay off

▰▰▰▰ BLACK ▰▰▰▰
 ▰▰▰▰ Insurance Company on Blockchain  ▰▰▰▰
http://www.black.insure/
BTMgoMoon

Activity: 101

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:27:06 PM

You don't have to be so negative, the market will certainly take off, but it will take time. Now is the hot period of the World Cup football game, everyone's focus is in the World Cup, so I think that the cryptocurrency will rise after the end of the World Cup football.
DisBITcus

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:19:57 PM

This is not possible! The market of crypto currency will rise again! And its total capitalization will be at least 100 times more than now!
kolsernik

Activity: 722
Merit: 258

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:56:38 PM

I do not think so.Now cryptocurrencies are beginning to accept  and their capitalization is growing large amounts are invested in ICO.In any case, these factors indicate that the market will be green
armchair-84

Activity: 256

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:14:03 PM

within a half year downtrend all my friends started to think that market will never recover again but I will stand until it all blows up))
bagikoin

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 07:25:22 PM

It is a false assertion that decision too early. graph indeed describe the journey that exists now, but it's not being the main reference. many of the factors that make the graphics sometimes have good reasons that when going up and down. and this condition will not be the same every time. so remain in the crypto is a good decision to take because the home straight to produce.

_▄▄▄▄
▄██████
▀"▀██████
     `█████
_▄▄▄▄.  Y████
,███████▄. Y█████
,███P'   `██p`█████
,d███'          `██████
o███P _▄▄██▄▄_    `██████
,████',d████████L    Y██████
d███P,████████████b    Y███████
d█████d██████████████    ]████████
d█████████P'd████████P    d█████████
,██████████'  Y█████████ooo██████[Y████
d██████████'    Y████████████████P  Y████
, ██████████[        ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀    d████
 ███████████.         __        ____▄▄███████
█████████████L_       `"██████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                     
██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
  ████████████████████████████████████████████ 
     ██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ESSENCE OF A PROJECT
ECOSTARTEcoStart will be a reliable platform for creating
applications for financing green projects,
ecology and sharing the economy.
Instant and transparent
financing of environmental
projects.

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER

[....
JOIN
....]
WE CREATE
A CRYPTOCURRENCY
FOR OUR PLANET
Chelovek789

Activity: 127

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:28:44 PM

I do not understand why people are so fond of bitcoin, if there are more promising altcoins, if it collapses there is nothing unpredictable and shocking, it will happen in the near future
dpoisoner

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 07:30:13 PM

I think that you are wrong. Bitcoin will go up, the market is cyclical. I believe in this, it is proved by time. We must wait.

⋅⦁•●⚫ AllSporter ⚫●•⦁⋅
First decentralised p2p marketplace, for sports enthusiasts
█████   allsportercoin.io   █████
Merdeop

Activity: 152

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:09:10 PM

Yes, now the market situation is sad. But I don't think it's over. I think cryptocurrencies will rise in price in the future. But maybe I'm wrong, and this is the beginning of the end.

■ KuBitX ■
█ Cryptocurrency Exchange & Trading Platform █
focused on:  knowledge | security | accessibility | excellence | ethics
rextoinsem

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:38:56 PM

I think that off in any case. And the rise due to new projects. In the world of cryptocurrencies there are many people and many speculators who need to constantly make a profit. So there will be many UPS and downs.
sateyaam

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:52:00 PM

cryptocurrency is a new and emerging technology to be great and recognized worldwide, but on the way of many countries that reject and ban cryptocurrency, it may be that the development of cryptocurrency is inhibited,
hoasdnz77

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:40:46 AM

probably because I know the current market price is still up and down sometimes up and down, so now many people prefer to hold their altcoin in the long run and wait for altcoin and bitcoin prices to stabilize again, because now I see bear market yet also ended
flower1024
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:48:21 AM

I do not think so.Now cryptocurrencies are beginning to accept  and their capitalization is growing large amounts are invested in ICO.In any case, these factors indicate that the market will be green
Yes lot of people and companies are invested in ICO's so they will not allow the market to go zero.
Do you know 2013 also the market went ATH and dropped to the bottom, it takes 4 years to recover.
many people sold their coins because they thought it will never recover but what happened last year everybody knows.
So wait for good time definatly the market wll recover.
EzatorFI

Activity: 113

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:52:08 AM

There are more than 300 loud statements that bitkoyn is dead and will never grow up. And what from this? When people sell coins to themselves at a loss, the market turns around and growth begins.
shiningstar

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

Qravity is a decentralized content production

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:54:41 AM

If you see the graphics of bitcoin since the start then you can see that it show the bubble pooped and after this it will slowly going up and it is definitely better for it in the long run so i don't know why you want to get out of this market when the future is still good. A tech need a lot of time until everyone accepted it and bitcoin only become famous last year so of course it need more time.

vKedax

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:27:36 AM

Cryptocurrency markets are in the early stages of development, do ot underestimate them. I think we can only guess the fate of the cryptocurrency market.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: