Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:50:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Maybe the crypto market will never take off!  (Read 23864 times)
PutuPartoHarjo

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 02:55:00 AM

Well, maybe the bear market is still going on, but I think this is a correction from the crazy increase last year. It is possible that the peak of marketcap is not actual volatility, and currently the market works according to its capacity. But the cycle will occur in two directions, and sooner or later, the market will rise even though it will not be the same as the highest peak.
kicauklaten

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 03:13:28 AM

many have already gone and sold too quickly. in the end, it brings is also no small loss in value. If it can survive in these conditions will thus be a benefit that could be obtained. though indeed many are predicting death but on the fact that there is a market thus remain will live in the middle of a large number of bad news but still, there is a huge demand and support for crypto.

siap86

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:58:47 AM

Some people think crypto will go to hell, but some who are longer here say that this is just a healthy correction from a great increase. But I think crypto is formed from many factors, and maybe one of them is the response from the global financial industry. But what's interesting is, in my opinion the pros and cons will only make crypto last longer than just bubbles. So keep waiting for your turn.
idioma1

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:04:28 AM

I believe that this is a temporal period and graphs will go up
haidangtp

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:05:45 AM

I do not agree with you. I think the market will recover, when will the problem be restored? It needs new investment and we have to wait for this.
LikaForw

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:08:21 AM

I do not think so. After all, in the first place the market has not yet completely formed. The current jumps of the course are a consequence of his dampness and uncertain status. Of course, any system can collapse without completing the stage of formation, but only if it does not have the resources and the point to complete this stage. In the crypto industry, this situation is not observed.
Rocketiy

Activity: 114

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:55:49 AM

This is probably impossible. The cryptocurrency will grow wildly in the next decade. Definitely. You just have to wait patiently.
sgenuine

Activity: 854
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:31:07 PM

Many people still believe that the market will pump again. However right now, we can see that the market doesn't recover as well. I think that the crypto market needs many more times to recover for the coins are in their down price at all. Although the market today is green, it doesn't reach the price rate a month ago. But here, i also still believe that the market can pump again (only need more months maybe). Just be patient.

It will not PUMP - it will GROW - there is a difference between these words. I am absolutely sure that the cryptocurrencies will gain, and will not go down for a long time. Therefore, use this time to invest in the crypto.
Nila soru

Activity: 81
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:31:06 AM

Well, maybe the bear market is still going on, but I think this is a correction from the crazy increase last year. It is possible that the peak of marketcap is not actual volatility, and currently the market works according to its capacity. But the cycle will occur in two directions, and sooner or later, the market will rise even though it will not be the same as the highest peak.
I do not think that it is a correction. In fact the bitcoin price is trading in low position for a long long time and therefore now we are not expecting that there will be anymore correction in the market, we are not expecting the price to shoot up.

VeteranH

Activity: 106

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 04:58:44 PM

I think the market may be dropping because of the amount of projects coming out every single day, they are not that innovative and end up ovecrowding the market, if new promising projects starts coming in then I think the market could recover easily.
Coingram

Activity: 295

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:03:29 PM

No one knows actually whats going to be with crypto in the future. I think market will recover and will reach highest points of the January 2018. Hope to see it soon
jojovalentia

Activity: 80

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:08:08 PM

Saying it could never take off seems a bit pessimist, it could definitely take off as it hasn't been explored fully, most people were focusing simply on the trading part of it and not worrying about the technology that it brings.
HichemFetoui

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 11:36:22 PM

Never is a very harsh word there are many good projects here they will force people to join the revolution using the Fear of missing out some giants are underneath the ground right now
Checkoi

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 11:48:12 PM

I am sure that in the near future the market will grow well and we will be able to earn good money on it

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
bettercrypto

Activity: 1344
Merit: 268

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 12:01:52 AM

Some say might probably say that the market is crashing due to the ten months of bearish market highlighted by shrap fall including this recent one. Bitcoin and altcoins prices plunged resulting into a double digit percetage drop. With this, it gonna take more time to recover. Though , I much confident to say that it will take off but not later, hoping the sooner the better.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Masatos

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 01:00:44 AM

we all understand that after such a sharp drop there will be a very strong growth

█████████████████████ SWINCA █████████████████████
Real-Estate Finance Revolution: BUY SWI
https://www.swinca.io/
missyqt29

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 02:01:08 AM

There are many reasons why this market will never amount to anything: The list goes on and on!
Is it time to sell and get out of the market?
Just look at a graph of the Bitcoin since it started. It is not the graph of something that is successful! It is the graph of a failed project: Don’t look at price think about popularity!
Price: Tether manipulated price and the prices were not organic. Wake up bitches the market is trying to correct to its true value. That is why it keeps going DOWN!

I think since the beginning, the crypto market is already well regulated and the reason why it is falling doesn't rely to the reason of correcting its true value, currency is automated and its market value though. They just can't change the market value of a cryptocurrency for their own reason.
marufnang

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 02:08:37 AM

Looking on the market since the past few days, we need to be more patient cause most of the coins are dropping on their price including bitcoin itself.
Wait until the lowest price possible and then we can move again.
castiloros

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 02:40:12 AM

that should be questioned is the graph of when you see and concluded it was a failed project. I think even you only see it not to bad but at the course. When did want to conclude then see chart from the beginning until now to say whether successful or unsuccessful. Additionally, it doesn't even stop to future prospects here, also still has a long journey and the more support there indicates it is getting better.
wuyangbo

Activity: 253

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 03:37:31 AM

The cryptocurrency will definitely take off, but the time is very long and you have to wait patiently. Only the birth of a new technology or a new way will cause the next takeoff. Usually the bear market is long. This process will make a bad coin disappear.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: