Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:59:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Maybe the crypto market will never take off!  (Read 23864 times)
I Like Bitcoin
Copper Member

Activity: 448
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 11:17:00 AM

Of course, such a scenario is more fully possible that the price of a crypto currency will not soar anymore, but will only fall to the bottom. And the people who keep the crypt currency will only lose their money. Now a certain group of whales is doing everything possible to implement such a scenario.

Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Altero

Activity: 784
Merit: 123

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 11:24:24 AM

Of course, such a scenario is more fully possible that the price of a crypto currency will not soar anymore, but will only fall to the bottom. And the people who keep the crypt currency will only lose their money. Now a certain group of whales is doing everything possible to implement such a scenario.
I'm not worried so much even though if crypto market will continue to fall till the end of this month cause I believe that there will be a light after the dark. We only need to sacrifice and be patient, everything will be fine after all the hardship we've been made.
cichaescut
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

SYNCHROBIT

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 07:17:25 PM

I am think that it is also possible. Especially during the next few years. Maybe it was the only big pump that will happen during the next five year. But the only thing I can say for sure, crypto will bounce back one day.

matico

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 07:31:15 PM

Your opinion about the cryptocurrency market is outrightly playing to the hands of those who wsnt you to sell cheap because you feel dislussion, discourage and you want to throw in the towel as far as cryptocurrency is concern! It is not as bad as it looks, see the positive!

_Flynn_

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 08:02:23 PM

I don`t believe, that crypto market will ever crash. Of course, today is not a good time for everybody, but 2 years ago nobody expected huge massive grow, so, let`s hope for the best.
Xiroartoni

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 08:11:54 PM

There are many reasons why this market will never amount to anything: The list goes on and on!
Is it time to sell and get out of the market?
Just look at a graph of the Bitcoin since it started. It is not the graph of something that is successful! It is the graph of a failed project: Don’t look at price think about popularity!
Price: Tether manipulated price and the prices were not organic. Wake up bitches the market is trying to correct to its true value. That is why it keeps going DOWN!
Investment has never been an easy and obvious thing. There is always something behind every sharp movement. The cryptocurrency market has been developing for a long time and it has experienced a lot of positive and negative news. The main thing here is to do everything without emotions. If emotions get the better of you, this area is not for you.Here the patient wins. Don't panic, gentlemen. We will not let market makers take over our bitcoins and other currencies!
adamreb

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 05:04:01 AM

There are many reasons why this market will never amount to anything: The list goes on and on!
Just look at a graph of the Bitcoin since it started. It is not the graph of something that is successful! It is the graph of a failed project: Don’t look at price think about popularity!
Price: Tether manipulated price and the prices were not organic. Wake up bitches the market is trying to correct to its true value. That is why it keeps going DOWN!

I believe that in fact such a forecast is too pessimistic. I think that there are chances for a new take-off of the crypto market in the future, it can restore its successful positions in the coming years. I have so far decided to continue to hold my coins and remain patient, next year the situation can really improve.
belcini

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 05:27:49 AM

Personally, I continue to believe in the excellent development potential and success of reliable cryptocurrencies. You just do not have to give in to panic and massive sales now - in any case, the situation may eventually return to normal. Therefore, I now continue to buy and hold good coins, while prices remain minimal.

In Bitcoin we Trust!!!
ujinice

Activity: 574
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 07:42:33 AM
Last edit: November 21, 2018, 09:31:25 AM by ujinice

If this crash were spontaneous, then I think that all the major players would have left the asset in this case, but this does not happen, all this is very similar to manipulation.
Enzos

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 08:51:01 AM

Yes, only ignorant people will think that the cryptocurrency will take off again, and the cryptocurrency will drop until everyone leaves the cryptocurrency. The game is over. Latecomers cannot find better investment opportunities.

goku21

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 09:23:14 AM

that's not true because the crypto market is on the road to its re-lift. if we notice that this year is the most complicated for the crypto. but at the end of the year it will recover again and rised.
olsyd

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 09:24:57 AM

And you really think the largest speculators will allow the market where they can multiply their fortune to disappear? I don't think so
Levious

Activity: 271

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 09:25:12 AM

Believe in ourselves, we are numb humans, we need numbness to deal with problems, many people are still waiting for investment opportunities, as long as the cryptocurrency rises madly, there will be a large number of investors entering the cryptocurrency, the cryptocurrency market will exceed last year's price .

Gypsy.Danger
Copper Member

Activity: 88

CryptoMarketAds

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:57:27 PM

the possibility is so because I know the current crypto market is still not stable and has not been back up and still experience fluctuations then the crypto market will never take off

You are right and much worst in november. As bitcoin price is going to wreck already. But I can see some investors are holding their bitcoin and still don't lose hope on the coin. If many decides to hold and not to commit panic sell, maybe the drop stops and starts a gain.

Vika0170

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 06:17:34 PM

I totally believe that the market will take off and most altcoins will recover their values. The market is only responding to the FUD that started early this year. I think all we need now is good news about crypto and more adoption.
Did you think if will be so easy to take off just like when you are seeing someone pump shitcoin with a little volume on the market? that doesn't make sense.
you should know about the fact that it needs even a few years for crypto to take off. we need to build the momentum for a lot time.
hellyeahent

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 07:58:50 AM

Of course, the year 2018 was indeed critical for the state of the crypto market. Unfortunately, the number of investments has decreased significantly, because of which the prices of most cryptocurrencies have decreased. But I believe that such a state of the crypto market is only a temporary correction, with time the situation will definitely improve.
Anicasalar

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 08:21:30 AM

Unfortunately, difficult conditions are really emerging on the crypto market. But I still believe in the excellent potential of reliable cryptocurrencies, which can actively become more expensive starting next year. Therefore, the only right decision now is to buy and hold good coins. From next year the situation should improve significantly.
vila_is_will

Activity: 49

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2018, 08:23:52 AM

always , will never take off , that  will take the main role in the finacial of the world
Euroda

Activity: 370

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 08:29:06 AM

Well there is a chance that would happen because of the dump of the bitcoin but still i do hope that the crypto will take off again .  I am just waiting foe it holding my bitcoin until it raises once again amd other crypro s well

enataniv

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 08:34:11 AM

I'm tired of such jump and down
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: